Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156608 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
FLORIDACAR:

Another name for spyder880 is ? Builder! No one does it better. Each time I read your post or follow any of your treads on here names like Facebook, bill gate and rest come to mind. You very much on your way up there brother . The world is watching. Keep up the good work sir!

Thank you bros, we shall continue to satisfy more clients at better the building business in this country.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
Na wa oh . . . I never got a memo that we have shifted this way now . . . Oga Spyder, no good as you dey do me so oh
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Na wa oh . . . I never got a memo that we have shifted this way now . . . Oga Spyder, no good as you dey do me so oh

Oga mi, I left a message with the PA of your PA to make sure the message got to you sir grin
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
spyder880:

Oga mi, I left a message with the PA of your PA to make sure the message got to you sir grin

Your mouth too sweet jare . . . Anyhow, so what direction is this really going?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Your mouth too sweet jare . . . Anyhow, so what direction is this really going?

The ultimate direction will be to satisfy our clients by showing them all other aspects of building apart from what we are doing all these while, some of my clients complained that we include other branches of building, plus our responsibilities and spread is set to increase, we are on the final stages of our plans to move into Owerri, Ebonyi and Oshogbo!
All these told me we needed to change, to raise the bar and be pro active in our bid to cover much more grounds. But we are not going to neglect current contracts, more reports from the site I covered today, plus more about flowers this night if network permits me to post as many pictures as I have got here.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ I like what you have there, and i hope all these will not change the arrangement we were once talking about oh . . . . Cos Madam will surely work with you on that, that we once discussed, just trying to get some
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Ferya(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2012
The ultimate direction will be to satisfy our clients by showing them all other aspects of building apart from what we are doing all these while, some of my clients complained that we include other branches of building, plus our responsibilities and spread is set to increase, [b]we are on the final stages of our plans to move into Owerri, Ebonyi and Oshogbo![/b]All these told me we needed to change, to raise the bar and be pro active in our bid to cover much more grounds. But we are not going to neglect current contracts, more reports from the site I covered today, plus more about flowers this night if network permits me to post as many pictures as I have got here.

I wish you luck Spyder! Please, remember to show pictures oh!  grin I hope I spoke your mind prefect Fhemmmy?  smiley
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
More pictures from today's work in the large duplex site

This is the starter skeletal wooden works for the staircase, you will see how this will look by tomorrow

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
and the decking is still in finishing stages

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
the remaining part of the deck

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
And despite digging nearly 40 feet into the bowels of the earth, we still have not struck water past the small cups of water trickling into this well, and we are are chiseling dark shale. When some people frowned because I said we get boreholes sunk in Enugu with more than N2 million, I laughed, this is Enugu for you. wink wink

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
but let us first look at the effect of plants like trees and flowers in houses, how do you like these?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
or these?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2012
and this partially obscured house, beware of snakes?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
And now, the eucalyptus forest, please this is not Hollywood, Uk or Canada, this is the good old Enugu, where we grow trees in the centre of the city, this could be done in your compound if you have the space.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by sixtus4: 4:11am On Mar 08, 2012
If the lord does not build a house the builder builds in vain.Spydy baba well done for your marvelous work
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2012
sixtus4:

If the lord does not build a house the builder builds in vain.Spydy baba well done for your marvelous work

Thank you bros, how work?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:52am On Mar 08, 2012
hoe do you like these flowers?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:58am On Mar 08, 2012
more flowers

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:03am On Mar 08, 2012
These are very healthy paving stones of which you can use to arrange your flowers gardens in the compound. The price of these are still N2200.00 for installation of each sq.mtr.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Mar 08, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Mar 08, 2012
This can provide you with shade in the compound.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Mar 08, 2012
and still more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Mar 08, 2012
more with flower vase

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
Although the network couldnt allow me to upload as many pictures as I want, but we need to change direction and tackle another topic, by evening we shall face another section. Meanwhile we are still doing the deck in Enugu, staircase and another toilet soak away pit (two going on at the moment in two of my sites in Anambra and Enugu) i will also commence the one in my house by next week.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
Following the thread . . . .
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:01am On Mar 09, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Following the thread . . . .

Welcome baba, trying to attach pics with minimal success.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2012
some picture updates from the works we did yesterday in the large duplex site in Enugu, enjoy these cheesy cheesy

Did you see the neat intricate weaving of iron works? that's why they called me Spyder, the one who works to create artistic designs with building materials grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2012
the staircase is still developing

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2012
and the guys are still putting finishing touches

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2012
meanwhile the toilet pit works are still ongoing, we put pillars in the sides and will deck it later on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.