Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again (12693 Views)

Kogi: Violence Erupts In Faleke’s Hometown, Travellers Barred From Passing / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards / Religious Violence Erupts In Bichi, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by baslone: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
funshint:

I'm sure they are PDP thugs trying to spoil d administration of Fashola. Bloody assholes!

These thugs have no PDP affiliations. PDP is almost dead and buried in Lagos.

All warring parties are all ACN's thugs but the re-occurring fights have had nothing to do with party politics.

It's always about Money, Positions, Respect and Power. They fight the fights of the millionaire moneybags.

Tinubu and the Oba were involved in the last fight among-st the NURTW heavyweights.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by DAY12(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
baslone:

These thugs have no PDP affiliations. PDP is almost dead and buried in Lagos.

All warring parties are all ACN's thugs but the re-occurring fights have had nothing to do with party politics.

It's always about Money, Positions, Respect and Power. They fight the fights of the millionaire moneybags.

Tinubu and the Oba were involved in the last fight among-st the NURTW heavyweights.

Correct Islander boy! I think we have met before
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Dkingscare(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
The problems of Nigeria.

Tribalism
Religious conflict
Greediness
Hunt for power
poverty
Ignorance
Illiteracy
Lack of Human respect
Locality, among others,
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Tokotaya: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
Long after this has died down, the thugs should be picked up one by one, tried and sentenced to at least one year in jail. Those implicated should be tried for murder and sentenced accordingly. There is no magic about these things. If people know there are repercussions for their actions, they will act decently.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by balila: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
A friend just got robbed of his fone and 20k by these thugs at about 11.30am. Na wa o!!!!!
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by baslone: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
DAY11.:

Correct Islander boy! I think we have met before

Abiodun, I don't stay on the Island but I work there- Mondays to Sundays!!!!

And yes, we have kinda met before- your boy Phillip got me ma crib at Ogudu!

Though we were together yesterday, I still owe your Lawyer at Ketu a recharge card!

Remember me!!! wink
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by bigsean(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^^^ lol at the word "recharge card"
i have not heard that word in years, it just sounds funny now.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by baslone: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
Bandit Quote:

These yoruba thugs no dey tire? I swear, all these yoruba chimps should be secluded, locked up in a cage and let them massacre themselves to death. These people are so classless.

Pathetic things that i have the misfortune to share a country with.

Your username says it all about your miserable existence, you are the pathetic soul here. How old are you sef?
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by DAY12(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
baslone:

Abiodun, I don't stay on the Island but I work there- Mondays to Sundays!!!!

And yes, we have kinda met before- your boy Phillip got me ma crib at Ogudu!

Though we were together yesterday, I still owe your Lawyer at Ketu a recharge card!

Remember me!!! wink

Of course I remember!

I hope your area on d island wasn't affected sah?
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by 13volts(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
Now I know why GEJ called them rascals.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by bigsean(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
Bandit C.:

These yoruba thugs no dey tire? I swear, all these yoruba chimps should be secluded, locked up in a cage and let them massacre themselves to death. These people are so classless.

Oga, with statements like this, u are definitely part of the problem that is wrong with that country.
how does ur statement above add anything meaningful to this topic or suggest any solution
I don't know what part of the country u are from, but i'm sure u have bloody illiterates from your sides that embrasses the shit out of u and this country as well. so stop trying to be a c.u.n.t about it.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Dainfamous: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
Then want FG to impose state of emergency on Lagos abi? sad sad
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by baslone: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
Haaa! I'm use to it now!!! Wetin man go do nah!!!

Two of my outlets had to lock up for the day.

That's nothing but loses, but being safe is much more important.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2012
big_sean:

Oga, with statements like this, u are definitely part of the problem that is wrong with that country.
how does ur statement above add anything meaningful to this topic or suggest any solution
I don't know what part of the country u are from, but i'm sure u have bloody illiterates from your sides that embrasses the poo out of u and this country as well. so stop trying to be a c.u.n.t about it.

you dey mind the f.ool? apparently he is one of those clone ID by those cowards that can't use their real ID to start what they never can't finish.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2012

Monkey looking Ibo c.u.n.t!! Why don't you worry about your barbaric Ibo clans that kill each other over farmlands, mug??

All flat head having Ibo monkeys need to electrocuted - they are all parasites!!!
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
@shymmex,

glad to see you back here from jail, how are dem yellow bricks in vietnarm, did you get to fight ikeymann, BTW stop calling my peeps flat heads or i,ll get some calipers to measure your lips.welcome back bruv.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by ekwynwa: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
shymmex:

Monkey looking Ibo c.u.n.t!! Why don't you worry about your barbaric Ibo clans that kill each other over farmlands, mug??

All flat head having Ibo monkeys need to electrocuted - they are all parasites!!!

no, we are Nigerian's finest
if in doubt ask Ben Bruce grin
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by bashr8: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
baslone:

I used to wonder why the Aboki's are so heartless!

You go to their lands, cause provocation, start whining and wondering why the Hausas keep slaughtering you.

i wonder to why abokis are soo heartless they butcher yorubas in the north as if its not enough they come all the way to ekiti , kwara and butcher them while yoruba leaders look the other way , so pathetic.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by ijigbamigb(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sucks a lot to find every thread on here turned into forums for tribalism, can't we all just assume or pretend to be Nigerians (@ least until yawa burst wen we go all return to our tribes)
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by bashr8: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
shymmex:

its time all oil pipelines to lagos get cut off, no more feeding parasitic yoruba apes, go back to your cocoa farms . with all the free oil money you have been getting you still are very backward, shamless people
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Dainfamous: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
bashr8:

its time all oil pipelines to lagos get cut off, no more feeding parasitic yoruba apes, go back to your cocoa farms . with all the free oil money you have been getting you still are very backward, shamless people
I wonder if every tribe decide to flex their muscles in Nigeria the ones that still depend on hand outs from Abuja will they survive
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
shymmex:

If not being a ''Monkey looking Ibo c.u.n.t!!'' involves those hideous and offensive looking tiger claw scars called tribal marks that you people assault our sights with, those huge kpomo lips and the unrelenting foul stench that oozes from your body when approached, then let me remain a ''Monkey looking Ibo c.u.n.t!!''

Classless thugs.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Dainfamous: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2012
Bandit C.:

If not being a ''Monkey looking Ibo c.u.n.t!!'' involves those hideous and offensive looking tiger claw scars called tribal marks that you people assault our sight with, then let me remain a ''Monkey looking Ibo c.u.n.t!!''

Classless thugs.
grin
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by DuduNegro: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2012
This madness is begining to get out of hands.Gov Fashola should put these thugs where they belong b4 they rubbish his achievements.

Fashola himself grew up in it. To all those calling for govt to control the situation, let me tell you something. . . . Onola, Amuto, Campos, Kakawa, Lafiagi, Ebute Ero, . . . these were hot spots even as far back in the 60s. How's Fashola, from Isale Gangan, going to stop something he grew up in? These are not hoodlums or thugs as you call them, these are healthy neighborhood rivalry and it's quite good for the boys development into manhood.

If you are bothered by it dont go near the area when they start their skirmishes. To the guy whose car was smashed and the one who lost phone and money, lessons learnt. . . . find a detour next time. Nonsense! angry
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by HighChief4(m): 2:29am On Feb 21, 2012
Eko Oni Baje ooh.

Eko Ile Gbabe oh

Useless people angry angry angry
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by baslone: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2012
bashr8:

i wonder to why abokis are soo heartless they butcher yorubas in the north as if its not enough they come all the way to ekiti , kwara and butcher them while yoruba leaders look the other way , so pathetic.

On to the next one!

You are simply a waste of time!
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Dkingscare(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2012
The problems of Nigeria.

Tribalism
Religious conflict
Greediness
Hunt for power
poverty
Ignorance
Illiteracy
Lack of Human respect
Locality, among others, tongue
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Yeske2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
baslone:

On to the next one!

You are simply a waste of time!
Why? Explain further please.
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by baslone: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2012
The fighting has started again this morning!!! Gunshots, bottles flying, tear gas everywhere!!!

Cops and Task force on ground!! Please Stay off Freeman,Oshodi and Tapa!!!!!!
Re: Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again by Dyt(f): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2012
again?
damn dese ppl
now ow do i get hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Oil Theft Business In Nigeria (All About Stolen Crude) / Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies / Man Electrocuted To Death In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.