Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) (16947 Views)

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by LordNaya: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
@Bianca Ojukwu, i say a BIG AMEN to your prayers. Dim Ojukwu the great one rest in peace. God will surely raise up another more powerful, loving, intelligent, knowledgable and God fearing leader for Ndi Igbo again. AMEN. Yarigba hater should shut up their oily amala mouth becos Dim Ojukwu is far better than orbafime aworliwo in all ramifications.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by activities: 1:18am On Mar 04, 2012
Nwa Ada Ngwo, Nwa Ada Enugu, Nwa Ada Igbo, Ndooo Ebe si na akwa. You are an epitome of beauty both in body and mind.
U re a queen ,an intelligent lady ,a humble lady, and a representation of an igbo woman.

We re proud of you .
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by member479760: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2012
a maga always have good world in this situation, she hide the fact that she caused the heart attack. i understand her the guy thin dead before his dead and she bianca needs another service chief. toto go chop now o!
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Oeclaw: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2012
Thankyou walex
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by herobest: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2012
The ikemba lives on. Great minds are born once in a century. Your death makes me quake, the silent tears of sorrow on my eyes has ceased not, the winds of ur gentle soul leavin this earth makes me shiver. All that abounds in this heart is loneliness and biterness caused by this news. My heart was pierced by this sad exit and my eyes boils with tears. You are a conqueror, your philosophy of unity lives on, i pray some day i wil rise and defend the weak like you. Your live was a mystery, for you were full of compassion. RIP.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by herobest: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2012
YORUBA PEOPLE? YORUBA PEOPLE?? YORUBA PEOPLE HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU PEOPLE?WHY ARE YORUBA PEOPLE ALWAYS JEALOUS AT HIGH SEA TO IBO PEOPLE?NDI OFE MMANU AND THEIR JEALOUS HEART.LAZY SET OF PEOPLE,THATS WHY YOUR LAZINESS ALLOWED IBO TO DOMINATE LAGOS.ONE DAY,THEY WILL CHASE U PEOPLE OUT OF LAGOS,AND BECOMES THE LANDLORDOF LAGOS LAND.because U SPENT UR WORKING TIMES JEALOUSING IBO PROGRESS,SHRINKING EVERYDAY BY DAY.STOP HAVING JEALOUS OVER IBO SO THAT YOU PEOPLE'S FACE WILL AT LEAST LOOK LIKE HUMAN BEINGS, MUST YOU PEOPLE BE SHRINKING YOUR FACE OUT OF JEALOUSNESS LOOKING LIKE MONSTER AND HAVING JEALOUS OVER IBO,DYING GRADUALLY.THATS WHY ALL YORUBA PEOPLE'S ARE UGLY AND DARK LIKE CHIMPANSE, THE MOST UGLIEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA.WHY CAN U PEOPLE REPENT OF JEALOUSNES , WE LOVE OURSELVES SOMUCH AND YOUR JEALOUS CAN NEVA BRING DISUNITY AMONG US, RATHER IT WILL BE SHRINKING UR FACE THE MORE,YOU WILL BE UGLY THE MORE TILL YOUR ULGINESS PASSES DEVIL FACE.YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DEVILISH JEALOUS SET OF PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN,ESPECIALLY slowpoke MR BLUETOOTH WHO IS A BASTARD SON,THE PREGNANT THE MAMA GOT FROM GANG RAPE BY ARMED ROBBERS
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by kingsleyejims(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
take heart Bianca, nice piece for ur dear husband, u knew what u wanted and u went for it.tanx 4 been d husband of our warlord! His legacies lives on!! May God console u and d entire family, Amen!!! Adieu Ikemba. cry
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by ak47mann(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
Amen!! he is in the hand of GOD cry cry
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by chosen04(f): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
Cool Tribute to the great one!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / Hoodlums Attack Another INEC Office In Imo (Photos) / Tinubu’s Abrupt Subsidy Removal Caused Hardship – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.