Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156789 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2013
[sub][/sub]
alexitotee: ...to be continued. It has been a great adventure; vry loaded,entertaining and educative. U guys are great.

WELDONE!

Thanks for your time reading our works, but this is just a tip of the proverbial iceberg. We are recharging to do more, thanks.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by damilolaandrew: 4:16pm On May 28, 2013
spyder880: We have not talked about the interiors, have you voted in my interior decorations thread about what you love most with interior decorations? if not go to the thread called ''Department of interior decorations''

To add to this lovely post.
Beautify your home with Beautiful Art piece by one of Nigeria's Best Fine Artist (Ayeola Ayodeji)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2013
There is a possibility that I will float the Port Harcourt project on this thread, I am playing with the idea of adding the pictures, experiences and day to day running costs here, as against starting another new thread for it. Building homes is a very interesting, and enjoyable business, be sure we shall continue to bring you interesting updates.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
It is now confirmed that we are heading to Port Harcout this week Wednesday. We are going there to start the building of a new, beautiful 5 bedroom duplex. We are aiming at doing the project with our usual efficiency, at the shortest possible time ever!

There may be a new thread for the project, or I might host the activities right on this thread. Thank you all for keeping us company.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
spyder880: It is now confirmed that we are heading to Port Harcout this week Wednesday. We are going there to start the building of a new, beautiful 5 bedroom duplex. We are aiming at doing the project with our usual efficiency, at the shortest possible time ever!

There may be a new thread for the project, or I might host the activities right on this thread. Thank you all for keeping us company.

Congratulations! A new thread might be kool
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Congratulations! A new thread might be kool

Thank you Sir, suggestion noted.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by mufutau55(m): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2013
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, suggestion noted.

Please announce it when you open a new thread sir. With all the Apartment for rent, house for sale and all other junks being dumped in Property forum, it's difficult to look for new threads nowadays. Thanks.

Note: Thanks for the decking estimates. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Please announce it when you open a new thread sir. With all the Apartment for rent, house for sale and all other junks being dumped in Property forum, it's difficult to look for new threads nowadays. Thanks.

Note: Thanks for the decking estimates. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau

You are already late for class Sir, thread opened and we learning already . . .
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by mufutau55(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:
You are already late for class Sir, thread opened and we learning already . . .

Damn.. please point/link me to the thread. I can't miss any of Spyder's thread.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by gtrust: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (1)
by spyder880. 45 posts & 395 views. 3:01pm (uhuns)
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

https://www.nairaland.com/1335928/making-port-harcourt-mansion . . . Enjoy
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by mufutau55(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
gtrust:
The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (1)
by spyder880. 45 posts & 395 views. 3:01pm (uhuns)

Thanks Fhemmmy and gtrust. I am searching for the thread right now.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks Fhemmmy and gtrust. I am searching for the thread right now.

Hajji Mufutau

No need to search, just copy and paste that url above and you are in the classroom . . . But you buying pizza cos you late
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by mufutau55(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No need to search, just copy and paste that url above and you are in the classroom . . . But you buying pizza cos you late

I got it. I don PORT to Oga Spyder new thread o!
I have just joined the chorus. Me I dey with Oga Spyder kampe.
He is one of the reason why most of us are here in Property Forum.
Thanks Oga Fhemmy, my Oga at the top.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
spyder880: How much money do you think will be used to build and finish this type of house, no don't just look at it and say ''Na for the extra rich guys''. Instead engage your mind on the few things you may like here and how to add them in your own house at reasonable costs.

How much could this house be built for from foundation till finishing of this level?

Bros how much does this house cost.thanks
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by meggie2051(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by meggie2051(f): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Will soon come back to host a thread related to this topic, coming soon.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
This thread is sooooo old grin Children born when this thread was opened will be in primary school now grin
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Emma434: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=spyder880 post=10330254]This is the floor plans of the bungalow we built on the thread, ''Reality building of a 4 bedroom bungalow''. We can build this plan for clients for N2.5m, everything including materials and labour costs, from foundation till roofing of the house. This price covers Enugu metropolis, the price could vary in any other location. Terms and conditions apply.

Good day Mir Spyder880,
How much will this building cost to build at moment?
Thank for ur time

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Emma434 post=50577860][/quote]

I will work it out and respond soon.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Tsuccesssquare: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sir,

Kindly assist with the ideal mix ratio for casting soak-away.

Many thanks.

spyder880:
The toilet pit, soak away tank and septic tank are some of the works you have to be very careful when constructing. If you don't apply good safety precautions, things can go horribly wrong, for instance in the digging stage, if you are digging in sandy soils, you have to be very careful of loose chunks of the soil caving in and burying the guy doing the digging. There are supposed to be at least 2 guys digging at any time.

Also, if you spare materials and do a shoddy job, the heat alone from the toilets can crack and weaken the tank underground after about 2 years, not to talk of tanks in salty, water logged areas, this will lead to the tank caving in and causing a serious danger to the kids and even adults living in the compound. It is important to note that you have to do this right and as we used to say in engineering ''get it right the first time''

I will update the thread later in the week about how I do septic tanks.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tsuccesssquare:
Sir,

Kindly assist with the ideal mix ratio for casting soak-away.

Many thanks.

1:3:6
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Tsuccesssquare: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Thank you Sir.

Does this mix translate to 1 bag of cement : 3 buckets of sharp sand : 6 buckets of granite?

I believe this is same as 1:3:6 = 1 bag of cement : 6 head-pans of sand : 12 head-pans of stone.

quote author=spyder880 post=110374151]

1:3:6[/quote]
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Zikson: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
yes you are correct with your last statement 1 bucket of cement is literally half bag of cement.
Tsuccesssquare:
Thank you Sir.

Does this mix translate to 1 bag of cement : 3 buckets of sharp sand : 6 buckets of granite?

I believe this is same as 1:3:6 = 1 bag of cement : 6 head-pans of sand : 12 head-pans of stone.

quote author=spyder880 post=110374151]

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by PrimeQuay: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
spyder880:

Good evening , pls can you help with estimated cost of doing a soakaway in a water logged area (Lekki)
Size of septic tank
12x10x10
Soak away 6x6x6

I need for the labor aspect, I have some materials on ground already from other works

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.