Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,623 members, 7,840,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. (11021 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc / Opc Dares Boko Haram: Calls For Snc: Says Amalgamation, A Mistake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nna you dont expect me after being away from Nigeria for almost 15 years to still be running that village package.

The last time I tried visiting, thats when the kidnapping thing reached an all time high so i stayed clear.
My son if you have been away for just mare 15 years, some of us had been away close to half a century. LOL. But we still go home, pay up for comunity development, help the most poor through sponsorship schemes. I knew that you were those told by their father that they are Igbo just because Dad was an Igboman. I can assure you that you are owing your community thousands now in levy, so you better stay away as not only kidnappers will be looking for you any time you ventured around.

Being away is not an excuse, that is, if you are not just Igbo wannabe on NL as many had done in the past. MY OWN SON WITH A SCOTTISH MOTHER WAS BORN AND RAISED in England but once he reached the age of twenty, he was initiated into the community age group, pay his community development levies annually, visits as much as he could now with his wife and children.
The same for my daughter. Eventhough adopted by me and my wife from Ethiopia when she was just 6 months old, is an Igbo lady as you can get and along with her brother both fairly speaks Igbo eventhough they have never spend more than holiday period in Biafraland before. SHAME ON YOU!
LOL

1 Like

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
It is always easy to shift the conversation to one where rationatily is discarded.

They killed us ,they hate us ,they must be made to feel guilty.

Sorry I feel no guilt and though i prefer friendship or indifference

WILL NEVER HESITATE to challenge you on other issues

EVEN IF IT MEANS WE BECOME ENEMIES
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Eziachi: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

http://www.dawodu.com/omoigui15.htm

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4383:balewas-death-another-side-of-the-story-ii&catid=48:weekend-magazine&Itemid=135

[b]Well maybe you should have told your blood thirsty Nwobosi, Ifeajuna, Okafor, Anuforo and Nzeogwu why they needed to kill innocent coivilians in their bedroom while sparing their uncles.[/b]That single word or advice might have saved the lives of 3million Ibos
Sorry I didn't ask those men you mentioned, probably because I knew then from Adam to Eve. If that is the case as a Yorubaman what did tell your own uncles- Gen Diya and Disa WHEN THEY TRIED TO KILL ABACHA? Over to you.

1 Like

Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by HighChief4(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

My son if you have been away for just mare 15 years, some of us had been away close to half a century. LOL. But we still go home, pay up for comunity development, help the most poor through sponsorship schemes. I knew that you were those told by their father that they are Igbo just because Dad was an Igboman. I can assure you that you are owing your community thousands now in levy, so you better stay away as not only kidnappers will be looking for you any time you ventured around.

Being away is not an excuse, that is, if you are not just Igbo wannabe on NL as many had done in the past. MY OWN SON WITH A SCOTTISH MOTHER WAS BORN AND RAISED in England but once he reached the age of twenty, he was initiated into the community age group, pay his community development levies annually, visits as much as he could now with his wife and children.
The same for my daughter. Eventhough adopted by me and my wife from Ethiopia when she was just 6 months old, is an Igbo lady as you can get and along with her brother both fairly speaks Igbo eventhough they have never spend more than holiday period in Biafraland before. SHAME ON YOU!

LOL

Why responding to that Okija_whatever. Dude is not Igbo and hates anything Igbo. You have been around enough to know that so many Biafran women were r@ped by Nigerian soldiers during the war, so he could be a product of such ugly act. Trust me, he hates anything Igbo and also prophesied doom on the other thread, how Nigerian army would wipe everybody in Anambra state from the surface of earth. Stay away from that guy my brother.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by aribisala0(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
High_Chief:

Why responding to that Okija_whatever. Dude is not Igbo and hates anything Igbo. You have been around enough to know that so many Biafran women were r@ped by Nigerian soldiers during the war, so he could be a product of such ugly act. Trust me, he hates anything Igbo and also prophesied doom on the other thread, how Nigerian army would wipe everybody in Anambra state from the surface of earth. Stay away from that guy my brother.

Very easy to do and saves mental effort

He hates Igbo grin grin
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by OneNaira6: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nna you dont expect me after being away from Nigeria for almost 15 years to still be running that village package.

The last time I tried visiting, thats when the kidnapping thing reached an all time high so i stayed clear.

You are one funny niggar for reals. . .

So please sir, tell me which tribe you would rather have me come from?!
Let me eductate you first and foremost. Hate is for petty people. I cant hate any tribe as I have no control over where I am born into. If I were to be a Kanuri, or fulani, or Hausa or Yoruba, or even from Papau New Guinea, I would stand and say it proudly. As fate would have it, I am IGBO. Not just any Igbo sef, but the premium Igbo, royal blood. . . Nwa NRI. Now where are you from?!  angry

I dont hate Igbos cos that would mean hating myself. I hate the Biafran apologists amongst us, the Ojukwu arse-lickers, the MASSOB and co people. You lot are a constant source of embarassment to the rest of us. Since morning, all the Nri people I have spoken to (both elders and young) are livid at the coronation of Uwazuruike as Eze Ndi Igbo, while Ojukwus corpse has not even returned to home soil. Yet on Nairaland, as I expected, the psychophants were rejoicing and falling over themselves.

You want me to associate with failure?! WHY?! What has your agitation of over 30 years earned you?! You have beated and over-beaten this Biafra topic and still it remains unchanged. The presidency is still not with the Igbos, We are still as marginalized as we were in the 60's, your sulking and your crying hasnt even earned you international recognition of any sort. Rather than backdown, restrategize and move on, you all are here looking for cheap sentiments. O.K heres some, Nna men, those Nigerian soldiers are bastards. The Yorubas are traitors, The south-south people are back-stabbers, everyone hates the igbos, Northern conspiracy this, Lord Lugard was a British Northerner, Nzeogwu killed more Easterners in that coup than any other tribe,  Biafrans won the war but just let Nigeria claim the victory. . . .  ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!  angry

For Bleep sakes, get a life. . .

I agree that I am not igbo, well now you also agree that you lost the fuc'king war to Nigeria and since then you have been sulking like a little b'itch and making all sorts of useless and meaningless threats on the Radio, T.V, Newspapers and internet and yet the federal government hasnt even taken y'all seriously enough to consider sending more than just Civil defence and MOPOL to lock you up.

Pick up arms and start shooting shi't up, or SHUT THE Bleep UP!  angry

Alusi Okija. . Agu ji Ebge 1 of Nri

I don't know who you think you are fooling but dude even a non-Nigerian, non-African can tell from far away in the greatest distance that you aren't what you claim you are.

It is like you people do not even try at all. From Ndu_chunks to Alj_harem to Uche2005 and all the ones caught red-handed in their lies of "Nwa onye Igbo ka mu bu", una always claim Nri or Anambra as una place of origin until caught. Una never try at all, it is like that is the only Igbo region una know.
With the likes of listed people above, who do you think you are fooling. What are you, you dare ask? A look at your replies provides a very high chance you are a northerner like ndu_chunks or western like Alj_harem. Speaking Igbo and claiming Nri as your heritage does not make you Igbo.
A watch of your replies and your interaction in NL speak more so than the lies you are saying.

Ironically enough, any thread about Igbo culture, Igbo history, Igbo speaking thread in the culture section you are never there. Also, any thread speaking of SE and or SS igbo development threads in the politics section you are never there BUT
Any thread speaking of unity with Igbo and other eastern thread, whether good or bad, you are always there, speaking against it funny enough
Any thread about Ojukwu whether good, bad, in between, you are always there speaking against it funny enough.
Any thread about Igbo in a bad light, you are always there praising it funny enough but yet you think you still pass off as an Igbo.

Be prideful for once in your life like Alj-harem, Ndu_chunks and other likes and come out of the closet when caught.

The lie of I haven't been back to my region for the past 15 years is the reason I know nothing about my people also proves a lie. Dude stop embarrassing yourself. Nri are one of, if not, The proudest Igbo bunch.
What kind of Nri Igbo do not know the elders of their region or anything about their region? which Igbo do not visit their villages during Christmas if they reside in Nigeria or during the time they return home if living aboard.

GTF out of here with that sh1t.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by OneNaira6: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

LOL

Dude comeon you cannot be that gullible.

I didn't even grow up in SE, though I did travel around SE and almost all region in Nigeria but I never grew up in SE, never studied about SE in school but yet I know more than enough about SE region and its elders, as well as my own.
Almost every SS Igbo and the Igbo whom reside in lagos, abuja and other region outside of east that respond on this website seems to be knowledge of the elders and region.
One thing I know for sure is that Igbo parents living outside of their place of origin, though might not teach the language to their children, but they teach the culture and other necessary aspect of Igbo life.

IMO that is the worst lie he's come up with so far.
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2012
Aribisala weldone jawe,that is d extent to which some pple are ready to force thier opinion on others but ThanGod English language has rules so is 'MINUTE' how can somebody be chippin in his own opinion,like writing an article nd thus call such document a 'Minute' any other statement other than those statements of d people present in 'Aburi conference' renders d MINUTE irrelevant nd inadmissible.

@poster nd his colleagues, dats not a 'MINUTE' nd even no matter ur feelins in a meetin until u stand up nd raise it among those present,it can neva be included in a 'Minute'.

ABURI ACCORD Vs SNC,
Why re we youths like this, Aburi is old version,archaic,infact cant address d present woes of our country.
Aburi accord was like a Military Accord, infact I will call it
'Federal Military Government Accord of 1967 held in Aburi,Accra,Ghana which was undertaken by few Military juntas, all of them selfish people,ojukwu inclusive nd for what OIL,OIL, nd OIL.
How can we use such resolution by those poo military juntas to determine d fate of 160million nigerians of today and Nigeria of today; southsouth of yesday is not southsouth of today likewise ndigbo,yoruba,middlebelt nd core north.
Do we ve kanuri,idoma,ilaje,ijaw,itshekiri,urhobo,tiv,gwari,igala,ibira et all, Et all in Aburi ?

Jus few under educated northern military juntas,ill educated western military juntas nd 'oxford ojukwu'
d conversation was even revolvin jus among 4 people; Northern governor,Western nd Eastern Governor respectively nd Gowon,supreme commander.

Most of d resolution undertaken in Aburi wher ojukwu's(thanks to his Education) later on d rest discoverd d sinister elements in d resolution nd rescind on implementatn.

The only significance of Aburi Accord to me is regionalism/resource control as bein clamourd by southwest nd southsouth nd Lets achieve that thru SNC, yoruba under Awolowo nd till date has always clamour fo Regionalism But not SECESSION!!

Let us define our relantionship through SNC in which all ethnic will be represented,virtually all!!!
nd shun d resolution of selfish Military juntas,!!!!!!!!, !!!!!!!
Ojukwu suggestd most of d re
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by SailorXY: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
Quote from: High_Chief on Today at 03:22:16 PM
I can see that the hatred people have for Ojukwu is deep rooted, which i don't really blame you people because you were thought even in schools to hate Ikemba and Biafra agenda, so many of you grew up being fed with lies. But what surprises me is that even at this verge, with the situation of the country so many of you are still playing blind to see that this man Ikemba really meant well for Nigeria and even loved Nigeria more than those Northern soldiers.

I also got to learn from this wonderful minutes that Nigeria were ruled by young, inexperienced and non-intelligent soldiers and the present condition of Nigeria is the end result.

So many people here like Okija_Juju who is a core Northerner still has the hatred written all over him. Honestly, I see no future for that cesspit called Nigeria, except those benefitting from the lawlessness of the country will still be holding unto it. I CAN GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE BIAFRA 4 REAL

I am sorry for you. . .

You are like a man who calls his fathers house shi't yet lives everyday in it and bares his surname. .

I am not a Northerner. I am an Igbo man. Just not a backward bigot like yourself. I have studied the past, learnt my lessons and moved on. . . The principal actors in the Biafran Saga are all dying off. Their era and time is fast coming to an end, the children on the Nigerian side of the fence have all moved on, its the Easterners that are still sulking in their little corner, looking for scraps and pieces of acachievements no matter how mediocre) to hold onto as their victories from the war (e.g Biafran baby jets, Ogbunigwe and the supposed biarfran armoured vehicles), Still trying to seek relevance in the Aburi accord that was signed at a period when military men ruled, still celebrating Ojukwu as a GOD coconvenientlygnoring the part where he fled to ivory coast by night.

As grand as the Aburi accord may have been at the time, its of no relevance now. . . When would you wipe your tears, pick up your sorry arse and move on with your life?!

Its people like you that spend all your effort hating the Northerners and the Westerners around you, keeping malice meanwhile they barely even know that you exist. Ypu say we were thaught to hate igbos, I laugh at the splendour of your delusion . . The only thing mentioned about that beat-down that you all a war was in socials studies class in primary 4 and it barely took a chapter in the text book sef. Nobody has your time. . .

Keep all the manuscripts you can find from the war, keep all the war memmemorabilia/parparaphernalia u can find, all the recordings, pictures and publications. . . They would be worth a poo load of money 100 years down the line, when they would be sold at auctions. . .

BIAFRA is a dead dream . . .

MASSOB, Biafran Zionist Movement and co. are all trying to raise the dust of a dead corpse. . .

Ojukwu your leader is dead and would be buried by the same side that defeated him in 1969. . . .

Now go get a job so you can feed your family and hopefully, your children would not grow up with the same retrogressive narrow mindset that you have. . .

[size=8pt][/size] PLS SHUT UP ,
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by SailorXY: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
I don't know who you think you are fooling but dude even a non-Nigerian, non-African can tell from far away in the greatest distance that you aren't what you claim you are.

It is like you people do not even try at all. From Ndu_chunks to Alj_harem to Uche2005 and all the ones caught red-handed in their lies of "Nwa onye Igbo ka mu bu", una always claim Nri or Anambra as una place of origin until caught. Una never try at all, it is like that is the only Igbo region una know.
With the likes of listed people above, who do you think you are fooling. What are you, you dare ask? A look at your replies provides a very high chance you are a northerner like ndu_chunks or western like Alj_harem. Speaking Igbo and claiming Nri as your heritage does not make you Igbo.
A watch of your replies and your interaction in NL speak more so than the lies you are saying.

Ironically enough, any thread about Igbo culture, Igbo history, Igbo speaking thread in the culture section you are never there. Also, any thread speaking of SE and or SS igbo development threads in the politics section you are never there BUT
Any thread speaking of unity with Igbo and other eastern thread, whether good or bad, you are always there, speaking against it funny enough
Any thread about Ojukwu whether good, bad, in between, you are always there speaking against it funny enough.
Any thread about Igbo in a bad light, you are always there praising it funny enough but yet you think you still pass off as an Igbo.

Be prideful for once in your life like Alj-harem, Ndu_chunks and other likes and come out of the closet when caught.

The lie of I haven't been back to my region for the past 15 years is the reason I know nothing about my people also proves a lie. Dude stop embarrassing yourself. Nri are one of, if not, The proudest Igbo bunch.
What kind of Nri Igbo do not know the elders of their region or anything about their region? which Igbo do not visit their villages during Christmas if they reside in Nigeria or during the time they return home if living aboard.

GTF out of here with that sh1t.

X 100000000000 tongue
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by HighChief4(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
SailorXY:

Quote from: High_Chief on Today at 03:22:16 PM
I can see that the hatred people have for Ojukwu is deep rooted, which i don't really blame you people because you were thought even in schools to hate Ikemba and Biafra agenda, so many of you grew up being fed with lies. But what surprises me is that even at this verge, with the situation of the country so many of you are still playing blind to see that this man Ikemba really meant well for Nigeria and even loved Nigeria more than those Northern soldiers.

I also got to learn from this wonderful minutes that Nigeria were ruled by young, inexperienced and non-intelligent soldiers and the present condition of Nigeria is the end result.

So many people here like Okija_Juju who is a core Northerner still has the hatred written all over him. Honestly, I see no future for that cesspit called Nigeria, except those benefitting from the lawlessness of the country will still be holding unto it. I CAN GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE BIAFRA 4 REAL

I am sorry for you. . .

You are like a man who calls his fathers house shi't yet lives everyday in it and bares his surname. .

I am not a Northerner. I am an Igbo man. Just not a backward bigot like yourself. I have studied the past, learnt my lessons and moved on. . . The principal actors in the Biafran Saga are all dying off. Their era and time is fast coming to an end, the children on the Nigerian side of the fence have all moved on, its the Easterners that are still sulking in their little corner, looking for scraps and pieces of acachievements no matter how mediocre) to hold onto as their victories from the war (e.g Biafran baby jets, Ogbunigwe and the supposed biarfran armoured vehicles), Still trying to seek relevance in the Aburi accord that was signed at a period when military men ruled, still celebrating Ojukwu as a GOD coconvenientlygnoring the part where he fled to ivory coast by night.

As grand as the Aburi accord may have been at the time, its of no relevance now. . . When would you wipe your tears, pick up your sorry arse and move on with your life?!

Its people like you that spend all your effort hating the Northerners and the Westerners around you, keeping malice meanwhile they barely even know that you exist. Ypu say we were thaught to hate igbos, I laugh at the splendour of your delusion . . The only thing mentioned about that beat-down that you all a war was in socials studies class in primary 4 and it barely took a chapter in the text book sef. Nobody has your time. . .

Keep all the manuscripts you can find from the war, keep all the war memmemorabilia/parparaphernalia u can find, all the recordings, pictures and publications. . . They would be worth a poo load of money 100 years down the line, when they would be sold at auctions. . .

BIAFRA is a dead dream . . .

MASSOB, Biafran Zionist Movement and co. are all trying to raise the dust of a dead corpse. . .

Ojukwu your leader is dead and would be buried by the same side that defeated him in 1969. . . .

Now go get a job so you can feed your family and hopefully, your children would not grow up with the same retrogressive narrow mindset that you have. . .

[size=8pt][/size] PLS SHUT UP ,

Okija_Juju it is so obvious that you have so much time in your hand. How many handles do you have on NL, tell me ARO BARGER. I didnt even read through all you wrote above, but let me assure you once thing, I will always burst you no matter the form or colour you come with. Mehn go get some life and stop hating Ndigbo
Re: You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. by Obiagu1(m): 2:49am On Feb 25, 2012
I wonder why some of you should be exchanging words with that kid aribisala0.
Here is a typical post by him, enjoy the rest of the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797828.448.html#msg9629391

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation / Ikpeazu Hints On Dry Port In Abia, States Reason For Dropping Airport Project / Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.