Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp (2214 Views)

IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / If U Had To Marry Ur Partner Where U Met Them, Wher Will It B? / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by jkpretty(f): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2007
Seriously here, we are talking about when the attraction is incomparable to none & u find urself in a kind of fix. And he/she is actually educated.

Would u give in?
Would u ignore?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by tonia2000(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2007
Sure ,if hes caring and intelligent,y not. kiss cool cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2007
@jkpretty,
whats up
Can marry my househelp if the attration is there, whats more, they're humans and can b caring too
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by jkpretty(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2007
Joey82:

@jkpretty,
whats up
Can marry my househelp if the attraction is there, whats more, they're humans and can b caring too

Wow! if the attraction is there, Hmmmmn!

Hey joey82 my twinny, I've been searching for u
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by efuah(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2007
yes!! i can . . i can make him who i want him to be, who ever thought that something good can come out of Nazareth? like i said in some other thread. . provided we love each other, he has the fear of God in him, he is matured n gat great brains . . hia!! we will hit it on tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2007
@jkpretty
and here i am dearie.

Efuah,
where have u been
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by efuah(f): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2007
Joey82:

Efuah,
where have u been
av been around darl, work wldn't let me be angry too busy lately wink ope u r fine huh?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2007
yea, I'm so good
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Bolarge(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2007
I know of girls shagging drivers n' boys shagging househelps, but marrying?. . . .
    Never heard of it. tongue

In response to the question. . .   Don't think so.
M'yet to meet the househelp with d kind of panache, finesse and turn of mind that would get me
thinking nuptial thoughts. cool
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by almondjoy(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2007
No! Too "class" conscious.  Besides no room for "improvement" intellectually.  Difficult to relate with "educated simpletons"!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by jkpretty(f): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2007
almondjoy:

No! Too "class" conscious. Besides no room for "improvement" intellectually. Difficult to relate with "simpletons"!

If u are so class conscious, u could upgrade her to ur status. Remember her being someone u are deeply attracted to & have tendencies of falling in love with or maybe in love with. It is naturally believed that u can make a woman what u want her to be & make her live up to any status u could be. She may be ur final chance for true love undecided

Bolarge:

I know of girls shagging drivers n' boys shagging househelps, but marrying?. . . .
Never heard of it. tongue

In response to the question. . . Don't think so.
M'yet to meet the househelp with d kind of panache, finesse and turn of mind that would get me
thinking nuptial thoughts. cool

Its a "what if", we are not talking about the groin attraction here, which is bent on satisfying sexual tension, it is the normal female to guy attraction which is deeper and abstract. Mind u, for u to have this kind of attraction she also possess somethings suitable to ur taste, which could start from intelligence, for u to have this type of attraction, u guys would have obtained a balance in a particular thing. It now depends on ur ego.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Bolarge(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2007
jkpretty,
Girl we still sayin pretty much the same thing.
Ever heard the saying/quote "Deep calleth unto deep"? This summarises it.
You for example are not likely to tie the knot with a bus conductor. For obvious reasons u don't mix.
U're not even goin to look in dt direction in d first place talk less of seeing somethn u admire.
It's just d way we're wired. Be honest and tell me I'm right. Don't be shy. lol grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by fashizzle(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2007
No.
In fact I'll say it twice. Its a no-no.
That is all.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by jkpretty(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2007
@Bolarge

I wonder the way myself & a bus conductor will mix, not because we could have nothing in common but because there would be nothing to induce the attraction, or rather to make it deep.

But in your case. You r in the house with your house help, she cooks for u, maybe does your laundry, nurses u. Who could end up, caring for u deeply. This kind of attraction grows, its not a spontaneous thing, like u enter a bus with a conductor. This one, develops due to continuous contact, and natural engagement in the house. I read a novel like that, wow! really romantic. wink
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2007
jkpretty:

I read a novel like that, wow! really romantic. wink

in as much as i agree that its possible, i wont accept u comparing illusions with reality, thats a novel and it can b a fiction u know
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Eddie4real(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2007
Hi everyone, i think what most most ladies do in this case - that is if the man looks responsible and caring - is simply to assist him in furthering the man's education, get him a better job, and so on.

It is a more diffucult as in the case of the man, cos of one big reason - WHILE WOMEN ARE MORE EMOTIONAL, MEN ARE MORE RATIONAL. "A coomon house girl, a letdown on my rep" - a man replies.

@jkpretty

u dey search 4 me too abi grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by vindoheney(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2007
i cant and i can.If she is pretty and can communicate and understands me the i want to be understood.

Not because she is good in bed.But because she know hu to touch my spirit with words and wisdom than the real girls.

Yeh at that, i will take her to any altar.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by almondjoy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2007
jkpretty:

If u are so class conscious, u could upgrade her to your status. Remember her being someone u are deeply attracted to & have tendencies of falling in love with or maybe in love with. It is naturally believed that u can make a woman what u want her to be & make her live up to any status u could be. She may be your final chance for true love undecided

The problem is that  I cannot do that in Nigeria since the "tools" of upgrade are limited and the risk of my "downgrading" into the opposite levels are way too high.  You can only go so far.  When the "brain" becomes impermeable to "learning", the reverse is the case.  Can't start re-molding an adult's character that is already set in stone in the twilight zone.  Don't think I can forgive myself for that.  I think I will search elsewhere for my own kind or jolly well stay on ma own.  This is a "High Risk Investment."

Besides I have the future of my children to worry about environmentally and academically.  I need someone who would be able to compliment me instead of "implement" new "substandards." This would never work--I am sorry.  This does not involve "groin" matters!  I do not think there is a shortage of "groins" like mine!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Busta(f): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2007
possible. . if the attraction is there.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by tkb417(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
But in your case. You r in the house with your house help, she cooks for u, maybe does your laundry, nurses u. Who could end up, caring for u deeply. This kind of attraction grows, its not a spontaneous thing, like u enter a bus with a conductor. This one, develops due to continuous contact, and natural engagement in the house. I read a novel like that, wow! really romantic
before i read this, i was begining to say JKPretty has read too much novels or have seen all the Nigerian home videos to think i can allow my househelp to[b] nurse me[/b].

First off, where will the gurl come from? Ajase or Badagry? obviously cant speak english, my friends will come home and see the babe sitting on my laps cos ive found love in a gurl that was meant to be doing the dirties!! oh la la!

VERDICT: Ill click IGNORE and if shes so devilish that im beginning to feel some shits for her, ill send her back to seme border where her family lives happily.

PS: My mum wont bless such a union and i need her blessings cool cool
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by mellow(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
first and foremost, we have to talk of the attraction been there and after that comes love.

Now you are talking of Nupital knot with a mare attraction? What I would not and never give

myself the opportunity of getting close to her much less falling in love with her. There are certain times you are

permitted to say God forbid and this is one of them.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by vindoheney(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2007
@jkpretty,

CAn u sleep with your driver and then get married to him? i would like to know what went in ur mind for u to paste this.

Would u do this?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by tonia2000(f): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
hey ''she never talked of sleeping with her driver she simply asked a question .
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by almondjoy(f): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2007
mellow:

first and foremost, we have to talk of the attraction been there and after that comes love.

Now you are talking of Nupital knot with a mare attraction? What I would not and never give

myself the opportunity of getting close to her much less falling in love with her. There are certain times you are

permitted to say God forbid and this is one of them.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

My sentiments exactly.  We are not acting Shakespeare here you know?  Everyone may have had the opportunity to have had drivers or househelps in Nigeria and we all know what they are like. What is attractive about them--no matter how educated? Sitting in the same car was a problem for personal hygiene problems first and foremost. I often preferred to walk to school. It never even crossed my mind to seat in the same room with them not to talk of "love"--then marry them.   Am I trying to act out a novel or participate in some theatre--drama? I may like their personalities but my gosh----My parents did not channel my tots to "romance" drivers and househelps.  

Can't even stand the sight of them as "unfortunate creatures". I did not create them, but these are people whose futures have been unfortunately mortgaged against perpertual servitude and may be doomed.  What in heaven's name will we discuss?  "Groin matters"?

Hmm!  A beg oh!  I don't think it is possible.  That happens only remotely in Nigerian movies or to some people with relative selectivity issues.  I don't!  That is why parental supervision is very important.  Everything has it's place and everyone has his or her place---please know yours! sad
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
@almondjoy
u sound like a female, although ur profile shows male or were ur drivers female?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by almondjoy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
Yes!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
which is yes, to d male or to the female
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by tonia2000(f): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
na wa o wonders shall never end on nairaland
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by almondjoy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2007
Joey82:

which is yes, to d male or to the female

Both! Any problems?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by Joey82(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
no probs, just nosy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by jkpretty(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
@almondjoy and @all

I din't just wake up, after reading some romantic novels to start up this topic. I've read it as a form of fiction, yes & but its isn't far from reality. It does happens. infact one of the top prominent people who has a big organization in this country, married a woman employed to work for him in his house as a maid. I even made mine an option of being educated, but this one wasn't. He got interested in her, & he married her, educated her & now she's managing one of the companies or the whole.

There are times that circumstances which surrounds a particular person, reduces him/her to a position which he/she can't help. Pardon me to say she/he could be far more intelligent than u are and all this person needs is your help to move up to the place u are. which could be, financial, connection to a better/good job, changes in social levels.

If i may say not all househelps have deficiencies in their communication or speech impaired. so spare me the fact that u cannot cope with somebody with communication dent. For u two to be attracted their must have been a flow, & diction not a problem.

I had this neighbour some time ago,(although they've moved now) they had this house help that was really cute, i actually noticed guys in my area then making moves on this girl. Her beauty was none to be ignored. her diction was superb----So what are we saying. A guy could have as well fallen in love with this girl & bring her up to any particular level. If i were a guy, she was cute to have as a girlfriend, and yes she was going to school.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp by jkpretty(f): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
vindoheney:

@jkpretty,

CAn u sleep with your driver and then get married to him? i would like to know what went in your mind for u to paste this.

Would u do this?

I aint talking about sleeping, we are talking about something solid & real

for ur second question, i answered above

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Ohhhhh / Anyone? / Nairaland Lover Know This: Top 10 Types Of Women To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.