Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? (3921 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? / Love, Funny, Lonely, Romantic, E.t.c Qoetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^^Ooops! Are you by any chance sexkillz?? I thought sexkillz is dead undecided or you wanna line up for my attention too embarassed
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And somehow, this flashy idiotic son of a chicken farmer keeps mentioning sexkillz, and quoting him on other threads, when it's quite obvious he doesnt give a fcck about him and his idiotic excesses. . . What an arse!

He is gay suga.   kiss  He is trying to express his sexuality without being stoned in Nigeria.  wink
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@neglected and ignored.   grin grin grin grin grin grin   I gets plenty attention from the likes of you.   kiss kiss kiss

I have officially crowned you, Manbitch 2011.  Please stick around for Manbitch 2012 nominations.   grin grin kiss kiss
now thats what i call a proper confession cheesy need i say more
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

He is gay suga.   kiss  He is trying to express his sexuality without being stoned in Nigeria.  wink
LMAO! grin grin He should realize that he is barking up the wrong tree. Cant believe the extent of his dumbness! He believes i'm seeking for his attention? What a fool! He called my name first in his comments. . . grin Do you see why he is a meticulous fool? cheesy

^^^Ooops! Are you by any chance sexkillz?? I thought sexkillz is dead undecided or you wanna line up for my attention too embarassed
For not knowing that sexkillz and killz are one, you are an indisputable FOOL! wink
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin He should realize that he is barking up the wrong tree. Cant believe the extent of his dumbness! He believes i'm seeking for his attention? What a fool! He called my name first. . . grin Do you see why he is a meticulous fool? cheesy

Exactly! He actually thinks I wants his attention and the likes of him. Oh my goodness!

I mean, they accused me of seeking attention from the manbitches, but YET THEY KEEP following and chasing me around like a rabid dog. I mean goodness!

I hardly respond to their comments, but they LOVE RESPONDING TO MINE. But I AM THE ONE SEEKING ATTENTION.
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

now thats what i call a proper confession cheesy need i say more
Kangaroo are u still talking? abeg sharrrap jare u got murdered already, now go cry to ur lectures f000000l!!!

~Killz~:

. . .And somehow, this flashy idiotic son of a chicken farmer keeps mentioning sexkillz, and quoting him on other threads, when it's quite obvious he doesnt give a fcck about him and his idiotic excesses. . . What an arse!
hahahahahahahahgahahhahaha  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ayaf died oo , yes he actually works in a poultry for pocket money.
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I hardly respond to their comments, but they LOVE RESPONDING TO MINE. But I AM THE ONE SEEKING ATTENTION.
That's one characteristic of congenital Idiots! They quote you, call your name in their moronic posts, and then when you reply, they say you seek their attention! Fools they are, and Fools they will remain. . . grin

hahahahahahahahgahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ayaf died oo , yes he actually works in a poultry for pocket money.
No mind the st[i]u[/i]pid boy! He go soon cry go meet Jaybee im papa say dem don dey beat am. . . Idi[i]o[/i]t! grin
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
Lmao, now i'm enjoying this, a neglected cougar, a jobless gay albino, and a worwor fat atutujuliet. all consoling each other. Beautiful!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Young cougar or old cougar?   grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@Mr. Chima neglecting me. grin grin grin grinGood Igbo men are good to their wives.   wink kiss
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^^
It has run out of words. . . grin grin grin It had to recycle! grin grin Blame his mother for not suckling him enough! grin grin
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
It has run out of words. . . grin grin grin It had to recycle! grin grin Blame his mother for not suckling him enough! grin grin

What is funny, he is calling me a cougar and my husband is OLDER THAN ME.   grin grin grin

Igbo men that desires children will not MARRY old women.   grin grin grin

I am a cougar who still get carded in clubs. Wow. embarassed
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
He's so dumb he forgot the meaning of cougar! grin grin He was desperately searching for comebacks and they all eluded his impermeable brain! grin
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
I feel sorry for him Brotha. I really do.
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I feel sorry for him Brotha. I really do.
Let's donate tears for him. . . cry cry cry
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by CArt(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
@OP,
They do as a friend but not as a spouse.
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by akarada(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
all we Nigerians need, is the fear God in all of us. If your can observe, so many of us do things without considering the next persons, provided we are benefiting from that present situation, which will end up altering other programmes. When we fall back to our localities, our leaders don't care what happens in the society, they just grab and gather for themselves what is meant for the masses, and this little few leaders, keep torsos on who amongst them should be the first, with this clashing young youths, causing disorder, no security, no unity & love. While they have their kids far across seas, where persons of their level have strive to found, and we you ask them for assistance to grow, they ask u, are you loyal? You see? That is madness, after he grabbed you own and his own, he then asked you are you loyal?! We need to help our nation Nigeria only us can do it, no one will do it for us. Change!!!
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Awww, them cougars and albinos still moaning, sorry guys had to go do something, you know i'm the only one actually busy here wink grin grin

@id, look seriously, we good, i dont blame you cos i understand, if i were that ugly and fat, i would also sit by my computer 18 hrs a day, try so hard to be funny so i will be accepted, atleast if not offline, online; curse the hell outta those that normally wouldnt even so much as look at me in real life, then upload only the picture of my eyes cheesy cheesy grin grin
so by the look of things, you are acting by the book wink
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What is funny, he is calling me a cougar and my husband is OLDER THAN ME.   grin grin grin

Igbo men that desires children will not MARRY old women.   grin grin grin

I am a cougar who still get carded in clubs. Wow. embarassed
awww, keep consoling yourself, we all know its your online manbitches that actually do talk to you, if not what were you doing online this morning by 3am (your local time tongue) shouldnt you be getting laid?? But no, mr chima had to go away on an important all night meeting grin grin grin
think cougar, your manbitches are all you've got, sorry but they cant stay online 24hrs as well sad tongue
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Awww, them cougars and albinos still moaning, sorry guys had to go do something, you know i'm the only one actually busy here wink grin grin

@id, look seriously, we good, i dont blame you cos i understand, if i were that ugly and fat, i would also sit by my computer 18 hrs a day, try so hard to be funny so i will be accepted, atleast if not offline, online; curse the hell outta those that normally wouldnt even so much as look at me in real life, then upload only the picture of my eyes cheesy cheesy grin grin
so by the look of things, you are acting by the book wink

Hahahahaha ! I see IyawoChima ate u alive hence  y u chose me as ur come bck rite?.Kid listen up,u are not worth it anymore, i suggest you focus more on earning some rupees in dat poultry.
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^

atleast i had words to run out of, you, you have nothing at all, absolutely nothing. All you do, is spout meaningless trash that even you yourself knows they hold no water, sorry, i call that noise making and i dont respond to them.
You should be more worried about your speedily receding hairline, which i'm sure will soon encroach your occipital region cheesy tongue
oya go console your coogar!! You might get down to her arse while at it wink wink
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahaha ! I see IyawoChima ate u alive hence  y u chose me as ur come bck rite?.Kid listen up,u are not worth it anymore, i suggest you focus more on earning some rupees in dat poultry.
nawa o, so pathetic, see as you dey happy just because you're disillusioned enough to think i would actually concentrate on you alone, haba relax naa, there are three of you, the attention has to go round.

I know you'd soon run away with some silly excuse, hehehe, come back when you actually do have something on me wink
while i expose your hurtful truths to nl grin please tell me so i would stop when suicide crosses your mind shocked you not the worst out there sweery, truss me!
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Oya people, its incredibly important that we stick to topic grin grin grin grin grin
what is the question again sef?? Do women love funny guys?? Okk, yea yea cheesy cheesy next!
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Let's donate tears for him. . . cry cry cry

Sorry, he isn't worth MY TEARS.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I would rather cry over Adolf Hitler. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Sorry, he isn't worth MY TEARS.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I would rather cry over Adolf Hitler. lipsrsealed
^^^
Haha. Poor fool! Look at his lame comebacks. . . He really aint worth it!

Did he say it was 3 am your time? shocked He's dumber than i thought! grin grin
grin
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
I didnt say it is, i said when it was.
Dont tell me dumbness is added to your inumerable bad qualities, now thats an irredeemable combination embarassed
oya back to your coogar!! tongue
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

nawa o, so pathetic, see as you dey happy just because you're disillusioned enough to think i would actually concentrate on you alone, haba relax naa, there are three of you, the attention has to go round.

I know you'd soon run away with some silly excuse, hehehe, come back when you actually do have something on me wink
while i expose your hurtful truths to nl grin please tell me so i would stop when suicide crosses your mind shocked you not the worst out there sweery, truss me!
Now u gone far wiv ur comments,did u mention suicide? Oh lawd don't do it to urself I no u felt pain wen ur mother told u u should ave bin flushed away wiv a glass of cold bleach.Animal I tripple dare u to spew wot u no about me f00l,talking trash is ur family tradition I understand.Wot hurtful truths? Is it about ur Dad bin a virgin and u bin a product of surrogacy, or is it about how its taken ur fada 10yrs to cough up ur Uni bills ?

Kid blame d womb dat carried u for ur misfortune hedddiot!!!!
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Killz3(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
The idi[i]o[/i]t boy keeps coming back!
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by MrsChima1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Haha. Poor fool! Look at his lame comebacks. . . He really aint worth it!

Did he say it was 3 am your time? shocked He's dumber than i thought! grin grin
grin

He thinks Nigeria is the only country in the world.   grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am about to go out and tackle the beasts and you handle things here suga. kiss kiss kiss

Idow, you are doing a great job sista. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Now u gone far wiv ur comments,did u mention suicide? Oh lawd don't do it to urself I no u felt pain wen ur mother told u u should ave bin flushed away wiv a glass of cold bleach.Animal I tripple dare u to spew wot u no about me f00l,talking trash is ur family tradition I understand.Wot hurtful truths? Is it about ur Dad bin a virgin and u bin a product of surrogacy, or is it about how its taken ur fada 10yrs to cough up ur Uni bills ?

Kid blame d womb dat carried u for ur misfortune hedddiot!!!!
yawns. . . . Now am hungry.
Gat no time for this yo mama and yo papa jokes. Its kiddies stuff.
I said come back when you have anything that remotely relates with me, like your being fat and ugly with amadioha eyes grin grin grin
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

He thinks Nigeria is the only country in the world.   grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am about to go out and tackle the beasts and you handle things here suga. kiss kiss kiss

Idow, you are doing a great job sista. kiss kiss kiss
another dundee, i just have to keep correcting you retarrds, i said at your local time, which would be around 11am in nigeria, oya lie you were not online at that time, lie! And see how pathetic that would make you tongue
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

yawns. . . . Now am hungry.
Gat no time for this yo mama and yo papa jokes. Its kiddies stuff.
I said come back when you have anything that remotely relates with me, like your being fat and ugly with amadioha eyes grin grin grin
Yea am fat and ugly so is ur mama. grin grin grin grin grin

Oh i forgot ur generation all look like rhinos anyway. tongue wink smiley
Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
Durr, i'm sorry i dont have time for yo mama jokes. I'm reality's elder bro grin grin
gat to put you on the ignore list for a while.
No no no no dont cry, you can survive it, wont be long wink see ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) / I Offended My Boy Friend, Now He Is Not Talking To Me...please Help / HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.