Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa (13977 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Saraki, Dogara Won’t Apologise To Buhari, APC- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
cantell:

Vaavavoom,
I read your comments and i must say, you're quite a troll.
I've seen guys who feel like shyt about themselves, but you top the list.
Hide your head in shame.
Talk about disloyalty - *spits*

Am sorry you are caught with the wrong acquaintance, if your circle only moves about  then you've defined yourself. Pity me, I don't exist to please your niche - not o.r.g.a.s.m.i.c and can't shake your bravado fantasy, least if I agreed with you, both of us will still be wrong embarassed

And since you travel faster than light to hear and see guys who talk like shyte, am sure I have heard you but sorry amigo, you don't sound brighter
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
merengue grin
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
merengue:

LWKMD!!!! Make una see patriotism: The same people who have Pakistani carpenters as expatriates yet they say nothing. The same people in whose country Chinese people pay graduates 12k, yet they see nothing wrong. The same people whose leadership collected a scrap ship from the U.S.A and did presidential commissioning. Okay now S/A has apologized, Ndoma Egba's ego has been sated, we have shown that we are Voltron with our 'come and fight" diplomacy, its back to recharging your MTN lines, banking with STANBIC IBTC, going back to shopping at Shoprite and renewal of DSTV subscriptions. Abeg when will the Senate talk about the harassment of Nigerians in Libya, the Nigerians being beheaded in Asia for real or imagined crimes and the fact that Nigerian businesses in Ghana pay more as tax than other foreign companies? NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!!!

lololol Merengue, I didn't plan on hurting my back, ''come and fight'' diplomacy, you killed me with that line - Voltron truly don win. I guess I must be SuperTed grin Anyway sha satisfaction from small victories, after all am an Arsenal Fan - these days when we lose we even win! because every body else is agaisnt us!
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
High_Chief:

Wassup Nayah, long time.

Yeah i wanted the drama to drag a bit longer lets see who is the real boss. These guys have been hating on Nigeria for a long time, they just wanna take over at all cost, even in football they behave same way.
That's also what I think, but Nigerians have to think about why people are distant with them because you can't live on your own, everybody needs somebody, this issue has to lead to an auto critic as well, because SA is not the only country which is complaining about Nigerians, take a look to your own region ( ECOWAS) and Nigeria's fame, you'll see anyways good to see you
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

That's also what I think, but Nigerians have to think about why people are distant with them because you can't live on your own, everybody needs somebody, this issue has to lead to an auto critic as well, because SA is not the only country which is complaining about Nigerians, take a look to your own region ( ECOWAS) and Nigeria's fame, you'll see anyways good to see you  

These countries that are treating our people badly are just displaying what I will call "childishness" because their leaders are still the ones that will run to Nigeria for help anytime they are faced with difficulties. Any Black African country that runs into problem first call on Nigeria for help, thesame people their people dispise so much. I don't blame them, I blame our "Father Christmas" leaders who are always quick to help them out at the expense of we the citizens. Imagine South Africa fa! mtcheeeww!
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by cantell(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
Vaavavoom,
Hide your head in shame.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
cantell:

Vaavavoom,
Hide your head in shame.

Thank you for re-reading my comments. My response above still suffice.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

If one keeps feeding someone's expectation then such feedback will resonate as a trait rather than an exception. It is easy to identify a Nigerian in public space - most times never shy, boisterous, SMART(insert SHARP), and can be friendly to a fault. But it shouldn't detract that when we go to a place we have to understand that the rules can and are different. The problem mostly is the ''SHARP'' Nigerian created by the need to survive in an envirnment that has failed him/her. This is where the problem lie - the system hasn't created an enabling environment for people with smart minds to be positive with their ''smartness'' and these ones gradually slide into this habit. In no time it assumes the norm and when they travel out constitute the bad eggs smearing all of us. Of course it takes a mind discernable enough not to generalize and try to sift the few bad eggs from the good ones, easy said than done. All Nigerians are not bad, but we must fashion out a way to punish the few smearing the image of the country with their bad practices everywhere they choose to reside. It is the only way to curb the stereotype. In some way the battle is similar to every muslim being a terrorist, which is not true. The first step is to admit that we have this image problem brought about by the practice of ''SHARPNESS'' and not hide behind the ''there are people like that the worldover comment'', tackle head on and fine tune changes as we go.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by cantell(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
Vavavoom:

Am sorry you are caught with the wrong acquaintance, if your circle only moves about  then you've defined yourself. Pity me, I don't exist to please your niche - not o.r.g.a.s.m.i.c and can't shake your bravado fantasy, least if I agreed with you, both of us will still be wrong embarassed

And since you travel faster than light to hear and see guys who talk like shyte, am sure I have heard you but sorry amigo, you don't sound brighter
I don't expect you to please my niche or whatever you call it.
The most important thing is that the South African govt has apologised and thats all that really matters. Whatever comes after, is nothing but crap.
My second post was an error, but i guess you're too daft to know that.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
cantell:

I don't expect you to please my niche or whatever you call it.
The most important thing is that the South African govt has apologised and thats all that really matters. Whatever comes after, is nothing but crap.
My second post was an error, but i guess you're too daft to know that.

I know you got experience in doing this, but I haven't got an ''i.d.i.o.t-control'' button. So here's the deal, revel, drink to your ego, tomorrow when we wake the fundamental flaws of our country would have solved themselves.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by bigsean(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Cantell, Seriously bro?
wait First oh, did u repost the same reply twice at different times to abuse @Vavavoom?

This is just funny, i tot i was seeing things cos i just woke up or a glitch in the NL system. But no the cantell guy actually reposted exactly the same sentence twice.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by bigsean(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Cantell b4 ur abuse me join (lol grin)
i just saw u post owning up that the repost was in error. Its all good.
no need for u and vavavoom (funny name though) to dey bash urselfs, we all in this fight for restoring our international pride together.
what SA did in the first place is not good, it goes a long way to show how they really look at us, it was a premeditated plan.
call me an a.r.s.e but if i was govt will only listen to SA when my 125 SA's deported from Nigeria is complete.
And i will start respecting my citizens more, cos its obvious, nobody is going to give u more respect than ur own home country.
Because the international community is watching our response.

(they say when u are in a new place, the first person that "try" u, u go rake like say the heavens wan fall, so that everybody else watching go give themselves brain if them wan chance u before)
The world is watching nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
kokoA:

These countries that are treating our people badly are just displaying what I will call "childishness" because their leaders are still the ones that will run to Nigeria for help anytime they are faced with difficulties. Any Black African country that runs into problem first call on Nigeria for help, thesame people their people dispise so much. I don't blame them, I blame our "Father Christmas" leaders who are always quick to help them out at the expense of we the citizens. Imagine South Africa fa! mtcheeeww!

Not sure about this statement brother, big country doesn't mean big leadership, and for Nigeria its leadership is fragile
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by onila(f): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nigerians are not the only Africans that are treated badly in South Africa. Zimbabweans, Somali and other African immigrants are being deported daily
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Samy1: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
Why are we rushing to south Africa. Let us fix our home problem,
Nigeria is a rich Country but with many corrupt leaders who only
enrich themselves,
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by onila(f): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

Not sure about this statement brother, big country doesn't mean big leadership, and for Nigeria its leadership is fragile

Nigeria has the largest supplier of peacekeepers in Africa
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
@big Sean,

No mind the slowpoke. Came back with the same retort after a 50 minute interval- weda na hissy fit from excited hormones of a ''small victory'' abi na outright  - I guess it truly is hard to free i.d.i.o.t.s (read f.o.o.l.s, if u will) from the chains they revere.

We really need to put our house in order to earn the respect we desre. I was in Ghana last month and was shocked to see different rules applied to Schlumberger staffing - when I enquired why position which in Nigeria were tagged ''contract staff'' are regarded as staff positions I was told the government of Ghana cum union set the rules that everybody as long as they work for Schlumberger must do so as staff - be they drivers/cleaners and other rung-of-the -adder personnel. I shook my head, and couldn't believe my ears. Same company, different rules. So there you go.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

I partly agree with you but the fact still remains that inspite of our fragile leadership, we have contributed more to the African stability than any other country in the world.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by onila(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
we have forgotten this is the same country South Africa that killed and chased a large number of African immigrants in their country during the xenophobic attacks 3 years ago.
We all know South Africa dont treat African immigrants well. its not only Nigerians. Zimbabweans who are more closer to South Africa than Nigeria-culturally and geographically are being kicked out of South Africa daily
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by bigsean(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
onila:

Nigeria has the largest supplier of peacekeepers in Africa
To be real with u guys, i don't see or feel any sense of goodwill from other african countries or the international community at large about our peacekeeping efforts in Africa.
Maybe deploying troops to keep peace is now old sch or maybe we are very poor in negotiating a bilateral deals with the countries we commit Nigerian lives and army to. Or maybe they just hate us no matter what we do (trust me guys, that's becoming a valid option).

Anyway, i just feel, if SA was going to mess with anyone, it shouldn't be 9ja now, that's f**king disrespectful.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
Onila I know about some peacekeeper coming from Nigeria, but I'm not so sure about every single African country who have pb, I think Nigeria acts more in the West African region more than anywhere else
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by onila(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

Onila I know about some peacekeeper coming from Nigeria, but I'm not so sure about every single African country who have pb, I think Nigeria acts more in the West African region more than anywhere else

we had troops in Sudan and somalia. Nigeria has also sent her troops to participate in the UN peace mission in the Congo. Nigerian troops have also served in Somalia, Mozambique The Congo, Chad, Lebanon and Angola. Today, Nigeria is a leading troop contributing country in africa.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Onila that's what I said, being a big country everywhere doesn't mean you're a leader, because in order to give solutions about social pb anywhere, we need to improve our own and that's the issue I think for Nigeria: it tries to make peace while its soil has social issues especially with BOKO HARAM ( God is watching them)
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by teskyg: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ Islamrules.u are myopic and so daft in your assesment.U can't compare the amount of money south africa companies make in Nigeria to what Nigerians remit home from South Africa.Am sure multichoice and co know better.This is d time to hit them better.If you don't know,South African economic is rule by whites who are currently diversifying their investment from South Africa cos of targetted killing of whites and racial campaigned by ANC leader.the lost to SA would be huge.we will sqeeze their bulbs ds time arund.Lazy gays,rapist and HIV infected nation.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by cantell(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
Vavavoom:

I know you got experience in doing this, but I haven't got an ''i.d.i.o.t-control'' button. So here's the deal, revel, drink to your ego, tomorrow when we wake the fundamental flaws of our country would have solved themselves.
Mumu, last time i checked, this thread wasn't about how to solve the fundamental flaws of our country.
Vavavoom:

@big Sean,

No mind the slowpoke. Came back with the same retort after a 50 minute interval- weda na hissy fit from excited hormones of a ''small victory'' abi na outright  - I guess it truly is hard to free i.d.i.o.t.s (read f.o.o.l.s, if u will) from the chains they revere.
Like i said earlier, you're too dumb to point out an error.
Big sean read my comment and apologized. Thats exactly what mature people do.
Can't say the same about you, bloody mofo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harder Times Ahead With Galloping Inflation - Uche Uwaleke, / Again, Rivers, Ebonyi Community Clashes Claim 20 Persons / Pictures As Shettima Meets LG Chairmen, Vice Chairmen And Councillors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.