Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

"corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon (2938 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: 7 More Ministerial Nominees Fail To Make Cut Over “corruption” Claims / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by thenewsman: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2012
The head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, on Monday said corruption within NNPC was overblown, casting doubt on whether the firm intends to tackle what several reports have highlighted as a major problem.

Numerous reports and audits have said graft is rife within NNPC. Transparency International and Revenue Watch last year ranked it as the least transparent oil company in the world.

"I think NNPC corruption is blown out of proportion. Corruption in NNPC is in the imagination of some people," Austin Oniwon, NNPC managing director, said at the opening of an oil and gas conference in the capital Abuja.

Read More: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/corruption-claims-nnpc-imaginary-oniwon
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Beaf: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2012
Mr Oniwon! Mr Oniwon! Mr Oniwon!
How many times I call you so?

NNPC is as corrupt as a shiit hill. You keep climbing for air and all you see is acres of shiit.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by kokoA(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2012
This man must be from space. I pray he spends some good times in kirikiri some time in future.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by jamace(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2012
Chei!! shocked shocked See open lie o. Abeg, make una help me ask am whether him dey go church/mosque? angry
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by queensmith: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2012
lol- its not corrupt indeed. then who will explain the copious amounts of money that goes missing in the comapany and never comes out?

they need to privatise it asap
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Okijajuju1(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2012
NNPC is so corrupt, you have to pay bribe to get a pen to write your name on the visitors register. angry

NNPC and all its affiliates (DPR, NAPIMS, PPPRA, PPMC, e.t.c)
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by gfus: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2012
NNPC is super corrupt, period! I have seen it first hand myself, many times over in fact.
http://www.livenigeriapost.com/
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2012
It would have been quite hilarious had it not been so annoying. For how long will these people live in denial?

Please Mr Oniwon, wake up from your slumber.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by brainpulse: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2012
He meant to say its a normal business, that is not called corruption in NNPC
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by doctokwus: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
Let's leave Mr Oniwon alone.D man has seen how Nigerians are mocked by its leaders,he is just continuing d mockery game.What he was tryin to relate indirectly is this:In relative terms,NNPC is as corrupt as every other govt parastatal,there is corruption evn in d pensions board,so while so much noise& focus on NNPC!
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by gregg2: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
This man should be sacked.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by blacksta(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
he is only speaking on the behalf of GEJ and Alision - What did you guys expect.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
and diamonds are not forever
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by russellino: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2012
What a troglodyte! The man should have just kept shut. Unless he was instructed to
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by DisGuy: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
russellino:

What a troglodyte! The man should have just kept shut. Unless he was instructed to

well he is Diezanni's boy; who is GEJ's gurl wink wink
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by mbaemeka(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
Veruy soon he, like Ringim would be sacked. Then he would change and say it was "that persons era and this persons era that did this and that." Deluded power drunk mugun!

I wonder what is giving him this unbridled temerity to aver such hogwash sef?
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by dustydee: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
To say it is over blown is debatable. If you ask me, I will say based on what I have seen and heard corruption is indeed rooted in NNPC and that assertion is not far from the truth.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Kilode1: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
LOL  grin

Oniwon needs a Comedy show
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2012
The same Oniwon that has a 1 million dollar+ home in Houston TX. You all need to see the way his 2 party freak kids paint the town red in NYC and Houston. How is Asuko (his son) able to receive 8 - 10 thousand dollar monthly allowance from Nigeria? From his dad's salary?

Nonsense!!
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Kilode1: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
kalokalo:

The same Oniwon that has a 1 million dollar+ home in Houston TX. You all need to see the way his 2 party freak kids paint the town red in NYC and Houston. How is Asuko (his son) able to receive 8 - 10 thousand dollar monthly allowance from Nigeria? From his dad's salary?

Nonsense!!

Asuko got his money from his summer job and his salary. He works 4 jobs. As for the $IM house, Oniwon won a lottery grin

There is NO corruption at NNPC
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by yokiti: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
Please, can someone assist me in ranking this statement from our Headquarters annex of Corruption ? What number will it be in the wonders of the World?
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2012
Even those outside of Nigeria know NNPC is second to the Nigerian corrupt leaders.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by oiseworld: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2012
NNPC
The foundation and the pilla of CORRPUTOIN.
the one dat sustains corruption across nigeria.
Re: "corruption Claims In N N P C Imaginary" - Oniwon by Goodnessy: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
Austin Oniwon! God punish your papa and mama dem. This is one of the Idiotic elements that would prefer a nation of million beggars.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry General Obasanjo, But It’s Already ‘too Late!’ – By Chinedu Ekeke, A Reply / Now That A New State Has Been Approved For D South East Zone,what Next? / [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.