Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys (1319 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by MADEMANN: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2012
Plz House Help Out , I have been going out with dis girl for over 2years now. always doing my best to satisfy her needs, even helping her Financially in her school  but the Happiness while staying wit her Doesn't last because  she's too jealous, always want to go out with me by force whenever i'm going out.
she's too stubborn, she always makes things that provoked me after telling her not to do it again.
  easily getting angry at every giving time whenever girls calls me on phone and she will shout at any of the girl calling her names  or whenever i'm with my friends gisting and she we think dat i'm wit another girls and it has resulted me always beating her but she keeps on begging and doing those things i told her not to do,  she always call her friends and her mother to beg me on behalf of her Behavior but still no changes.

Right now, we haven't seen because i told her not to call me or come to my house again and she have been Bombarding my phone with calls and text messages every day and night begging me and  i'm thinking of leaving her for another standby Girls because i'm really tired of her stubborn, disgraceful & indecent Lif, 

Plz House, i need your Opinions,
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by bingbagbo(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2012
i dont know oo undecided undecided
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by Natasha2(f): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2012
[b]Well you can't put a square peg in a round hole, some things don't just work out, and some people were just not meant for each other, Its obvious you can't deal with her insecurity, so the best thing to do if you ask me is leave her, its for your own good. I mean relationship should be built on TRUST and where this is lacking, where do you think that relationship is heading? I'm temperamental so definitely not every guy can put up with me, It takes a caring and patient guy to work the magic and thank God for such guys I'm better now, what I'm trying to say is, not everyone can put up with some stuff so its best you save yourself the stress, I for one would not like a guy who is on my neck every time because of other guys and vice versa. Please you deserve to be happy, thinking almost now and then is not good. If you are tired as you said, well walk away bro, some people can't just change, the more they apologize the worse they get, but until they loose what they have they wouldn't know its worth.  [/b]
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by pendo89(f): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2012
She is an adolescent in a woman's body. Sorry but ur freedom and space is gone when you date a tantrum throwing girl.
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by achi4u(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
dealing with OBANJE
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by mobf: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
You beat her? and you're here asking for "opinions"? fvcking douche bag.
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by kemiola89(f): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
point of correction, not all girls behave in such manner, it an individual tin
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by kemiola89(f): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
point of correction, not all girls behave in such manner, it an individual tin
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by MrsChima1(f): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Why are guys always stubborn and disgraceful to their girls?
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
How old are you and how old is she? Answer these questions first
@ Natasha, how far?
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by Dynamique: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2012
I punch poster's mouth,i bleed his lower lips&remove four teeth 4 daring to beat a girl,but d girl no try,the best is to move on with your life coz it's too short to spend brooding over a girl(ur girlfriend) that is stubborn&disgraceful to her guy(U).
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by Mynd44: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2012
I don't know which is worse: the OP or his GF
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Bros don't beat her again ok?
Beating won't solve anything it will only make her life worse.
If you love her you can help her grow out of her insecurities and childishness.
Just take your time to help her learn to have trust and be patient.
Its like a building process and it takes time.
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by echobee(f): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
why must u beat her? that is domestic violence grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by dabrake(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
@op, some girls are human beings while others are animals with human head.
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
@op, whats the probability that if you dump her,the next girl wont be worse? maybe there's somethin about you that she wouldn't want to share with no one. its like you de give her good headie
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by englishadaeze(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
u dont deserve to b treated dat way, if she not gon trust n respect u, u got leave her, she obviously not makin u happy and giving u da love u deserve so YOU KNO WHAT TO DO, LEAVE BOI!!!!! Go find a gal dats gon trust u an not keep running her fat mouth @ u. Stayblessed ok mwahh
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by yme1(f): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
And yet you are putting up with that barbaric attitude of hers for what reason again?
If you have talked to her about her graceless attitude and she doesnt refrain from doing it kindly back out
Just a gf and the public disgrace poured on you is this much, I wonder what she will do when she is officially your wife.
Re: Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys by moHot(f): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
tiniyata:

@op, whats the probability that if you dump her,the next girl wont be worse? maybe there's somethin about you that she wouldn't want to share with no one. its like you de give her good headie

since he beat this bad one, the worst one willl be killed!!! grin grin grin
MADE MANN:

Plz House Help Out , I have been going out with dis girl for over 2years now. always doing my best to satisfy her needs, even helping her Financially in her school  but the Happiness while staying wit her Doesn't last because  she's too jealous, always want to go out with me by force whenever i'm going out.
she's too stubborn, she always makes things that provoked me after telling her not to do it again.
  easily getting angry at every giving time whenever girls calls me on phone and she will shout at any of the girl calling her names  or whenever i'm with my friends gisting and she we think dat i'm wit another girls and it has resulted me always beating her but she keeps on begging and doing those things i told her not to do,  she always call her friends and her mother to beg me on behalf of her Behavior but still no changes.

Right now, we haven't seen because i told her not to call me or come to my house again and she have been Bombarding my phone with calls and text messages every day and night begging me and  i'm thinking of leaving her for another standby Girls because i'm really tired of her stubborn, disgraceful & indecent Lif, 

Plz House, i need your Opinions,

UDONMEANNIT!!! you beat her and she still beg you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? / I Didnt Write This! A Woman With Years Of Experiences Did. Be My Guest! / Picture Of Young Obama And Mitchel Those Days In African Ghetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.