Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Kick On Your Nuts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kick On Your Nuts. (3287 Views)

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kick On Your Nuts. by DeBlunt: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
A friend of mine called me this morning to say his girlfriend kicked him on his nuts as he came out from the bathroom, reason being that she discovered some incriminating texts on his phone. He said it was so painful that he nearly collapsed. Rather than feel sorry for him, I laughed so hard grin . So ladies can you kick your guy on the nuts and what would be your reason? as for the guys, what would be your reaction?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Beync(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2012
What size is the nut?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by DeBlunt: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
Beync:

What size is the nut?
do they come in sizes ? what size have you being joggling? cheesy well i guess his is average, never seen it smiley
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Killz3(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
I wont give her a reason to kick me in the first place! wink
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Beync(f): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
No wonder the pain was much,the bigger the size, the lesser the pains. (Physiology 302)
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
Op is she related Mrs. Chima?

She got red belt in nuts kicking :d
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by kokoye(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^

lol

that is physical abuse . .straight up.

would we be laughing if he'd taken revenge?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by DeBlunt: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
REALITY101:

Op is she related Mrs. Chima?

She got red belt in nuts kicking :d
NO i don't think so, maybe a sister from another mother though smiley

Beync:

No wonder the pain was much,the bigger the size, the lesser the pains. (Physiology 302)
guess it becomes harder as it gets bigger grin

~Killz~:

I wont give her a reason to kick me in the first place! wink
cool
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
Beync:

Bull! Bigger => larger surface area for impact => greater contact/impact. Mass, acceleration and size of nuts are some of the pertinent variables, I think.
What's the most important variable? The size of the kicking foot. If the foot is big, a lot of the impact will be taken by the inside of his thighs. Small feet are deadly. lol. .They'll make direct contact with the nuts. Have a kid try this out on you.
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
kokoye:

^^^

lol

Thats was funny? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2012
Beync:

Physics supports this theory

ArQueBusieR:

Bull! Bigger => larger surface area for impact => greater contact/impact. Mass, acceleration and size of nuts are some of the pertinent variables, I think.
What's the most important variable? The size of the kicking foot. If the foot is big, a lot of the impact will be taken by the inside of his thighs. Small feet are deadly. lol. .They'll make direct contact with the nuts. Have a kid try this out on you.

Oga that's wrong physics. Go and dust your notes again. . .I think you're rusty

Pressure = Force/Area. . . simple.
So for a given constant force (of the karate imposed on the nuts  grin), Chimezie with smaller nuts  lipsrsealed (area) will experience more pain (pressure) than Sexkills lipsrsealed with bigger nuts (area), ceteris paribus.

So the larger the surface area of the nuts (bigger nuts), the less the pain felt, like she said. QED.

Mrs, Chima:

Thats was funny?   undecided undecided undecided undecided

I knew I would find Chima on this thread. She is enamored with nuts  tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Dynamique: 2:31am On Feb 24, 2012
If she kicks me in the nuts,she wud av her leg broken.
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 2:38am On Feb 24, 2012
MarcAnthon:

So for a given constant force (of the karate imposed on the nuts  grin), Chimezie with smaller nuts  lipsrsealed (area) will experience more pain (pressure) than Sexkills lipsrsealed with bigger nuts (area), ceteris paribus.

So the larger the surface area of the nuts (bigger nuts), the less the pain felt, like she said. QED.

I knew I would find Chima on this thread. She is enamored with nuts  tongue tongue tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2012
Kicking your guy in the nuts is a childish act for any reason undecided
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Chimezie198(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2012
why would she kick my nuts? She no know say e dey pain?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Killz3(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2012
MarcAnthon:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Ranoscky(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2012
I swear to whatever, after recoverin from the unbearable pain, she must DEFINITELY be admited. No doubt!

Her fada!
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Killz3(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How are you? kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2012
~Killz~:

How are you? kiss kiss kiss

Good and you suga? kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Killz3(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2012
Never been better! cheesy
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2012
That's good. I feel like playing with some nuts.
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Chimezie198(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2012
Killz. Bro cant you see dat chima is 'Mrs' ??
Do you wanna snatch Mrs chima away from Mr chima??
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2012
Chimezie198:

Killz. Bro cant you see dat chima is 'Mrs' ??
Do you wanna snatch Mrs chima away from Mr chima??

Why are you meddling in something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU? Are you jealous?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by MrsChima1(f): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2012
(scooping a few groundnuts from the ground) Groundnuts anyone?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Killz3(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2012
That's good.  I feel like playing with some nuts.
Me too. Let's go buy Groundnuts. . . cheesy
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Chimezie198(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Why are you meddling in something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU? Are you jealous?
Aint you gots Akpu to feed Mr chima this morning??
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Ranoscky(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2012
^ Dis guy, u funny gan oo! Lol
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Goldieluks: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2012
That chick must be a good baller! See kick. grin undecided
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Chimezie198(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Ranoscky:

^ Dis guy, u funny gan oo! Lol
Bro cant you see dat Mrs chima eats Akpu every morning n night?? Shez muscular too!
She must be a bully to brO chima.
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Beync(f): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2012
Kids, pls don't practice this technique except ur nut has been tested and confirmed that ur nut size can absorb the post traumatic pains that could result from nut kicking.
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by arrived(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2012
It won't be funny if any babe try that with me, because THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY BODY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriends Wants To Relocate, Any Advice? / She Proposed!!!!!!! / How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.