Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31156 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2012
PUNANNY: Pls sir...how much wil a toyota sienna 2002 XLE full option with leather seat inclusive cost me sir..i rily need d last price sir...thanks

2002 Toyota Sienna XLE Leather is 1.5m Naira

US$ is 165.5 Naira to $1 now.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
Temistatics 007: Oga Inspired,what's the difference between pre-ordering cars and buying from your office?cos i noticed you prefer your customer pre-ordering their cars.

Pre Ordering from Inspired Autos Gives a Wider Range of Access to the Best Cars Available in the USA, We have Access to Dealers Auctions, Largest Collection of Vehicles available for Sale.

We have Limited Stock for On the Ground vehicles.

Whichever Our Customers Prefer, We are there to meet up with their expectations.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by thomasjohn: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Inspired pls i need some enlightenment on Honda Dual zone climate control,
I'm planning on buying a Honda accord 2007 EX-L, please is the climate control reliable and wat advantage does it have over normal AC.
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
thomasjohn: Inspired pls i need some enlightenment on Honda Dual zone climate control,
I'm planning on buying a Honda accord 2007 EX-L, please is the climate control reliable and wat advantage does it have over normal AC.
Thanks

Dual Zone A/C Climate Control is Easy,

Dual zone automatic climate control lets the driver and front passenger adjust air conditioning temperature to their preferred setting.

One side can Blow Hot, and the Other Can Blow Cold, namely Drivers Side and Passenger Side.

Dual Zone can be Switched On or Off in Most Vehicles.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Eretare(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Good evening. Pls I'd like to know how much a 2002 Toyota Camry will cost. I'm in need of one quite urgently.
Thanks.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
inspired_m:

Pre Ordering from Inspired Autos Gives a Wider Range of Access to the Best Cars Available in the USA, We have Access to Dealers Auctions, Largest Collection of Vehicles available for Sale.

We have Limited Stock for On the Ground vehicles.

Whichever Our Customers Prefer, We are there to meet up with their expectations.

alright,i'm enlightened.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Eretare: Good evening. Pls I'd like to know how much a 2002 Toyota Camry will cost. I'm in need of one quite urgently.
Thanks.

2002 Toyota Camry (Big For Nothing) is 1.450m Naira.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cjpanta: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
Oga Inspired, how much will it cost to get a 2001 Toyota Avalon XLS with customs duty paid
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2012
cjpanta: Oga Inspired, how much will it cost to get a 2001 Toyota Avalon XLS with customs duty paid

2001 Toyota Avalon XLS is 1.4m Naira.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We treat people right and care about our reputation.

We care not only about the sale today but future sales.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
More Reasons to DEAL WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by justifeany: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
Inspired,
how much does it cost to own Lexus ES300 2001 model?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
justifeany: Inspired,
how much does it cost to own Lexus ES300 2001 model?

2001 Lexus ES300 is 1.5m Naira.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We can’t run, We can’t Hide, You would find us anyway.

Actually, We want you to Find us. Inspired Man is Availabe and Accessible at Inspired Autos Showroom, each and every day.

We have an Open Door Policy, Whether it’s Words of Praise or Advice, we appreciate what you have to say.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
The Best service, Guaranteed.

We Staff our own shop with qualified Sales men and technicians. If you have a Problem, a request, or a Question, We can and will resolve for it you — Guaranteed.

Ask any other dealer you visit and you'll find that they wont offer your Pre and after sales Services.

@ Inspired Autos,  We pride ourselves on taking care of you from the time you visit our store and throughout your ownership experience.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by famzynet: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2012
I appreciate yr work in Nigeria.Please,I intend buying a clean tokunbo 2003 toyota camry say next week:full option,alloy wheel, clean V4 engine and a nice colour.Do you hav in yr car stand and how much? I need last price as I hav a fixed budget for it and your price could be the motivator for me to find you.My email is chafamzy@yahoo.com.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
famzynet: I appreciate yr work in Nigeria.Please,I intend buying a clean tokunbo 2003 toyota camry say next week:full option,alloy wheel, clean V4 engine and a nice colour.Do you hav in yr car stand and how much? I need last price as I hav a fixed budget for it and your price could be the motivator for me to find you.My email is chafamzy@yahoo.com.

2003 Toyota Camry LE 2.4Ltr Engine, Clean title is 1.650m Naira.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We Have Access to Purchase US$ @ The Official rates

We USe this US$ to Purchase Our Vehicles in the USA, Which Makes Us Land the Vehicle Way Cheaper That Most other Sellers

We transfer this Opportunity to Our Esteemed Customers.

Another reason to deal with Inspired Autos.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by bajugbajug(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Great job u guys are doing. Pls send ur contact address on western avenue to 08028267359. Tanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
bajugbajug: Great job u guys are doing. Pls send ur contact address on western avenue to 08028267359. Tanks

Thanks Sir,

We are on 291 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos

You can check our Corporate website www.BLOCKED for Directions

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Located in the heart of Lagos Nigeria, Inspired Autos always has an excellent selection of quality, pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.

Whether your taste is for luxury vehicles like Lexus, M/Benz, Acura and BMW or practical Ford, Land Rover or the economy of Honda, Nissan and Toyota, Inspired Autos has just the right vehicle for you.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cinzo: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2012
Inspired am still waiting! Since last week I have not heard from you. What is happening?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
cinzo: Inspired am still waiting! Since last week I have not heard from you. What is happening?

The Documents are Ready you can Pick them tomorrow, Hope You're having a Good time with your SUV.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We offer a variety of services from new and used vehicle sales, warranty, extended warranty, parts replacement, financing and insurance.

Best of all, we offer our True Price on each every vehicle we sell.

True Price is based on the selling price of similar vehicles in the market and it's your assurance that you are being offered a price that is straightforward, accurate, and in line with what you've likely researched.

This eliminates the need for haggling and negotiations and puts the focus on finding you the vehicle of your dreams.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by andmexf: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2012
Inspired Autos please inspire me;

What is the latest brand of a super clean
1.Toyota Rav4 and
2.Toyota Matrix
I can preorder with a budget of 1.8 million naira?My initial budget was 1.5 million.I have heard too may stories here on NL.Knowing your place at Anthony and always looking at your cars whenever I pass by please be highly honest as we have known you to be.RSVP ASAP PLS.Cheers.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
andmexf: Inspired Autos please inspire me;

What is the latest brand of a super clean
1.Toyota Rav4 and
2.Toyota Matrix
I can preorder with a budget of 1.8 million naira?My initial budget was 1.5 million.I have heard too may stories here on NL.Knowing your place at Anthony and always looking at your cars whenever I pass by please be highly honest as we have known you to be.RSVP ASAP PLS.Cheers.

Replied already Sir, Looking forward to your Business.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Henix(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
Can i get a clean GULf 3 4rm u? If yes, at what price?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Ayo7(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hello Inspired,

Can you help me with the price for:
1). XTERRA SE 2010 Model (full option, leather seat).
2). Toyota 4runner V6 2009 model. (no 3rd row seat)

Thank you
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ay_o: Hello Inspired,

Can you help me with the price for:
1). XTERRA SE 2010 Model (full option, leather seat).
2). Toyota 4runner V6 2009 model. (no 3rd row seat)

Thank you

Nissan Xterra SE 2010 Model is 5.3m Naira

2009 Toyota 4Runner V6 ( New Body Shape ) is 5.8m Naira
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by goldincome(m): 12:33am On Jul 09, 2012
How much is

Ford Escape 2008/2009 full option
Nissan Pathfinder 2003 full option
Honda Accord 2005 full option
Hyundai Sonata 2006 full option
Toyota Rav4 2005

Send pricelist to my email; post4menow@yahoo.com
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Chukslar: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2012
Pls I will like to know the cost of Nissan xterra 2005, 2006, and 2007 models and I will also like to get your honest advice for the best model for our Nigerian roads.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Chukslar: Pls I will like to know the cost of Nissan xterra 2005, 2006, and 2007 models and I will also like to get your honest advice for the best model for our Nigerian roads.

2005 Nissan Xterra is 2.4m

2006 Nissan Xterra is 2.7m

2008 Nissan Xterra is 3.3m Naira

The OFF Road Edition is Best for Nigeria Roads, It has a Firmer Suspension.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Cars, Auto Dealers & $ Dollar - Naira Exchange Rate: How Are You Coping? / Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.