Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4448720 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by angelo82: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
They make you to worry for something that is not necessary.........Telling someone to go to Nigeria just because of one identification number is senseless..........And the crap is not even popular in Nigeria......Most Nigerians have no idea about it.....By Feb. I will decide on the next line of action because too many complications for now.....The rate has come to stay at least for the rest of 2015,so one can still key into it......

Chillisauce:

That BVN is another crazy factor. What is t with Nigeria and unstable economy. New official , New rule. If they are not changing policy, they are changing currency .
I might go for next bid. Long throat no good.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by princeuk21(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chillisauce:

That BVN is another crazy factor. What is t with Nigeria and unstable economy. New official , New rule. If they are not changing policy, they are changing currency .
I might go for next bid. Long throat no good.
i did mine last week. The customer care representative told me its for verification of ghost account in banks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lancee(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2014
pls house when is the next auction ?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2014
angelo82:
They make you to worry for something that is not necessary.........Telling someone to go to Nigeria just because of one identification number is senseless..........And the crap is not even popular in Nigeria......Most Nigerians have no idea about it.....By Feb. I will decide on the next line of action because too many complications for now.....The rate has come to stay at least for the rest of 2015,so one can still key into it......

No probs. The bvn supposed to be until June 2015?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by angelo82: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
They will have to extend it......Even if I want to come to Nigeria,I will have to see how stable the country will be come mid 2015.....

Chillisauce:

No probs. The bvn supposed to be until June 2015?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thanksondue(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

Today i decided to share this top secret to smart people that will take advantage of it immediately, to start raking insane profit within a month.

Let me start like this;

I don't know how many times you have tried the internet with a full confidence of recurring enough cash for yourself, but despite your hard labours all you got in results are failure which discourages you.

Here is one reason you are failing.

simple!

Most ways of making money online are not as easy as the gurus paint-caot them.

Majority of the ways to make money online are very technical, hard to understand, lot of things to learn and requires money upfront to get it running before you even think of making money from it.

wondering how i know?

because i was once like you; searching for ways of making money online without much stress.

But there was definitely no shortcut, until one faithful day i came across a post talking about a rarely known website here in Nigeria that has turned the life’s of thousands of jobless Nigerians into millionaires, making zeros to hero’s, with a peanut investment of two thousand Naira. With the power of leveraging.

So i decided to give it a try... To my greatest surprise what i discovered still shock me till date.

In fact i must say; that was my first easiest and fastest way i made consistent income online. All you have to do is to invite at least two of you friends to their website then you start earning. you earn N1,000 each for any new member you invite to their site.

Lets say you invite 100 people, definitely N100,000 is yours and also you earn N1,000 each from any member invited by your downlines...

The amazing part of it is; You get your weekly earnings deposit direct into your Nigerian bank account...(in fact you will thank me for this)

Check it out here...http://9japassiveincome..com/2014/12/do-you-love-recurring-passive-income-as.html
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
NL, Pls do not fall victim of this Ponzi Scheme. Its a scam aimed at defrauding people of their hard earned money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jejebaba:
NL, Pls do not fall victim of this Ponzi Scheme. Its a scam aimed at defrauding people of their hard earned money.

No smart person will even fall for that cheap scam.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by otokx(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2014
Phema:

No smart person will even fall for that cheap scam.

Terribly cheap scam.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Desanta(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Those on this thread are too smart to be fooled by this cheap and ignorant means of making money. This guy should wake up and move on.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by obiak4(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2014
thanksondue pls this is not advertising section pls don't derail this thread,and u can see that people here are not get rich quick guys and I will advice that you also change your priority work for money rather than this. hope I have been able to speak the mind of the HOUSE @feel among,nitrogen, acid talk,Angelo's,holfhrn and the sister here?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lovelyadeola(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Here comes a new Ad classified site has wide variety of location in respective of your State I dont even believe my eyes when I saw my own area gan gan on this dear sites with features of no charges on the trade going on there... And the greatest features here is that You can make money with this site (which u can you msg me here to have the info)
So what are you waiting for Palz CLICK HERE and start posting your Ads today....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by angelo82: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Stop posting that crap here......
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
@all those who have quoted the ponzi scheme post by thanksondue, all you have done is echo the ponzi scheme and perpetuated it

My advise, pls modify your post and delete the quoted post from it
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by princeuk21(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2014
admin pls ban those guys if they try such act again. We created this thread to educate people on wise investments like NTB and not on how to get rich quick trick. Pls take note. Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by coderXO(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2014
wtf with these spam posts?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by presiade(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Next bid date, please?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by wills03: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2014
samkay12:
I just got debited for the last TB.
Bought using GTB
From the debit and what is left in my account; it looks like I got a rate of 13.15% for 182days
Of course they charged 300naira transfer fee and then some Custodian fee.

With the fees it comes up to about 13.1%
Not too shabby but not exactly the 13.849% quoted by CBN

Looking at the successful bids I should have just done 365 days for over 15%.
I actually wanted to do 365 but switched because of some of the things written here embarassed embarassed embarassed

Pls inorder to be of great help, can you tell us the exact amount you invested and the exact interest cuz I'm always confused with the percentage calculation, Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by nitrogen(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas people, Jah will enlarge our coasts.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by princeuk21(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by angelo82: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Vacancie: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
angelo82:
Stop posting that crap here......
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MyMail2D: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hi,

Pls when is the next TB date?

Why do some pple say we should invest after the election? The fear of the foreign bidders is now, before the election, thus it is best time for us local players to invest.
After the election, they will come back with their money and crash the market.

Pls advice that my reasoning above makes sense as I want to invest big time in Jan 2015.

I want to commend us for the good info on this site, it is a great wealth of info for novice investors like me.
Thx.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sylverly(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Nice day forumites, please I'm about to invest in T bill..I'm considering investing in three different banks or should I stick to one bank..and I think it's ideal to go for that of 91days maybe twice a year(more interest)than that of a year..please I would need your advice and auction date..and also is it wise to start from Jan.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by giftbox: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just placed order for my bank to get me tbills for the next auction but I do not know why am not feeling too comfortable. God pls protect naija and my investment pls. Any advices?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Chillis: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Next date is 7 January.

Nothing will happen to naija as an entity.
There might be killings, kidnapping etc but the country will remain as one. Your money will be saved. As long as we still produce oil , your money is intact.
At least for 2015
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lancee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks for the information , prep for 7th jan
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
giftbox:
Just placed order for my bank to get me tbills for the next auction but I do not know why am not feeling too comfortable. God pls protect naija and my investment pls. Any advices?

LOL relax.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by giftbox: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
@chillis and bamz, thanks a lot
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tunai(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
For the TB gurus in the house, please what is your guesstimate for 91days, will it be more than 11% or less??

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2230) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, unite4real and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.