Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram (14211 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by jspac(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2012
Lasinoh you need to see a psychiatrist cheesy Just holla!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by KINGwax(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

@Seun, this kind of beast should be blocked for life because this level of bigotry and promotion of violence and terrorism can not be tolerated. I urge you to block this fellow right away otherwise I take counter-terrorism steps of my own.
FXKing2012:

@Seun, this kind of beast should be blocked for life because this level of bigotry and promotion of violence and terrorism can not be tolerated. I urge you to block this fellow right away otherwise I take counter-terrorism steps of my own.
so u don't undstnd that character that technically doesn't exist is a creation of the moderators to pull traffic? And since they knw we nairalanders are so gullible and senseless when tribalism sets in, they make more money by creating some very fierce bigotry characters for extra clicks. Don't waste time asking d creator to kill his creation especially when it's bringing in the required quids
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Cogent: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2012
It is just unfortunate that we have that GEJ, or whatever his name is, as president.
@topic, These BokoHaram people are stupid. Are Christians the only non-muslim group in Nigeria? What about idol worshippers and atheists? Buddhist, Jews etc? They just want to cause trouble, they are not trying to Islamise anywhere.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Cogent: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2012
It is just unfortunate that we have that GEJ, or whatever his name is, as president.
@topic, These BokoHaram people are stupid. Are Christians the only non-muslim group in Nigeria? What about idol worshippers and atheists? Buddhist, Jews etc? They just want to cause trouble, they are not trying to Islamise anywhere.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Cogent: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2012
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Cogent: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2012
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by sandysprax(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Signs of the end time.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by youngdee168(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2012
Their evil plans fall back on them, they wil surely fail dis tym, cos God have hard the cry of the innocent souls.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by blackpanda: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2012
Gambrosia:

Abeg make una hellep me killy dem wellu wellu o!
Very nauseating creatures. . . those disgusting Christians! kiss
Start from the 'East'!
Allah bless ya! kiss

I know you are just trying to look for cheap attention. I dont want to believe you really mean what you just posted. Cos if you do, then you really need to have your head examined. You are not even a true muslim, so long as you endorse an evil sect that is reponsible for murdering innocent civilians as well as even members of their own group! Dont get it twisted, boko haram has nothing to do with islam. They are simply terrorists who have hijacked the religion to propagate and instigate terror, and anybody who supports them is just as bad as they are.
Also remember that bombs cant distinguish btw who is muslim or christian, so that bomb might just be thrown in your own backyard to eliminate the christians. I really hope you and all the members of your family will be in the house that day that the bomb is thrown! Rubbish !!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Benzora(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Father in Jesus Mighty Name I release confusion on the camp of the wicked. Let the wickedness of the wicked be upon the wicked in Jesus Mighty Name. Father cause them to begin to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus Mighty Name. I cursed them with leprosy, aids and cancer to their 7th generation in Jesus Mighty Name. I decree that they begin to jump into the traps they have laid up for Your children in Jesus Mighty Name. Lord I decree sorow and anguish and gnashing of teeth in their camp in Jesus Mighty Name. Thank you Almighty God in Jesus Mighty Name, And the people of God say, Amen!

It is Done! Peace be still!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2012
Benzora:

Father in Jesus Mighty Name I release confusion on the camp of the wicked. Let the wickedness of the wicked be upon the wicked in Jesus Mighty Name. Father cause them to begin to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus Mighty Name. I cursed them with leprosy, aids and cancer to their 7th generation in Jesus Mighty Name. I decree that they begin to jump into the traps they have laid up for Your children in Jesus Mighty Name. Lord I decree sorow and anguish and gnashing of teeth in their camp in Jesus Mighty Name. Thank you Almighty God in Jesus Mighty Name, And the people of God say, Amen!

See mumu
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by zoomman(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2012
@Gambrosia, am sori 2 say ds sis buh dats d truth,u r veri heartless nd stupid, cant u see ow innocent pple r dyin evriday.boko haram av turn a once calm country 2 a terrorist state,rendering so many pple homeless,jobless nd making child an orphan due 2 ds horrible bombing.dialogue is d best solution 2 ds problem nt bombing,pls mind wat u say coz wat goes around comes around.God bless u,GOD bless me,GOD bless nairalanders nd God Bless Nigeria
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by tkb417(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2012
when will they start thinking about idol worshippers?

They only wanna bomb xtians?

why? they just dont have sense
twats
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Dudugirl01(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2012
I release Holy Ghost fire on their camp right now in Jesus name, what are we even talking about here? God will fight for us, as in the day of Esther, their evil plan will backfire! Haman planned destruction for the Jews but he and his household were utterly destroyed.And to all their supporters, may they perish with them in Jesus mighty name
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by phlame(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2012
@Gambrosia, U ARE SICK, I HOPE U OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WOULD BE A VICTIM OF THE ATTACKS SOON, IDIOT
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by sandysprax(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2012
musKeeto:

Benzora link=topic=885946.msg10332064#msg10332064 date=1330942203:

See mumu

RTFLMFAO. grin grin grin U guys will not kill me oh.Some NL are comedy boko harams, they'll burst ur belly
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Ekiti1: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2012
KINGwax:

so u don't undstnd that character that technically doesn't exist is a creation of the moderators to pull traffic? And since they knw we nairalanders are so gullible and senseless when tribalism sets in, they make more money by creating some very fierce bigotry characters for extra clicks. Don't waste time asking d creator to kill his creation especially when it's bringing in the required quids
You beat me to this. The mods close their eyes/ears to people like this cos of one thing: TRAFFIC.
This forum is supposed to unite Nigerians but it succeded in doing exactly the opposite. Thanks to Seun and his 'Mods'
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2012
When they do, I trust Jos people are still gonna sit down look and be crying. It is an opportunity for Jos people to eliminate those rag heads.

Benue should also follow suit. KIll and eliminate those animals if they raise their hands on you. Wake up Jos and Benue
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2012
Its not my business, Let dem keep killing, But when d killing gets to any member of my family, i'll retaliate, vengeance is sweet, I'm no xtian, so xtian laws don't apply to how i retaliate.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by ssjalo(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2012
@ Bensora

AMEM

I'M A X-TIAN BACK AND FRONT NEVER GIVE MYSELF TO SO CALLED ISLAM OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES.

PLEASE TELL THEM LET THEM START AND SEE(I SMELL A RAT),

I'M NOT SUPPORTING ANY VIOLENCE, BUT WHEN IT'S COME LET EMBRACE IT.

I THINK GOD HAS A GOOD PLANS TO ELIMINATE THEM, SO LET THEM START JARE, I AM LIVING IN NORTHERN PART(YOLA)

TELL THEM YOLA NO BE BORNO FOR EYE FOR EYE AND HAND FOR HAND.

MAY GOD FOR BIT BAD THINGS, IN JESUS ALONE WE TRUST

NO MATTER THE DARKNESS AND SORROW WE ARE ALREADY A CONQUEROR

JESUS IS THE LORD!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2012
I SEE THE END OF BOKO HARAM HAS COME. THIS ATTEMPT IS A TRAP SET FOR THEM. THERE WILL BE NO SINGLE MEMBER OF BOKO HARAM LEFT BEFORE THE ATTACK.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Beync(f): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2012
@gambrosatan, may u, ur generation, ur boko haram be rot in hell till time indefinite!!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by mikron(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2012
@ gambriosa or whatever u call urslf i pity you. Stupid Islamic worm coming here to post comments. Na your papa and mama and your siblings blood those islamic blood sucking worms (boko harams) go take brush teeth. Idiot!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2012
Murderous bastards.Its only in the north you can make so much noise.All the same time,time for all of you will soon be up.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by eghost247(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2012
some nairlanders are just surprising
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by fiditi(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2012
[b]It is indeed very unfortunate for our ought to be great country,experiencing all this mess.We Nigerians  outside are watching and with shame obvious on our faces, we are just redeeming our soiled image, as a bunch of scammers and here we are again not allowing religion that stand for peace in sensible part of the world.which part of the Islam, christian,ifa, obatala and other orisa preaches violence.Am a christian but i have been posted to a muslim dominated country and we go to our churches with peace of mind and they even give us preference at job interviews especially government establishment,taxi fare reduced on xmas day,we celebrate xmas with our Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti, Qatari, emiratii, Omani colleague in utmost peace of mind when our homeland was been bombed,by some guys who claimed to serve the same Allah people over-here serve.Our leaders, statesmen,stateswomen,royal fathers, royal mothers & religious leaders  if things should get worst than the present our ancestors,coming & unborn generations we never forgive you all, i rest my case  sad lipsrsealed cry[/b]
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by goody06(f): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Our warfare is not cannal, but strong in the Lord
to pull down the stronghold of the devil
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by JUO(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
26 for the LORD will be at your side
and will keep your foot from being snared.
Proverbs 3:25-26
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by otondo55: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mind game i call it. we shall defend ourselves .

Sanusi, the boko haram sponsor !
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by unphilaz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
oh lovely! nice to know they are playing into my game plan! at least! waiting, loading, atheist-muslim-christian-animist-
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by danielonyisi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
Not a new thing even in isreal,the surrounding muslims keeping attacking them.But isreal knows how to handle them because isreal is untouchable.As for BOKO HARAM, i just laugh becos they even kill their members,and they think killing of human being in this 21st century would solve their problem:it is a joke!, Let them check how their father OSAMA BIN LADEN DIED. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by unphilaz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
dem colo haram are my guinea pig for my testing my D.O.C experiment! oh how good am feeling them, bring on your best trial! just loving this thread! thanks poster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Expectancy At 52 Years For Nigeria / Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million / People Above 70 Should Not Seek Elective Positions - Peter Obi (Throwback video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.