Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? (15942 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2012
Another creek again! shocked

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2012
And yet another one.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2012
And another one

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2012
And another one.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2012
Creek church and school:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2012
Swamp in Lagos:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbrrrofa, are you still denying the fact?
Swamp.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
You getting too desperate and misfiring like MK4 bolt action rifle, bro. Its all about swamps and creeks, creeks and swamps.

So, you think those pictures I posted are from the Sahara desert? Those are authentic pictures of the creeks in your neigbourhood.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2012
Is this not a creek?

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

So, you think those pictures I posted are from the Sahara desert? Those are authentic pictures of the creeks in your neigbourhood.

First time I've seen people standing on creeks, bro. Do you think they are Jesus? grin
Carry go" Na di kpoi you smoke dis early morning de turn turn your eye! Madness may follow! Nutin do you!  grin grin grin grin

Creek in Lagos:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

First time I've seen people standing on creeks, bro. Do you think they are Jesus? grin
Carry go" Na di kpoi you smoke dis early morning de turn turn your eye! Madness may follow! Nutin do you!  grin grin grin grin

Creek in Lagos:

Maybe the flares are obstructing your view, look closely at the background.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

Maybe the flares are obstructing your view, look closely at the background.

What I see in the background looks like a latrine. In Lagos, the creeks is all purpose; they shiits in it, bafs in it, drinks it, pisses in it and cooks in it. shocked shocked shocked shocked
If you look closely at the next pic, you might see some loose, random shiit floating merrily along.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2012
This one no be creek?

Niger D[b]hell[/b]ta

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2012
^
Broda, we get creek na! No be you de deny huna hown? grin
Creek!

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2012
[size=21pt]No! That shiit might paralyse you, sir! [/size]shocked shocked
Creek,

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by achi4u(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf the one MAN riot.

i like your venom on Yoruba them
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Ejine(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2012
. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Ejine(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Anyway, creek-dwellers are really an inspiration no matter how we all choose to look at them.
These are people who have all accepted to roll with the punches their environments bring. Look at all these pics posted on this thread and see how these people are carrying on with their respective lives and trying to make the best out of it.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Ejine(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
But I also gotta add, those pictures Aigbofa is posting only show how pathetic he/she is. There is clearly no comparison between the creeks in the Niger Delta and the ones in Lag.
Of all those pics you posted, how come I never saw the ND people dumping their refuse in the waters? All you did was post pictures of flaring pipelines owned by FOREIGN COMPANIES. Those are things the ND people can't change. Those are things they can't remove. Those are things they have to go through so worthless, lazy-asss, imbecilllic idiiots like you can see fuel to fill up your car and generator tanks with. And when the price of this same fuel goes up, welfare-addicted mooorons like you take to the streets, wailing and gyrating in the name of protest. They don't defecate in their waters like the peeps in Lagos. How many used pure water and Eva water bottles can your shameless asss see in the ND creek pics?

The joke is on you, mate.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
^
Are you minding tht yeye waistpipe? Just check out one of the pictures he actually searched for, selected and uploaded as an ND creek. . . It is called "NNPCSpill_[b]AtlasCove[/b]." Can you beat that? posting a Lagos creek as an ND creek? Gaddemit! grin

This is the pic by the way (right click it to checks its properties or view the name where he posted it here; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-888836.96.html#msg10354606 ):

www.nairaland.com/attachments/657180_NNPCSpill_AtlasCove_jpg1c5e6ffbd38c12d5c5c1bf5b894dd901
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by nduchucks: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
Why are you people exposing what you should be collectively ashamed of? SMH
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
^
No need asking you if there are creeks or swamps in the Sahara.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by firestar(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
Yes, there are. Ikorodu environs especially. One of the tranquil areas of the state.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
What is the meaning of all these unnecessary pix on N/L eating up bandwidth? Honestly I still don't and can't place the significance of this lousy thread. undecided
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
do we have drunken fishermen in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ejiné:

But I also gotta add, those pictures Aigbofa is posting only show how pathetic he/she is. There is clearly no comparison between the creeks in the Niger Delta and the ones in Lag.
Of all those pics you posted, how come I never saw the ND people dumping their refuse in the waters? All you did was post pictures of flaring pipelines owned by FOREIGN COMPANIES. Those are things the ND people can't change. Those are things they can't remove. Those are things they have to go through so worthless, lazy-asss, imbecilllic idiiots like you can see fuel to fill up your car and generator tanks with. And when the price of this same fuel goes up, welfare-addicted mooorons like you take to the streets, wailing and gyrating in the name of protest. They don't defecate in their waters like the peeps in Lagos. How many used pure water and Eva water bottles can your shameless asss see in the ND creek pics?

The joke is on you, mate.

Your father is pathetic. Does it matter who is doing the pollution? Creek rats or Shell?
Idiots like you always like to throw jabs and then cry when it is reciprocated.
I am pathetic but the dingbat who started this thread (and several) others is not?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
Are you minding tht yeye waistpipe? Just check out one of the pictures he actually searched for, selected and uploaded as an ND creek. . . It is called "NNPCSpill_[b]AtlasCove[/b]." Can you beat that? posting a Lagos creek as an ND creek? Gaddemit! grin

This is the pic by the way (right click it to checks its properties or view the name where he posted it here; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-888836.96.html#msg10354606 ):

When it is quite obvious many of the pictures you posted are not even Nigeria. Cry baby from Niger Dhellta
The idea is to poke you in the eye pal, not that I really need to do that, you are probably half blind from gas flares.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 6:17am On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

When it is quite obvious many of the pictures you posted are not even Nigeria. Cry baby from Niger Dhellta
The idea is to poke you in the eye pal, not that I really need to do that, you are probably half blind from gas flares.

I challenge you to point out a single pic on this thread I posted that is not in Nigeria.
It would make you a liar when you fail. cool

The long and short is, there are creeks and swamps in enough states outside the Niger Delta, therefore it is id!otic for anyone to try to use creeks and swamps as a derogatory description, especially when they themselves are from creeks and swamps.

By the way, I simply love them creeks and swamps and anyone should be proud of them; except the clowns whose crudity and ignorance have been blown up - they will go to absurd lengths to prove that black is white.

Mr Aigbofa and fellow freaks, there are a thousand creeks and swamps in Lagos.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf,

#occupyyourcreek  cool

Aigbofa, all the pictures wey beaf posted all na SS/SE people.  Just look at the prints on the women fabric. . . those are Eastern signature prints, Yorubas women dont wear these kind of prints or dress in them.  These are pictures from East and SS, not Lagos.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

I challenge you to point out a single pic on this thread I posted that is not in Nigeria.
It would make you a liar when you fail. cool

Lying is your stock in trade, not mine. You should go back and retake your pictures with recognisable Lagos landmarks. Is there any ambiguity about the d[i]hell[/i]ta pictures I posted?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2012
post #132 is the only one in there with Yoruba people. Everything else na SS/SE people living in squalor
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Jakumo(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2012
My most productive and memorable hunting trips took place afloat in wooden dugout canoes, deep in the forested swamps and rivers of Africa, navigating the labyrinth of meandering creeks while bull crocodiles bellow out their calls with reverberant majesty, as I strain to hear the muted footfalls of my quarry,  the ever-elusive Sitatunga swamp deer, who often hides its 300-pound bulk by total submersion in the swirling black waters.

To paraphrase an America country singer  "When you runnin' down my swampy home, you're walking on the fightin' side of me."

You city slickers can talk down on the swamps all you like, but I love them more with every magical visit to that watery world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Receives John Abraham, The First Black Parliamentarian In Poland / Godswill Akpabio Visits Obiano As He Celebrates 2 Years In Office - Photos / Non-provision Of Foreign Exchange: “leave CBN Alone” — Moghalu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.