Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram (14233 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2012
God will not allow them
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2012
Iran's weapons didn't come from America, the USSR was responsible for the supply of weapons to the Islamic Republic.

emmm bros, but when it suits you, your mujahideen, claims it brought down the soviet union, but here you are claiming their support, make una dey talk with one mouth abeg, ehn.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Jellita: 4:27am On Mar 06, 2012
I thought Christianity was supposed to be a 'religion' of 'piss'? grin

FXKing2012 (m)
Zion

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram
« #24 on: Yesterday at 10:25:59 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Seun, this kind of beast should be blocked for life because this level of bigotry and promotion of violence and terrorism can not be tolerated. I urge you to block this fellow right away otherwise I take counter-terrorism steps of my own.

Typical Boko-Sharia-Christian swine. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. You wanno kill me as you killed your Jesus? Ewu. kiss Your counter-terrorism Christian faggoty bombs will blow up inside your own filthy, gaping anus. YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE BEASTS. . . BOKO HARAM ROASTED BEASTS! kiss
Osama Bin Ladin of Israel. Common cleaaaaaaaaaaaarat of hia before I SOUND you. angry
Those your ears go make noise like crumbling walls of Jericho when I finish with you. Monkey azzze! angry
Where una God dey when Boko Haram dey kill una like nama? If na to tief money from bank or church una go sabi dati wan. Make ya God SODA that you nyansh wey resemble OBJ face. COW!!!!  Read what your bloody goat of a moderator wrote with IT'S own fingers full of shyte? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.2944.html

OAM4J:

I saw the post you reported and I did nothing to it because IMO it was his opinion/analysis (faulty, may be) and not an insult.

We do not delete posts or recommend a poster for a ban cause we think the opinion presented is faulty and biased, else we will need to delete more than 70% of the posts on NL. Faulty opinions give room to healthy debate and education which a forum like this is meant for.

Phocking dunce! kiss

Cogent:

@all those calling gambrosia a muslim; she is an atheist, not Muslim.

. . . An agnostic, not an atheist. My God is in my heart. I created it. kiss

1 Like

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by akanezek: 4:53am On Mar 06, 2012
Can they withstand christians? What happened to pharoah and his horsemen will soon happen to them in the name of jesus.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by kenimafido: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2012
YOU ARE MERE MORTALS AND NOTHING MORE. YOU PLAN ALL BUT LET GOD'S WILL BE DONE.
WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT IT IS HEROIC TO TAKE LIVES? ITS NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL, NOT HEROIC IN ANYWAY.
ITS ONLY EXTREME COWARDISE BUT YOU WILL REAP THE GAINS OF IT ALL. ENJOY!!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by gidiMonsta(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
islamrules:

So you are not using religion sentiment? shocked shocked For the fact that Desmond Tutu support Palestians doesnt mean they are fighting a just war. Angella mackella supports Israel too. Or you think nobody support Israel ? This must be a joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Palestinians are terrorists and Arch. Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela supports them, does that make them terrorists too undecided undecided Oh! wait, wasn't Mandela's name on the FBI's terrorist watchlist? Yeah it was, I guess he's truly a terrorist then. Mschww

History is history. Why are you people making reference to catholic crusade or American invasion of Iraq? Thats history. It can never be forgotten.
ANd stop modifying history to satisfy your argument. Evil is evil. America or no Iran.
Israeli started it? You are too low in telling lies. Is that an attribute of a muslim? Or u dont just know history ?

I wonder who's brainwashed here You refuse to enlighten yourself and accuse anybody who says anything contrary to your skewed beliefs of duplicity. It's bigotry like yours that led to the execution of over 3million Bosnian Muslims in the 90's.

Go and read up about the 6-days war, Israel attacked the arab forces first, whether it was preemptive or aggressive is not clear.

That is called terrorism. Hizbollah is a terrorist organization. Iran is sponsoring them. Terrorism is different from war. War on terror dont end. As strong as AMERICA IS, YET, Alqaeda infiltrate their security. The same goes to Israeli assasination of Iran nuclear expert. They are state sponsored terrorism.

Hezbollah and Hamas are not in the same category as Al-Qaeda, they are armed freedom fighters not terrorists.

Your statement above suggests Israel is indeed a terrorist state.

I think this explains why Sunni butchered Shiites everyday LOL grin grin grin grin

Is sunny and shiites not Muslims/brothers ?

U are just brainwashed. U need to learn

Enlighten me then, my learned mumu. My knowledge about faith, religions and world politics is light years from what you have in that prejudiced brain of yours, its you who really need to take the 'blue pill'.

df2006:

emmm bros, but when it suits you, your mujahideen, claims it brought down the soviet union, but here you are claiming their support, make una dey talk with one mouth abeg, ehn.

fact is fact, regardless of political or religious orientation. Iran has never been at war with Russia, the Mujahideen you are talking about were Tribal Afghans.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
fact is fact, regardless of political or religious orientation. Iran has never been at war with Russia, the Mujahideen you are talking about were[b] Tribal Afghans[/b].

given your acclaimed vast knowledge in this subject, a question for you sir, is iran not a part of the islamic world? does islam not take credit, for bringing down a super power? (ussr) and it still has hopes of bringing down another.

i want to believe that you are aware that the mujahideen, is made up of every muslim from all over the muslim world, including nigeria, of which mr osama was one, and not only afghans.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by gidiMonsta(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
df2006:

given your acclaimed vast knowledge in this subject, a question for you sir, is iran not a part of the islamic world? does islam not take credit, for bringing down a super power? (ussr) and it still has hopes of bringing down another.

i want to believe that you are aware that the mujahideen, is made up of every muslim from all over the muslim world, including nigeria, of which mr osama was one, and not only afghans.

Iran is not threatening to bring down any super power, what Iran has consistently said is that they will retaliate brutally to any attack on Iran.

On the issue of the Mujahideen's (one who strives towards jihad) war with USSR, it was fought by the tribal Afghans (mostly Taliban) who were supported by the CIA through OBL and were joined by many muslims from all over the world including Nigeria. The defeat of the USSR in Kandahar started a chain of cataclysmic event that led to the eventual fall of the Soviet Union. Iran as a nation cannot lay claim to this victory just like Nigeria cannot!!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
Iran is not threatening to bring down any super power, what Iran has consistently said is that they will retaliate brutally to any attack on Iran.

On the issue of the Mujahideen's (one who strives towards jihad) war with USSR, it was fought by the tribal Afghans (mostly Taliban) who were supported by the CIA through OBL and were joined by many muslims from all over the world including Nigeria. The defeat of the USSR in Kandahar started a chain of cataclysmic event that led to the eventual fall of the Soviet Union. Iran as a nation cannot lay claim to this victory just like Nigeria cannot!!

but the muslim ummah, takes credit for it, true or false?    this includes iranian,  and yes nigerian muslims including you, not so?
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by gidiMonsta(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2012
df2006:

but the muslim ummah, takes credit for it, true or false?    this includes iranian,  and yes nigerian muslims including you, not so?

How can I take credit for a war I wasn't involved in? Moreover I don't approve of the Taliban's ideology, it deviates greatly from my understanding of Islam.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 07, 2012
@ gidi, ok, you re a moderate Muslim, but you should watch ur back, cos u re in danger as well.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Richal20(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
The truth is dat religion has done alot of harm to us and the worst is Islam, the good Muslims must do what Mohammed did by killing and rape, boko haram will bomb mosques that does not preach killings as it is in the quoran. Their believe is kill and inherit heaven and seven virgins.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by greatefa1011(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
If men were God.
These Philistines here what:
Exodus 14:13 KJV
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did The Name "Biafra" Come To Be. / My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold / $500m Abacha Loot: Okonjo-iweala To Explain Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.