Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh (34231 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) / Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by karpentar: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2012
Another bitter bigot. I am sure if the same Vanguard Newspaper says Boko Haram killed hundreds of Christians somewhere in the North, you wouldn't question it. It would be a fact to you without question.

This story is unverified by who? Go and verify with the Shogunle Area boys now and see if they will not break something for your head. Imagine, he wants me to question something that Christians in the report and even here have acknowledged to be a not-so-uncommon occurrence. Over and above that, I have known of such things for over a decade- you have an over-bloated sense of grandeur Mr. karpentar.

If it was Pastor X that was discovered in the same state, this thread would be on page 20 by now filled with 'firm believers' who would be 'praising the lord'.

Keep your shallowness to yourself!

All these blah blah does not in any relate to what I asked: What have you questioned about Islam?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2012
karpentar:

All these blah blah does not in any relate to what I asked: What have you questioned about Islam?

Come and enter my brain to find-out now, you wouldn't believe if I told you, you need to be a cell in my brain to believe it now- no be you?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by karpentar: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2012
Come and enter my brain to find-out now, you wouldn't believe if I told you, you need to be a cell in my brain to believe it now- no be you?

Then stop making worthless bigotry statement of others not questioning Christianity. It might just be in their brain cells as well.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2012
karpentar:

Then stop making worthless bigotry statement of others not questioning Christianity. It might just be in their brain cells as well.

That won't work with you now; I can learn from instruction, observation, contemplation and experience. You can only learn from verification by your own admission.

Karpentar, I hereby appoint you as the Chairman of the verification committee on this story. To look into its every nook and cranny as well as leave no stone unturned and reach a verifiable conclusion on the matter.

Have you ever questioned why some white dude's painting is hung as Jesus' in virtually every church when he isn't actually eeeerm- Jesus? Please, whilst you are out there verifyyyyyyyying, verify that as well.  tongue
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
Incorruptible Bodies: Dead Bodies of
Catholic Saints that Will Not Decay
Supposed Blessed Bodies that Will Not
Decompose, Even After Hundreds of
Years
BY Andrew Berry,

The incorruptibles are a handful of
Catholic Saints who have died throughout
the years, yet their bodies, or parts of
their dead bodies, will not decay or
surrender to decomposition as a normal
body would. One human relic even dates
back to the year 1381, the head of Saint
Catherine of Siena. These bodies had not
gone through any embalming or
mummification methods to prevent them
from decomposition, yet their bodies, or
some parts of their bodies, remain intact.
It is said that many of the incorruptibles
bodies died from violent matters or harsh
diseases. A lot of the bodies had been
buried regularly within damp conditions,
to be exhumed on a far later date. When
these bodies were finally exhumed, a lot
of them had their clothes disintegrated
from bad burial conditions, yet their
bodies remained the same, and sometimes
looked as if they were still alive, or had
just passed on.
There are other phenomenons that are
associated with the corruptibles as well.
These amazing feats include lack of rigor
mortis, an sweet fragrant smell coming
from the incoruptibles bodies, scenes of
bleeding far after passing, some bodies
have become warm long after death, and
highly rare movement of limbs long after
death as well, which also have been heavily
associated with blessings. Some even say
there have been extremely rare cases of
talking as well.
A lot of these saints or blessed people
had harsh lives as well. For example, the
"Blessed Margaret of Castello" was born a
blind, crippled dwarf. After being born
she was disowned by her parents who
happened to be the Lords in a small village
in Italy. Due to her limbs not being the
same length, she developed a limp, which
later advanced her into a hunchback.
Margaret was allowed to roam the castle
where her parents lived under the care of
the servants, but she could not make
contact with her parents. Later in life she
was thrown in a custom made cell by her
parents for years.
Another example is Saint Bernadette, who
was born into a poor family in 1844. She
suffered greatly from sicknesses and
diseases throughout her life.
Doctors were at hand during these
exhumations as well. In the exhumation of
Bernadette the doctor, Doctor Jourdan, a
surgeon, wrote this about the exhumation
experience:
"The coffin was opened in the presence of
the Bishop of Nevers, the mayors of the
town several canons and ourselves. We
noticed no smell. The body was clothed in
the habit of Bernadette's order. The habit
was damp. Only the face, hands and
forearms were uncovered. The head was
tilted to the left. The face was dull white.
The mouth was open slightly and it could
be seen that the teeth were still in place.
The hands, which were crossed upon the
breast, were perfectly preserved, as were
the nails. The hands still held a rusting
Rosary. The veins on the forearms stood
out." (Doctor Jourdan, 1909).
Why are these bodies not decaying? Is it
truly a miracle? These are questions
everyone seeks when it comes to the
incorruptibles. Maybe with more time, we
will learn how and why these bodies are
different from normal ones, explaining
this phenomenon.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
You all should read ACT 13:37

And for pictures of those how didnt decay,

www.voices.yahoo.com/article/210418/incorruptible-bodies-dead-bodies-catholic-saints-295028.html
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by karpentar: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
That won't work with you now; I can learn from instruction, observation, contemplation and experience. You can only learn from verification by your own admission.

Karpentar, I hereby appoint you as the Chairman of the verification committee on this story. To look into its every nook and cranny as well as leave no stone unturned and reach a verifiable conclusion on the matter.

Have you ever questioned why some white dude's painting is hung as Jesus' in virtually every church when he isn't actually eeeerm- Jesus? Please, whilst you are out there verifyyyyyyyying, verify that as well.

I am damn too busy pursuing an insignificant venture that doesn’t alter anybody’s belief. Of what use will such verification be to anyone on this planet?

At any rate there's a picture, be it "white dude painting”. Meanwhile, I haven't seen any picture of your own violent inciter be it arab dude painting or whatever. That will also be essential to facilitate an all-inclusive verification.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by lanrock(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
alhamdulillahi, allahu akbir! allahu akbir!! allahu akbir!!!. that shows that the person has good behaviour when he was alive. it is speecial honour from god to anybody that has good deed when he/she was alive. all the bloody critics should shut up their mouth and pray for that honour. i personally pray to almighty allah to grant me that honour. amin. islam is true.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by sped1oro(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
Come to think of this as a religion matter,has ANYONE seen a a true muslim with prophet Muhammed's(SAW) pictures hung everywhere in his house,car,office or anywhere?NO,because God does not want us to worship any thing apart from him,so if we have had pictures of our beloved prophet some Infidels like those asking for pix of the dead body exhumed would ve been worshipping him instead of the Almighty God himself. Even during Noah's period the INFIDELS were asking for proofs that God was going to use water to destroy the earth AND they eventually perished so why should anyone provide you with pictures when they know even with the pictures of the dead body you will still not believe?we dont worship the deads nor hero worship people in Islam,we only recognise the Almighty God and testify that prophet Muhammed(SAW) is his messenger.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by thiscounts(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
Iam a muslim but I will not use the non-decay of the dead to prove my religion and I believe the post was not meant for that,for those who are patient to learn about life they wouldnt be quick at rubbishing any issue life throws at them to ponder on.
That you do not believe in something or happening of event does not make it not to be real.And that you believe in it would rather not make it real.WHAT IS REAL WILL ALWAYS BE REAL!

At times we all sound sentimental when it is about us,when it is about us it is right,but when it is about another person it is wrong.

Some christians here came up with charged emotions to prove the claim wrong when they had not even gone out on an equiry.WHAT IF IT IS TRUE?Does that mean that Christianity is no longer the salvation?
If it were to be christian story some muslims might be claiming that the story is lie.AND WHAT OF IF IT IS TRUE?Would tthat make christianity to be the salvation?

There would always be signs of God's existence, when u see one embrace it or call it lies.Whose palaver is that?

Whether you are a christian,Muslim or  pagan Almighty Allah would not stop His favour on u, even down to your grave if u have a pure heart to love Him and do good deeds and u finally did, though u might not have been fortunate to worship him on a right course but that u truly loved God and you were kind to other creatures of Allah,He would never leave your work un rewarded.

This might be one of His rewards to His servant and many might still be waiting for him on the day of judgement.

Love God,believe in him and do as your holy books have commanded you towards being good and the God who loves what is good would direct you to the good God.

Stop being hyprocrites that you robe yourselves in white garment and chain your neck with holy cross is neither the certificate to heaven and that you worship five times daily without the fear of all mighty Lord is nor the certificate to paradise. Only the love of the Lord in your heart will.

IAM A MUSLIM AND I'M PROUD TO BE ONE BECAUSE IT BROADENS MY PERCEPTION ABOUT LIFE.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by newacca: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
I want to die with my forehead on the ground(Sujud),the Sunnah in my heart,Laillah Ilallahu on my tongue,and tears in my eyes. MAA-SHA ALLAH smiley
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by seenoevil1: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2012

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by tomzman: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2012
There is nothing special about this.(if it is true at all).
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by nwanioma(f): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2012
For those looking for pictures
http://www.marypages.com/IncorruptBodies.htm

These are know places which still exist so you may also visit and see for your self, God does preserve some people's bodies from decay!

tomzman:

There is nothing special about this.(if it is true at all).

You sound like you didn't think before making this statement!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by DonPizzaro: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
God will save us from end time deceptions.
If this story were true,the pictures would have been all over.comon guys use your brain this is 21st century.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Decryptor(m): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2012
abubello:

You don't have to beleive the story, but if you notice the link of the story indicated that the story was lifted from vanguard newspaper, which is not a pro muslim newspaper. Why should vanguard invent a story that would promote Islam?
Cos NASFAT and other Islamic bodies paid a bribe to vanguard! or u think say we no know?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by mumeenaliu: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2012
I really dont care if any believes the story or not or if anyone believes Islam is the way or not,its your cup of tea.And for those who relate the boko haram guys to prestine Islam,i would accept once you admit the Irish republican army(IRA) and the spanish guerella army are promoting the cause of christianity...
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by moshoodn(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
CAN WE JUST FORGET MOHAMMAD, JIHAD AND 100-YEAR CORPSES. . .
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by vedaxcool(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
It seems these christians are killing themselves over just a fresh corpse, 5 pages already all because of what? we muslims do not need miracles to validate our belives as Allah has made a logical case for faith in Islam and the Qur'an.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by TheInquisito: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
hmmmmm. Miracle indeed. ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2012
the buzz has not worn off.. Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by truthman2012(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Demonic miracle (magic). So is Orimolade's (founder of cheribium & sherapium church) body was that fresh after 20 years.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Skako(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hm so funny
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Skako(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Skako: Hm so funny
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Skako(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Skako: Hm so funny
hmmm
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by cleanvessel(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
That a person died and his body didn't decay is not in line with the word of God.

God in the bible said after man sinned that ''dust art thou and shall return to the dust''.

This means man's body after death is expected to return to the dust he is made from and become dust. If it didn't become dust because it didn't decay according to God's word, something is wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.