Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) (16948 Views)

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by doofanc: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2012
bakila:

Who is flora?
the first wife of the late Ikemba, presumably.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Olumogun: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2012
Ojukwu, R.I.P (this is at least the best you can tell a departed soul)
Bianca, Be comforted (this is what is expected to be said to a widow who is a widow indeed)
Ndigbo, It is time to seek for another worthy leader.

@ others: those turning this to tribal fight, well-done.  
No matter how we try to cover SMOKE, it will surely find its way out.
whether you are wrong/right time will tell.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2012
What do you mean by the bolded? Don't tell you believe on the nonsense you just wrote?
I was giving 7 days to live by a mega MOG and his followers or tender apology, for speaking my freaking mind last year.

Guess what after then? I got a better job, became more healthier and sound. You can only be "cursed" if your brain is dead! Nothing like curse out there for the ruthless.

delpee:

@dayokanu
Really this is no time for bitterness and hard jokes. She deserves empathy IMO. Remember that not all news that we read are true just the same way i know Awo didnt die of rat poison. Some of these reports are deliberately designed to run people down for a purpose. Please let Bianca be. Her private affairs if any are between her and her God. May all those unnecessary curses never manifest in your life IJN.

@all
May Ikembas soul RIP and may God be with Bianca and the family. Amen.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by ifihearam: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2012
If bianca was faithful enough as that slowpoke once said then why did she accept an appointment from the fed govt which the igbos condemned becos her husband was lying helplessly in the hospital in uk.
Indeed she needs to reduce her promiscous lifestyle becos every politician would want to have a taste of her now especially peter obi and presido himself
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Olumogun:

Ojukwu, R.I.P (this is at least the best you can tell a departed soul)
Bianca, Be comforted (this is what is expected to be said to a widow who is a widow indeed)
Ndigbo, It is time to seek for another worthy leader.

@ others: those turning this to tribal fight, well-done.  
No matter how we try to cover SMOKE, it will surely find its way out.
whether you are wrong/right time will tell.
God bless u, i evn found it hard to bliv that u biyn a yoruba cud act like dis,
Its disheartenin dat pple cud b bashn a grievn widow, dayo&co pls stop dis, hv a conscience 4 min.allow dis woman mourn in peace, tek hrt bianca.God knows d best
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by londoner: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2012
Very heartfelt, love till the end.

@all, please try to ignore Dayokanu and those like him on this thread. He is an attention seeker and if you continue to post to him it only takes away from what this thread is about.

Please stop helping him to change this thread for his purpose.

No matter his rantings about Ojukwu, Bianca or the Igbos at large, please lets just ignore him on this thread.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by babsjnr(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2012
^ your people always started it first on nl and we finished it. U better know we yoruba are very defensive tribe
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Ngodigha1(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2012
tunyus:

God punish you.
Anoda Ibo drunkard,hw manage u find ur way to d internet
Its a known fact that the Ibo's don stay on dia land for survival.
Compare the population of Ibo living in lagos,ibadan and all the nothern state of Nigeria with the yoruba and hausa residing in the Eastern state?, u will see dat the 70o/o of ibo live outside for survival, because dia state re so backward,harsh and not hospitable.
The ibo's av been marginalised
I do my NYSC in the east they re not accomodating at all.
For those of you F*ol dat re comparing AWOLOWO with Ojukwu, how can you be dis Daft?
Awolowo gave us free education,free health care sysytem during his reign
Yoruba has the best 3 Universities in Nigeria thru the hardwork of Awolowo, OAU,UI,LAG, which skull in the east can beat dis great skuls, lagos is also an example of how great the yorubas her
What as ojukwu brought is Eastern people, WAR(that he knows they can't win)

@Dayokanu, well done
They will not listen to you,u re saying the truth
Afterall a dog that will lost will not listen to the Hunters whistle
I know you are a secondary school drop-out just like most Yorubas here. Lesson 101. Awo did not establish any university. Unibadan was established by Her Majesty's govt in 1948. Ife established by Akintola and Unilag established by the fed govt. Get a life brainless dude.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by NMAAJOOGU: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2012
@babsjnr- we know you ofes are very defensive, but we also know you are only very defensive on the mouth. Tell me where you are at present, even in yorubaland and we'll pay you a visit. But you will not, bccos when we visit, you will only cringe with fear, and apologise, saying you were only joking. You are known as cowards. You mouth a lot, but a little push always have you scampering for safety. I have known a lot of you in schools even in yoruba schools. You cause war with your loud mouth and when a heat is finally planned, you run to the village. Do all manner of juju for protection. Just do me a little favour and give me ur current location, and i bet you'll fade when you are visited, just like dayokano will do same. Talk is cheap you know. Useless ofe.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by nagoma(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2012
The above sounds like a real threat. Is that allowed on NL?
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by ACM10: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2012
P.S.: Pls tune in to Splash FM 105.5 Ibadan on saturday 10/03/12 from 10AM to 11AM for a live debate between Igbo and Yoruba intellectuals. I'm working to get the tape of today's debate and post it online for public consumption. People are being seriously miseducated on the events surrounding the war and its actors here on NL
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Jenticles(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2012
Ikemba jee ije gi nkeoma biko until we meet 2 part no more. Bianca just take heart omalicha nwa d Lord is ur strenght n he'll neva 4sake u. Our hero's gone 4ever may God guide n protect Igboland, we need anoda leader but I fear nobody can ever replace Ojukwu neva not in dis life.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Luchitec(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2012
What a tribute! Bianca is an amazing lady. If you meet her in person, her composure and humility will astound you. May God strengthen and guide her in the days ahead. It is so appalling that instead of sympathy, some folks are busy spewing unsubstantiated tales about a young bereaved widow. Remember that you have sisters too!
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by sniperwolf(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
Wife number what was Bianca?
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by babsjnr(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2012
Igbo culture is suck what happened to ojukwu first wife? Bianca bianca all the time.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
babsjnr:

Igbo culture is suck what happened to ojukwu first wife? Bianca bianca all the time.

Yes. . .cuz her pus*y is made of silver n gold wink

@dayokanu . . .the truth is always bitter but someone has to say it smiley smiley preach on. . .omoluabi smiley
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by jethro2: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
Flora Odimegwu. Ikemba,s first wife is now late.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Olumogun: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ngodigha1:

I know you are a secondary school drop-out just like most Yorubas here.

my candid advice: don't post what u can not defend.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Detongue: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
Dayokanu, may God 4give u
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by success4(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
Olumogun:

my candid advice: don't post what u can not defend.

GOOD ADVICE
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by dayokanu(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2012
I talk mine, Igbos on this thread talk them own why be say na me come be offender.

But true true Biancar na national bicycle
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Ngodigha1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
All the way from Ogbomosho, they came begging for coins

Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
How Boko Haram killed us in Mubi – Returnee Igbo traders
On January 28, 2012 · In Just Human
12:13 am
Email9

By Uduma  Kalu

Members of the Boko Haram that killed 14 Igbo and Christian  traders in Mubi, Adamawa state were only two. They came on a bike, shot those standing at the gate of the Adazi town hall meeting where the people were planning about the

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/how-boko-haram-killed-us-in-mubi-returnee-igbo-traders/

FULANI herdsmen butcher 5, rape old women in Imo
0 comments

Posted by Benedict Ahanonu in Crime And Justice | 0 comments

When Fulani herdsmen invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle recently, five people were feared dead; while, an unspecified number of old women and a young girl were reportedly raped.

THE DAILY EAGLES investigation revealed that angered by the alleged unlawful activities of the Fulani herdsmen, women and youths from the area barricaded the ever-busy Owerri-Port Harcourt federal highway on Monday to protest their plight.

http://www.thedailyeagles.com/2011/07/13/fulani-herdsmen-butcher-5-rape-old-women-in-imo/

4 Killed Igbo Killed In Potiskum
« on: January 11, 2012, 06:27 PM »

Voa hausa service this evening reported that 3 igbo Men and a woman were shot in a filling station in the morning while trying to buy fuel
Eye witness account state that they were all in one car when two men alighted on a bike and open fire on them and zoomed off immediately.the corpses were taken to the hospital by security operatives who reported at the scene much later.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-843983.0.html

Kaduna Bomb Blast : Igbo Traders Count Losses-PM News, Lagos
December 8, 2011 - 16:41 — siteadmin
By Femi Adi/Kaduna

After yesterday’s bomb blast that killed 14 persons and injured several others at Ogbomoso, by Katsina Road, Kaduna, Kaduna State, Northwest Nigeria, the survivors have started counting their losses.

The bomb blast, according to witnesses was carried out by two suspected bombers alleged to be members of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

Scene of the blast in Kaduna.

P.M.NEWS gathered that the suspected bombers were on a motorcycle when they threw a bag containing devices suspected to be bomb into a shop.

Immediately, a heavy explosion rocked the area, pulling down the targetted shop.

All the four apprentice spare parts traders inside the shop were killed instantly.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/kaduna-bomb-blast-igbo-traders-count-losses-pm-news-lagos?page=1

Xmas bomb blasts: Victims buried amid tears
On February 1, 2012 · In News
5:19 pm
Email9

MADALLA (AFP) – Some 2,000 mourners crowded a Nigerian church still marked by blood stains Wednesday for a funeral service for victims of a Christmas day attack claimed by Islamists that killed dozens.

Ten coffins were on display inside St. Theresa Catholic Church in Madalla outside the capital Abuja during the service, which saw cries of anger as well as prayers for those who committed the “diabolic” bombing.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/xmas-bomb-blasts-victims-buried-amidst-tears/

Yorubas are cowrads, but was has the [b]"brave" Ibos dying helplessly in the hands of Hausa/Fulani [/b]done to challenge their constant killings?

guonno:

[center] YORUBAS ARE COWARDS! [/center]  [center]  Incesant crisis between villagers and herdsmen in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State (IN UR OWN YORUBA LAND? Chai!)[/center]

[center] * [/center]

[center] Annual clashes between residents and Hausa/Fulani herdsmen in the area (ANNUAL CLASHES? IN UR LAND? CHAI! )[/center]

[center] * [/center]

[center]Schools in the area “have been deserted by students and teachers for fear of being attacked by the Fulanis (FOR FEAR OF BEING ATTACKED? IN UR LAND? Chai! Coward na Coward o!) [/center]

[center] * [/center]

[center]Chairman of Yewa North Local Government, Mr. Kunle Elegbede, commiserate with the people of the community on the loss of their loved ones and some other properties during the attack (lol! Chai - kai) [/center]      

[center] * [/center]

[center]A retired principal, said a Geography teacher,  Akinola and two students were among those killed in the last three weeks, alleging that women were violated (rapped) and killed on their way to the farm (JUST A CUP FULL OF FULANI, slaughtering, shooting and Desecrating people IN A YORUBA LAND WITH EASE? AND YORUBAS STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO TALK TO US ON NAIRALAND? Chai! [/center]

[center] * [/center]

[center] In his own contribution, Adigun said the Hausa/Fulani cattle men became destructive and aggressive when they saw that there were no crops on the farms for their cows to feed on( AM NOT TRYING TO BLOW MY TRUMPET HERE! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN IN THE SMALLEST IGBO VILLAGE GOD FORBID! TUFIAKWA!).[/center]

[center] * [/center]

[center]He lamented that they( HAUSA/FULANI) would go into people’s farms, tear down their barns and bring out the stored crops for their cows to feed on(CHAAAI! FULANI DON TAKE OVER THEIR NATIONS OHH! Na LAGOS REMAIN OHH![/center]

[center] * [/center]

[center]if any farmer whose crop was being stolen happens to come around, at that time, they would gun him down (lol !!! infact i still cannot believe this story even though it was on air. Is it posible a fulani herdsman GUN AN IGBO MAN DOWN IN HIS OWN VILLAGE? TUFIAKWAAA! INFACT THAT WOULD CAUSE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR BETWEEN A VILLAGE AND A COUNTRY![/center].

Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Olumogun: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^^ they came to respect the man you claim you are respecting, now you are calling them beggars.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Ngodigha1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
Olumogun:

^^^^ they came to respect the man you claim you are respecting, now you are calling them beggars.

The Yoruba states would have sent better dancers than those hungry beggers. Did you not see the dancers Cross River and Akwa Ibom sent to Nnewi?.
Yorubas should stop this nonsense.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Ngodigha1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2012
Olumogun:

The Yoruba states would have sent better dancers than those hungry beggers. Did you not see the dancers Cross River and Akwa Ibom sent to Nnewi?.
Yorubas should stop this nonsense.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2012
UMUAHIA. Protesters staged a peaceful protest in the capital city against the killing of Igbos in the northern part of the country. The governor in his address to the protesters assured all Igbos that their lives and properties will be safeguarded as the government has taken adequate stems to end the killings. He also reiterated the importance of living in peace and love among Abians and non-Abians. Prayers were offered for the soul of the reposed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/615445_photo_JPG46138094b1b336311460c731ea2d5e5d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/615447_photo2_JPG5d6b4279fb85e7939ac21def1762ff45

www.nairaland.com/attachments/615446_photo1_JPGa435828119ae505e65bcea4300d2d9f3

^^^

Generation of cowards are protesting "peacefully", after slaughtering of Biafran pigs in the north.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
0 comments

Posted by Benedict Ahanonu in Crime And Justice | 0 comments

When Fulani herdsmen invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle recently, five people were feared dead; while, an unspecified number of old women and a young girl were reportedly raped.

THE DAILY EAGLES investigation revealed that angered by the alleged unlawful activities of the Fulani herdsmen, women and youths from the area barricaded the ever-busy Owerri-Port Harcourt federal highway on Monday to protest their plight.

Traffic along the highway was for the greater part of the day, disrupted at Umuapu, while commuters were forced to seek alternative routes to get to their destinations.

One of the protesters lamented that “apart from the five dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our old women and girls as well as destroyed the cash crops in our farms.”

He described the grazing of herds of Fulani cattle on Umuapu farmlands as “a deliberate ploy by these herdsmen to ensure that we do not have food sufficiency in Imo.” According to him, they are now hungry and called on the Imo State government to come to their rescue.

Efforts made to reach the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Linus Nwaiwu, a deputy superintendent of police, failed as he was said to be away on official assignment.

However, a senior police officer in the State Police Headquarters, Owerri, who pleaded anonymity, confirmed the incident and quickly added that normalcy had returned to the rural community.

Meanwhile the Imo State Commissioner of Police has appealed to the people of Umuapu to remain law-abiding while police carries out investigation into the matter.

Umuapu, a largely agrarian community in Imo State consists of five villages. For the past three years, it has been in a bitter struggle with Fulani herdsmen.

^
Women of "cowards" are protesting after being "fucck'd" by dirty Fulani nomads! The stup!d "cowards" are busy drinking palmi while nomads are ravaging their women.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
[size=28pt], Army kills 2 MASSOB members, arrests 58[/size]

Posted by News Updates on February 11, 2012 at 12:58am in Nigeria Crime News
Back to Nigeria Crime News News

Sponsor

By Vivian Onyebukwa and Ime Ola Saturday February 11, 2012
Bus driver suspected to be a member of the Movement of the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) killed by policemen in one of the illegal checkpoints.Photo:Sturvs

Two members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) were allegedly shot dead by military men in the commercial city of Onitsha, while 58 others were arrested, following the Thursday uproar in the city.
Saturday Sun gathered that one of the victims, Chukwuemeka Ezeakolam, was allegedly shot by joint team of army and police at Meterological School checkpoint along Onitsha-Owerri Road.

It was also gathered that the security agents, apparently on the pursuit of the hoodlums after the crisis that rocked the commercial city of Onitsha yesterday, a combined team of soldiers and mobile policemen stormed the office of MASSOB, after killing one of the members of the Movement in a police checkpoint and set the office ablaze.
According to an eyewitness account, the first victim, Chukwuemeka, was shot dead because he was wearing MASSOB identity tag, adding that after he was shot, his lifeless body was dragged into the patrol van and was taken away by the angry security agents to an unknown place.

Addressing journalists yesterday in Onitsha, MASSOB Regional Administrator for Onitsha Region 4, Chief Arinze Igbani, said that another member of the movement whose, identity he could not ascertain at the point, was stabbed to death by the same group of soldiers around the Central Mosque at Bida Road for the same reason.

Chief Igbani maintained that despite the role played by MASSOB members in quelling the crisis, the soldiers, who he said were mainly Hausa, stormed their office at Oba, Idemilli South local government, Anambra State and burnt over 10 motorcycles belonging to the members of the Movement who were holding a meeting after their condolence visit to the home of late Chief Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in Nnewi.
The source said that the manner the soldiers were manhandling Okada riders after the Onitsha crisis, suggested that they were out to vent their anger on members of MASSOB for the protest that rocked the city.

“We are law abiding as a non-violent group, but the continued killings of our members by soldiers and policemen in Onitsha can no longer be tolerated. Even when it is clear that MASSOB was not involved in yesterday’s crisis, they still stormed our office and set over N5 million worth of property belonging to our members ablaze. The army and police should stop coming to attack us in our offices because we have never attacked any of their stations”, he warned.
Also speaking, the MASSOB Director of Information, Uchenna Madu, said that the clampdown on defenseless and law abiding MASSOB members by the soldiers in Onitsha was an extension of the hostilities against Ndigbo by the Hausa Fulani.

via Daily Sun

[img]http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/army-kills-2-massob-members-arrests-58#axzz1o3zuwEAd[/img]

^
Fulani soldiers from north killing the useless Biafran touts in hundreds and locking up thousands in heartland of Biafran nation. yet, the 'cowards" are mute!

very pathetic loudmouth cowards!
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Ndkings1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
Eze umu igbo gburugburu
we hav lost a great treasure
yes! U r a Treasure'.
What a gret los 2 us,
May ur soul rip.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by silibaba: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
ANYI BU NDI-IGBO E GO SI GO NDI Yoruba NA NDI UGWU ATURU NA ONWEYI MMADU DI KA GI.
gbam

su pu nwa nna cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Galipoly: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
It is also so touching that we have so many sex pervert who will post the unwholesome products of their immoral thought faculty on this kind of ocassion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaigns Shouldn’t Be About Dead Leaders –buhari / NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex / Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.