Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc (13064 Views)

‪historyclass‬: Who Sold (what Became) Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by WebSurfer(m): 2:18am On Feb 29, 2012
thieff
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by Detongue: 9:05am On Feb 29, 2012
Polokor60, i beg tell dem. na only one tif delta get, der own na in hundreds, , yeye ppl
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by Detongue: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2012
Polokor60, , i beg tell dem, na only one tif delta get, der own na in hundreds, Yeye ppl
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by duen23(m): 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
The sad thing is that he would have been acquitted in a Nigerian court of law.
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by Humei: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
duen23:

The sad thing is that he would have been acquitted in a Nigerian court of law.
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by Killcabal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
Many of our so called leaders,are still doing looting transactions with the british government till this moment. The westerners are d one killing us,
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by martinosi: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
cap28:

a theif will always be a theif - this theif started off his career by looting diy stuff from a london hardware store along with his wife - - if he had done that in nigeria he would have had a tyre thrown around his neck and been burnt alive - instead all he got was a caution - a mere slap on the wrist -he was then free to create even more mayhem.  Hope some big guys gang ra.pe him in prison.

Hi Cap28, long time no chat my friend. Hope u r doing well,

Have you heard about this "Strange news" Angola is offering to help bail out
its former colonial master Portugal, Talk about a role reversal!!!

But this does not make sense as Angola still has its own problems with massive unemployment
and poverty, Aslo i received some news from angola immigration that over 15 thousand
white portaguese applied for residence in Angola in 2011.

WTF is going own here,

here the link

http://wfol.tv/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8046:angola-former-colony-bailing-out-portugal-colonial-masters&catid=51:other-resources&Itemid=14
Re: James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc by Anglovel: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2014
MyVicky:
, In the paraphrased words of Hon. Patrick Obiagbon, it is regrettably lugubrious that in a country that is so blessed with oil, natural and unrivaled human resources, the citizenry still inadvertently support and vote for the political cabals who have no other agenda than to impoverish the nation, siphon her income and bequeath penury to the succeeding generation. I wonder how 'Ibori' and his likes were and are still able to maneuver their ways to the various State's houses in Nigeria? No wonder the country has next to nothing to show for her abundant endowment of natural and human resources! Until the people of this country unitedly rise up and say, 'enough is enough', I fear the situation might just continue as it has been from time immemorial. It's good this man was found guilty and I honestly wish countless others like him would be brought to book and our dear nation be cleansed of corruption and corrupt officers!!!    .   

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Formally Joins APC / Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha / Rilwan Akiolu To Atiku: You Will Fail At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.