Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls (5003 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2012
Maybe this anoda nigerian women bashing thread, maybe not, Anyway I'm not lefulefu or born2fuck and I have not stepped out of Nigeria b4, I have not even been to the airport, I recently met a Nigerian guy dat had his BSc abroad and is currently doing his Phd in Nigeria, Apparently we got talkin and he and his friends went to a club the previous day, He was like he was surprised ow some Nigerians spend 250k @ once in a club, And how the drinks were just too expensive, and too much lau lau and extravagance, He also made a comment abt the Nigerian girls he met, That he got talkin with some of them jst normal club hook ups oooo, From my perception he is very social, Fresh, good looking,intelligent, has great potential and wealthy, So it won't be hard to attract a correct babe, He was like abroad if things click he jst carries the babes home ooo and continues frm there, But in Nigeria the babe will be asking for 45k etc jst to follow him home, And I'm not talkin abt no ashewo babe oooo, Jst normal Lagos girl probably in school, Maybe Mr Cork is rite afterall, abt his oyinbo wife, Pls guys what really is the problem?
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by slimyem: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Dyt(f): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
^ x9000000000000000
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by MarcAnthon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
Olodo oshi. Everyone hears some silly tale and then runs in here to open a thread, forgetting that this is www and some ignoramus somewhere who doesn't know any better will think that's the true situation of things.

Here, go to this thread and see how some scum thinks his Somali race (for that matter) is superior to we 'silly slave West Africans': https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855380.96.html#msg10270613

So just get your head out of your a[b]s[/b]s and be responsible for once in your life. BTW, how old are you?
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
Keep the comments coming, We're not quite there yet
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by newmusic: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
Most of them do that even the so called good girls that claim not to be ashewo or runs, they will want something in return and let you have your way, e dey happen.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ode! am sure u have sisters or female family members, use dem for ur damn questionaire.

Rubbish!
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Metalgoong(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
@Op

Unfortunately, what you just explained is the naked truth . . . . . A friend of mine who just came back from Xmas break which he spent in naija, Lagos to be precise, had a similar experience. . Thats no Joke! sad sad sad
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by no1madman(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ask Mr. Money. . . . yeparipa!
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^Loony.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
absolute rubbish, u and your guy went to an club with a 98% adawo population den come on here and start posting thrash.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Dyt link=topic=880145.msg10275925#msg10275925 date=1330254641]
^ x9000000000000000
I said it, see human being contribution to this seriouz topic, smh
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
What kinda gurls were u expecting your cuzin/friend to meet b4? Dangote children?

Am not trying to say that its only Bad gurls or parole gurls that go to clubs, Normal decent gurls also do, but they are usually with a company. Either their BF, Friend or female friends, and they refuse to dance with strangers if they are there with deir female friends, That's how decent gurls act sha. wink
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

What kinda gurls were u expecting your cuzin/friend to meet b4? Dangote children?

Am not trying to say that its only Bad gurls or parole gurls that go to clubs, Normal decent gurls also do, but they are usually with a company. Either their BF, Friend or female friends, and they refuse to dance with strangers if they are there with deir female friends, That's how decent gurls act sha. wink
Decent girls ko decent tramps ni, If u want to come to the club and sit alone looking like mumu while eying my vodka that is ur problem, But wen we get talking or dancing and start flirting and I wnt to take u home plsss dnt ask for 45k, It's a Yes or No question, If u want to by bold 5 why not join street hookers,
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
undecided
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
12 inches!:

Decent girls ko decent tramps ni, If u want to come to the club and sit alone looking like mumu  while eying my vodka that is ur problem, But wen we get talking or dancing and start flirting and I wnt to take u home plsss dnt ask for 45k, It's a Yes or No question, If u want to by bold 5 why not join street hookers,

now I know ur class, which kain club girl go dey eye vodka. seems u are patronizing shanty clubs inside ajegunle.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
saxywale:

now I know ur class, see as I'm turn vodka to better drink. seems u are patronizing shanty clubs inside ajegunle.
Anoda discombulated (or ow those tellwisdom say it again) homo sapiens, Vodka is what it is, I like it, mixed with Juice, Moet cost 7k Andre is 1500 Nuovo is 4k henessey is 4k, etc, They're just drinks afterall, And I cn afford all, even with the small change I have, So what the hell r u saying, It is pple like u that see 7k moet and freak out, Like Moses has added one xtra commandment to the 10 commandments Abegie, Do u knw that in France they serve every meal with a bottle of wine or champagne, Na Nigerian poverty syndrome dey worry u,
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
12 inches!:

Anoda discombulated (or ow those tellwisdom say it again) homo sapiens, Vodka is what it is, I like it, mixed with Juice, Moet cost 7k Andre is 1500 Nuovo is 4k henessey is 4k, etc, They're just drinks afterall, And I cn afford all, even with the small change I have, So what the hell r u saying, It is pple like u that see 7k moet and freak out, Like Moses has added one xtra commandment to the 10 commandments Abegie, Do u knw that in France they serve every meal with a bottle of wine or champagne, Na Nigerian poverty syndrome dey worry u,

chai, see complex. who dey ask for epistle. continue displaying ur area boi mentality. The truth is bitter. moet ko, spade ni. wetin person no go see for NL sef. shior.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by cynthiafred67(f): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
What do u expect to find in the club? Sister Mary??

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
NEXT!!!
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by londonboyyyy: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Not only in naija, it happens everywhere in the world, your friend was in a CLUB, WHAT ELSE, lol. na wa o, enough of trashing nigerians girls, most of us naija boys outside naija can't even hold a job not to talk of a girl/woman.

We live off women and claim big boys, the next thing we do is come online and start trashing nigeria girls/women just because most don't want to date 419's, pimps, gigolo's, baby factories boy/men and men that have women back home and claming single.

Only white or counties girls/women will fall for naija men/boys tricks.

Your friend told you this story, you didn't verify his story maybe he just want to act big.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
saxywale:

chai, see complex. who dey ask for epistle. continue displaying ur area boi mentality. The truth is bitter. moet ko, spade ni. wetin person no go see for NL sef. shior.
Boss u dnt knw me, U don't knw ow I live, so go and sit down somewhere, U're the one dt has area boy mentality, Vodka is razz abi, And Moet is classy, Go to russia and say dat whether dem no go beat u press, olodo
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Killz3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
I don't know which is more dumb. The Topic or the Poster or his friend.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 29, 2012
~Killz~:

I don't know which is more dumb. The Topic or the Poster or his friend.
See ur head like maggot, Ow u go know, olodo
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by davida222(m): 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
Haha another one. smiley
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by 2kurupt(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
From the comments here, I bet most posters don't go clubbing or chat-up gals when they do.

Most so-called decent gals act like hoes in the club by dat am referring to demanding money from total strangers in exchange for a good time
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
How can we not believe this, same thing from diff guys in Nigeria.
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by tellwisdom: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
How can we not believe this, same thing from diff guys in Nigeria.

grin grin grin Bro, aint you a nigerian??
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nah bro I'm from Abuja
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
Useless question some people ask. What was your so-called friend expecting from a girl he met in the
club? Instant marriage? Mtcheww. He should stop moaning and start hanging out with the
right people and he should stay off clubs ffs!
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by kemmeye: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
*sigh* smh
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by tellwisdom: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nah bro I'm from Abuja
grin grin, hommie, do u see what your nigerian abuja sisters are doing?? Always known for bad good records embarassed grin grin
Re: What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls by iykay4455(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Useless question some people ask. What was your so-called friend expecting from a girl he met in the
club? Instant marriage? Mtcheww.
He should stop moaning and start hanging out with the
right people and he should stay off clubs ffs!

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt... / Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. / How Do I Tell Him???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.