Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh (34233 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) / Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu akbar
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by deols(f): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
something ike this happened in Ibadan some years ago and was shown onTV. u can decide to believe or not.

[size=25pt]ALLAHu AKbar[/size]
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by chosenst: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
Satan's attempt to deceive, to steal and to destroy finally in hell fire. Repent now and accept Jesus in order for your sins to be washed by His blood.  He is the only way to heaven.

Your body not decomposing is even against what God hath commanded, Genesis 3:19 "in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" -

Ecclesiastes 12:7 says "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God , and in process of time is reduced to dust, from which it was originally made; , you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to , "

So my friends do not be deceived by the devil anymore.  Remember what he told Eve in the garden of Eden "And the serpent said to the woman, "You will surely not die,

So if your body refused to decompose, then know surely it is not the Hand of God.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by deols(f): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
frosbel:

If you believe this story, you have no business with education, you should go and join Boko Haram.

This is just a wild sensational nonsense of a story and so silly, I am surprised it even made the front page.

frosbel, where and ow av u been. aint surprised u 'resurrected' on ds thread. Do u mind minding ur language? as u must av known, Jesus wldnt be proud of u this way especially when he ddnt send u d message uv bn propagating grin grin
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by danielonyisi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
no one can be like JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH that they killed and he resurrected after the third day
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Dsage1: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
Although i blif so much in christainity,but only a fool/ignorant pple condermed other religions,both islam&christainity were brought to us by foreigners from the same place(middle east).i know dat God exist&he's alpha and omega of our existence but d idea of criticizing any religions as false is quite bad. Question to all,are d pple in d old testerment in d Bible,christain or muslim or pagans?because d word christain emanated from d new testerment in d bible.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Dawdy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar!!!
Christians think that this can't be true, because what they rely on are false miracles, like opening the eyes of the one who is not blind, making the fake lame walk, making the one who can speak to make another speech & speaking with Jesus who is not there.
The reason is that paul the originator of their faith says this Roman 3:7
"But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I still judged as a sinner".
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by KINGwax(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
It's clear people really need to inform themselves better instead of mostly social sites. Is this new or could be attributed to relignon? The answer is plain NO! There are scientific explanations and it all depends no what makes up the soil like quickslime. Is that 10yrs corpse you're 'allahu-akbarring' for? Browse and see a woman of 129yrs still intact. Religious morons
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by deols(f): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dawdy:

Allahu Akbar!!!
Christians think that this can't be true, because what they rely on are false miracles, like opening the eyes of the one who is not blind, making the fake lame walk, making the one who can speak to make another speech & speaking with Jesus who is not there.
The reason is that paul the originator of their faith says this Roman 3:7
"But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why still judge as a sinner".

u'r right o jare
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by chosenst: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
Satan's attempt to deceive, to steal and to destroy finally in hell fire. Repent now and accept Jesus in order for your sins to be washed by His blood.  He is the only way to heaven.

Your body not decomposing is even against what God hath commanded, Genesis 3:19 "in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" -

Ecclesiastes 12:7 says "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God ,  and in process of time is reduced to dust, from which it was originally made; ,  you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to , "

So my friends do not be deceived by the devil anymore.  Remember what he told Eve in the garden of Eden "And the serpent said to the woman, "You will surely not die, 

So if your body refused to decompose, then know surely it is not the Hand of God.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by deols(f): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
KINGwax:

It's clear people really need to inform themselves better instead of mostly social sites. Is this new or could be attributed to relignon? The answer is plain NO! There are scientific explanations and it all depends no what makes up the soil like quickslime. Is that 10yrs corpse you're 'allahu-akbarring' for? Browse and see a woman of 129yrs still intact. Religious morons

firs, when anything out of the ordinary happens, we give glory to Allah- we say subhanallah. embalming the dead is a possibility , we knoow that.

But in Islam, we believe in the protection of the body of the dead  when they say the shahada before they die. So, we encourage the dying Muslim to say it. it is this understanding that makes us say Allahu Akbar when such as this happens.

Wa Allahu a'lam.
danielonyisi:

no one can be like JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH that they killed and he resurrected after the third day

who cares for resurrection?? .Resu rrection is a lie.No one dies twice
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
frosbel:

This post must win the brain dead award for 2012 grin grin
hahhahahahahahahhaha

I dey wait for forrro oooo,if not fogerrit mann tongue
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by moshoodn(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
chosenst:

Ecclesiastes 12:7 says "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God ,  and in process of time is reduced to dust, from which it was originally made; ,  you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to , "

right on spot
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by moshoodn(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
KINGwax:

true talk. . . but your tone harsh o.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
It is definitely possible, religious sentiments apart. There is always an explanation to this occurence. Go check out the soil in his grave, you will find out its highly alkaline in nature, and with this decomposition will be delayed for several years to come. there is nothing spiritual to it at all, some 'saints in Catholicism' have also been found this way and also some powerful occult men in the villages have also been found too. So, dont think this happening is putting a stamp on Islam being the only true religion.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by samcus(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
I can't wait 4 END TIME 2 come nd see who is right or wrong
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nyntynplus: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by moshoodn(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
danielonyisi:

praise the Lord.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by jude33084(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
Wow! I am a christian bt dis news is good, He shld b a saint. Bt those xploding themselves will rot in hell
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Ayatullah(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Those who are not ready to accept the truth whom Allah has blinded their soul because they have refused the truth will wander blindly till they die and meet their doom. No one force anyone to accept the story,so why be abusive oh ye doubting Thomases on Nairaland?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Yeah guys,Islam is a religion of peace as well as christianity.I believe in both religions but i still love christianity than i do to Islam.I wish christians could emulate the simplicity of life muslims and catholics do preach instead of investing in material things.Boko haram is of Islam but by mere extremist,as Al qaeda is also.I believe that muslims dont support terrorism thats why Osama was sent packing from saudi.See,religion is by faith and you get to meet God by the way you accept it.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by mailkeem(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
bibelo:

Please lets be mindful of wat we say on dis forum.when obj ordered d burning down of odi was he a muslim?did ur grandfather or pastor ever show d picture of jesus resurrecting on easter monday after his crucifixion?did jesus sign any autograph at galilee wen we appeared to d disciples and d pope has a copy of it?yet u believe d writting,so i can as well say u believe in a fraud.before u castigate any religion do a comprehensive research and av a basis for wat you say.atleast we see pastors dat own fleet of private jets but jesus they claim to follow neva owned a bicycle spoke.d donkey he rode on palmsunday was neva his.u av a right to believe wateva u want but dont speak ill of nothing u lack d undastanding of.peace be on to you.

May Allah bless ur understanding.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by karpentar: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
firs, when anything out of the ordinary happens, we give glory to Allah- we say subhanallah. embalming the dead is a possibility , we knoow that.

But in Islam, we believe in the protection of the body of the dead  when they say the shahada before they die. So, we encourage the dying Muslim to say it. it is this understanding that makes us say Allahu Akbar when such as this happens.

Wa Allahu a'lam.
Quote from: danielonyisi on Today at 12:44:08 PM

who cares for resurrection?? .Resu rrection is a lie.No one dies twice

Resurrection is a lie? That, you are sure right? but you believe a trash story about a man whose body refused to decompose despite 10 years in the pit. You are delusional. On another matter, as woman, when you terrorise for allah by suicide killing of "pagans", what's your reward? I know men get 77 virgins. Somebody once suggested, that perhaps, female bombers will get 77 Bill Gates as rewards. Is that correct?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by doctorbabs(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
ALAHU AKBAR ALAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!! ALLIAMIDULILAHI AM A MUSLIM AND PROUD TO BE, MUSLIM DONT BELIEVE IN PROPAGANDA, SAY IT THE WAY IT IS, HAD BEEN THEY ARE THE ONE, THEY WE GIVE IT WIDEST PUBLICITY, MUSLIM DONT BELIEVE IN SHOW OFF( KARIMI). TO BE SINCERE, SINCE I WAS BORN ON THE SURFACE OF D EARTH OVER THREE DECADES AGO, I NEVA HEARD OF SUCH THING HAPPEN ANY PASTORS OR CHRISTIAN, IF THERE IS ANY, LET THEM TELL US. OH ALLAH, NOW THAT YOU HAVE SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH, DO NOT MISLEAD ME my CHILDREN AND MY GRAND CHILDREN TO WORSHIP ANY OTHER gods or HUMAN BEING THAN ALLAH AND MAKES US FIRM IN THE DEEN OF ISLAM. LET US ALL DIE AS A MUSLIM. AMIN
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
This is not a big deal. We hav plenty of these in d catholic church. They are called incorruptibles.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by yinchar(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar!!!!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by IRAPADA(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
If it is true and nt lie punch and vanguard shd ve include pic 4 d whole world to see.Only 4 naija this kind tin dey happen
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by IRAPADA(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
If it is true and nt lie punch and vanguard shd ve include pic 4 d whole world to see.Only 4 naija this kind tin dey happen
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by joshfash(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by gulfer: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hole in story;
We used to hear such thing, and I have also read it, but I have just seen it real now.  I have also read as proven by some scientists that if a particular soil has some specified chemical components, there is the likelihood that the body will not decompose.

But we are surprised that the wooden plank used as cover had all decay. I was the one who supervised the the process when the body was commited to the grave in July 2003, ten years ago. So, on November 23, 2010, his body remained as it was when he died.

Again, the perfume we sprayed on him was still smelling and the white cloth with which we wrapped the body was as clean as it was ten years ago
.”
He surely has wonderful nostrils to remember smell from 10years ago.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Businesstools(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
God is great.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by igbanbajo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.