Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Would Ladies Think About Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Ladies Think About Me? (2032 Views)

What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Blackteeth(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2012
Am a type of guy who doesn't notice ladies or stare unecessarily and stupidly at them like some guys do. Even when I see a lady with physical features worth admiring, I take a quick glance and retract my eyes instantly. Also my rule is that if I have feelings for a lady, she must not notice it from my actions till I approach her and tell her. I confidently toast ladies only when it's necessary and very conducive, and when I get the slighest sense it's not working out well or the lady is feeling disturbed, I withdraw immediately. I can be in a room with a lady for hours and wouldn't utter a single word unlike some guys who wouldn't waste a second opening a conversation with her. So what kind of a person would you say I am?
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2012
brb ! undecided
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by werepeLeri: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2012
A man with black teeth.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by davida222(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
First thin first change ur name, black teeth. Do u hav a blak teth? undecided
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by tpia5: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
Arent you one of the people abusing women all over nl.

Anyway, some women do seem to enjoy being roughhandled sha so i guess your type is here somewhere.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Babamide(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
Maybe you are gay
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Blackteeth(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^expected that sort of repy
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by MrsChima1(f): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
I think about shitting right now.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by arrived(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
They would think that u are an arrogant mumu!

1 Like

Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by pendo89(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
werepeLeri:

A man with black teeth.

grin grin grin omg ! my ribs I got a stitch laughing!! this is crazy .

Op an introvert I guess.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by kokoye(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
Blackteeth:

So what kind of a person would you say I am?

Honest truth:

You lack confidence but put up a front.

. . you're welcome
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
That's a sign of malevirginity a patient girl would say if you're really not N!
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Blackteeth(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
@kokoye. Please rephrase your statement for better understanding. Is a confident man the one who is noticably fond of ladies?
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Blackteeth(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
@docjay. What are you talking about?
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2012
Blackteeth: @docjay. What are you talking about?
Just forget the N part. U Can't be it from the way you asked.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by dabrake(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2012
Blackteeth: Am a type of guy who doesn't notice ladies or stare unecessarily and stupidly at them like some guys do. Even when I see a lady with physical features worth admiring, I take a quick glance and retract my eyes instantly. Also my rule is that if I have feelings for a lady, she must not notice it from my actions till I approach her and tell her. I confidently toast ladies only when it's necessary and very conducive, and when I get the slighest sense it's not working out well or the lady is feeling disturbed, I withdraw immediately. I can be in a room with a lady for hours and wouldn't utter a single word unlike some guys who wouldn't waste a second opening a conversation with her. So what kind of a person would you say I am?
like blackteeth like dabrake. My exact type of person.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
kokoye:

Honest truth:

You lack confidence but put up a front.

. . you're welcome
crap! angry

You are building a personality and that's permissible! wink
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
I Lyk ur style man keep it up
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by tellwisdom: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Adetayo100: I Lyk ur style man keep it up

Deceit undecided
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
Like there's anything extraordinary with the description you gave of yourself.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by slimyem: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
why should you care about what ladies think of you?
What does it matter and what will it change?
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
Blackteeth: Am a type of guy who doesn't notice ladies or stare unecessarily and stupidly at them like some guys do. Even when I see a lady with physical features worth admiring, I take a quick glance and retract my eyes instantly. Also my rule is that if I have feelings for a lady, she must not notice it from my actions till I approach her and tell her. I confidently toast ladies only when it's necessary and very conducive, and when I get the slighest sense it's not working out well or the lady is feeling disturbed, I withdraw immediately. I can be in a room with a lady for hours and wouldn't utter a single word unlike some guys who wouldn't waste a second opening a conversation with her. So what kind of a person would you say I am?

Do you self-service cos thats wot makes you do that when you see somtin good javascript:void(0);
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
Lamba Limbo lamba......... grin
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Yemmyc(f): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
U Must b a weirdo . . .psycho. . .or a wacky kinda being.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
kola wat is dat for
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by queensmith: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
If one was to apply thought it will be that your not a womanizer and your reserved. None of which is bad. Its interesting how you can find someone attractive but not be curious enough to strike a conversation or get to know her.
I will also say you are not that persistant and you respect a womans space, all good traits in a man. I wouldnt want a dude that is quick to approach every woman he finds appealing, thats for dogs to do.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by SAFO(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2012

You're the non chalant type that makes calculating moves. It's a good thing in a way but some women like for men to be assertive and might mistake that for lack of confidence.
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by omega25red(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
i would say you are a shy guy who is afraid of rejection
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
omega25red: i would say you are a shy guy who is afraid of rejection
****sees this post and draws omega25red dicck hard****
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Yemmyc: U Must b a weirdo . . .psycho. . .or a wacky kinda being.

me i like your pics whether left or right you are both pretty who says nl doesn't have fine gurls
Re: What Would Ladies Think About Me? by cowgurl: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
omega25red: i would say you are a shy guy who is afraid of rejection
TRUE + you'v been turned down numerous tyms by gurls u so admired n u just can't take it anymor n so it affected ur response towards them. On a lighter note, is 'blackteeth' d petname u'v bin cald by d gurls u'v approached?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' / Love, In My Favour / Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.