Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu (11864 Views)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by aikuda(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
I don't think ojukwu conducted the war very well (perhaps because he lacked the needed resources), but I do not doubt for one second that he had a choice given the humiliation his people were receiving in the hands of the northerners. Someone has rightly said the he should have tried to carry the other southern leaders along. But again, this was a different Nigeria at the time were ethnic sentiments was at its zenith.

And by the way, Ojukwu is not the first warlord to escape. Go through history, many great warroirs have done the same this.

The true question is how many of this lily-livered southerners can be bold enough to stand against such oppression.

And I am not Ibo. Just a Nigerian who hates all these NL bickering between yorubas and Ibos. Stop it guys, its getting really lame.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
Oju-iku was a greedy sonovabitch who wanted to rule not only biafara but Nigeria at large.He defended his people yet he cursed the death of millions of them ?
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Igwe9(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
bittyend:

Okija_ Juju is the THE GREATEST IBO MAN EVER,

ALL HAIL MY BROTHER, OKIJA_JUJU ALA EZE NDI IGBO GBURU GBURU OF THE REAL ALA IGBO, KEDU MY BROTHER!!

This guy is real, witty and he's got bare jokes, I wish all Ibo people can emulate him,

Onlylies needs to be relieved of his fake title - Okija_juju represents that real ala igbo - and the ABA MADE IBOS, ChinenyeN should be his deputy,

I rest my case cool

The bobo even get pretty moniker grin
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
If Ojukwu was absolutely sensible in prosecuting his "Biafran" agenda let the Ibos and any other of the aggrieved tribes presently in the army start along the same road. Otherwise, hypocrites exist in all. Offspring of poisnous snakes!
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
None of these Ethnocentric Nigerians here in Nairaland can even fight against ordinary subsidy or even lekki toll gate imposed by Govt of today talk more of waging and sustaining a war for 3yrs to defend your people. Let us learn from History because history is repeating itself again in Nigeria. Killings are going on in the North by Boko Haram, what has these ethnocentric nairalanders done? Heroism is not a wish but a work. Tinubu have given insight on how Ojukwu should be percieved but some yesterday children are asking why mid-west was invaded.  I think if you read your history book you will know better. Adeui Ojukwu! You are not a perfect man but you are wiser than your foes.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ekwynwa: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Oju-iku was a greedy sonovabitch who wanted to rule not only biafara but Nigeria at large.He defended his people yet he cursed the death of millions of them ?

you can take an undiluted otapiapia to end ur miserable live already angry heediot

keep dancing around Ojuku's thread like a headless chicken while millions of Yorubas are daily bn ravaged by poverty shocked shocked
nkawu tongue
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ekwynwa: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
quest55:

If Ojukwu was absolutely sensible in prosecuting his "Biafran" agenda let the Ibos and any other of the aggrieved tribes presently in the army start along the same road. Otherwise, hypocrites exist in all. Offspring of poisnous snakes!

you are as senseless as they come, brain dead cow
''agwo turu mbe'' keep living in fools paradise angry
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
Methinks, just like the races on earth today, some tribes in Nigeria wise up sharp-sharp, some wise up later and some are perpectually debating wising up. Ojukwu is a great man. He is also a tribalist and when covienient, a nationalist. But how about the nd'igbo? What are they? Republicans? What office was Zik holden during the war?
Who really betrayed Ojukwu? Definitely, not Bianca Onoh or the Biafran enemies?! As each generation lay their bed ~,
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Dainfamous: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
ekwy baby,your mouth get spikes oh  cheesy abeg keep using them to wipe your shoes i endused you from now on idi too much cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

you are as senseless as they come, brain dead cow
''agwo turu mbe'' keep living in fools paradise angry
Daaalllluuuu isi agwu
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
The mistake people keep making about Ojukwu (while criticizing his invasion of the Mid-West) is forgetting that he was, first and foremost, a Military Man. He was a Soldier. He made incursions into perceived "enemy/neutral" territory, yes, but its all fair in love and war.

Those still crying about "3Million Dead" should also refer to my first sentence. . . . .
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

you can take an undiluted otapiapia to end ur miserable live already angry heediot

keep dancing around Ojuku's thread like a headless chicken while millions of Yorubas are daily bn ravaged by poverty shocked shocked
nkawu tongue

We all saw how your rich folks were stranded during the last subsidy wahala and had to resort to selling their properties in order to go back to their places of residence.Keeping deceiving yourself ode !
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by hercules07: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
@king

Fair enough.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
Okay. For Nigerians to be convinced of the sincerity of Ojukwu sympathisers, can such ones name the next Ojukwu of Igboland, approved by MASSOB and blessed by Ndigbo.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ACM10: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
Why is it that Okija_mumu usually writes in Igbo whenever he wants to prove his igboness?

Why wont yorubas accept him as one of their own 'cause he can equally type in yoruba too?
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Dainfamous: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

We all saw how your rich folks were stranded during the last subsidy wahala and had to resort to selling their properties in order to go back to their places of residence.Keeping deceiving yourself ode !
you sounding disappointed this days u notice things are not going the way u want it! eeyyaah wink hope you will finally wake up from ill advised  sad sad
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ACM10: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
kingoflag:

The mistake people keep making about Ojukwu (while criticizing his invasion of the Mid-West) is forgetting that he was, first and foremost, a Military Man. He was a Soldier. He made incursions into perceived "enemy/neutral" territory, yes, but its all fair in love and war.

Those still crying about "3Million Dead" should also refer to my first sentence. . . . .

Fstranger!

is that you?

You've changed o
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
Da infamous:

you sounding disappointed this days u notice things are not going the way u want it! eeyyaah wink hope you will finally wake up from ill advised  sad sad

You must be very stu-pid if you think I give a fu-ck about how you feel.Nonsense
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Dainfamous: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You must be very stu-pid if you think I give a fu-ck about how you feel.Nonsense
calm down BOY! i just ask you a question if you still waiting for bad news am sorry you have to follow your kinsmen way,by drinking otapiapia,is ok no vex eeh,their is nothing you can do,your nonsense power ends on (NL) for real life you will always be disappointed sad sad sad
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by olaak1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ojukwu by far better and experienced soldier than all the self-aclaimed generals in Nigeria General Gowon inclusive; good bye Ikemba may ur soul RIP.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
ACM10:

Why is it that Okija_mumu usually writes in Igbo whenever he wants to prove his igboness?

Why wont yorubas accept him as one of their own 'cause he can equally type in yoruba too?

Nwanna, biko dont loose any sleep on my matter. We all are who we are. No point beating a dead horse. Ojukwu is dead and gone to his grave. Biafran war has been fought and lost. The dead have been buried, the injured have been treated. Aburi accord is now obsolete. You are the greastest Ibo man, I am that I am. Now hapum aka. Daalu.

@Aru ike aka Hardbody.

Who you be sef? Chineke pko qua gi oku dere. obele nshi di ka gi. You no dey fear elder abi? Maka half cup of garri wey you chop you feel say you don reach to follow juju talk. I dont blame you, you should have been wiped off by Ichie Black scorpion when he had the chance. Anu Mpama.

Who remain!?

I am a titled man o! Agu gi egbe 1 of Nri, Ome ka nnaya 1 of Nise and the Eze mmuo of Nairaland. My words are mine, and i stand by them
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
Da infamous:

calm down BOY! i just ask you a question if you still waiting for bad news am sorry you have to follow your kinsmen way,by drinking otapiapia,is ok no vex eeh,their is nothing you can do,your nonsense power ends on (NL) for real life you will always be disappointed sad sad sad

Who is asking you for sermon ? Are you this terrible ?
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
olaak1:

Ojukwu by far better and experienced soldier than all the self-aclaimed generals in Nigeria General Gowon inclusive; good bye Ikemba may ur soul RIP.
I don't know. But let all the generals learn warfare from Jesus Christ, M. Ghandi, N. Mandela and O. Awolowo.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
ACM10:

Fstranger!

is that you?

You've changed o

Instead of spending your time making meaningful contributions to an educational thread the best you could do is throw unfounded allegations into the air. Magician, instead of asking if I'm another NairaLander or not, why don't you consult your oracle for a definitive answer?
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwanna, biko dont loose any sleep on my matter. We all are who we are. No point beating a dead horse. Ojukwu is dead and gone to his grave. Biafran war has been fought and lost. The dead have been buried, the injured have been treated. Aburi accord is now obsolete. You are the greastest Ibo man, I am that I am. Now hapum aka. Daalu.

@Aru ike aka Hardbody.

Who you be sef? Chineke pko qua gi oku dere. obele nshi di ka gi. You no dey fear elder abi? Maka half cup of garri wey you chop you feel say you don reach to follow juju talk. I dont blame you, you should have been wiped off by Ichie Black scorpion when he had the chance. Anu Mpama.

Who remain!?

I am a titled man o! Agu gi egbe 1 of Nri, Ome ka nnaya 1 of Nise and the Eze mmuo of Nairaland. My words are mine, and i stand by them

Maybe he is a detribalized man: FULAYORIBOEFIKHAUSA man! Say Ogom we are all brothers.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by member479760: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
the man that made his own people homeless and familyless.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by olyivy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

@Aru ike aka Hardbody.

Who you be sef? Chineke pko qua gi oku dere. obele nshi di ka gi. You no dey fear elder abi? Maka half cup of garri wey you chop you feel say you don reach to follow juju talk. I dont blame you, you should have been wiped off by[i] Ichie Black scorpion[/i] when he had the chance. Anu Mpama.

Who remain!?

Igbo boy my back side! Only a fool will still wonder if you are igbo or not. Your Ichie black scorpion is suffering from dementia in US, your leader took otapiapia and your leaders collected 50k from abacha from abiola's head. How bad can a people get. Idiot!
Some people here can speak and write Yoruba so dont feel that because you can speak igbo you can then come and claim igbo just to attack them from a vantage position.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ekwynwa: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
quest55:

Daaalllluuuu isi agwu

Ewu can beer tongue

Onukwu Igala tongue

Okuku Igbo tongue tongue tongue tongue

~Bluetooth:

We all saw how your rich folks were stranded during the last subsidy wahala and had to resort to[b] selling their properties[/b] in order to go back to their places of residence.Keeping deceiving yourself ode !

@bolded is the salient point  tongue

they are so rich that they ve saleable properties which they sold to sought themselves out, after all the fuel increment came unexpectedly  cheesy

But you trekked back to wherever  shocked  abi you joined those cows carrying up north bound trucks shocked

or were you one of those Ojota  occupy clowns shocked shocked shocked

Poverty is a ravaging  disease tongue

quest55:

Okay. For Nigerians to be convinced of the sincerity of Ojukwu sympathisers, [b]can such ones name the next Ojukwu [/b]of Igboland, approved by MASSOB and blessed by Ndigbo.

ojukwu is not just a name are u that daft shocked shocked

another Ojukwu will evolve cool
dumb ass shocked shocked
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ekwynwa: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
ACM10:

Forget Okija, wink if he is truly an IGBO son

‘’prodigality’’ didn’t start today, it has bn with us since the days of Elijah confirmed….right from Old Testament so no biggie. cool

He is as inconsequential as the come cool

Moving on cool
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by quest55(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Ewu can beer tongue

Onukwu Igala tongue

Okuku Igbo tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue

ojukwu is not just a name are u that daft shocked shocked

another Ojukwu will evolve cool
dumb Bottom shocked shocked

wait until HE evolves. Let's see if the Israelis will save you. Let's see if the Niger Delta will cheer Biafra. Let's see who the target of hostility will be. Let's who is land locked. Let's see who has the most internal disharmony with leader selling fellowmen for 30 pieces of silver. Let's see who descends deepest into the pits of rotten moral values. JUST LETS WAIT AND SEE!
Se u nó wan learn common sence.
Re: Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu by ekwynwa: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
nakedall:

the man that made his own people homeless and familyless.

Nkakwu shocked shocked

Yorubas are hungry and homeless today tongue

hunger ravaged set of lazy baboons shocked shocked

OJukwu is a HERO

oya run along and take one shot of otapiapia to end your miserable life  cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.