Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? (12010 Views)

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by ayosmiles(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2012
To think dat all gals u see in clubs are there 2 sell sex is a narrow, conservative attitude. Last time i went 2 club i met a gal dat came with her brothers because she was bored at home nd wanted 2 dance. I chatted with her nd realized she s a pretty nd nice gal. I av a date with her at d club dis friday.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Exponental(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2012
Though nyt clubs av been abused, bt u cant conclude dat all pastors are saints.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Raxxye(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Have u gone sniffing d Pope's fart U jus try diss me on sum thread and u have d chick to get cossy here! Dude u need to go kiss it were d sun don't shine. angry angry angry

Shouldn‘t u be glad that I condescended so low to make this proposal to u? Can u, for once, be nice n respectful? Just dis, n u‘re already spitting fire. Wetin dey worry naija babes sef?
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Xbox1: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2012
Wetin u go find for Page 4 Okpebi and Planet one for maryland? you too na ashi poster
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nayah(f): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2012
Dear poster, I really think that "bad" girls don't have particular nationalities
Just try to be optimistic, you'll find the one ( Nigerian) wink
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2012
Raxxye:

Shouldn‘t u be glad that I condescended so low to make this proposal to u? Can u, for once, be nice n respectful? Just dis, n u‘re already spitting fire. Wetin dey worry naija babes sef?
Look at dis IT feeling funky,dude listen I won't engage in a battle with cus u aint worth my spit.U get ugly on me some oda thread and expect me to hug and scratch ur bck here! Stop smoking ariel its doing more damage dan cocaine.

Get busy!!!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Raxxye(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Look at dis IT feeling funky,dude listen I won't engage in a battle with cus u aint worth my spit.U get ugly on me some oda thread and expect me to hug and scratch ur bck here! Stop smoking ariel its doing more damage dan cocaine.

Get busy!!!

Transferred aggression? Anyway, aint looking for huggers n back scratchers here. No, not d least with ill-mannered shrews. Direct ur venom elsewhere,girl. Even my dog has got some manners!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
^D local breed comes back barking and yet It still doesn't make any sense wotsoeva,ur a rare type of M0r0n.E0D! tongue
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Raxxye(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^D local breed comes back barking and yet It still doesn't make any sense wotsoeva,ur a rare type of M0r0n.E0D! tongue

How would I expect u, in ur demented state, to be able to differentiate between what makes sense and what doesn‘t? Dumb-arsed brat!!!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
^Oderinde how old are U? Keep replying my post u cool to have an errand boi u no. grin grin grin
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Raxxye(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^ As old as urself, yo dad, grand dad n all ur aborted kids ages summed together. Now how useful is dat to u, empty-skull?
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
^Cool I see u gerrin ticked off even more,a job well done Badosky! cheesy cheesy

Okay let's go dia

Mr Mugun wot exactly is d mata? Listen I am not d herbalist dat gave you to ur mother,so plzzzzzzz locate d right person b4 ur generation starts to wipe out f00l!

As for d abortion rants,dude its no suprise u speaking from experience,ask ur mum to tell you her street name.

Oga u no go locate ur missing fada ni?he is d cause of ur present anger.Honestly I hope ur local government search proves successful. smiley smiley

Lastly Babe if indeed it turns out an ape is ur biological Daddy,hug It all na love. tongue grin kiss kiss
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Killz3(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2012
[size=13pt]Lastly Babe if indeed it turns out an ape is ur biological Daddy,hug It all na love. tongue grin kiss kiss[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
Hoes are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Okontami: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Idowuogbo If you continue to abuse this way. I will pray that the next D I CK you will suck will give you throat infection grin. Haba, see how you just dey finish Killz. Small Small now. grin
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
Okontami:

@Idowuogbo If you continue to abuse this way. I will pray that the next D I CK you will suck will give you throat infection grin. Haba, see how you just dey finish Killz. Small Small now. grin
It seems me and ur galfriend share the same name, probs y u left d above comment for her to read rite!

Dude d above is called verbal abuse,u cud get arrested for dat.U need to stop d Verbal attack directed to her b4 she sends U to prison for silent nights.

#Clean ur act#
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2012
HABA!!! KAI! WETIN I DEY QUOREM FOR THIS I POST BA! ABI YOU NYARINYA DA MUTUM I DRINK AM FOR OGOGORO?
WALAYI BA? IF I SEE AM FOR QUOREM FOR THIS I POST AGAIN BA? WALAYI, I GO BOKO HARAM FOR THIS PLACE WALAYI TALAYI! GASKIA!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by ayosmiles(m): 12:59am On Mar 12, 2012
I wonder how this abuse take relate to nite clubs
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by omoharry(f): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
There is no big deal for a girl to loosen up somtimes and go clubing once in a while.Sometimes its helps good to relieve you of phycological stress and depression.its helps to uplife the spirit sometimes, especially when u are down. So not evry girl in Club is a bad girl
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by novenaven(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
SURE i attended ABTI nd later BABCOCK nd now kent uni, dey are all ashis
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by novenaven(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
[color=#990000][irl[/quote]quote author=omo harry]There is no big deal for a girl to loosen up somtimes and go clubing once in a while.Sometimes its helps good to relieve you of phycological stress and depression.its helps to uplife the spirit sometimes, especially when u are down. So not evry girl in Club is a bad g[/color]
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by novenaven(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
na so
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by millinmax2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
tellwisdom: Most of these gurls in Nigeria are fond of begging for a cup of MOET whenever they see me drinking sad sad. Why? angry angry.

The last time i went; one was using her big yansh like the one of MSHEW CHIMA, to scrubbing my blockus. sad sad. # Too bad embarassed embarassed

Wetin u cum do am when she de rub ur blokus wit her yansh ?
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by omoharry(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
[quote author=millinmax2]
REALL!! grin[quote author=millinmax2]
REALL!!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by outline: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
Now, some of you guys go to clubs to get laid wink and get drunk then mayb party hard, caress some bootys too and dats having fun...if the reverse is d case, then shes a bitch... BTW, some just wanna ease off stress after work. i also heard you should never expect a serious relationship from someone you meet in d club...ow true? grin
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2014
when she dey roll it upon my crown then i definitely know she ain't no nun.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Bebetter: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2014
tellwisdom: Most of these gurls in Nigeria are fond of begging for a cup of MOET whenever they see me drinking sad sad. Why? angry angry.

The last time i went; one was using her big yansh like the one of MSHEW CHIMA, to scrubbing my blockus. sad sad. # Too bad embarassed embarassed

And you stood there like pillar... abi you no enjoy am!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by lawrenceunaa: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
if u(lady) go to a club all by urself and dance with a unknown person then u are most likely to be an ashi #nooffence wink

But if u go to a club with ya guy u re a bad girl not an ashi cheesy

Cos no decent person should be see is a hall where people dance almost nude in tha name of fun grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.