Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. (11016 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc / Opc Dares Boko Haram: Calls For Snc: Says Amalgamation, A Mistake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by waxrider: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2012
Abeg, lets break this project!
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Jisunpack: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2012
They are all casualities of war which your greedy leader unilaterally declared after smoking weed blended with dry gin.

When you go about selective killings and unwarranted aggressive invasion, you shouldn't expect a tea party in return. The olny hatred i see toward the Ndigbos is the one they carefully carafted. You can keep shouting from now till end of time, nothing will change, unless you expunge those clearly greedy lines in your Biafran script.

stayreal:

That is the level of hatred they have for us. They justify the pogroms against innocent men, women, and children. They justify abandoned property and Awo's 20 pounds. Where are those among their people that condemn this?
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
As usual when you run out of coherent ideas start the victim card

They hate Igbos
They Killed Igbos
They gave Igbos 2 Naira
They took Igbo property

If you are still talking after this you are TRIBALIST

That is sure to stop alll arguments

They will NEVER STOP MINE

PLEASE discuss the thread

WHO IS MAX SIULLON

and how credible is He

WHY did the First poster give us his analysis as Minutes of the Aburi accord

The ABURI ACCORD Agreed to perpetuate the monstrosity of MILITARY RULE
There was nothing glorious about it

At Independence in 1960 we had an acceptable constitution

which was abrogated by the military.

This military ,either the coup plotters in January 1966 or those who inherited their mess INCLUDING Ojukwu,Gowon and Ironsi had no plans for civillian rule

To somehow tell us any of them had a vision for a National conference is delusional . The reason we are talking about SNC today is b[b]ecause the MILITARY under IRONSI centralized our governance and diluted all the regional powers [/b]that out leaders fought for before independence

I do not see Ojukwu as a hero at all. I see him as an inexperienced young military officer you made a mistake that worsened an already bad situation.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

This is problem i have with people who see nothing wrong in drawing sympathy by claiming to be innocent. Did you by any chance see me justifying the deaths or disputing those figures?
You seems to fight in an empty room or fight to embark an empty bus. You say many thing without one single solution to the problem of Nigeria. I believe that implementation of signed Aburi historic accord will solve Nigerian problem including Boko Haram, 2015 presidency etc. You can disgree with me, that is part of civilized debate on issues, I don't mind at all. But What is your own idea? None. Just happing on things you knew very little about, just spewing your tribal faeces without let up.

Dude, first world war started by a single gun shot and before the rubbles of the dust settles down, guess how people were killed/became victims. When you set out to kill prime minister and some prominent politicians, you shouldn't be expecting tea party reaction . What is more annoying is that, you went ahead poppin drinks all the major northern cities like Kano. This absurd! [b] Afteral sardauna alone worth more than 10 million souls of Igbos to a typical northerner (from my own knowledge).
[/quote]
Like I said, you spew hear say coloured by hate and prejudice thinking it will serve your sole purpose of hate. This was a decade when news was not as speedy as it is today, when you get the result of a footbll ball well after three weeks of it being played, but you seem to have this in your head someone popping champagne. Where did you get this news, probably radios without battery of those day or your tribal bigotted village of a teacher, whose Idea of Lagos is foreign.

so dont bring figures when talking about crisis rather i would indulge you to accept responsibility and closed out the leaks(if possible) by organizing an all inclusive round table discuss, capable of emancipating ALL from this current mess. I shrill when i you try to justify the ill fated Biafran invasion.

It make you wonder that in this age of so called ipad generation people thinks from their anus. That Thousands of Igbos and others deserved to be butchered because some people they knew next to nothing planned and executed a coup, therefore they deved it. If carry your line of opinion,, then Gideon Orkar, Great OGBORUS PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED FOR THEIR COUP AGAINST IBB. Why not, middle Belt should have been wiped out when their son Dimka killed Murtala Mohammed. Or a bit closer to home, Abacha should have wiped the Yoruba race out when their sons, led by cry Brig Diya planned to killhim (according to him)

OK. Why then Ojukwu himself let go the Biafran ideology if he truely believes in it? He had chance of pushing for a  UN resolution or peaceful actualization of Biafra from his to return to death spanning more 2 decades.
[/quotes]
Well I can see how much support you are giving the likes of Uwazuruike that has the same Biafra ideology or are you one of those shouting treason and lock him up and throw way the keey. Hypocrites!!

Let it GO!! Bring on table what is inn for North,West,South South,North central and middle belt and see whether Nigeria wont be in history with 2 months. Rather you choose to be harping on Aburi kangaroo arrangement between a power drunk(Ojukwu) and a nutcase called Gowon!
It shows you never even bother reading what you are commenting, because if you did, you will notice the number of delegates at the meeting and whom they are and who was thhe host. And in 2012, the likes of Soyinka, Fani Kayode, Onolakpo Soloye, Enahoro BEFORE HE DIED, ALL WANTS US TO GO BACK TO ABURI ACCORD TO HELP NIGERIA. By the way, Gowon is not a nutcase, he was a nicer man than we thnk but was misled/manipulated by tribalistic older advisers who used him to achieve their long held hateful orgies.

*Am typing with my phone.
[quote]
Who cares?
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
WE CANNOT ESCAPE THE VICTIMHOOD CARD

always bring it out when you run out of coherent ideas
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2012
aribisala0:

WE CANNOT ESCAPE THE VICTIMHOOD CARD

always bring it out when you run out of coherent ideas

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

The more you try to cover up you more ridiculous you sound

Who is Unegbe?
Unegbe is a human with blood, a father,son, uncle, just like Balewa, Akintola and other victims of the military coup (yes not civilian coup)

You killed the Premier of the North, You killed Premier of the West, what happened to the premier of the East? Oh they forgot, He wasnt corrupt, corruption was the exclusively in the West and North.
[/quote]
Who is this who that killed this person or that person? Easterners held a referendum to sanction the killing or that is your sensse of collective punishment? Just as Diya consulted your family when he wanted to overthrow Abacha?
The likes of Babangiada Aliyu and many other northerners has said they would have acted like Ojukwu to save his people but a fellow so called southerner who want me and him to form another new country, said they deserved it. I rest my case about southern republic dream of some fools.

Meanwhile Okpara  was welcoming Ifeajuna 48hrs later for a job well done.

That how much you knew, Okpara himself was a target of the coupist but was save by the visit of the then Yoguslav premier to the Eastern Nigeria.

Lets go to the federal level, You kill the Prime Minister number 1 man, you kill the minister of finance number 3 man but somehow miraculously the number 2 man (the President) in the middle escaped.
Again I asked you who is this "we" and "you" that killed. I don't know becuase neither me or any member of my family, including my only uncle that died with his pregnant wife and two children in Kano knew?  Why Akintola was killed but Chief Awolowo wasn't, Why Ekotie Ebo was killed while Kogbara, M.T  Mbu was spared, why Joseph Tarka was left alone to live. Maybe you should tell us since you were there when they planned the coup. Why in the second coup they went to the Western region and killed their beloved Governor and his guest in a cold blood.

Yet you want us to believe an inconsequential Unegbe was killed, Before the coup, what was the role of Unegbe?

What political role did he hold?

Was any Ibo political leader killed during the January 15 coup?
[quote]
In the second coup Danjuma and others went into the heart of Western region, dragged out their Premier and guest and murdered and you kept mute, is it because your governor is inconsequential, according to your warped theory of HUMAN relevance.
Only a Man capable of mass murder himself will think that any life is inconsequential because your blood brain had been tainted/twisted by Nigeria biggest obtacle to  growth- TRIBAL BIGOTTED HATRED

1 Like

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Awolowo was not killed because he was in Prison!

Truth is a lot of atrocities were committed against Igbo civillians in the North.
No right thinking person will deny that.
There was no justification but there are explanations SEVERAL

I did not commit those atrocities and will not accept the kind of blackmail that is used by some people to prop up other arguments .The kind of blackmail that says if you don't agreee with us you hate us. Not only is that line hackneyed it just does not work.
Every Nigerian in some way is a victim of Nigeria.

When mobs or small groups carry out actions such as the pogroms in the North they do NOT act on behalf of the majority just as those Igbo officers who acted in January 1966 did NOT act on behalf of Igbos
BUT there are Igbos here on NL who believe their suffering or Victimhood gives them carte blanche to blame The Hausas or the Yorubas or Other groups in their entirety
e.g, Some believe Awo betrayed them =Yoruba are Traitors.
Hausa are killers
Ultimately being guilty of the same irrational generalization.
This mindset is one of paralysis. Paralysis to embrace other ideas and move on.
Here we are supposed to be talking about Aburi accord. But oh no how dare we
We must talk about VICTIMS.Oh yes Thousand of innocent Igbos children and women slaughtered. That is the only item on the Agenda. How dare you want to talk about anything else
You hate Igbos ! You are a tribalist.
How dare you challenge the DEIFICATION of Ojukwu Christ INCARNATE? Guess why ? YOU HATE IGBOS

Can we have another song please?
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Jisunpack: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
Reply with proper quotes and stop posting your regurgitated lies. By the way, was your "Aburi accord" an equivalent of the ten commandments Moses obtained from God on mount sinai? Abeg pack go the other corner make we here sontin!!

As far as, we are concerned that Aburi toilet paper was a collabo between some weed smoking power-intoxicated dolts.

Eziachi:

You seems to fight in an empty room or fight to embark an empty bus. You say many thing without one single solution to the problem of Nigeria. I believe that implementation of signed Aburi historic accord will solve Nigerian problem including Boko Haram, 2015 presidency etc. You can disgree with me, that is part of civilized debate on issues, I don't mind at all. But What is your own idea? None. Just happing on things you knew very little about, just spewing your tribal faeces without let up.

Dude, first world war started by a single gun shot and before the rubbles of the dust settles down, guess how people were killed/became victims. When you set out to kill prime minister and some prominent politicians, you shouldn't be expecting tea party reaction . What is more annoying is that, you went ahead poppin drinks all the major northern cities like Kano. This absurd! [b] Afteral sardauna alone worth more than 10 million souls of Igbos to a typical northerner (from my own knowledge).
It make you wonder that in this age of so called ipad generation people thinks from their anus. That Thousands of Igbos and others deserved to be butchered because some people they knew next to nothing planned and executed a coup, therefore they deved it. If carry your line of opinion,, then Gideon Orkar, Great OGBORUS PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED FOR THEIR COUP AGAINST IBB. Why not, middle Belt should have been wiped out when their son Dimka killed Murtala Mohammed. Or a bit closer to home, Abacha should have wiped the Yoruba race out when their sons, led by cry Brig Diya planned to killhim (according to him)

OK. Why then Ojukwu himself let go the Biafran ideology if he truely believes in it? He had chance of pushing for a UN resolution or peaceful actualization of Biafra from his to return to death spanning more 2 decades.
[/quotes]
Well I can see how much support you are giving the likes of Uwazuruike that has the same Biafra ideology or are you one of those shouting treason and lock him up and throw way the keey. Hypocrites!!

Let it GO!! Bring on table what is inn for North,West,South South,North central and middle belt and see whether Nigeria wont be in history with 2 months. Rather you choose to be harping on Aburi kangaroo arrangement between a power drunk(Ojukwu) and a nutcase called Gowon!Who cares?
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
High_Chief:

@Okija Juju, the bolded has given you away, though it is not unknown to so many of us here that you are a son of arewa. You always have a hard  for anything Igbo and the obsession is likely to kill you. Indeed aburi accord is not relevance now but you are calling for SNC right? Probably you are a product of Biafran war, maybe a Nigerian soldier is actually your father, Aturu ocha ediottaa

Ozu nwulu anwu!  angry

Yes, My father may have been an Igbo Nigerian soldier because we do not associate with losers and sore ones at that. Call me aturu all you want, mana atleast I am not sulking from a war that was fought and lost over 30years ago. And point of correction, its the Biafran/MASSOB elements like you that I hate amongst Igbos not Igbos. If only we (the igbos who have moved past the war) can do away with your lot, maybe we might just stand a chance of regaining our rightful place in Nigeria, and other ethinic groups would start taking us seriously.

If the Biafran beat down hurts you so bad, go pick up a gun and start a revolution. Thats what the Niger Delta boys did and the government negotiated with them, thats what Boko Haram are doin and the goverment is trying to negotiate with them, but look at your lot like Bakassi Boys, MASSOB, BZM and co. all the government does anything you cowards gather is send one black maria, two pick-ups of MOPOL (not even the army sef like they did for MEND and BOKO) and pack you all off to jail. bleeping newspaper and internet warriors. .  angry

If you aint got the balls to walk the talk, then shut the Bleep up. .  We are tired of your crying.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by HighChief4(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos, then you must be out of your mind. Stop proferring solutions to Ndigbo because you are not one of us. Every Onye-Igbo on NL has denied you, you are not one of us so stop familiarizin.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by marvix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ridgeman u hav put it in proper perspective, but let me take it a step further, until we are able to present candidates not backed by a select few and get them to win an election then d restructuring will begin
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos, then you must be out of your mind. Stop proferring solutions to Ndigbo because you are not one of us. Every Onye-Igbo on NL has denied you, you are not one of us so stop familiarizin.

END OF DISCUSSION grin grin grin
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos^^^If you think I would take you seriously after seeing the deep rooted hatred you have for Igbos
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
No point in talking to a person that HATES Igbos No point in talking to a person that HATES Igbos No point in talking to a person that HATES Igbos

No point in talking to a person that HATES Igbos No point in talking to a person that HATES Igbos No point in talking to a person that HATES Igbos

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me

Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me Don't talk to me you hate me

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
Aribisala. . .

Ejo dont kill me with laugh . . .

Homme boy has got serious self-esteem amd daddy issues. .
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

Unegbe is a human with blood, a father,son, uncle, just like Balewa, Akintola and other victims of the military coup (yes not civilian coup)

Unegbe is human with blood what a cheap cop out.

Kill a security man at Walmart and kill the President of the US and later come to tell us they are both human with blood.

Lol. Archduke ferdinand was killed and the whole world erupted into a war, Wasnt he just a man, Was he different from the several men with blood killed daily in Europe around 1914?

That how much you knew, Okpara himself was a target of the coupist but was save by the visit of the then Yoguslav premier to the Eastern Nigeria.

He was the target but was saved because Angel gabriel was visiting? How weak. He was targeted but was welcoming back Ifeajuna 48hrs after the coup. LOL Who do you think you are talking to? Biafra Man o war soldiers?

The problem with Ibos is that you think you are wise and everyone is stupidd. Lets see how far that takes you.

Just the same way they were trying to liberate Yorubas during the invasion of Ore,

Just as Azikwe went to bathroom when the coupist struck,

the way Okpara was welcoming guests, The guest that mustnt see blood,

Just like they claimed Balewa died of Asthma, Sardauna died of ezcema,

Akintola died of overfeeding, Ademulegun and his pregnant wife died from childbearing,

The coupist wanted to make Awolowo who was in jail President

You must be having a real laugh.

Well let me complete it for you, When Black Scorpion was shooting in Biafra he had jaundice, Appollo and cataracts and he thought it was bush rat he was shooting not knowing they were Biafra civilians grin grin

Who is this who that killed this person or that person? Easterners held a referendum to sanction the killing or that is your sensse of collective punishment? Just as Diya consulted your family when he wanted to overthrow Abacha?
The likes of Babangiada Aliyu and many other northerners has said they would have acted like Ojukwu to save his people but a fellow so called southerner who want me and him to form another new country, said they deserved it. I rest my case about southern republic dream of some fools.

Easterner held a referendum, Are you asking me? When the killers were relaxing in the House of the eastern premier with their blood soaked garment, When ironsi was dilly dallying about the necesary punishment to those killers yet you want us to believe this wasnt a well thought out move by the Eastern leaders especially when the Eastern premier was comfortably welcoming guest and Azikwe was conviniently "out of the country".

Regarding the bolded reference to my family, I would let it pass just this once because I respect your age but the next reference I would respond in kind.

People on this forum know I dont take prisoners

In the second coup Danjuma and others went into the heart of Western region, dragged out their Premier and guest and murdered and you kept mute, is it because your governor is inconsequential, according to your warped theory of HUMAN relevance.
Only a Man capable of mass murder himself will think that any life is inconsequential because your blood brain had been tainted/twisted by Nigeria biggest obtacle to  growth- TRIBAL BIGOTTED HATRED

Yes we all know the jerk, Everyone hates Ibos, Hausas hate ibos, Calabar hate Ibos, Yorubas hate ibos, middle belt hate Ibos

Everyone hates Ibos

What form of inferiority complex could be worse than that
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^

Chai!! When would the likes of High Chief and co stop embarassing the rest of us Ndi Igbo. . .

Biko Dayo, for the sake of the millions of Ndi igbos like myself that have moved past that war, do not answer him anymore. .

The funniest one I heard was that Nzeogu was from Kaduna and was not an Easterner.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
aribisala0:

How dare you challenge the DEIFICATION of Ojukwu Christ INCARNATE? Guess why ? YOU HATE IGBOS

Hurray!
So you were aware that chief Awolowo was in prison? Where exatly was he improsoned? Inside the heartland of the same East whose sons were sent out by their kinsmen living in the north to go out exterminate non Igbos.
Shouldn't Chief Awolowo had been their easiest prey since under their clutches in Calabar/Isiekenesi?
Tell us more why others like M.T Mbu, Adeniran Ogunsanya, T.O.S Benson,  Aminu Kano, Kam Salem, Kogbara etc wasn't killed?  As you seem to be there holding candle for the coup plotters during plot. The day you will remove your tribal thinking cap, you will learn the collective punishment for any sort of action is not acceptable in a sane world.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by OneNaira6: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

^^^

Chai!! When would the likes of High Chief and co stop embarassing the rest of us Ndi Igbo. . .

Biko Dayo, for the sake of the millions of Ndi igbos like myself that have moved past that war, do not answer him anymore. .

The funniest one I heard was that Nzeogu was from Kaduna and was not an Easterner. 

DUDE STOP FAKING WHAT YOU ARE NOT.

Why can't you people for once be PROUD of what you are and claim what you are.
How many Igbos do you see claiming another tribe but we see Yoruba and Hausa with mutiple monkiers claiming Igbo and other ethnicity

First it was that ndu-chunks character and after he was exposed, he left
Then it was Alj_harem, Uche2005 and much more, including YOU
STOP PRETENDING
Every Igbo on NL knows and aware YOU ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN AN IGBO.

Yes we all know the jerk, Everyone hates Ibos, Hausas hate ibos, Calabar hate Ibos, Yorubas hate ibos, middle belt hate Ibos

Everyone hates Ibos

Damn Yoruba are desperate.  On NL, una have constantly been trying to drag this people into your sh1t even when noone speaks or mention them
The two groups in question have denied una mutiple times, They've taken it to the political system and you are still dragging them into your people sh1t

Can anyone spell DESPERATE.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

Hurray!
So you were aware that chief Awolowo was in prison? Where exatly was he improsoned? Inside the heartland of the same East whose sons were sent out by their kinsmen living in the north to go out exterminate non Igbos.
Shouldn't Chief Awolowo had been their easiest prey since under their clutches in Calabar/Isiekenesi?
Tell us more why others like M.T Mbu, Adeniran Ogunsanya, T.O.S Benson,  Aminu Kano, Kam Salem, Kogbara etc wasn't killed?  As you seem to be there holding candle for the coup plotters during plot. The day you will remove your tribal thinking cap, you will learn the collective punishment for any sort of action is not acceptable in a sane world.

Why would they kill Awolowo, A man in jail who holds no power, Why would they kill Ogunsanya Benson, Aminu Kano etc

Rather the motive for Akintola He was Western premier, Just won an election that broke the NCNC hold on power at the Center, He broke the NPC-NCNC alliance which deprived many Ibos of their juicy govt position

Why would Aminu Kano be killed was he Premier of the North, Was he Prime Minister

Why would Mbu be killed, was he Finance Minister like Okotie Eboh?
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

^^^

Are really Igbo? Or one of those- my popsie said we are Igbos type?
Interesting you are Igbo! I must be Somalian then.
Who is the president of your Town UNION? Hope you are up to date with your town development levies and that of your age group?
There are responsibilies of being an Igbo man, no matter where you reside or how long you been away.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Why would they kill Awolowo, A man in jail who holds no power, Why would they kill Ogunsanya Benson, Aminu Kano etc

Rather the motive for Akintola He was Western premier, Just won an election that broke the NCNC hold on power at the Center, He broke the NPC-NCNC alliance which deprived many Ibos of their juicy govt position

Why would Aminu Kano be killed was he Premier of the North, Was he Prime Minister

Why would Mbu be killed, was he Finance Minister like Okotie Eboh?

So in your best of wisdom, because Awolowo doesn't hold power, he is insignificance? Less important than Akintola? This thread was for the way forward against what was obtained at Abur which gave them more thaan the snc THEY ARE CALLING NOW.

As wise and civilise person, iI will expect you to pick bones with the Aburi accord and what paart you don't like and why? But no, it another chnce for Igbo vs Yoruba,
Since you were so much digusted about who died during a military coup, why wasn't the same anger shown when Danjuma came to your backyard and murdered the governor of western region.
Am ready for meaningful discussion and debate but for conspiracy theories, not interested.

1 Like

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

Hurray!
So you were aware that chief Awolowo was in prison? Where exatly was he imprisoned? Inside the heartland of the same East whose sons were sent out by their kinsmen living in the north to go out exterminate non Igbos.

You seem to have me mixed up with someone else
I am not here to play the Igbo Vs Yoruba Championship
Concentrate.We are discussing your "MINUTES" and ABURI
What tribal cap are you mad??
Or just pretending. Please read my comments again.
Any one who gainsays you is tribal??
You have what is called an embattled psyychology or PERSECUTION COMPLEX
All I have done is OPPOSE YOU = TRIBAL

in my book that  US against the world mentality is TRIBAL

ABURI  MINUTES etc  OK??

To be REALLY IGBO MEANS TO THIHK LIKE YOU
NO WAY SAY SIR!!

Most Igbos I know are quite sane!
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

Are really Igbo? Or one of those- my popsie said we are Igbos type?
Interesting you are Igbo! I must be Somalian then.
Who is the president of your Town UNION? Hope you are up to date with your town development levies and that of your age group?
There are responsibilies of being an Igbo man, no matter where you reside or how long you been away.

Nna you dont expect me after being away from Nigeria for almost 15 years to still be running that village package.

The last time I tried visiting, thats when the kidnapping thing reached an all time high so i stayed clear.

One_Naira:

DUDE STOP FAKING WHAT YOU ARE NOT.

Why can't you people for once be PROUD of what you are and claim what you are.
How many Igbos do you see claiming another tribe but we see Yoruba and Hausa with mutiple monkiers claiming Igbo and other ethnicity

First it was that ndu-chunks character and after he was exposed, he left
Then it was Alj_harem, Uche2005 and much more, including YOU
STOP PRETENDING
Every Igbo on NL knows and aware YOU ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN AN IGBO.

You are one funny niggar for reals. . .

So please sir, tell me which tribe you would rather have me come from?!
Let me eductate you first and foremost. Hate is for petty people. I cant hate any tribe as I have no control over where I am born into. If I were to be a Kanuri, or fulani, or Hausa or Yoruba, or even from Papau New Guinea, I would stand and say it proudly. As fate would have it, I am IGBO. Not just any Igbo sef, but the premium Igbo, royal blood. . . Nwa NRI. Now where are you from?!  angry

I dont hate Igbos cos that would mean hating myself. I hate the Biafran apologists amongst us, the Ojukwu arse-lickers, the MASSOB and co people. You lot are a constant source of embarassment to the rest of us. Since morning, all the Nri people I have spoken to (both elders and young) are livid at the coronation of Uwazuruike as Eze Ndi Igbo, while Ojukwus corpse has not even returned to home soil. Yet on Nairaland, as I expected, the psychophants were rejoicing and falling over themselves.

You want me to associate with failure?! WHY?! What has your agitation of over 30 years earned you?! You have beated and over-beaten this Biafra topic and still it remains unchanged. The presidency is still not with the Igbos, We are still as marginalized as we were in the 60's, your sulking and your crying hasnt even earned you international recognition of any sort. Rather than backdown, restrategize and move on, you all are here looking for cheap sentiments. O.K heres some, Nna men, those Nigerian soldiers are bastards. The Yorubas are traitors, The south-south people are back-stabbers, everyone hates the igbos, Northern conspiracy this, Lord Lugard was a British Northerner, Nzeogwu killed more Easterners in that coup than any other tribe,  Biafrans won the war but just let Nigeria claim the victory. . . .  ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!  angry

For Bleep sakes, get a life. . .

I agree that I am not igbo, well now you also agree that you lost the fuc'king war to Nigeria and since then you have been sulking like a little b'itch and making all sorts of useless and meaningless threats on the Radio, T.V, Newspapers and internet and yet the federal government hasnt even taken y'all seriously enough to consider sending more than just Civil defence and MOPOL to lock you up.

Pick up arms and start shooting shi't up, or SHUT THE Bleep UP!  angry

Alusi Okija. . Agu ji Ebge 1 of Nri
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Reggie2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
I once posted my teenage eye witness account of atrocious market bombing by mindless cronies of the Nigerian air-force during the Biafran war on this forum. It was my innocent contribution in the early days of my Niarand membership responding to a thread. Little did I know then that it was a forum where people, especially bigots choose to jibe others to score cheap and sarcastic points.One aribisalaO debunked my account as sentimental and one sided. He went ahead to state that all measures in a war situation were legitimate. His reasoning since then has not deviated from this logic. Like the Iranian president who faulted that Nazi holocaust never existed, aribisalaO has gone to all lengths to deny that pogrom in the north ever occurred. Whatever postulation of igbo content are a priori false or contestable. He is suffering from the decease of the mind and from igbofobia.  

My advice is for Ndigbo on this forum to ignore him whenever he comes rushing on igbo related threads starting from my humble self. I can understand why some people are tempted to rein abuses at him. He is quite odious.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Unegbe is human with blood what a cheap cop out.

Kill a security man at Walmart and kill the President of the US and later come to tell us they are both human with blood.

Easterner held a referendum, Are you asking me? When the killers were relaxing in the House of the eastern premier with their blood soaked garment, When ironsi was dilly dallying about the necesary punishment to those killers yet you want us to believe this wasnt a well thought out move by the Eastern leaders especially when the Eastern premier was comfortably welcoming guest and Azikwe was conviniently "out of the country".

Regarding the bolded reference to my family, I would let it pass just this once because I respect your age but the next reference I would respond in kind.

People on this forum know I dont take prisoners

Everyone hates Ibos

I seems to have different mindset of life with you because I believe in the equality and santity of human life just as our creator had it and that is what democracy is all about. The family of the Warmart secury guy may disagree with you that their bread winner worth less that the president.

That Okpara was hosting the coup plotter, was to me another new one that I had  never heard till now, but  won't know because me and my family wasn't there as you were. Maybe you can tell us what food and drink they were enjoying as they celebrate the death on non Igbo politicians.

What difference will it make in my life/family then if Azikiwe, Okpara or any damn Igbo politician was killed? What has it got to do with me as person then? That  is why I don't understand some of you guys mindset
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

So in your best of wisdom, because Awolowo doesn't hold power, he is insignificance? Less important than Akintola? This thread was for the way forward against what was obtained at Abur which gave them more thaan the snc THEY ARE CALLING NOW.

As wise and civilise person, iI will expect you to pick bones with the Aburi accord and what paart you don't like and why? But no, it another chnce for Igbo vs Yoruba,
Since you were so much digusted about who died during a military coup, why wasn't the same anger shown when Danjuma came to your backyard and murdered the governor of western region.
Am ready for meaningful discussion and debate but for conspiracy theories, not interested.

If you are ready to talk about the topic of the thread then get to it and stop all these half truths and ill thought out excuses of Unegbe was killed, Balewa died of eczema thing.

The coup eliminated the non Igbos in Power simple Its so obvious for even a blind man to see

Premier of North, Premier of West, Why not premier of east? I get it he was entertaining Angel Gabriel

Federal officers, Number 1 was killed, number 3 was killed what happened to Number 2, He went on "vacation"

LOL

Try telling that to your Biafra ragtag army
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Jisunpack: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
Reggie2:

I once posted my teenage eye witness account of atrocious market bombing by mindless cronies of the Nigerian air-force during the Biafran war on this forum. It was my innocent contribution in the early days of my Niarand membership responding to a thread. Little did I know then that it was a forum where people, especially bigots choose to jibe others to score cheap and sarcastic points.One aribisalaO debunked my account as sentimental and one sided. He went ahead to state that all measures in a war situation were legitimate. His reasoning since then has not deviated from this logic. Like the Iranian president who faulted that Nazi holocaust never existed, aribisalaO has gone to all lengths to deny that pogrom in the north ever occurred. Whatever postulation of igbo content are a priori false or contestable. He is suffering from the decease of the mind and from igbofobia.  

My advice is for Ndigbo on this forum to ignore him whenever he comes rushing on igbo related threads starting from my humble self. I can understand why some people are tempted to rein abuses at him. He is quite odious.    
aribisala0:

Truth is a lot of atrocities were committed against Igbo civillians in the North.
No right thinking person will deny that.

There was no justification but there are explanations SEVERAL

I did not commit those atrocities and will not accept the kind of blackmail that is used by some people to prop up other arguments .The kind of blackmail that says if you don't agreee with us you hate us. Not only is that line hackneyed it just does not work.
Every Nigerian in some way is a victim of Nigeria.

When mobs or small groups carry out actions such as the pogroms in the North they do NOT act on behalf of the majority just as those Igbo officers who acted in January 1966 did NOT act on behalf of Igbos
BUT there are Igbos here on NL who believe their suffering or Victimhood gives them carte blanche to blame The Hausas or the Yorubas or Other groups in their entirety
e.g, Some believe Awo betrayed them =Yoruba are Traitors.
Hausa are killers
Ultimately being guilty of the same irrational generalization.
This mindset is one of paralysis. Paralysis to embrace other ideas and move on.
Here we are supposed to be talking about Aburi accord. But oh no how dare we
We must talk about VICTIMS.Oh yes Thousand of innocent Igbos children and women slaughtered. That is the only item on the Agenda. How dare you want to talk about anything else

I remember that conversation very well Reggie though I think you had a different alias Then.
I post one of my earlier replies in which I talked about the atrocities in the North and what I think about them bolded.
Clearly your remarks are inacurrate but they are more than that they are deliberate falsehood;LIES.
I did not kill any Igbo,neither did my father or any of my family.This pathetic and immature attempt to burden everyone with guilt simply has the OPPOSITE effect.

On the previous occasion I explained my thoughts to you and I thought we came to some sort of accommodation of each others' posititions.
It would appear your ague has rebounded in double measure
This thread had nothing to do with the killings of Igbos. Next thing you will be telling me at the bank even if you are behind me in the queue to allow you be served first because Igbos were massacred in the North.

I do not have to explain myself  to you but you have decided I am your enemy and wish to engineer a quarrel or falling out to justify that. I would expect more maturity at your age.

ONCE again this here is nothing to do with Igbo killings
Your accusations against me are baseless and you really are a bitter old man!1
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

I seems to have different mindset of life with you because I believe in the equality and santity of human life just as our creator had it and that is what democracy is all about. The family of the Warmart secury guy may disagree with you that their bread winner worth less that the president.

Thats idealistic at its best human though might be born biologically under the same circumstance are never equal.

The life of some affect people more than others.

I asked you why a single Archduke Ferdinands murder erupted the world into a war, Was he not born the same way people that were killed circa 1914 were born?

That Okpara was hosting the coup plotter, was to me another new one that I had  never heard till now, but  won't know because me and my family wasn't there as you were. Maybe you can tell us what food and drink they were enjoying as they celebrate the death on non Igbo politicians.

Major Ifeajuna, graduate of University College Ibadan, Mons Officer Cadet School trained,  was the overall leader of the January 15 mutiny and operational commander of Lagos activities.  Along with Major Okafor and Captain Oji he was a member of the original core of conspirators which farmed out to recruit others.  Ifeajuna assassinated Brigadier Zak Maimalari, Lt. Col. Abogo Largema and the Prime Minister, Alhaji Tafawa Balewa.

When it became obvious that Lagos ops had failed, he and Major DO Okafor bolted for the East, where they are said to have had a meeting with the regional Premier, Michael Okpara. Ifeajuna later sneaked back to Lagos from where he was driven to the border with Dahomey by two federal civil servants (one of whom was his brother-in-law), enroute to Ghana. He was welcomed by President Nkrumah and sent to Winneba to stay with Sam Ikoku.

http://www.dawodu.com/omoigui15.htm

They then drove on to Abeokuta. On the way after Abeokuta, two other soldiers in the car were dropped and told to find their way back to Lagos whilst Ifeajuna and Okafor proceeded to Enugu. They arrived Enugu at about 1415 hours and proceeded to the Premier’s lodge where they held discussion with Dr. M. I. Okpara, then Premier of Eastern Region, after which they separated and went into hiding.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4383:balewas-death-another-side-of-the-story-ii&catid=48:weekend-magazine&Itemid=135

What difference will it make in my life/family then if Azikiwe, Okpara or any damn Igbo politician was killed? What has it got to do with me as person then? That  is why I don't understand some of you guys mindset

Well maybe you should have told your blood thirsty Nwobosi, Ifeajuna, Okafor, Anuforo and Nzeogwu why they needed to kill innocent coivilians in their bedroom while sparing their uncles.

That single word or advice might have saved the lives of 3million Ibos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Olusola Saraki Is Not Dead / The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.