Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

She Wish Me Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wish Me Dead (1398 Views)

My Wife Wishing Me Dead / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Maybe She Wants Me Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wish Me Dead by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2012
We seperated a year ago. Actually,her parents did the seperation so we were both hurt. I tried reconcilling with her and appease her parents but seeing am begging,it get over her head and she started insulting me,first locking me up,then disgracing me before her elders and equally raining all manners of insults on me through all the communication channels.
it past one year now,why cant she just stop since its obvious we cant marry anymore because she continously tell me she is now married and expecting her first baby. I am of the opinon that we should just be friends since she still relates with her other ex guys.
Recently,i have begged her and admitted all the wrongdoings and ask her for forgiveness yet she keeps abusing and cursing!!!
Indeed i love her,how do i convince this lady to forget the past and let be friends since she is in a relationship now? It puzzles me that a lady that dump a guy cant find reason to cheer the guy up.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Goldieluks: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2012
Story stories!
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Goldie,
I need advice please. Atleast from a female perspective
Re: She Wish Me Dead by arrived(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Even if she doesnt want you anymore, does that mean she should be throwing tantrums at you in the presence of every tom dick & harry? Op, that babe lack manners! She's also uncivilized! Besides, must you marry her? Op, you need to let go, she doesnt deserve you.
If you end up marrying someone like that, she would be the man of the house.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by arrived(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2012
Guy, forget her friendship and move on. Lots of fishes in the ocean.
Abi na by force?
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2012
Arrived,
You have got lots of wisdom
Re: She Wish Me Dead by chines4(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2012
@Crown Prince

The question is what did u do to her? tell us the truth
Re: She Wish Me Dead by arrived(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2012
Thanks op, people that cant manage their anger like that your ex don't worth bothering about!
Re: She Wish Me Dead by IZUKWU(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2012
chines4:

@Crown Prince

The question is what did u do to her? tell us the truth
tell us ,what happened . May be we will be in a better place to advice, then.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Basics007: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2012
Why would you still want to be friends with someone who treated you so shabbily like that? Moreover she's married so? Like someone said,there are many fishes in the ocean
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Flashaldrin(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
Pfffft! Half baked stories, cant work with it.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by MrsChima1(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
Did you die yet OP? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Wish Me Dead by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cow_prince, were you not the guy who slept with your Brother/uncle's wife?? Dont you think you should have been dead by now?? sad sad
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Killz3(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
Another fallacious super story from the freshest mumu prince of Nairaland. . . Nonsense!
Re: She Wish Me Dead by bknight: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
Op as beautiful as love is, its sometimes best to put 'reasoning' first. Except u want everyone to rush to ur pity and get pathetic.

What did u do, and how does she want u dead? U admitted ur wrongdoings and apologized? What wrongdoings? r u d only sane person against d whole family that ur relationship with her degenerated to such barbaric level.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by kelz88(f): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
Boo hoo!!
Re: She Wish Me Dead by richy5(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
Good
Re: She Wish Me Dead by cynthiafred67(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ummmmmmmm
BRB let me consult the oracle.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Beync(f): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
u dint say what went wrong
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
Actually,this is my true story. We have been having domestic issues before but sometime it degenerates to physical abuse which i am always the victim. She is brash,abusive and unrepentant short tempered lady. I also is a victim of short temper but sensible and tries protecting my pride each time she is on the lose.
We dated four year and two of those as a live in lovers. I refused further preparation to our engagement because of her way of life. She lies,cheats and make dirty smart manuvouerings. I only requested she leave my house in the wake of this lingering issues of incompatibility but she goes all out fighting me dirty-remember i requested and her leaving was totally her violation.
Re: She Wish Me Dead by chines4(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
Now u'r talking
Re: She Wish Me Dead by kelz88(f): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Eurgh! You guys can't even be civil in a relationship or out. Goshhhh! Grow up and go work on your anger, lies, childish behaviour etc. You guys have issues. Just go your seperate ways, and out of each other's lives. You're not heliping each other. Let her be, please. It's not a must to remain friends after a break up. And you're supposed to be a grown-ass man. Smh!
Re: She Wish Me Dead by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
I know,impaired characters must always have dissenting views

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Are 20 Lies Girls Tell Guys All The Time / My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. / Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.