Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep (11134 Views)

Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2012
olafolarin:

You must be drinking when you typed that.

The Lord is your strength.

Reality/hards facts is a motherphurka!!!!!

Thats one silly thing about Beaf.

If you do not realise it by now, yours is the silliest post on this thread.
You didn't even attempt to make a point, but maybe it is the effect of imbibing early morning alomo with your moi-moi.

Can anybody attempt to tackle what Pa Omoigui said, or is the truth too bitter? The man was sacked for standing by the truth.

[b]Moreover, because parts of Bendel had gone to Ondo, there were five oil wells very close to the boundary. Initially, the Ondo people wanted the royalty to be shared 50-50 because they were very close to the boundary between both states.

In 1981, a Yoruba man, who was Director of Survey, wrote to the Ministry of Finance on the issue and, after charting, it was found that the oil wells were in Bendel State. He wrote to the Ministry of Finance that the Yoruba would not take this.

He went to Lagos, met with the Director of Survey and reported that a Bini man was behind the charting. Then my Director said no, he charted it. In 1984, Bamidele Otiko became the military governor of Ondo State and came to Lagos to meet my Director. At the meeting, my Director told Otiko  he was responsible for the charting.

When Chief Olu – Falae became the Secretary to the Federal Government, he directed me to write a letter that pending the resolution of the Ondo – Bendel boundary adjustment issue, they should be sharing the royalty 50 – 50. I declined to write the letter.

They then posted one Ondo man  to be the permanent secretary. He was reported to have said he was posted there to do their bidding and they would call him an outcast if he did not. After reading the file, he said I should do something, on the issue and I said, ‘No, you  are the permanent secretary, draft the letter and sign it.

He refused. The then Minister of Works, Alhaji Abubakar Umar, was a witness to all these. Later some people did  a letter purportedly written by me. When Mamman Kantagora became the Works Minister, he  told me that the Armed Forces Ruling Council (AFRC) had retired me.

That was in 1988. The following week, the  then Ondo governor  called a press conference and told the media  that I forged the  map of Ondo – Bendel States to remove oil wells from Ondo to Bendel. The newspapers  that published the story were  sued for libel and I made them to write apology letters.

Since I was retired, they have not carried out any survey on the Ondo – Bendel boundary issue[/b].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/omoigui-at-80-i-made-them-pay-for-claiming-i-removed-oil-wells-from-ondo-to-bendel/
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2012
When it comes to the issue of crude oil in Nigeria, non Niger-Delta indigenes are always correct. We the Niger Delta indigenes have to right to dispute their analysis.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by bilaya(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You see why many hate you with passion on this forum,your duty here is to create ethnic clash between the southerners while you sit back and laugh in your boko haram style.How on earth did this thread relate to Igbo that make's you dragging igbo name into it?Until Nairaland band you and your group this site will continue with ethnic bashing.Read the bolded and see how devilish you can be

Don't mind the useless ediot.What pisses off about that mangled rat is that he likes pretending to be neutral and detribalised.He has this irrational hatred of Igbos(only second to that ret.ard called Bluetooth).Useless swine
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by karlmax2: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2012
Subject: [NIgerianWorldForum] Re: Omoigui at 80: I made them pay for claiming I removed oil wells from Ondo to Bendel

"In 1977, the Obasanjo administration set up the Justice Mamman Nasir Boundary Commission and, following its report, the boundaries of some states were changed. Part of Western Ijaw went to Rivers State, part of Bendel went to Ondo; part of Rivers went to Cross Rivers and part of Imo went to Rivers". - Mr. Daniel Aiyanyo Omoigui
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by bilaya(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2012
alj harem:

I wonder why you are replying these Igbo people. What do they know. Abeg lets keep watching the show.

They keep planning, thinking and dreaming evil again yoruba but heck undecided grin grin grin grin grin

You are a useless swine.What has Igbo got to do with this?I guess your hatred of Igbos has finally made u clinically insane.U are such a pathetic fellow.Bloody bastard
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by efe22(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2012
Beaf:

I've never heard anything so daft. There are many Nigerians bearing English names, does that make them British? There are also many Ondo state people with Edo/Afemai names, does that make them Edo or Afemai?

Daft.
Nice comment. When will Nigerians drop their ethnic sentiments.

This is why Edo State will continue to be the most cosmopolitan in Nigeria. Every sectors you go, you find virtually all other ethnic group there and the people do not care. For example all the people I have met working in banks in Benin City are Igbo, Yoruba. But they don't, does it make them dump or don't know their right? NO. Until will begin to see ourselves as Nigerians and not Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Urobo etc, will shall remain stump as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by olafolarin(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2012
Beaf:

If you do not realise it by now, yours is the silliest post on this thread.
You didn't even attempt to make a point shocked shocked shocked, but maybe it is the effect of imbibing early morning alomo with your moi-moi.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/omoigui-at-80-i-made-them-pay-for-claiming-i-removed-oil-wells-from-ondo-to-bendel/

The point is already made.
You claimed oil well was ceded to Edo state from Ondo state only to be slapped with hard facts which is contrary to your believe.
You do the same on anti-GEJ,pro-Tinubu and pro-Aregbesola  threads.

Get your facts right before commenting is the lesson you need to learn.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by PhysicsQED(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2012
Does anyone even know what the names and locations of the oil wells supposedly appropriated from Edo state are?

Until names and locations are given, all of this is just arguing over nothing. Oshiomhole is definitely not infallible and he could have been misled with false information.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2012
Corruption will never end in nigeria! Kill them all.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by olafolarin(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2012
efe22:

Nice comment. When will Nigerians drop their ethnic sentiments.

This is why Edo State will continue to be the most cosmopolitan in Nigeria. Every  sectors you go, you find virtually all other ethnic group there and the people do not care. I am not Benin/Edo, but I tell you for example all the people I have met working in Banks in Benin City are Igbo, Yoruba. But they don't, does it make them dump or don't know their right? NO. Until will begin to see ourselves as Nigerians and not Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Urobo etc, will shall remain stump as a nation.

The same in Lagos banks and most institutions.
Everybody hang out,play and learn together without any ethnic tension.
I still know most of my friends from school (primary school to University)days by their names.State of origin,ethnicity,etc was never an issue.
That Nigeria is at this level of tribal/ethnic egoism is disturbing.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ikeyman00(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2012
@@@^^^^^

yes we know and ur lord awolowo wasnt helping issues
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
olafolarin:

The point is already made.
You claimed oil well was ceded to Edo state from Ondo state only to be slapped with hard facts which is contrary to your believe.
You do the same on anti-GEJ,pro-Tinubu and pro-Aregbesola  threads.

Get your facts right before commenting is the lesson you need to learn.

You are talking crap.
Delta state has previously reclaimed 260 oil wells from Ondo state in 2009, Edo state is due fair hearing. What has that got to do with the woman-slapping reptile called Aregbesola?
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by sheyguy: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
Beaf:

I've never heard anything so daft. There are many Nigerians bearing English names, does that make them British? There are also many Ondo state people with Edo/Afemai names, does that make them Edo or Afemai?

Daft.

I wovld av loved to ignore ur ignorant post but i am going to do u a small favor by educating you.
Majority Nigerians also do bear names from their tribe/ethnic group. That still remain the most common means of identifying people with their ethnic groups in a society like ours where most folks no longer wear their traditional attire, if one most still make a guess.
The bold part of ur daft comment is the most irritating of all. When i asked about yoruba speaking community in Edo state that does not imply that there are no non-yoruba speaking communities in Ondo state. . .get it dafty and stop being so 'beaf' on a saturday.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by naijaking1: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
Never knew Ondo folks benefitted from Justice Nasir's post civil war largesse of oil wells lipsrsealed
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
sheyguy:

I wovld av loved to ignore ur ignorant post but i am going to do u a small favor by educating you.
Majority Nigerians also do bear names from their tribe/ethnic group. That still remain the most common means of identifying people with their ethnic groups in a society like ours where most folks no longer wear their traditional attire, if one most still make a guess.
The bold part of ur daft comment is the most irritating of all. When i asked about yoruba speaking community in Edo state that does not imply that there are no non-yoruba speaking communities in Ondo state. . .get it dafty and stop being so 'beaf' on a saturday.

Claiming that there might be a couple of Yoruba speaking villages in Edo state is a very different thing from claiming that Afemai people in Akoko Edo are Yoruba.
That is one fat demeaning lie.
Please, never tell it again, cos people feel very insulted when such imperialist claims are made (and its quite a common claim made by ignorant vulcaniser and shoemaker types).
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by sheyguy: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2012
sheyguy:

Is Ore also Edo state land. What about places like Akoko Edo L.G.A. Where they are practically Yorubas. I think it is time we use a referendum or something like that so the people can choose where they want to be. Our democracy shld permit such. Let the states do some wooing too.
Beaf:

Claiming that there might be a couple of Yoruba speaking villages in Edo state is a very different thing from claiming that Afemai people in Akoko Edo are Yoruba.
That is one fat demeaning lie.
Please, never tell it again, cos people feel very insulted when such imperialist claims are made (and its quite a common claim made by ignorant vulcaniser and shoemaker types).
i brought back my initial comment where i asked about the yorubas in edo state for all to see. Notice where i said they are 'practically yorubas' and should be allowed to decide where they want to be. I never said they should be anywhere(Edo or Ondo). They know who they want to be with in their heart, nothing u spin here will change that hard fact. U shld be more concerned about ur oil wells drying up in delta and how to utilize the fund u r still getting from them while they are still there and not annexing ondo state from them.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by aljharem(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
For those ideeiotic yorubas to that want southern Nigeria, it is your funnel grin grin

Jason, RPG, Nupilove etc I have warned how I warned before. Don't form Southern Nigeria

Enuff said

Those arguing with Beaf get time sha.

@ Beaf and his other Ibo goons. Please I beg una go tell Akoko people that they are not yoruba
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by omokidew: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2012
Roads, Roads and always roads. When will they ever talk about stimulating or creating real jobs for the massive unemployed in the country
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by edogirl2: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2012
If Edo State has a credible claim, I'm surprised they haven't pursued it all this while. In any event, they should throw it in the open with details such as location, names etc.

Also, Pa Omouigi's comments do not constitute fact until they positively pass the test of a formal public scrutiny. So long as they remain unproven, his comments don't count for much I'm afraid.

Re: Akoko Edo/Afemai thing, this is another inaccurate Wikipedia story. Anyone can go on Wikipedia and make entries - well, almost. Yet, people quote these Wikipedia entries as some sort of absolute authority on things. Even assuming this Afemai story has some truth in it - one thing is certain, a significant part of Akoko Edo do not fall into this Afemai plot.

With the internet these days, individuals are at a whim, able to make up and revise history to suit their purpose. We see it all the time on sites like Nairaland, Wikipedia etc.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by sheyguy: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
@edo.girl, thanks for shedding more light on the issue at hand. I made my assumptions based on Akoko Edo indigenes i know of.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by pazienza(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
naijaking1:

Never knew Ondo folks benefitted from Justice Nasir's post civil war largesse of oil wells lipsrsealed

My brother, me too. That's the beauty of this forum,even though it's a bit tribalistic,you still get to learn things here.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
Pa Omoigui for all his story is worth, referenced Bendel which included today's Edo and Delta.

Oshiomhole mentioned Edo. Do you know which communities along the border Omoigui was referring to? Until then, you can't say it's Edo, it's most probably present day Delta.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by musiwa43: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2012
beaf you posted a figure of the old west. why did chief awolowo go to jail.

Azikiwe from the east conspire with the north to break up the west, and for them to be able to do that, they had to jail Antony Enahoro and Alfred rewane. Which was the reason why they refuse to install an Itsekiri man or Uhrobo or Isoko or Benin man as premier. But an igbo man whose root was from onitsha as premier. Azikiwe was a nigeria govt agent. And the nigeria govt runs most of the media at that time.

And that why Ojukwu never like azikiwe. Azikiwe also conspire with the nigeria govt to oppose ojukwu and the igbo people during the biafra civil war.

This is how they made up the figure you posted. You can see the satellite pictures clearly shows, all that figures were made up.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Iu214DscMCc/TQ_PDkcsFHI/AAAAAAAAAAs/c6bVCrAU0qY/S760/anthony_enahoro.jpg[/img]

[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=/Pa_Alfred_Rewane_378320916.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by aljharem(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
musiwa,,.:

beaf you posted a figure of the old west. why did chief awolowo go to jail.

Azikiwe from the east conspire with the north to [size=14pt]break up the west, and for them to be able to do that, they had to jail Antony Enahoro and Alfred rewane. Which was the reason why they refuse to install an Itsekiri man or Uhrobo or Isoko or Benin man as premier. But an igbo man whose root was from onitsha as premier. Azikiwe was a nigeria govt agent. And the nigeria govt runs most of the media at that time.[/size]

And that why Ojukwu never like azikiwe. Azikiwe also conspire with the nigeria govt to oppose ojukwu and the igbo people during the biafra civil war.

This is how they made up the figure you posted. You can see the satellite pictures clearly shows, all that figures were made up.

My sentiment excatly
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ikeyman00(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^^^^

eziokwu

ok
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by PhysicsQED(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
edo.girl:

If Edo State has a credible claim, I'm surprised they haven't pursued it all this while. In any event, they should throw it in the open with details such as location, names etc.

I think the claim may have something to do with Oben: http://www.edo-nation.net/2006okpa5.htm

But I doubt that any oil wells were actually appropriated from Edo state. I think Oshiomhole is grandstanding and feeling indignation over a non-existent problem and has been misinformed. I may be wrong, but I doubt that there is a real case here.

Also, Pa Omouigi's comments do not constitute fact until they positively pass the test of a formal public scrutiny. So long as they remain unproven, his comments don't count for much I'm afraid.

What do you mean "unproven"? How is he supposed to "prove" that what he said happened?   With secret audiotapes, photographs, and documents?

He named some names and made very specific accusations about the actions of specific people. The only thing that doesn't count for much is the idea that a totally unknown octogenarian concocted this story for no other reason than to expose himself to possible public squabbles/disputes or public embarrassment while in his golden years.

A suit alleging libel is definitely something that has  to pass a formal test of scrutiny.

Re: Akoko Edo/Afemai thing, this is another inaccurate Wikipedia story. Anyone can go on Wikipedia and make entries - well, almost. Yet, people quote these Wikipedia entries as some sort of absolute authority on things. Even assuming this Afemai story has some truth in it - one thing is certain, a significant part of Akoko Edo do not fall into this Afemai plot.

With the internet these days, individuals are at a whim, able to make up and revise history to suit their purpose. We see it all the time on sites like Nairaland, Wikipedia etc.

The only groups in Akoko-Edo that could be confused for Yoruba are the Ebiroid groups. Can anyone here name any one actual Yoruba group in Akoko-Edo for the edification of the rest of us? Merely speaking Yoruba does not make one Yoruba just as speaking Hausa does not suddenly make one Hausa. Groups in the Middle Belt that speak Hausa instead of their own languages are still not Hausa.

And names are not a definite indicator either. There are some Igbo and Yoruba with Edo last names, but they are Igbo and Yoruba and don't claim to be Edo.

That said, I think Afemai really applies to Owan and Etsako, not to all the groups in Edo north, so I agree with you that that wikipedia entry is probably not accurate. That doesn't mean that Akoko Edo is actually Yoruba though.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by aljharem(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2012
ikeyman00:

^^^^^

eziokwu

ok

Yes ezi okwu, so you agree.

gwa onye obuna ezi okwu, let everyone know the truth. The current predicament we have today stated with that stu.pid man call Azikwe who you all support.

onye bu onye isi ? was it not Zik of ontsha ? Now you come here blaming yorubas and hausas for Ziks mistakes.

Ala Ondo has no oil on land but at the coast.

chukwu gozie gi Yoruba, Itsekiri bu Edo.  God bless you all, A single broom can be broken but a bunch is harderer to break. Notice how they invaded bendel and ondo going to lagos saying it is ala igbo.

Look be nice to yoruba , o bu n’ihi gi. One of this dayz your hatred for yorubas would make you people lose a lot because we think no evil for Igbos until you all started.

right from the 40s, we yorubas have been experiencing tribalism for Ndi igbo. and I it did not start from today.

o buru na i bịa ala eko (lagos). We don't disturb you, you all claim and claim etc, we don't talk, Don't let that change.

sopuru nu onwe unu, sopuru ndi yoruba so there would be kpa udo.

Look E kwe m i hu onye agbata obi m na anya and many others like me. so all this ridiculing making us look like we care about ur oil or we are stealing your oil would only end to your demise.

Enuff said
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by aljharem(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I think the claim may have something to do with Oben: http://www.edo-nation.net/2006okpa5.htm

But I doubt that any oil wells were actually appropriated from Edo state. I think Oshiomhole is grandstanding and feigning indignation over a non-existent problem and has been misinformed. I may be wrong, but I doubt that there is a real case here.

What do you mean "unproven"? How is he supposed to "prove" that what he said happened?   With secret audiotapes, photographs, and documents?

He named some names and made very specific accusations about the actions of specific people. The only thing that doesn't count for much is the idea that a totally unknown octogenarian concocted this story for no other reason than to expose himself to possible public squabbles/disputes or public embarrassment while in his golden years.

A suit alleging libel is definitely something that has to pass a formal test of scrutiny.

The only groups in Akoko-Edo that could be confused for Yoruba are the Ebiroid groups. Can anyone here name any one actual Yoruba group in Akoko-Edo for the edification of the rest of us? Merely speaking Yoruba does not make one Yoruba just as speaking Hausa does not suddenly make one Hausa. Groups in the Middle Belt that speak Hausa instead of their own languages are still not Hausa.

And names are not an indicator either. There are some Igbo and Yoruba with Edo last names, but they are Igbo and Yoruba and don't claim to be Edo.

That said, I think Afemai really applies to Owan and Etsako, not to all the groups in Edo north, so I agree with you that that wikipedia entry is probably not accurate. That doesn't mean that Akoko Edo is actually part Yoruba though.

what are you talking about.

Are Akoko edo not part of Akoko people ? and who are Akoko people ?
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ikeyman00(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
haa haaa
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Ufeolorun(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

But I doubt that any oil wells were actually appropriated from Edo state. I think Oshiomhole is grandstanding and feigning indignation over a non-existent problem and has been misinformed. I may be wrong, but I doubt that there is a real case here.

A suit alleging libel is definitely something that has  to pass a formal test of scrutiny.

And names are not a definite indicator either. There are some Igbo and Yoruba with Edo last names, but they are Igbo and Yoruba and don't claim to be Edo.

That said, I think Afemai really applies to Owan and Etsako, not to all the groups in Edo north, so I agree with you that that wikipedia entry is probably not accurate. That doesn't mean that Akoko Edo is actually Yoruba though.

You need to give up man.lol!
Non-Hausa People in the north who speak housa  don't give their children housa names notoriously (like the Akoko-edos do with yoruba ).Don't confuse Arabic names with Hausa names,a lot of them(N. minorities) are Moslems.
Akoko edo area consist of different groups, among them are people who speak a form of yoruba and bear undiluted yoruba names.
Its an insult to these people to say or infer that they copy stuffs or names that's basically their culture.
The bamideles,Oguntoyes, Olawales in Akoko-edo didn't borrow their names.its basically what they kno as theirs.
Why are they the only group in Edo state  with the word Edo attached to them/Lg?
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by PhysicsQED(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2012
Ufeolorun,

Danjuma is a Hausa name. Is Theophilus Danjuma suddenly Hausa because of that?

Babangida is a Hausa name. Is Ibrahim Babangida Hausa because of that?

As for the rest of what you typed, "Akoko Edo" is a modern label that arose in the early 20th century. It just means they are "Edo" (in the sense of being Edoid, not in the sense of being "Bini" speaking (the "Bini" language is actually called Edo)) people in the Akoko region.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Ngodigha1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2012
Akoko Edo are Edo people. The other part of Akoko in Ondo state are Edo lands recently occupied by some Yoruba speaking people. The Akokos in Ondo state are predominantly Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Accidents Killed 107 In Two Years – LASG / Court Declares Sen. Owan Enoh As APC Candidate In Cross River State / Kano To Convert 5 Forests To Herdsmen Settlements – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.