Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? (42336 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Aladinn(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
maigidalism: As u can c, we muslim do not bother much about d calibre of people who bcame muslim bt always happy dat someones life has change 4 beta.
You rejoice wen people convert to Islam, but declare fatwa(death) on muslims who renounces Islam. How fair is that?
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by dadicvila(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Gerrard59: Yeah,if truly he is a muslim,let hm change hs name. After al mohamhead ali was a name he gave hmself when he changed,nd it was evn accounced.
People make me laugh,they forgot when the islamic jihad fired 200 rockets into israel,israel fired bck nd killed 23 jihadist. So i ask,hw cn allah tel u to fight ur foe for a 72 yr old virgin? Nd after the same allah will now say islam is peaceful.
Can't the so-called allah fight for hmself?
To be honest,i kinda of liked islam oh,bt after seeing that secularizm,tolerance,moderation don't exist in islam. Better i keep that love for xtianity. 2moa,una go say na S.Gerrard na muslim too.
Isreal should shud just drop a nuclear bomb on gaza and wipe the scumbags,no time to waste
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by whitedove(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thiery Henry's conversion is Highly Over rated; the real question is Does he really understand what he is into; like many of my Friends on here who are ingnorant of the So called religion of peace Modus Operandi.At the heart of Every terrorism is Mohamedanism! your prophet was instructed to kill kafir specifically Jews and Christians,Surah 67:44. So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve (Jews and Christians)
smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost, Also check this out and make your own Deductions.....Surah 5:51. O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). [/color]Thiery Henry's conversion is Highly Over rated; the real question is Does he really understand what he is into; like many of my Friends on here who are ingnorant of the So called religion of peace Modus Operandi.At the heart of Every terrorism is Mohamedanism! your prophet was instructed to kill kafir specifically Jews and Christians,Surah 67:44. So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve (Jews and Christians)
smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost, Also check this out and make your own Deductions.....Surah 5:51. O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust).
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by StarFlux: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
mohammed sef married 5 year old pikin.

na dis you defend? i no fit shout for some muslims tday.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
hearing the word islam makes some people berserk. i dont blame them. it is the handiwork of shaitan
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by owanchief: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Heaven is made for some people while the hell is also meant for some people ,but whoever care to listen let him do so cos one day am sure we will surely go to our creator who knows the beginning and the end .what is the purpose of our existing ,is there any religion from God .if you care to know this start today because tomorrow may be too late .Islam the religion of Allah .say unto them whoever choose any other religion will not be accepted and on the day of ressurection he/she will be among the looser .
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
afinic001: Beauty of Islam?? U must be kidding me. Some parts of islam are good and some parts are very bad. Why will someone force another person to convert to islam? There is a portion of the Koran dat instructed/authorized muslims to behead infidels(non-muslims) and as such dat method of killing was adopted by the terrorists amongst other cruel methods.
Can d muslims on this forum tell us how d islamic religion was propagated in the earlier stage. It was propagated via violence we must be kidding ourselves if we say that Islam is a religion of peace. It was and will never be!! As for the fanatic that mentioned the Crusaders- did you knw dat the crusaders stopped the
Spread of Islam to other parts of Europes?? Can you please tell us about the massacre in CONSTANTINOPLE that was carried out by the Islamic zealots. They re-named the city Ankara which is Turkey today. I can go on and on. But I will pause for now. Please don't say that
Islam is beautiful or peaceful! That will amount to pure blasphemy and deceit! As for Henry, goodluck to him in whatever religion that he chooses. I'm less concerned if he becomes a financier of boko haram tommorow.
Thanx man...so on point.
@ moderator sumtyms i wonder how sum topics makes nairaland frontpage...if henry z a moslem,so f.u.ckin wot...must it cum to d frontpage...his religion z his choice and shud stay as dat....mtcheeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
afinic001:

Pls be informed that CNN has serious news to report rather that report mundane things that will not solved the myriad of problems that the world is facing today. Shebi, u have Al-Jahzera? Abi, what is dir work if they can not trumpet this news since u so much needed it to be aired on the satellite news.
god bless u...dont mynd dos bunch of hypocrites...aljazeera cant evn report dat trash not to tok of cnn....heediots...i blame d mod 4dis trash
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
if u like kill yourself. it has found itself on the front page. you can remove it from the front page na. na only holy ghost fire fit be on front page.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Taaaah...abeg no come here to showcase your ignorance ooo...haba!!!

1. The temple you are talking about has been destroyed by your blood thirsty crusaders, the building there was constructed during the Ummayad Dynasty and It has always been a mosque.

2. Israel became a country in the late forties when the British and the Jordanian King agreed on a deal to give the Jewish people a place to call their home after the persecution in Europe. The nation was later hijacked by a radical wing of Judaism; Zionism, they sacked a lot of Palestinian villages to build "Settlements", executing innocent families turning innocent children into 'Terrorists'.

3. The Crusaders were indeed Christians, they fought an aggressive war against Muslim settlements in Eurasia even Jewish settlements were not spared as is the case in Andalucia, where they murdered innocent children and pregnant women. They locked Muslims in their mosques and burnt them alive!! This continued for years until they were embarrassingly routed by Salaudeen Al-Ayubb's troops.

Please take your own advice and do your research.

Research?
Common,do you read an article or just the topic before your conclusions?
So, the Crusade is associated with Christianity cos of the Cross symbol.Is that even a Cross.
Common go read the history of the Crusade!

What happened to ''Lets give people without a land a land without pple'' when the Israelites were being allocated a piece of land after Adolf Hitler craziness!

Were they not finally back to the land they took possession of when they left Egypt.

Understand this, the Land of Palestinians belongs to the Israealites. The land was illegally occupied when Israelites were in Egypt. On leaving Egypt for the promised Land, they had to fight to claim their lands, but due to their sins, God intented to have some of these people unconquered.
U might wanna say that the Land belongs to Isaac and Ishmeal, since their father Abraham owned the Land. Please, dont forget that Ishmeal and his mother were sent out of the Land to........
How I wish u can read the Bible and follow the course of history!
The battle in Israel can never stop.read the Bible and get the reason why I said so.

Again, the crusade never originated from the Christians!
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
owanchief: Heaven is made for some people while the hell is also meant for some people ,but whoever care to listen let him do so cos one day am sure we will surely go to our creator who knows the beginning and the end .what is the purpose of our existing ,is there any religion from God .if you care to know this start today because tomorrow may be too late .Islam the religion of Allah .say unto them whoever choose any other religion will not be accepted and on the day of ressurection he/she will be among the looser .

what happened to ''Im the way, the truth and the life, no one can see the father except through me''
was Jesus lying there?
U wanna make heaven, u cant without believing in Jesus Christ!
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Leyelyzo:

MasaAllah come and join. I am sure your misconceived notion will change after proper enlightenment and orientation

''misconceived notion.....''
is there nothing like promise of 72 virgins in the Quran?
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
nakedall: soon, very soon all the churches in this country would be on fire and all would be converted to muslim and all will live in peace.

says Natradamus?
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by andyanders: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
If true, he will be planning how to bomb UK when provoked.

1 Like

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Ayomivic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Evrybody wants to claim that his religion is the best even the pegans are bosting of their religion.I want to ask my Christian and Muslim friends on NL that, what do they know about their religion? You are born into this religion of yours is that while you are defending it?To be sincere, the religion issue is not what we can handle with levity but to take serious.
Someone said the successful one in this world are the people that have money,build house,buy car,married and have children.Is this statement true? No.The successful person on earth is the person that make heaven at last.That is to say the first thing everybody that found himself on this earth need to do is to save his or her soul by making a serious research and to follow the truth he discover without looking at what the parent,sibling or friends would say.
If you are a muslim, go ahead and learn Quran,don't rely on what your Mall'am or hustash is saying.Christian also should develop the habit of reading Bible. They should not rely on pastor what if what they are teaching you are wrong?The Christians and Muslim must ready to learn from each other religion and dont be shy to save your soul if you detect the true.If truely their is God,their is hell fire a place of punishment for sinner as both religions beleived.
I am a christian if any body can confuse me with a genuine reason christianity would not save wy soul you are welcome.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Sallychizzl3: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sometyms I luk at xtians n I smh pitiably. I mean, I wud u sing,dance,clap n believe u are worshiping?
God gives u free life,air,water,shelter,brain et-al and all u can do is clap n sing n dance?
Allah said in d glorious Qur'an, 'I didn't create humans and jins for nothing but to worship me'.
Form of Worship;
1. Believing in Allah(as ONE without son/father) and prophet muh'd as his messenger
2. Offering the 5 daily salat at its stipulated time
3. Fasting in the month of ramadan
4. Giving out 1/3 of 1/10 of ur wealth to the needy(IF U ARE RICH)
5. Going on pilgrimage 2 mecca if u have the means(money n health).
Articles of faith
1. Believe in Allah
2. Believe in all his PROPHETS (Jesus inclusive)
3. Believe in the angels
4. Believe in his books (bible inclusive, but not the updated/revised edition sha)
5. Believe in the day of resurrection
6. Believe in destiny (Good or bad).
If you could embrace this total way of life, you'll be saved.
During the prophet's reign in mecca, non-muslims were allowed to stay peacefully as long as they can pay taxes to d islamic govt. I think that's fair enough.
Islam is a religion of PEACE, all those defamations you're hearing or seeing is only aimed at blackmailing us.
Boko harams,Al-qaeda... are NON MUSLIMS because they're killing 4 their own gains nt Islam. Fighting in Islam is the last resort when dialogue has failed. And d prophet neva wage on any non-believer that didn't oppressed the muslims 2 d breaking point.
And there is nothing like killing for 72 virgins in Islam, we fight 'JUSTLY' in the way of Allah, anybody that do otherwise is a kafir(non-believer).
Always know the basis of ur religion, I know mine, do you know yours?
Islam is the total way of life and muslims are not TERRORISTS
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by gidiMonsta(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
ayobase:
Research?
Common,do you read an article or just the topic before your conclusions?
So, the Crusade is associated with Christianity cos of the Cross symbol.Is that even a Cross.
Common go read the history of the Crusade!

What happened to ''Lets give people without a land a land without pple'' when the Israelites were being allocated a piece of land after Adolf Hitler craziness!

Were they not finally back to the land they took possession of when they left Egypt.

Understand this, the Land of Palestinians belongs to the Israealites. The land was illegally occupied when Israelites were in Egypt. On leaving Egypt for the promised Land, they had to fight to claim their lands, but due to their sins, God intented to have some of these people unconquered.
U might wanna say that the Land belongs to Isaac and Ishmeal, since their father Abraham owned the Land. Please, dont forget that Ishmeal and his mother were sent out of the Land to........
How I wish u can read the Bible and follow the course of history!
The battle in Israel can never stop.read the Bible and get the reason why I said so.

Again, the crusade never originated from the Christians!

According to wikipedia
The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church

Dude, I have read the bible and other books that have something to say on this issue. It seems it's you who have failed to understand the underlying message contained in it. When Moses took the Israelites across the Red Sea, where do you think they landed? Where was Ishmael sent to?

Let's even leave that for a moment and go with your twisted logic of 'promised land'; everybody in Jordan and Palestine should also be killed so that the genocide God of Israel can fulfil his promise to some idol worshippers? If that's the case then all Whites in America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa should return the lands to their rightful owners since we want to use historical events that occurred before Christ was born to judge land issues in this century. Don't be ridiculous bro, you argument is seriously faulty.

Don't let religion obstruct your objectivity, even Rabbi's in Israel have condemned the actions of the zionist regime.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by hikmoj(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
The worst man on earth is he who is ignorant of islam.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by bakila: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ill.I.Be:
How can ISlam be peaful when it encourages JIHAD? USman danfodio FORCED islam on you people and thats what Muslims world wide do force people to accept their religion thru violence(prove me wrong) . . Al shabab, al quaeda, talibans, shiite, boko haram e.t.c etc No be for Islamic course? Abeg make i hear word . . I'm a northerner i knw wat they teach muslims in d Mosques, islamiya . . Sensitive and violent people
Cannibal from Jos. Thieery Henry Arsenal Legend top three goal scorer in a year in the EPL is the topic, his conversion to Islam if possible and tolerance is the topic. Want to hate go eat some more human flash.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by olumidazz: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
If he chooses islam that's his headache, but I tell u categorically, that henry is under an influence, and a demonic one 4 that matter.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Ayomivic(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sallychizzl,you are wrong i beleive Muslims are worshiping sun and this sun worship of a things is a part of sin committed by Isrealite that make God angry at them.In the book of Esikeal 8:16"and he brought me into the inner court of the lords house, and ,behold, at the door of the temple of the lord,between the porch and at the alter were about five and twenty men,with their back face toward the east, and the worshiped the sun toward east'
You said Islam is religion of pece .How does it be? God told Hagar Sarhas maid who Ismael will be in the book of Genesis 16:11-12 " And the Angel of the said unto her behold, thou art with child and shall bear a son and shall call his name Ishmael,because the lord had heard his affliction.And he will be a wild man his hand will be against and every man hand against him and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethen"
You also said the bible are currupted as all Muslim use to say.What part of bible do currupt and which one is the original copy of it?show us. Are you saying the God that can guide Quran so that it would not currupt can not guide Bible or he does not know it would currupt.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
hikmoj: The worst man on earth is he who is ignorant of islam.
Says a retard with an IQ of a beast!
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Detongue: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2012
Till his bia bia bcoms untidy b4 i 'ill blive
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2012
hikmoj: The worst man on earth is he who is ignorant of islam.
clap 4 urself u are now the best man on earth cus u are a muslim, confuse and brainwash dude talk rubbish
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by TheArbiter: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2012
Nigerians never cease to amaze. Ignorant and proud they rant in the sweet bliss of their ignorance. My christians friends should not take offence but i have done enough research to satisfy myself:

CHRISTIANITY IS CURRENTLY THE BLOODIEST RELIGION ON EARTH. Historical data puts the numbers of deaths by christians or their allies at over

50 million while the numbers of deaths by muslims and their allies is over a mere 9 million.

I'm talking facts so lets start with a few. The transatlantic slave trade was started by christians. By the time it ended about 5 million Africans have been murdered during the crossing and over 8 million enslaved. Note that these are conservative figures.
When America was discovered over 150 years ago, there were about 3 million red Indians, after massacres and wars at the hands of christians colonizers, today they are history.
Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered.
Antiochia (then turkish) conquered, between 10,000 and 60,000 slain. 100,000 Turks (incl. women & children) killed. Here the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents—save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone.
Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany.
Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded.

The list is long but lets leave that aside for another day. As regards christianity, most are ignorant of its current origins. Christ was a jew, pure and simple. All that exists today is apostle paul's handiwork.

Before you start ranting i'm wrong, give facts not empty words.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by M17: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2012
I SWEAR NAIRALAND WILL BE CLOSED DOWN . IS THIS SITE MADE FOR MUSLIM CRUSADE . Bleep Y'ALL MUSLIM FOR BRINGING THIS FOR US TO READ ,IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A WAY OF PREACHING ? Bleep THIS TERRORIST . WHEN MILLION'S OF PERSIAN AND ARAB EVEN SAUDI'S ARE ABANDONING MUSLIM BARBARIC ARAB CULTURE ,EVEN WHOLE BUNCH OF JORDANIAN AND SYRIAN'S ARE ABANDONING MUSLIM . IT IS ONLY NEGRO COUNTRY LIKE NORTHERN NIGERIA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC AND FEW ASIAN COUNTRY ARE SWEATING THEIR SELF FOR SOMEONE'S HEADACHE . NAIRALAND BE WARN WITH THIS MUSLIM CRUSADING .
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by M17: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2012
WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN ? TO EMULATE AN IGNORANT SOCCER PLAYER ? BECAUSE HE WENT WRONG WAY BY IMPOSING DRAG BACK IN HIS LIFE ? DON'T TRY TO ASK NO BODY TO EMULATE YOUR DIRTY MUSLIM PUSSY . DON'T YOU FEEL END OF ISLAM DRAWING CLOSER ,YOU WILL SEE FOR YOUR SELF . BLACK AFRICAN'S ARE ANIMALS ,THEY KNEW WHO THEY ARE UN DEVELOPED BRAIN ,SHRINK BRAIN'S . STOP THIS MUSLIM CRUSADE ON NAIRALAND . AMONG GAZILLION'S OF SOCIAL WEB SITE NAILAND HAS CHOSE TO SEGREGATE IT SELF . STOP THIS MUSLIM PROPAGANDA
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by akpanbaba: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Voilence cannot convert any sensible person and i dont think Islam with all it attrocities can convert anybody.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Muslims seem to have a rather wide definition of christianity: to them any non muslim is a christian, and any crime comited by a non muslim is a christian crime. Anywar not involving muslims is a christian war and so on....
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ayomivic: Evrybody wants to claim that his religion is the best even the pegans are bosting of their religion.I want to ask my Christian and Muslim friends on NL that, what do they know about their religion? You are born into this religion of yours is that while you are defending it?To be sincere, the religion issue is not what we can handle with levity but to take serious.
Someone said the successful one in this world are the people that have money,build house,buy car,married and have children.Is this statement true? No.The successful person on earth is the person that make heaven at last.That is to say the first thing everybody that found himself on this earth need to do is to save his or her soul by making a serious research and to follow the truth he discover without looking at what the parent,sibling or friends would say.
If you are a muslim, go ahead and learn Quran,don't rely on what your Mall'am or hustash is saying.Christian also should develop the habit of reading Bible. They should not rely on pastor what if what they are teaching you are wrong?The Christians and Muslim must ready to learn from each other religion and dont be shy to save your soul if you detect the true.If truely their is God,their is hell fire a place of punishment for sinner as both religions beleived.
I am a christian if any body can confuse me with a genuine reason christianity would not save wy soul you are welcome.

u said it all.
Defending a religion!
Open ur heart and discover the ''truth''
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Sallychizzl3: Sometyms I luk at xtians n I smh pitiably. I mean, I wud u sing,dance,clap n believe u are worshiping?
God gives u free life,air,water,shelter,brain et-al and all u can do is clap n sing n dance?
Allah said in d glorious Qur'an, 'I didn't create humans and jins for nothing but to worship me'.
Form of Worship;
1. Believing in Allah(as ONE without son/father) and prophet muh'd as his messenger
2. Offering the 5 daily salat at its stipulated time
3. Fasting in the month of ramadan
4. Giving out 1/3 of 1/10 of ur wealth to the needy(IF U ARE RICH)
5. Going on pilgrimage 2 mecca if u have the means(money n health).
Articles of faith
1. Believe in Allah
2. Believe in all his PROPHETS (Jesus inclusive)
3. Believe in the angels
4. Believe in his books (bible inclusive, but not the updated/revised edition sha)
5. Believe in the day of resurrection
6. Believe in destiny (Good or bad).
If you could embrace this total way of life, you'll be saved.
During the prophet's reign in mecca, non-muslims were allowed to stay peacefully as long as they can pay taxes to d islamic govt. I think that's fair enough.
Islam is a religion of PEACE, all those defamations you're hearing or seeing is only aimed at blackmailing us.
Boko harams,Al-qaeda... are NON MUSLIMS because they're killing 4 their own gains nt Islam. Fighting in Islam is the last resort when dialogue has failed. And d prophet neva wage on any non-believer that didn't oppressed the muslims 2 d breaking point.
And there is nothing like killing for 72 virgins in Islam, we fight 'JUSTLY' in the way of Allah, anybody that do otherwise is a kafir(non-believer).
Always know the basis of ur religion, I know mine, do you know yours?
Islam is the total way of life and muslims are not TERRORISTS

soooo Mundane and ......
Do u know the difference btw worship and praise.
So the only time u look sober is when u worship.
Many ways u can worship God.
Islam is just a religion of no insight.
U sing song to thank and praise God.
Many songs Moses sang, many songs David sang and inter alia.

Other things u mentioned are just religious rites!

So whats d big deal if Im God's son? Does it mean He married and gave birth to me....cant laugh!
Sooo narrow minded!
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
The Arbiter: Nigerians never cease to amaze. Ignorant and proud they rant in the sweet bliss of their ignorance. My christians friends should not take offence but i have done enough research to satisfy myself:

CHRISTIANITY IS CURRENTLY THE BLOODIEST RELIGION ON EARTH. Historical data puts the numbers of deaths by christians or their allies at over

50 million while the numbers of deaths by muslims and their allies is over a mere 9 million.

I'm talking facts so lets start with a few. The transatlantic slave trade was started by christians. By the time it ended about 5 million Africans have been murdered during the crossing and over 8 million enslaved. Note that these are conservative figures.
When America was discovered over 150 years ago, there were about 3 million red Indians, after massacres and wars at the hands of christians colonizers, today they are history.
Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered.
Antiochia (then turkish) conquered, between 10,000 and 60,000 slain. 100,000 Turks (incl. women & children) killed. Here the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents—save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone.
Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany.
Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded.

The list is long but lets leave that aside for another day. As regards christianity, most are ignorant of its current origins. Christ was a jew, pure and simple. All that exists today is apostle paul's handiwork.

Before you start ranting i'm wrong, give facts not empty words.

no point auguing!
If not for Jesus that came on board, we shld be the ones kiling u idolaters as those in the old testaments were killed by the order of God.

But Mohammed in his ignornace as a result of being uneducated brought in the idea into Islam!

There is difference between fighting for God and God fighting for one.

Go and read the Bible, they were always victorious in every battle apart from the ones God was against.

U, how many were u able to conquer to far...Islamizing Nigeria is yet to be accomplished and will never.
I bet u, we wld have finished u all if God had given us d go ahead and ''Christainize'' Nigeria via war....

LOL....been laughing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) / Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will / Any Igbo Muslim In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.