Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,999 members, 7,825,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Does Nigeria Means To You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Nigeria Means To You? (1223 Views)

Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes / Why Does Nigeria Lack Creative Entrepreneurs / How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Nigeria Means To You? by bilms(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
WHAT DOES NIGERIA MEANS TO YOU?

To some politicians,it means a place to steal,to foreign investors,is a place to invest a little and make huge profit,pay less to the workers and bribe your tax through,to foreign industries, a place to dump their unwanted goods and products,to foreign government, is a place to milk funds through partnership with the government or inviting the Nigerian politicians to launder fund to their country and seize it. To some people, it is a place full of talents,resources, and potentials,both natural and human,to other,it is the most populous black nation in the world,the giant or super power of the Africa Continents which shall one day liberate Africa out of its current underdevelopment towards a glorious future. It is a nation of people with self confidence and never say never attitude, the nation of hope and vision, What does Nigeria means to you, be honest.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by bilms(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
wink
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by omanzo02: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
Its means nothing to me. The fuuuccckkking country show be broken down in pieces for goodness sake.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by Gambrosia: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
A shyte hole.
Full of poverry-stricken riff-raffs.
World imbe-ciles! kiss
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
To me, Nigeria is the most blessed land on the earth will ALL the mineral resources known to man present in it. But the people of Nigeria are the worst human beings ever to walk this earth.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by bilms(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2012
Nigerians cant be worst common, Have you been to other part of the world to come to this conclusion?
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by Beaf1: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
A country where people suffer and smile at the same time.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by bilms(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
but that is not enough reason to say it is the worst.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by bittyend(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
What does Nigeria means to me?

Nigeria, my blessed country - a country so unique, that even the so-called "colonialists" who created it will never understand. A country blessed with so much diversity and resilient citizens. Though, I have only lived in Nigeria for a couple of years - it's still the best country in the world to me.

I bleed green white green - and I love Nigeria. If I die today and come back to this planet - I want to come back as a Nigerian of the same Yoruba extraction.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by chosen04(f): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Embarrassment . . . .
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by Ejine(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
Home of masochists.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by juman(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nobody's country.
Re: What Does Nigeria Means To You? by bilms(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
@juman, Nigeria is our country

(1) (Reply)

Why Churches Are Under Attack In Northern Nigeria / Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It / APC Governors Tell Amaechi To Go And Beg Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.