Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (9027 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Do People Compliment You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
2buff:

@OP, that sounded like some Lesbo suga mama runs was about to go down right there and you were too dense to figure it out grin grin grin
Dense

Wow roki dats anoda compliment to u right dere grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
An older lady wouldn't compliment a younger girls BODY, if she didn't want to lick it. Just saying cheesy

In the meantime, serious question here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-883117.0.html
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Bisjosh(f): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
u must b a model cos u got d statistics ;d ;d wink wink ***was blushing*** :p :p
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
But sometimes some people are just too funny, once someone told me my parents are terrorits because I'm a "bomb" it was soooooo hilarious I'll remember it forever grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Bisjosh(f): 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin BT U ARE REALLY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
hi rokiatits, are you a lesbian? hmmm hit me up!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Killz3(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
diluminati:

hi[b] rokiatits[/b], are you a lesbian? hmmm hit me up!
LMAO @ rokiatits grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rokiatu is apparently Rug-Munchingly, finger-licking good  grin grin grin

In the meantime, serious question here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-883117.0.html
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by MrsChima1(f): 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
"Damn, its sweet".
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Tastes like Syrup and kunu tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
2buff:

Tastes like Syrup and kunu tongue

Take that back! angry angry grin grin angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
@Bisjosh are you also into Rokiatu?
This one that you are winking and blushing at her tongue.

Rokiatu wifey, tell these lezzies that you've left the market. Then go wait for me in our room grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by MrsChima1(f): 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
Why are you calling my Wifey, Wifey? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rokiatu, be sure to confirm to all these lezzies who your "hubby" is. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2012
Who cares whether she was a lesbian or a robot cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2012
If you whored yourself out for lesbian money, I wouldn't consider it cheating wink

Just make sure no men are involved angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by igbaodun3: 1:47am On Mar 01, 2012
I get compliments about my dyck all the time. They all feel the same.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by minute(f): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2012
We were sitting on our porch the other day and saw that new neighbors moved in that day across the street.

My partner remarked that I should go say "HI". So I did. I went downstairs and across the street and introduced

myself and told them to come over if they needed anything. When I came back, he had this amazed look on his face.

He was beaming. He said he couldn't imagine doing that and that he's just so proud and impressed that I can.

It wasn't so much the words . . . it was the look on his face.

I get compliments from him daily(hes just an odd duck) but this one took the cake.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Acidosis(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2012
diluminati:

hi rokiatits, are you a lesbian? hmmm hit me up!

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Bisjosh(f): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2012
@ 2buff; NAH!!!!! Am nt into roki at all angry angry ℓ̊ LOVE MY NAYAH!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by 9janinja1(f): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2012
idk, but i love my eyes
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by TisaBone: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2012
that i had a beautiful singing voice.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by cfours: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2012
@OP
I think you are beautiful as well. and I like your hair  tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by blasterman(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2012
Rokiatu u are lucky to be born beautiful , unlike me, who was born a big liar.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Goldieluks: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2012
blasterman:

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by devigblegble: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2012
I went to fill a form with a friend in a well known company,while I was filling the application form,this lady walked towards me and whispered into my ears "u have a nice hand writing" and I looked up, realising it was my ex girl mum shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2012
blasterman:

yes you're a liar but you couldn't deny the fact that she's beautiful smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by ekitikan(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2012
This ur mr tanda gidigba is sweet.(coming from a girl to me)
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2012
Acidosis:

yes you're a liar but you couldn't deny the fact that she's beautiful smiley smiley
Don't mind him, maybe that will be my second best compliment. grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2012
devigblegble:

I went to fill a form with a friend in a well known company,while I was filling the application form,this lady walked towards me and whispered into my ears "u have a nice hand writing" and I looked up, realising it was my ex girl mum shocked shocked shocked
Epic!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by lilkech(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2012
A girl once stopped me while i was walking on the road to buy akamu and akara one early morning and told me dat " my crotch region didnt look bad at all " . . .

I waz like WTF ! Isn't it supposed to have relaxed by now ?

Due to the compliment, i introduced her to Mr. Crotch dat same week
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2012
Erm, the comment from idowuogbo just made my morning lwkmd cheesy

Best compliment is when someone notices my height and says "wow, you are very tall" -my head expands two sizes. I mean its pretty annoying when you see someone taller than you  angry

For looks wise- erm, I know already so not really a compliment. .   tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.