Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos (13551 Views)

Breaking News: Explosion Rock Maiduguri / Explosion Rock Oworonshoki / Jos In Commotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by nyabingi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
what are we actually afraid of in coming together to negotiate the way we should live for the sake of next generation, the truth is that nigeria is never a nation, we are made up of different nations, different cultures, traditions and background we are even more divided in by religion than other factors so what are we really afraid of by not coming together to discourse on a round table on our collective existence, until this is considered peace eludes us!!!
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by emmke(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
Bandit C.:

The one who would become a thorn in your flesh, that's me. If you think you can run around these boards, tarnishing the Igbo name and achievements without being called out, you are in for a rude shock.
I always see you appear on Igbo related threads here, spewing trash after trash about Igbos, gloating over our misfortune and propagating your worthless propaganda about how you are all one north. Well, here is your one north. Your awusa, fulani, yoruba and all the rest of the cursed tribes up there would keep dishing it out to you until you sweat blood as long as you keep talking trash here and trying to rubbish the name of Igbos. Long live one north and may your compatriots keep on showing you their one north brotherly love. Adaka. You haven't seen the one wey senior Beati.

Karma b.i.t.c.h.
i said long live one north? hey pal, u are prolly mistaking me with some one. And I really dont wanna have an internet fight with u. Now u can come up with posts on how i showed hate on the igbos and back up your accusations and i'll defo apologise, otherwise shut up and leave me  alone.   angry
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by saruniya: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Pls, i will like to know about the French School in Badagry, Nigeria. When do they start selling forms, when will registration commense, how much it will cost to run a Diploma Program. Also if they have part-time or its full time.
I will be glad to receive feedback from you as soon as possible through my email or you can contact me on +2347063893282. Thanks
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by tombeh(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
please my igbo people there,please i'm beging you people come back home to enable them kill their selves over there.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by abustinozic: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2012
another one? lipsrsealed
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by faragai24: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
We are waiting patiently with our ears open to hear about the Interrogation of the (7) seven christian caught in the process of Bombing church in Bauchi and Jos and their probable link to previous Bombing of churches and Mosque in Nigeria in disguise of Boko Haram.
History will not forgive Media organisations if they failed to follow up the case and subsequent report the full interrogation of this people.
The most needed question people do ask are:
1. Who are there sponsors of this people
2. What role do they play in the Previous
Bombing of churches in Nigeria.
3. Why are they disguising in the Name of Boko
Haram.
4. They should tell us their Maiduguri Branch.
It is now pertinent that Christian are the real Boko Haramist in Nigeria satanistically emulsifying under the name of Boko haram Sec. C,A,N should try and change the Name from Boko Haram to something else, it is a shame that since they were caught in action nobody is willing to comment on the issue; only few of them are saying "there were not christian" some say "They change name" all in the process of denial, there was a proverb that say " the Evil Men do live with them" i am sure Nemesis will hunt all of you down.
Each and everyone Knows that whenever there is a mistake from the part of Muslim faithful, christian brothers will bombered the Media calling Muslims with different Names, Insult, etc and some even call for division of this country, and now as the truth is coming out everyone has closed his utterences, pretending to be Mute, Deaf, and dumf, what a selfish Christian.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christians-caught-attempting-bomb-own-church-bauchi-premium-times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists Surrender In North/East / FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad / FRSC Reacts To Shooting Of Officials In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.