Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep (11137 Views)

Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ This was the same person who claimed

In your quote above aint the Ilajes too complaining about post in Govt?

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaap dia!

Why are Ilaje's used as 13% derivation donkeys? embarassed

We want them back in Delta state where they will be completely respected. In Delta state, there is no marginalisation and all are equal, to buttress the point; the state is ruled by someone from a minority ethnic group. One day an Ilaje man could govern Delta state, cos all are equal and there is no primitive ethnic chauvinism.

Merge Ilaje communities with their well treated kith and kin Delta state so they can have a louder and better represented voice.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaap dia!

Why are Ilaje's used as 13% derivation donkeys? embarassed

We want them back in Delta state where they will be completely respected. In Delta state, there is no marginalisation and all are equal, to buttress the point; the state is ruled by someone from a minority ethnic group. One day an Ilaje man could govern Delta state, cos all are equal and there is no primitive ethnic chauvinism.

Merge Ilaje communities with their well treated kith and kin Delta state so they can have a louder and better represented voice.

No marginalisation in Delta State

I bet Ijaws who want toru-Ibe disagree, Ugheilli people disgree, Okpe ppl disagree
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

No marginalisation in Delta State

I bet Ijaws who want toru-Ibe disagree, Ugheilli people disgree, Okpe ppl disagree

Lol! The words of an ignorant parasite.
Like I said earlier, Ugfhelli is more developed than most state capitals in Nigeria (Sapele is more developed than Ughelli by the way). LOLZZZZZ!!

What have the Mahin Ilaje's got in Ondo? Why are they being used as 13% derivation donkeys and water carriers?
It is best to merge their communities with their kin in Delta state where they are most welcome and where there is no marginalisation or Neanderthal degrees of ethnic chauvinism.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Obiagu1(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

Like I said earlier, Ugfhelli is more developed than most state capitals in Nigeria (Sapele is more developed than Ughelli by the way). LOLZZZZZ!!

What have the Mahin Ilaje's got in Ondo? Why are they being used as 13% derivation donkeys and water carriers?
It is best to merge their communities with their kin in Delta state where they are most welcome and where there is no marginalisation or Neanderthal degrees of ethnic chauvinism.

I think it will be good to address the SW and North with different words, both cannot be called parasite. Maybe one should be called leech or some other words. Just saying . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

[size=18pt]It is best to merge their communities with their kin in Delta state where they are most welcome and where there is no marginalisation[/size] or Neanderthal degrees of ethnic chauvinism.

UGHELLI-[size=18pt]people of Owevwe-Agbarha Otor community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, have decried the failure of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, DESOPADEC, to embark on any project in the area, despite its status as the headquarters of the Eriemu Field, the second in oil production quota in the council[/size].

'Also, [size=18pt]the Ijaw communities where the bulk of the oil and gas are coming from, which sustain Delta and other states, have no single developmental projects either from the state[/size] or the Federal Government.

'Hence, I lend my voice for the creation of our long-awaited Toru-Ibe State, so that the Ijaw can have a voice of their own and to encourage development. This state is long overdue. If created, it will reduce all forms of tensions and inter-tribal wars between us and our neighbour
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2012
Obiagu1:

I think it will be good to address the SW and North with different words, both cannot be called parasite. Maybe one should be called leech or some other words. Just saying . . . lipsrsealed

The term, parasite is certainly limited to individuals like dayokanu, ekt_bear etc and other ethnic bigots who cannot see beyond the shiit in their gory arses. It isn't an SW thing.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Obiagu1(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

The term, parasite is certainly limited to individuals like dayokanu, ekt_bear etc and other ethnic bigots who cannot see beyond the shiit in their gory arses. It isn't an SW thing.

Oh I see.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2012
@dayokanu
My guy! These are scenes from Ughelli. I think the Ilaje's will be very happy to have such when they are merged with their Delta state kith and kin.
In Delta state, none are marginalised like the Ilaje's are in Ondo state. There are Ilaje communities in Delta state that are well treated, so why not merge them for better representation and freedom?

Oya post piksho from your own fillage kpakpa! grin grin grin grin
See enjoyment!

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2012

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtS544Ni5TxluyfX9sK3W3SU_l9NI2e0E7phVo4R-ORwsfiCbg[/img]

Picture from my own Village na him be dis similar to the type you posted

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2012
^
Lol! You are now jolosing Ughelli!
Your fillage get stadium like Ughelli? Dis na wetin Ilaje pipo go enjjjoy for Deta!
We want the Ilaje's united with their Delta state communities where they will never be used as 13% derivation donkeys.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BjPFaKtpWU4/ThsAhzheezI/AAAAAAAAAFY/eCDlTMqZb0I/s1600/207584_179988152052474_100001238713726_513874_1137715_n.jpg[/img]

Further pride and enjoyment in Ughelli:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-78rhEPH6vQM/ThsApJ-85ZI/AAAAAAAAAGA/3BYLdKHDgcc/s1600/260048_202537459797543_100001238713726_649414_2581029_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2012
LOL @ Dayokanu and Beaf

These two Old men are boasting with pictures of Rheinard Bonnke Christian Revival in their Villages ??

Laughter has Wonjured me ooo  grin  grin grin grin grin

Make I go find my own village picture too grin
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2012
^^ Yes oo

He posted crowd pic and Palace, I did same.

But he has yet to show us something in his own village like this, Despite that we dont get 13% derivation

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2012
Kilode?!:

LOL @ Dayokanu and Beaf

These two Old men are boasting with pictures of Rheinard Bonnke Christian Revival in their Villages ??

Laughter has Wonjured me ooo  grin  grin grin grin grin

Make I go find my own village picture too  grin

No o!
It is that foolish clown called dayokanu that mentioned Ughelli to buttress his unusually inept arguments. I don't know why he is posting pics of his fillage like a hidiot! grin

I want pics of Mahin Ilaje areas.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

No o!
It is that foolish clown called dayokanu that mentioned Ughelli to buttress his unusually inept arguments. I don't know why he is posting pics of his fillage like a hidiot! grin

I want pics of Mahin Ilaje areas.

Beaf:

Oya post piksho from your own fillage kpakpa! grin grin grin grin
See enjoyment!

Surely beaf is high on his own urine as usual he cant even remember what he posted

Egbon mi parazite you are a m0r0n
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ektbear: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2012
How on earth can I be reasonably called by any sane human being a parasite? cheesy

Lmao

Crazy negro

I hope you mean some sort of figurative ekt_bear rather than the literal person. . . . .

Otherwise, you are highly demented.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ektbear: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2012
At some point you actually have to present solid reasoning and logic, rather than calling someone who literally has not received any benefits from Nigeria's oil wealth in his life a parasite.

shouting "egbon mi, razists", "ethnic bigotry", and all the other stuff you do is no substitute for a sharp argument.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2012
lol an african living in amelika calling someone crazy negro grin
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Surely beaf is high on his own urine as usual he cant even remember what he posted

Egbon mi parazite you are a m0r0n

So you foolishly started posting pics of Ogbomoso when the matter is about the oil bearing areas in Ondo state being marginalised for decades as 13% derivation donkeys?

Na wa o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2012
Toaskarity:

lol an african living in amelika calling someone crazy negro grin

Dude, ethnic bigots have very low self-esteem, that is the manifestation you read in ekt_bears words.
You should hear them arguing loudly about how Shell and Chevron owe nothing to Nigeria, they can come in and phuck up the place because they are making money.

Low self-esteem is the problem here.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ektbear: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2012
The problem with Beaf's mentality is that he assumes that everyone is a parasite like him.

Not everyone is like you, waiting for oil money to rain upon them.

Others with my mentality can survive and prosper (and are prospering) even without receiving a penny of oil money in their entire life.

God has blessed everyone with something of value.

He did not bless my town or family with oil wealth. However I have received as my patrimony something quite useful in the modern world, which I am currently exploiting to the fullest.

Let those who were blessed with oil also have the same opportunity.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2012
ekt_bear:

The problem with Beaf's mentality is that he assumes that everyone is a parasite like him.

Not everyone is like you, waiting for oil money to rain upon them.

Others with my mentality can survive and prosper (and are prospering) even without receiving a penny of oil money in their entire life.

God has blessed everyone with something of value.

He did not bless my town or family with oil wealth. However I have received as my patrimony something quite useful in the modern world, which I am currently exploiting to the fullest.

Let those who were blessed with oil also have the same opportunity.

The bolded is why you shouldn't be a parasite and shouldn't advocate parasitism like a physically impaired demon.
Your whole life is spent on google, researching oil and wishishing ill on those who have it (like the Ugborodo community). No be parasite be dat?

You are a parasite. cool

@topic
Leaving aside the distraction from fools, how do we get the Mahin Ilaje's merged with their communities in Delta state?
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2012
^

How about we create a "new country" and loosely merge everybody together then empower each LG to take charge of their communities with responsibility over these things:

Local Education

Taxation and revenue generation, business generation

Utilities ( water, electricity, sewage, non-state roads)

Power over land administration

Local and federal rep elections ( no more INEC and co) just agree to basic universal electoral laws with modifications to fit local culture and peculiarities.

And more. . .

If communities/cities/LG ( depends on what they want to be called) can have these things, then no problem all Igbos can merge or Ilajes or Nupes under the same region and confederation.

let's arrange a new Nigeria on those kind of terms.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by member479760: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2012
So Delta people na ODE, Yoruba people dey steal their oil. GREAT ODUA! anyway all the oil well belong to Yankee. Try do some crazy thing then you will know the true owner of the oil well.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
Where is Alhaji Ndu_Chuks?

Oya come here let us continue our conversation, your support for this platform is crucial.

I once read you canvassing a face saving exit plan for some of our past looters (can't find the thread now) do you still hold this opinion?

Anyway we can discuss and find a way for Some of them to go quietly into exile.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by emmatok(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
@BEAF is a funny specis indeed.

He open this tread to attack to SW Yorubas.

Now he is singing a different tune here:
Beaf:

If you claim to Oils in Ondo belong to the Ilajes, what about the once in Lagos and Ogun.

And if you relocate the Ilajes to Delta, will they(Ilajes) carry the land and sea with them.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by abustinozic: 4:35am On Feb 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. / FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.