Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) (16949 Views)

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by dayokanu(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2012
Bandit C.:

The daughter of the great Onoh and my Enugu sister, take heart. Ikemba may be gone but understand that the whole Igbo nation is there to protect you and stand behind you in these trying times and always.

Speaking of, i think most of these young, new generation half baked women can learn quite a few from you. Despite your unspeakable beauty and immense charisma graced with a wealthy background, you remained a humble,[b] faithful [/b]and loving wife to Ikemba. That is what i call a strong female.

R.I.P. Ikemba and we are grateful for your selfless sacrifices and guidance. May other great Ikembas spring up in the future as you, arguably the bravest and greatest this cesspit called Nigeria ever produced, bow out in peace. Je nke oma.

Did you say faithful? That National bicycle?

Do you know wetin Uju Okonkwo don take wire am for on top Ike-ebas bed? while the Ojuku was rotting away in UK deaf dumb and useless
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by babsjnr(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2012
Ojukwu do not sexually satisfy bianca coz of his pervert shrink dic*. Beautiful yellow paw paw bianca going to offer ojukwu puzzy to very young and handsome guy. Kai ojukwu why u go chop wetin u no fit finish.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Did you say faithful? That National bicycle?

Do you know wetin Uju Okonkwo don take wire am for on top Ike-ebas bed? while the Ojuku was rotting away in UK deaf dumb and useless

I have told you before to never reply to my posts on these forums. I do not converse with your type. Take that Poo. elsewhere please.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by dayokanu(m): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2012
^^ Bros why your eye dey chook.

If you dont want ppl to respond to you then dont post online

You think say this na your village?

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

[size=18pt]Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.[/size]

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by ACM10: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2012
Bandit C.:

I have told you before to never reply to my posts on these forums. I do not converse with your type. Take that Poo. elsewhere please.

Brother, the only way to tackle that bunkum(Dayokanu) is to throw a bigger sh[i]i[/i]t back to him. If he hits you from the gutter, descend into that gutter and beat him silly. It's pointless acting gentle to a deranged fellow
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2012
where is HIV awOLEwos tribute to the great thief of yaribaland?
i want to see it!  cheesy
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2012
i hear that awOLEwos great grandson was phocjking the binch on daily basis
tuuuuuuuuuuuufiakwaaaaaaaaaaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2012
awOLEwos should be tested for HIV because the madam don share am finish! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2012
Can you provide us with a link to back up your story

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

[size=18pt]Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.[/size]

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.

We shall keep you posted as events unfold
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 03, 2012
ACM10:

Brother, the only way to tackle that bunkum(Dayokanu) is to throw a bigger sh[i]i[/i]t back to him. If he hits you from the gutter, descend into that gutter and beat him silly. It's pointless acting gentle to a deranged fellow

Nwanne Believe me when i tell you that i know how to bring the heat on his kind whenever i meet one worthy of my aggression. This Dayokanu of a thing and the one named something-tooth are just too useless for me to engage. They regurgitate the same c.r.a.p. over and over again if you truly engage them which led me to believe that they are either psychologically unstable or just plain r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. So i avoid them.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by LEXYLOV: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Yes true talk. But the only best tribute this woman can give her late hubby is to stay away from scandals because truly there will be many temptation awaiting her cause of her beauty and class. She should try all  her best to stay free of scandal that can tarnish the name of Eze Igbo gburugburu, @ dayokanu is watching !!! shocked
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by HighChief4(m): 2:31am On Mar 03, 2012
Bianca nwanyi Oma, God will surely give you the grace and fortitude to bear the loss. Ojukwu was everything one could think of, but he is in a better place now resting in the bossom of the Lord.

Ife melu, melu anyi ncha. Onye nwe anyi gbaa gi ume
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 03, 2012
Very touching.

PS: Interesting replies. grin
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 03, 2012
@dayokanu. I always find it hard to accept that Great Ife has produced this slowpoke,they realy felled my hands. Imagine this insect whos limbs are burning sayn that it is looking good. I can believe this is what a child would have as a father.that child is doomed with poor mental development
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 03, 2012
@walex2 and lexylov. I think you hit the nail on the head. She really must stay out of scandal. And i think she will. If you have this woman in person you ever believe thir poo people talk about her. Her husband disdain for money must have really rubbed off on her cos she is humble to a fault. I have met her several at enugu, and her demeanor has never failled to amaze me.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by DoRtMaKAvELi(m): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2012
DaMn!! SomE SuiToRs Are WaiTin For Her To FiNiSh Her SpeEch!!
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by ojogbontomoye: 5:18am On Mar 03, 2012
tochimas:

@dayokanu.[size=18pt] I always find it hard to accept that Great Ife has produced this slowpoke[/size],they realy felled my hands. Imagine this insect whos limbs are burning sayn that it is looking good. I can believe this is what a child would have as a father.that child is doomed with poor mental development

Point of correction, Great Ife did not produce him. Dayokanu made Great Ife famous. He is the Newton of our oxford. Dayokanu >>>>>>>>>>>>>Ojuku
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by otondo55: 5:21am On Mar 03, 2012
My heart is laden with grief.

I cant hold my tears.

Good night my hero !
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by sleekcm(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2012
Very emotional eulogy. May The Almighty God give you the strenght and capacity to bring up your children.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 03, 2012
may God b wv ha in Jesus name.blesd r those who mourn  4 they shal b cm4td,God is a husbnd 2 widows nd parent 2 orphans so naijerians dnt incure hs wrath
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Shup up!
What has DK said that is wrong? Is Ojukwu not a coward that bolted out to Abidjan from war front, after leading 3 million Biarans to slaughter or Is Bianca not a grade 1 ashi?

He went ahead to provide reference to his source, yet you are here yapping trash. Why dont you just prove him wrong? Maryam Abacha wrote more than this when Abacha passed on, do we have to believe everything word for word in her tribute?

iiiyyyk:

dayokanu's father is a drunkard the mother married 4 different men and now she is doing freelance distribution of her pu**. so from his background, you will understand y he doesn't have respect for motherhood.

please learn to shun him, because he was born with alcoholic blood, hence the effect on his brain. its known as alcohol induce dementia.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by BlackPikiN(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Osiris.211:

Shup up!
What has DK said that is wrong? Is Ojukwu not a coward that bolted out to Abidjan from war front, after leading 3 million Biarans to slaughter or Is Bianca not a grade 1 ashi?

He went ahead to provide reference to his source, yet you are here yapping trash. Why dont you just prove him wrong? Maryam Abacha wrote more than this when Abacha passed on, do we have to believe everything word for word in her tribute?

You mean all the ashi from your family are grade 1.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by amyg(f): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2012
What about flora?why is every1 forgeting her?I now c its ideal 2 b a 2nd wife
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by bakila: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Who is flora?
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Osiris211: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2012
Strike raw nerve? Ewu!

BlackPikiN:

You mean all the ashi from your family are grade 1.

Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by blocker: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2012
smiley smiley ojukwu will always remain great an be remebered. his name shall endure in our minds and in the minds of our children.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by tunyus(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2012
Ngodigha1:

It is either their land is full of beggers or they are in Nnewi begging.
God punish you.
Anoda Ibo drunkard,hw manage u find ur way to d internet
Its a known fact that the Ibo's don stay on dia land for survival.
Compare the population of Ibo living in lagos,ibadan and all the nothern state of Nigeria with the yoruba and hausa residing in the Eastern state?, u will see dat the 70o/o of ibo live outside for survival, because dia state re so backward,harsh and not hospitable.
The ibo's av been marginalised
I do my NYSC in the east they re not accomodating at all.
For those of you F*ol dat re comparing AWOLOWO with Ojukwu, how can you be dis Daft?
Awolowo gave us free education,free health care sysytem during his reign
Yoruba has the best 3 Universities in Nigeria thru the hardwork of Awolowo, OAU,UI,LAG, which skull in the east can beat dis great skuls, lagos is also an example of how great the yorubas her
What as ojukwu brought is Eastern people, WAR(that he knows they can't win)

@Dayokanu, well done
They will not listen to you,u re saying the truth
Afterall a dog that will lost will not listen to the Hunters whistle
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2012
Heart felt and bereaved. Take heart because God miss and love him more.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by NMAAJOOGU: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2012
@dayokanu: may your children bed your wife in your presence and may there not be anyone of your family left to write eulogies for you when your miserable life departs this earth.
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by blackboi(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2012
R.I.P greatMan
may God forgive ur wrong doings and grant u the best of Heaven.
To be frank, i admire your achievements
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2012
it
is the same thing that igbos said to yar'adua and his wife when he died
that dayo is saying to you now. so stop hitting back at him like you
are saints. dayo know what you say becos they are not right
Re: Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) by delpee(f): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2012
@dayokanu
Really this is no time for bitterness and hard jokes. She deserves empathy IMO. Remember that not all news that we read are true just the same way i know Awo didnt die of rat poison. Some of these reports are deliberately designed to run people down for a purpose. Please let Bianca be. Her private affairs if any are between her and her God. May all those unnecessary curses never manifest in your life IJN.

@all
May Ikembas soul RIP and may God be with Bianca and the family. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet With Ondo NURTW Chairman On How To Rig Assembly Elections / State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.