Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? (15941 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2012
stop wasting your time. . . there is nothing to tell us these are pictures of the places you claim them to be. there is no credibility in your words anymore. . . . the beaf of today is not the beaf of a year and a half ago, your virtue is gone. . . poof!

find pictures of Lagos creeks with Yoruba poeople in it. try harder on your determination to ridicule Lagos.

meanwhile, creek pass creek. . .i'm swimming in mine. . . . .#occupyyours.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Osiris212(f): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2012
The bastard is Ibo. No south south will EVER be obsessed with Lagos and Fashola like the way the stup!d mongrel is. Cane bastardo. Va' fanculo!

They are just lucky am not close with my laptop and can't do much with my phone. I spend like 10 minutes before embedding pictures and my creative suites is not close. But, then Rhino knows how to back in good measures, I tell ya!

Sta notte, i o sono  apri nouvo thread con molto la fotografica.

Dudu_Negro:

they both failed to see that everyone in their squalor pictures so far are their own people. Beaf's new job is finding vulnerabilities in West to exploit.  lol!  stewpeed creek boy!
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2012
Making fish inna di creek!
Creek pass creek o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Standing5(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf, u r irredeemable.
See what u 've brought upon ur beloved ND this early morning. . . . .chai. . . . . "ignorance badt gann".
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2012
Onlytruth:

Negro, c'mon, you know that no SE person would go to Lagos to paddle canoe on top of stenchy waters.
They may live in Ajegunle, but not on top of dirty waters mehn.

That's more like your folks and Beninoise.  cool

. . . . lol, your tactic did not escape my notice.   so you can only speak for SE ehn?   cheesy
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2012
Standing5:

Beaf, u r irredeemable.
See what u 've brought upon ur beloved ND this early morning. . . . .chai. . . . . "ignorance badt gann".

Very true!

Swamp:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2012
Creek. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2012
beaf, you clearly posted pictures of your people in creek. . . we saw one with pikin for back, two paddling canoe.  when it comes to show Yoruba. . . in their own state for that matter. . . you begin show brea/sts.  lmao!  nna, na wa for you o.

show picture of squalid creek in Lagos with Yoruba people.  try harder my friend. . . you can do it.  

#occupygoogle and find pictures grin
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2012
@Beaf

Your hatred for anything and everything yoruba is scary. If indeed, u re an aide of the president, like many claim on this form, it becomes even more worrisome
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2012
^
Go and hide, we are determining if swamps and creeks exist in Lagos. Did you make the representative of the President? Or the light from the blinding truth about swamps and creeks is frightful so you that you try cheap ethnically coloured blackmail?

@topic
Swamp:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Osiris212(f): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2012
Majority of the pictures are east African slumps . . .follow the links attach to the original pictures and read the stories. They are all lies.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2012
Osiris.212:

Majority of the pictures are east African slumps . . .follow the links attach to the original pictures and read the stories. They are all lies.

The truth is veeeeeeeery bitter. Lagos sits in creeks and swamps.

@topic
A walkway over a swamp in Lagos.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2012
Creek.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2012
when you get a Yoruba living in these squalors that your brothers and sisters take for their normal way of living. . . you let me know.

im going to #occupymybed. lol.

#occupyyourcreek rascal! cheesy
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2012
Creek.

Fall in this one and simply die.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by abes(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2012
I'm not surprise to see beef with this thread especially when CPC and ACN are trying to endorse Fashola as the their presidential candidate. The slander starts here, have you all forgotten what he is paid to do? My advice, ignore him.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2012
Onlytruth:

Negro, c'mon, you know that no SE person would go to Lagos to paddle canoe on top of stench waters.
They may live in Ajegunle, but not on top of water mehn.  cool

Really? What about those SE/SS guys from "This is Lagos" BBC documentary.

I'm sure you can still find the documentary on youtube. Watch it, then come back and explain to us why the lords of the refuse dump were SE/SS guys.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2012
More proof of creeks. I wonder who is still unconvinced?
. . .And creeek pass creek!!! grin

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

when you get a Yoruba living in these squalors that your brothers and sisters take for their normal way of living. . . you let me know. 

im going to #occupymybed.  lol.

#occupyyourcreek rascal!   cheesy

Ironic isn't it? They all left their villages to "pick gold" off the streets of Lagos, creating slums and exerting pressure on social amenities in Lagos, only to turn around and point fingers.
If Lagos state government should decide to demolish those shacks, you will see how fast people like beaf will accuse Fashola of ethnic agenda, knowing fully well most people in those places are not Yoruba.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2012
^
My guy, is this not a creek in Bariga? shocked

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
My guy, is this not a creek in Bariga? shocked

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/pritheworld/3429867372/sizes/l/in/photostream/[/img]

Yes, it is. Occupied by your people of course.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Standing5(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf, r u still comparing the whole ND to Lagos or what? Lagos has its own creeks too but it is nuttin compared the whole of ur beloved ND. The avarage ND man was born in one of those creeks but a lagosian . . . .
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

Ironic isn't it? They all left their villages to "pick gold" off the streets of Lagos, creating slums and exerting pressure on social amenities in Lagos, only to turn around and point fingers.
If Lagos state government should decide to demolish those shacks, you will see how fast people like beaf will accuse Fashola of ethnic agenda, knowing fully well most people in those places are not Yoruba.

Stop the bullshiit.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

Yes, it is. Occupied by your people of course.

Hmmm! Is it a creek or not? Or if English is too tough for you, do you want me to translate? LOLZZZ!

Creek no ni o!

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

Stop the bullshiit.

What bullshit exactly?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

Hmmm! Is it a creek or not? Or if English is too tough for you, do you want me to translate? LOLZZZ!

Creek no ni o!

Please do. Even a creek rat like you should be able to differentiate between a creek and a refuse dump.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2012
^
Just admit that there are creeks and swamps in Lagos instead of introducing cheap ethnic blackmail.
Are there creeks and swamps in Lagos? Yes or No? Simples.

@topic
More proof of creeks in Lagos. This one has a special wall in the background:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
Just admit that there are creeks and swamps in Lagos instead of introducing cheap ethnic blackmail.
Are there creeks and swamps in Lagos? Yes or No? Simples.

Is English too hard for you or you want it written in Ijaw? I'm sure that question has been answered already? 

If a creek rat doesn't know what a creek is, then who is going to know?

Moreover, there's absolutely no proof the pictures are indeed Lagos.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

Is English too hard for you or you want it written in Ijaw? I'm sure that question has been answered already? 

If a creek rat doesn't know what a creek is, then who is going to know?

What is your point na? Are you just trying to dodge the kueshion or even lie like dudu negro?
Ok, here is another pic of sombedody buying ewa and dodo on the creek:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Gbawe: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2012
When will some of you learn that "silence is the best answer for a fool"? Or are you people fools also?

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

What is your point na? Are you just trying to dodge the kueshion?
Ok, here is another pic of sombedody buying ewa and dodo on the creek:

I actually thought you people live on fish and ogogoro! Didn't know you like ewa ati dodo as well.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

I actually thought you people live on fish and ogogoro! Didn't know you like ewa ati dodo as well.

Lol! Denial is a sign of emotional stress.
Anyways, the pic below shows a little girl standing on a makeshift walkway. You will notice that the swamp has been locally filled with sawdust:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farouk, Emenalo Reject Prison Food / Gov. Ambode Declares June 12 Public Holiday / Exxon Begins Production At 65000BPD Offshore Nigerian Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.