Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

The North Are Parasite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Are Parasite (948 Views)

North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" / Christian In The North Are Being Eliminated: Can, Tekan / The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
Northern governors recently said the problems in the north stem from poverty, that they their revenue allocations should be increased as in the South. What is your take on that?

"You know my view already that these people are parasites. Why asking me this question? Three years ago, I said they were parasites. It triggered northern economic summit led by the same Babangida Mua’za Aliyu because I called them parasites.

They have agreed that they are parasites. If you are a parasites, then come and do bambi Allah. Come and beg us. Why putting on the toga of pride? This arrogance is useless. Since it is not going to work, you can’t intimidate the people, you cannot blackmail us. We want 100% of our resources; even the little that is going to them is very painful to us.

The little that they said they are taking, it is terribly, terribly painful to us. We want them all, because it belongs to us. It doest not belong to them. Look, we have to be frank and say this thing the way it is in black and white. When you are playing Mr. Nice, these people will think you are pleasing them. There is no basis for pleasing such people". - Asari Dokubo

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/jonathan-will-occupy-aso-rock-for-8-years-asari-dokubo/
Re: The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
This guy have a classic rhetoric togue, lol grin grin grin
Re: The North Are Parasite by adamabdul: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
We are watching just waiting for the perfect tym.Continue ur noise for now
Re: The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
adamabdul:

We are watching just waiting for the perfect tym.Continue ur noise for now

Dude,
U know its true that the north have become[i] bambi allah[/i], vulture and opportunist, when are they going to be self reliance concious?. grin grin grin
Re: The North Are Parasite by Gambrosia: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
The South 'ARE' sychophants. kiss
Sucking the shyte of parasites. kiss
Always in Abuja begging for 'derivations' and 'palliatives'! kiss
Eating aboki's shyte!
Re: The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Gambrosia:

The South 'ARE' sychophants. kiss
Sucking the shyte of parasites. kiss
Always in Abuja begging for 'derivations' and 'palliatives'! kiss
Eating aboki's shyte!

Lol, sychophancy is better than parasite, ya know?, when is the north[i] bambi allah [/i] will cease and create a way to make revenue of their own?
Re: The North Are Parasite by Gambrosia: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
omanzo02:

lol, sychophancy is better than parasite, ya know?

If you say so.
Parasite's shyte! kiss
Re: The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2012
Gambrosia:

If you say so.
Parasite's shyte! kiss

The people of SS are fumigating these parasite (north) very hard that very soon no oil money for them. what are u guys going to do, start a war or bambi allah jihad? grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The North Are Parasite by freegaza(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
We don't make noise.Action speaks louder than wordz
Re: The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
freegaza:

We don't make noise.Action speaks louder than wordz

Lol, when MEND translate their noise into action, it complicate Ya'adua ailment that sent him to his grave, the oil money is about going dude. no more dough for the north. go and work hard to earn something.
Re: The North Are Parasite by adamabdul: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
The latest gist is boko haram,suicide bomberz
Re: The North Are Parasite by dustydee: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
Parasites? Is it only oil we have in tnis country? what about gold, agriculture, lead, precious stones, uranium gypsum etc? Why hasn't the government developed them or allowed investors to?Netherlands has no oil but is better than Nigeria, talk about poland, india, Hungary, Botswa and so on. You don't need oil to be a wealthy nation.
Re: The North Are Parasite by omanzo02: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
dustydee:

Parasites? Is it only oil we have in tnis country? what about gold, agriculture, lead, precious stones, uranium gypsum etc? Why hasn't the government developed them or allowed investors to?Netherlands has no oil but is better than Nigeria, talk about poland, india, Hungary, Botswa and so on. You don't need oil to be a wealthy nation.

The north are asking for more money from abuja and sponsoring boko haram to blackmail GEJ instead of asking or arm twisting the government to develope the minerals they have to be self reliance in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: The Waste Continues / Why Nigerian Youths Must Unite / Fire Scare At The Onitsha Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.