Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton (2223 Views)

Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by Orikinla(m): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2007
Dear Orikinla,

Here's one of my favorite stories about celebrating Hillary's birthday.

It was her first birthday as First Lady. After all the talk of her changing hairstyles during the campaign, the staff thought it would be funny to surprise her by dressing up as different "Hillarys" -- there was Headband Hillary, Campaign Hillary, Lawyer Hillary, Short-Hair Hillary. I was the 1992 Democratic Convention Hillary -- with the sassy haircut.

This year, I hope we'll start a new tradition: sharing birthday wishes from thousands upon thousands of her supporters. Will you help me get this started by sending Hillary your birthday message today?

Sign Hillary's birthday card:
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/birthdaymessage

Even in the midst of an intense campaign, this is a moment for me to stop and reflect about someone who is not just an inspiring leader, but a treasured personal friend. A friend who has been there for me, a friend who has taught me so much about dedication and accomplishment and loyalty and trust.

I'm proud to say that this is the 16th birthday wish that I've sent to Hillary, and this year it's simple: that she continue to make my job easy by being such a great candidate! I know this is one wish sure to come true.

Do you have a birthday wish you want to share with Hillary? Send it to her today.
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/birthdaymessage

Thank you so much for all your support for Hillary, and for helping to make her birthday so special.

Sincerely,

Patti Solis Doyle
Campaign Manager
Hillary for President

P.S. Do you have any friends or family who have a birthday message for Hillary? Forward this email and tell them to send her a message: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/birthdaymessage

1 Share

Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by almondjoy(f): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2007
I guess I can send her my birthday wish from here without opening any of those links.

Yohoozers and Yahoozees fit dey for inside cheesy

Happy Birthday Hilary Rodham Clinton.!!!!!!!!!
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2007
It is good to wish her Happy Birthday here, and better to do so on her site to view her husband Bill Clinton share how much he appreciates her.
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by lafile(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2007
Tufiakwa.
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2007
hippy bday madame
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by ochocinco1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2007
@topic

are you for real. shocked angry

where is ayomorrocco anyway? grin
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2007
do we even know Yar Adua's birthday?
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by folahann(m): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2007
Ggot nothing to do with her
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by toshmann(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2007
make she go hang cool
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by dudubobo1: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2007
iranu plenty for this nairaland sha
Re: Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2007
To help the stream of consciousness of those who need help in reading posts beyond their noses.

[size=14pt]Fernandez is a lawyer and senator who followed her husband as he rose from an obscure governorship to the presidency, drawing comparisons to U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. She will bring a feistier and more glamorous style to the Pink House, Argentina's presidential palace, in which she has already spent the last four years.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/10/29/america/LA-POL-Argentina-Election.php[/size]

The nuances in my posts will boost the consciousness of those who need help with logical interpretation of the importance and relevance of this topic on Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The fact that I am 100% Igbo and I can read and write in Yoruba and Spanish is enough proof of my cosmopolitan personality.

[size=14pt]Please, any Yoruba who cannot read and write in Igbo should not argue with Orikinla.[/size]

Hello!
Lest I forget, I have also composed works in Latin. grin
My Roman Catholic background gave me that knowledge.

N.B:
Please, anyone who cannot understand the relevance of this thread, should skip it and move on to the topics you can contribute to.

There are enough discussion boards on Nairaland for everyone, regardless of the level of your knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian American Sailor Arrested For Armed Robbery / Election Results And Update / Nigeria Presidential Election Result 2011 Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.