Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (9049 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Do People Compliment You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kunxle2011: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2012
Truth of touch
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by nekaa(f): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2012
@ post.from my eldest sis, she was like My sister is so smart, remembering it now, makes me smile to myself stupidly,
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2012
Well, it is not like I'm trying to flex but my best is;

"Wow!! this is so awesome you got a big diickgrin grin

Hater please kill yourself before you start hating.  tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by yuzedo: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2012
shocked shocked its HUGE!!!!! shocked shocked
Is it real? Can it all enter?? You remind me of Idris Elba. . wink tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by MrsChima1(f): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2012
yuzedo:

shocked shocked its HUGE!!!!! shocked shocked
Is it real? Can it all enter?? You remind me of Idris Elba. . wink tongue
Are you gay?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2012
Like I said earlier, stop hating and get a huge diick  tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by yuzedo: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2012
Nah, can't think of the best, but coming close is what I get whenever I release a new post and the fans are hollaring their heads off about how good it is and how much of a bad-ass writer I am. . . It brings a warm glow of satisfaction when I see tweets or bbms about @yuzedo77's talent.  smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2012
@donedy and yuzedoYou have to understand that when it comes to bedamatics women tend to become pathological liars, they just cannot help themselves. Even with your pin sized privates they will still say it's the biggest. Olodos! loool  tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by yuzedo: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
aah! mrs. chim-chim my favorite arch-nemesis!  kiss kiss tongue
kandiikane:

Are you gay?

no. are you trolling internet fora searching for fellow f@ggots??  undecided
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

@donedy and yuzedoYou have to understand that when it comes to bedamatics women tend to become pathological liars, they just cannot help themselves. Even with your pin sized privates they will still say it's the biggest. Olodos! loool  tongue

grin ^^ I like your hair !
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by yuzedo: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

aah, uncle. dont blame me if ur tshabalala is small like panadol and nobody compliments u ok? ndo. . wink
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2012
@ yuzedo, Nope, just that your post sounded gay. It's more likely for a man to ask "will it fit"(obviously because of the lack of elasticity, a man will be in fear of tearing or developing piles)  than a woman.  cheesy

@Talina, thanks wink

@yuzedo again, whether my "tshabalala" (gay!) is small or not. Take my advise about the women thing. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

Like I said, hater kill yourself before hating. It ain't my fault your diicK is tiny! grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by yuzedo: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2012
@Kandiki: So sweerie, was yo numba?  wink
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2012
Can't say its the best for sure I mean what concerns me and best? complement na complement no wam  grin
Anyways when I was told I'm such a truthful and honest person  kiss, though I've been told that a number of times,  cheesy And every single time I'm told I'm smarter than my age, I just get to smile beautifully, you know the kind of smile that doesn't have an end  grin  Oh I forgot I also love it whenever I'm complemented for my bedroom voice ,  kiss  I guess I love these more than all the you're beautiful and sexy  I here everyday.  

Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?
No, no one has ever told me, you're the first  angry  grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2012
She sat next 2 me and after d church service, she told me I could speak beautifully in tongues in several languages.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2012
Natasha,,:

Can't say its the best for sure I mean what concerns me and best? complement na complement no wam  grin
Anyways when I was told I'm such a truthful and honest person  kiss, though I've been told that a number of times,  cheesy And every single time I'm told I'm smarter than my age, I just get to smile beautifully, you know the kind of smile that doesn't have an end  grin  Oh I forgot I also love it whenever I'm complemented for my bedroom voice ,  kiss  I guess I love these more than all the you're beautiful and sexy  I here everyday.  

Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?
No, no one has ever told me, you're the first  angry  grin

Jisos, 16year and you love when you get complimented for your bedroom voice? Wetin, we nor go see na dis world.   cheesy

yuzedo:

@Kandiki: So sweerie, was yo numba?  wink
It's ok, you do not need it.
macfarland:

She sat next 2 me and after d church service, she told me I could speak beautifully in tongues in several languages.
lool
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

Jisos, 16year and you love when you get complimented for your bedroom voice? Wetin, we nor go see na dis world.   cheesy
It's ok, you do not need it. lool

Don't mind this hater. I love me an angel that knows how to moan grin. Keep it up

Haters gonna hate on everything from big diick to nice moaning
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

It's ok, you do not need it. lool
Lol Kandi you haven't changed one bit always acting shocked when you see a comment from me, you must be high on crack babe, Well my voice sounds like ''bedroom voice'' especially on phone  grin okay fine It just sounds sweet  grin BTW I'm not 16 oh, or don't you want me to grow again? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2012
@donedy, shut up, jare1 What do you have that I have to hate on? Riches?

@Natasha, I know you are probably 17 now but nope you cannot grow up. cool
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2012
I was in the gym one evening and this lad came up to me and told me I've got a nice arse. The next day at school, my roomie's sister held onto my arse and refused to let go. "It's so firm," she said.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

@donedy, shut up, jare1 What do you have that I have to hate on? Riches?

@Natasha, I know you are probably 17 now but nope you cannot grow up. cool
shocked shocked shocked Kandi thanks for letting me know you're an enemy of progress growth BTW back to sender grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2012
SimonAndal:

I was in the gym one evening and this lad came up to me and told me I've got a nice arse. The next day at school, my roomie's sister held onto my arse and refused to let go. "Its so strong" she said.
Now that's better grin grin just joking
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2012
Natasha,,:

shocked shocked shocked Kandi thanks for letting me know you're an enemy of progress growth BTW back to sender grin
lmaooo, God forbid! See negativity!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2012
What's the joke @Natasha
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2012
read my post again you'll definitely find the joke except you have no sense of humour cheesy I modified your post, look at the bold part
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2012
In my dorm, the most you'll find me wearing is a very tight Tommy boxers. Sometimes I'll put on a vest. Then one day, my roomies had had enough: "Dude, we know you're all man and you've got great assets and shit, but you're making us normal people feel inferior. Put on some clothes please."
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Pweety1: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2012
I love ur RingTone wink
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2012
@SimonAndal, lets see pinchure? I too want to feel inferior  cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2012
^lol abi oh at least pinchur of the strong butt  tongue @simon you've got the joke now?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Dyt(f): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2012
kandiikane:

@SimonAndal, lets see pinchure? I too want to feel inferior  cheesy

dear kandii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) / Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.