Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Bankole Arrested Again ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Arrested Again ! (9256 Views)

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by Magnanimity(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2012
Nawaa for that guy, again ? cool
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by jdoss: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2012
Beaf:

No sir, Bankole has to prove that those companies exist. That isn't the clerks job, I think they've got the guy this time; I'm sure that if he wriggles again, they will find another one. bankole is like a Ibori and IBB, natural thieves.

I have never dealt with the government, and I might be wrong, but I have heard that before you can perform any contract you must be pre-qualified. Can they prove that Bankole did something to help these companies get past the vetting, if so there's your crime. That would open him up to all they are looking to charge him with now.

It was someones job to make sure these companies were properly registered with CAC, they need to tie Bankole into that job not getting done.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense. If he simply says it was not his job, and it turns out to be true, then they have no case. The EFCC needs to be smarter about this. We all know he is corrupt, the EFCC needs to get better at proving it.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by LEXYLOV: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2012
I'm not impressed, because prosecuting or even jailing this high thief called bankole is just like taking out a bucket of water out of a deep well. Am sure this development will go no where, unless if many other big guys in higher places will be exposed which am sure cannot happen in nigeria, instead the case will later overturn or dismissed as usual unless EFCC boss or Judge in charge want to get fired.

Mr Jonathan the best thing you can do to begin eradication of corruption is to order immediate arrest and prosecution of anyone served under IBB, Abacha, OBJ , Yaradua regim including themselves unless those that late. Including yourself and your wife to be investigate. Then we will believe you ready to tackle corruption. Try it if you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. angry
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by Lolamida(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2012
EFCC will raise our hope, they will be same agency to dash it. I'll reserve my comments.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by deleadej1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
BANKOLE AGAIN!!! Abeg make him go jail and let have breathing space grin
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by Beaf: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
jdoss:

I have never dealt with the government, and I might be wrong, but I have heard that before you can perform any contract you must be pre-qualified. Can they prove that Bankole did something to help these companies get past the vetting, if so there's your crime. That would open him up to all they are looking to charge him with now.

It was someones job to make sure these companies were properly registered with CAC, they need to tie Bankole into that job not getting done.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense. If he simply says it was not his job, and it turns out to be true, then they have no case. The EFCC needs to be smarter about this. We all know he is corrupt, the EFCC needs to get better at proving it.

You are right, the burden of proof is always on the prosecution indeed. I believe that the EFCC had a way of (deliberately?) bungling its court cases in the past, otherwise people wouldn't be able to get away on laughable technicalities.
Maybe I'm not being pragmatic or putting my heart where my head should be and having faith in the new guy. But I really want people like Bankole in jail.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by MEGAWATCH: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
MAKE MONEY THROUGH READING TEXT MASSAGES SENT TO YOUR PHONE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT
www.bizinterest.com
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
if this country knew what justice z ol about,the headline would have been:''BANKOLE KILLED BY FIRING SQUAD AGAIN''.cant bliv dis man z still alive, dis news z disheartening
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by pejol: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
USE YOUR ID CARDS,FRINGER PRINT AND PASSWORD TO LOCK N UNLOCK YOUR DOOR
EXCELLENT HIGH SECURITY DIGITAL DOOR LOCK PLUS DEAD LOCK
USING 2-15 DIGITS. FOREIGNERS NEVER KNOW SECURITY CODE INPUT BY USER)
LOCKING WHEN THE DOOR IS CLOSED (NO WORRY ABOUT LOCKING EVEN IN FORGETFUL PERSON)
ELECTRIC POWER SAVING BY DEVELOPED MECHANICAL SYSTEM (BATTERY CHANGE : MORE 2YEARS = 15,000TIMES)
EASY TO READ KEYPAD IN THE DARK AREA (AUTOMATIC LIGHTING SYSTEM)
call , HYPERLINK NETWORK: +2348078440712 or wanpele4good@yahoo.com

Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by Businesstools(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
The EFCC should stop playing on the intelligence of Nigerians.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by 1025: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
I keep saying it, that phucker is going to jail.

@beaf,
can ur phucker president jail a goat talkless of a bankole. what we have is a criminal oriented pdp can cannot present a single sane human being as their member. they can never win a well organized election anywhere on this planet. no wonder the president of the so called giant of africa lost election to a less than imo state sized country - benin republic.
we have a president whose wife is on the criminal record so where will he get the guts to call another criminal? we will end up going backward with these criminals called pdp.
bankole will soon go home or face 3 days in jail and then host federal govt representatives on his thanksgiving service day.
the elder criminal/ex-convict alamesieya is now a hero and an elder statesman and someone is somewhere waiting for jonathan to change things here. to hell with that change that will come from pdp.
give me one name that is pdp related and i will tell u his criminal records.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by wordychap: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
hey, stop wasting our time with this trial n acquital jimmik
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by guonno: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
Yoruba men don finish this country O! Chai. Hausa people no too spoil this country shaa O.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by wellmax(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
Bank-Ole and Billions
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by kizito96(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
When Bankole came in as the leader of the House, the youths were happy that for once, a young and dynamic person has taken over, but our hope was dashed when it was discovered that the young man is a criminal. H e should be shot dead. I heard he took from his father whom they call Caterpillar
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
They should look for ways to indict him and sentence him to jail or return the stolen money.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by OneNaira6: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
Why did they release him the first time?
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by kamuzu(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
And they jailed a man for stealing chewing gum grin

Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by DaDon2: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
I hope this time around he's never allowed to go free! This guy and to an extent most our so called leaders belongs in jail. The tragedy of the whole situation was that this guy was suppose to represent the new youthfull generation of leaders. He went in there, instead of representing the youth to the best of his ability, he literally displayed to the whole world that we (the youth) are not better than all these old recycled leaders that have looted our country dry. Can you imagine with all his first class education in the west, and the best he could do was what we saw during this leadership of the house, ? Only God can save us in naija ooooo!
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by cynthiafred67(f): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2012
Why was he released in the first place? He belongs behind bars.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by browncool(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
If the governments had good intents to govern the citizens of this country, why would they need hybrid and bullet-proof jeeps? It's only a man whose heart is not pure that look for such high securities
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
EFCC will raise our hope, they will be same agency to dash it. I'll reserve my comments.
The highlighted is by the judiciary. The judiciary has become the haven of the corrupt higher bidders. Check out how many SANs will be fighting to defend the young thief, BANK-OLE.
Re: Bankole Arrested Again ! by cooldipo(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2012
@ Ileke-Idi, you don't just put people's name up to appeal to sentiment. Segun Oni is clean as far as substantiated allegations are concerned. Pls don't ride on your ego as one of the foremost Ekiti here to speak jargon fuelled by sentiments on what you know little or nothing about. . .no love lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Governor Sule Swears In Nasarawa's First Female Chief Judge, Aisha Bashir-Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.