Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Who Would U Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would U Choose? (1158 Views)

The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would U Choose? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
If you were to choose between someone that will love and accept you for who you are OR someone that will change your life for better,

Who would u choose?
Re: Who Would U Choose? by bingbagbo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
NONE OF THE ABOVE!! shocked shocked
Re: Who Would U Choose? by modavi: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
someone that can love you for who you are can still change your life for the better as time goes on.love is not blind,it only sees wat matters,
Re: Who Would U Choose? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^i know but assuming one loves u as u are and does not change anything about u(u're still where u used to be) AND the other changes a lot about u(u're now a beta person), who would u choose? Don't forget that they both love u.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by modavi: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
brb! undecided
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Killz3(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Who Would U Choose? by queensmith: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
ok lets make sense out of this. Given the example of a woman that will love you for being a jobless tramp that lives under a bus shelter and a woman that is eager for you to move out of the bus shelter and get you a job.

Choose the woman that wants to change you, no man can regret it.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^@queensmith. Why do people keep looking for 'someone dat will love me for ME' and not 'someone that will affect my life positively'?
Re: Who Would U Choose? by queensmith: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Because people are lazy and don't want to try harder. Its understandable that nobody wants to be reminded of falling short but at the same time i think it's important to appreciate when your other half is trying to make you better.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by slimyem: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

If you were to choose between someone that will love and accept you for who you are OR someone that will change your life for better,

Who would u choose?

this question,e get as e be!
Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1stKlass(f): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Who would u choose?

I would choose the first, because if a person accepts and loves me for who I am then that already has changed my life for the better. Its a win-win situation imo smiley
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2012
1stKlass:

I would choose the first, because if a person accepts and loves me for who I am then that already has changed my life for the better. Its a win-win situation imo smiley
nice! grin

@poster, how about someone who loves you and accepts you as you are now, but you mutually inspire and support each other, to keep changing for the better.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2012
1stKlass:

Oh! Has it?
Let's take this scenario:
U're dating a guy dat can't speak English fluently. If u choose to accept him as he is, u'll be scared to even correct his blunders because u knew he was like dat b4 u guys started dating BUT someone dat wants to change him will correct him even if he will get angry. So, if u were dis guy, who will u prefer?
The 'loving acceptor' OR the 'annoying changer'.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1stKlass(f): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Oh! Has it?
Let's take this scenario:
U're dating a guy dat can't speak English fluently. If u choose to accept him as he is, u'll be scared to even correct his blunders because u knew he was like dat b4 u guys started dating BUT someone dat wants to change him will correct him even if he will get angry. So, if u were dis guy, who will u prefer?
The 'loving acceptor' OR the 'annoying changer'.

I dont see it in the same way. To change me means to alter the core of my character and personality , so using your own example, if I met a guy whose English was not as fluent as it could be then of course I will help him improve it, that is not the same as wanting to instill in him a desire to change. It is an improvement on what is already there not a change to his personality or character.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2012
Lol, the things i have to waste my time on. Smh @ People replying.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1stKlass(f): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Now this is funny ^^^^^ you are shaking your head at yourself. Hilarious image abi smiley
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

I dont think Im wasting my time. sad
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2012
1stKlass:

Now this is funny ^^^^^ you are shaking your head at yourself. Hilarious image abi smiley
another case of username paradox.
I'm shaking my head at the people replying to the question, cos it sounds so foolish, my little cuz would hiss and walk away. Now i didnt reply to the question, did i??
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2012
talina:

I dont think Im wasting my time. sad
i didnt say that. Afterall you cant be wasting your time if you have nothing better to do with the time! undecided
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

i didnt say that. Afterall you cant be wasting your time if you have nothing better to do with the time! undecided

You are here too! grin wink
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2012
Ogidi sweets am lost here,if am to make sense out of this,I would go for sum1 who loves ME for Me.I have phrase I use always,it goes" to love is natural but to understand d variations of love is wisdom".Sticking with sum1 dat loves u means dat person will break barriers to make things rite eida by understanding or accepting changes, or by learning and adapting to keep d flame burning,dat alone shows positive impacts.U could also argue about d postive impact aspect,but sorry to bust ur lil bubble if dat so called positive impact does not love or accept ur ways,den Son u in a serious dilenma.Think friend think!
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Excelboi(m): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2012
I dnt knw why people like too much story! Choose one and get tha hell out. @op, someone who will change my life for better, 4ck luv! grin
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 21, 2012
"better" is ver subjective.

I prefer to be in charge of my destiny. God leadeth the way.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advise Nairalanders. What Do I Do? / Why Do Some Men Sit With Their Legs Spread Out? / Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.