Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events (708 Views)

Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner / T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by ulonnaya21: 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Contrary to reports that the people of Aba misbehaved at the Aba township stadium yesterday at the funeral event, concerned Aba youths today have commended Gov. T.A for a wonderful and well organized reception in honour of late Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu. I find it very irritating when some people would pop up contradictory information as regard to the befitting tribute of Ikemba of Nnewi hosted by the Governor, contrary to the bogus news being smeared all over the place by incongruous sect who are being empowered by dubious politicians. There was a graceful occasion of commemoration of ojukwu and Aba people have been hailing governor T.A Orji for his openness in organizing this event. He was also commended for not engaging his party people rather he instituted an open house committee for this event. Aba people proved that they are decent and responsible people. They did not disrespect their leader or the brave soul of our late super Hero.
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by chiomen: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
That is what is expected of the youths in Aba and Abia state in general, I want to also use this opportunity to thank the governor for ensuring that Abia state is in the fore-front in the presidency's SURE programme. I commend the governor for supporting the subsidy removal of Mr. President, which has surely paved waay for launching of the programme first in Abia state. Now youths in Abia are going to be empowered through this programme. Abia will be great!
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by patrikobi: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
there was duly success in the commemoration of late ikemba of nnewi yesterday as abians and aba people came out in mass to pay their last respect to the late ikemba.the governor did greatly by instituting a very graceful occasion which was commendable by aba,abians and people from all works of life who convened in their numbers to pay tribute to the late hero, in respond to this caption i make old to say it is true that aba youth-people are commending governor and his organizers who helped to make the occasion a memorable one ,
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by OgeJesus: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2012
This is really good. Abia youths, paying their own respect for the great soldier who love his people. Abia youths from all corners of the state it's time we come together and fight our course ourselves by collaboration and pulling resources together to achieve greatness for ourselves and families. @Chiomen thanks for that insight on the SURE-P. Abia Youths, it's going to be well with us this season, God bless the government of Abia state and all Abians both at home and diaspora,
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by Ejine(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
Shameless political lackey talking to himself with his multiple sock-puppet IDs.

At times I wonder if you creatures are actually with us in the same planet, cuz your shameless antics are NEVER convincing.
If you're going to come on the internet to promote your paymaster whose hairy butt you sniff for peanuts and chips, shouldn't you atleast try making your con a little more convincing by stimulating a BELIEVABLE sock-puppet conversation? What real-life humans post in The robotic manner done by the first 4 posters on this thread? This con job isn't even fit to convince 10 year olds!

Abeg, Mr Orji's-Butt-Stretchmark, you need to switch up your game, mooron. You remind me just of the other sad Ohakim stooge Andrewnwa who came here sometime around April last year, to disgrace himself on the forum with empty, weak, childish garbage no-one ever fell for.
How sad.
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by Bawss1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ejiné:

Shameless political lackey talking to himself with his multiple sock-puppet IDs.

At times I wonder if you creatures are actually with us in the same planet, cuz your shameless antics are NEVER convincing.
If you're going to come on the internet to promote your paymaster whose hairy butt you sniff for peanuts and chips, shouldn't you atleast try making your con a little more convincing by stimulating a BELIEVABLE sock-puppet conversation? What real-life humans post in The robotic manner done by the first 4 posters on this thread? This con job isn't even fit to convince 10 year olds!

Abeg, Mr Orji's-Butt-Stretchmark, you need to switch up your game, mooron. You remind me just of the other sad Ohakim stooge Andrewnwa who came here sometime around April last year, to disgrace himself on the forum with empty, weak, childish garbage no-one ever fell for.
How sad.

+100
(even though I don't endorse the insults smiley )
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by Bawss1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
chiomen, ulonnaya21, patrikobi = T.A Orji's lackeys
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by chiozor: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
chiomen? are you ok? what sort of retards are these people.gosh! angry
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by doctokwus: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ejiné:

How sad.
Right on d mark;its basically d same person using different I'd's trying very pitiably to talk to himself in d guise of laundering d image of dat incompetent clown in abia state
Re: Aba Youths Commend Governor Orji For A Successful Events by amaham(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
Mr ejine abeg may God bless u for tellin those chiomen/patrikobi dudes. Those guys are bereft of the happenings around them

(1) (Reply)

SE, SS What Would You Do If / Bomb Explosion Hits Kano Again At Predominantly Christian Quarters Of Sabon Gari / James Ibori: The Story So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.