Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? (1775 Views)

What's The Biggest Sacrifice You Have Made,or Can Make For Love? / Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? / Does A Good Kisser Make For A Great Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by pato405(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2012
How much a sacrifice can you make for love? A very poor man lived with his wife. One day, his wife, who had long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well. The man felt very sorry and said no. he does not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken. She did not insist on her request. The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife. He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife. He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut. She had sold her hair to a Brazilian manufacturer and was holding a new watchband. Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes. not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love''

How much can you sacrifice for your love?

Wotcha think guys? I ask, can Nigerian babes go this far?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by slimyem: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2012
can sacrifice only what wont be to my disadvantage!
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by pato405(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2012
typical Naija babe. I trust you girls. if you give whatever costs you nothing, then it's NO sacrifice. you must lay down that precious thing [what you consider as an advantage] on the altar. then, it can be regarded as a sacrifice.
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by slimyem: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2012
^say whatever!
What have you ever sacrified for love?
What will you ever sacrifice for love?
You do not know reasons for my statement yet you jump into judging me.
Typical Nigerian man!
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by modavi: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2012
pato405:

How much a sacrifice can you make for love? A very poor man lived with his wife. One day, his wife, who had long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well. The man felt very sorry and said no. he does not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken. She did not insist on her request. The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife. He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife. He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut. She had sold her hair to a Brazilian manufacturer and was holding a new watchband. Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes. not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love''

How much can you sacrifice for your love?

Wotcha think guys? I ask, can Nigerian babes go this far?

grin grin grin grin
cry cry kiss nice1!
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
i can sacrifice my happiness
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by pato405(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
slimyem:

^say whatever!
Typical Nigerian man!

pls expatiate
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by slimyem: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
^forgerrit!
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
All this BB rubbish,that one na sacrifice?mscheew.
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by 1stKlass(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP, Wow, that is such a beautiful story. Now that is real love. I can hope to experience love like that!
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by Z8(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2012
slimyem:

^say whatever!
Typical Nigerian man!

Pato is right, that's not sacrifice
Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by Killz3(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2012
I can die for love if it comes to that. But only if she's my WIFE! wink I can't sacrifice for her if she's a random babe. . . NO to the power of 10!

(1) (Reply)

He Needs A Break / Backstabbing Best Friend / ACP Who Was Alleged To Have Fondled A Lady's bosom In A Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.