Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit (6238 Views)

Police Says Media Reports On Forgery Investigation False / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Otedola Denied Releasing Audio Tape To Media House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by HillaryX: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
MTN’s attention has been drawn to reports in the media over a lawsuit purportedly instituted against MTN Nigeria Communications Limited by the former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola and the Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) seeking to revoke MTN’s license.

Speaking on the issue, MTN’s Corporate Services Executive, Akinwale Goodluck, observed that the company was yet to be served with court processes related to the matter. He also stated categorically that   MTN did not in any way act contrary to the terms and conditions of its operating license with respect to the Investigative Panel (IP) set up by the National Judicial Council (NJC) over the 2010 Appeal Court contest of gubernatorial election results in Osun State.

“We are constrained to speak on this issue because we are yet to be served with any court summons. When this is done, we will respond appropriately. Suffice it to say that MTN has a stellar reputation for ethical conduct. Therefore, we take grave exception to any insinuation of unethical or improper conduct against us. MTN acts responsibly at all times, and in accordance with relevant laws. This unshakeable corporate principle guided our actions. Indeed, we provided all the necessary records to the requisite security agencies in accordance with laid down procedure” he said.

Further setting the records straight, Goodluck said that the company is apolitical and non partisan and as such it has no reason or motivation to act in any unethical or untoward manner as alleged.

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=343611865680057
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by daywatcher: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
Akinwale Goodluck? I thought every bearer of that name would have changed it by now
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by wesley80(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ change it to what, Obasanjo abi  Yaradua?
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lmao
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by GWslim(f): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
Oyin is just bragging no real threat.
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by globalaid(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
change it to babangida
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Or to Ojukwu, grin
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^
I prefer Gadaffi. Akinwale Gadafi is cool. That speaks of courage.
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by tomzman: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ Nairalanders sha grin
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^^

u have issues with my choice undecided undecided
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by leonaidas(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
Akinwale Hitler more like
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by novaman: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
Goodluck Subsidy97 is gud anof
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by olempe(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ah! Nairalanders! You guys are funny sha, thy're talking verry serious issuse, u're talking names. SMH.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by seunlayi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
No problem we are waiting for the outcome

1 Like

Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by olafolarin(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Oyinlola is just being stooopiiiiiiid
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by abacus(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
This one bears the name even before GEJ enter limelight. Abeg dont distract the discussion,  Oyinlola is a fool!.
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by desthan(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
i prefer Akinwole Natenyawu. . . so more rugged
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
is oyinola not a crook punk who got elected while in jail grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by md4real(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
cant a crook get justice?
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by CuteTj(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2012
daywatcher:

Akinwale Goodluck? I thought every bearer of that name would have changed it by now
Na so you hate am? If no be say i dey fast, i for help u diss am.
Re: MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2012
Akinwale Osama. Seconded. Oyinlola is just sick.

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State / 750bn Agriculture Intervention Fund To Be Created By FG & CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.