Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8249025 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
PresVA:
You're already 13 weeks? Sure you ain't an August mama? Why are you in Sept?
Cc Britneystacy my dear, that's what happens when you don't know your lmp. grin I think my last cycle was in December ( first week of sept EDD) but my first scan put me at end of August and my doctor insists I go with the scan.
But im still hoping for a September baby cos na my anniversary month.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
tatacherie:

Thanks Ma.we don massage taya.I'm losing hope gon sef I just pray I'm not losing my both hands cry I will try d bandage.thanks once more
Have you tried to use bandage?
I had pain on my arm during an after preggy, I used bandage but it's all gone now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Greetings to my e-sisters. My EDD from Nigeria was 17th of Feb and when I got to England they changed it to 23rd of Feb(based on their own scan). I no mind cos baby will arrive when she is ready irrespective of EDD. So on Tuesday 16th of Feb, I had my antenatal and complained to midwive that baby's movement has reduced. So she arranged for me to go for triage at the hospital to check babies heartbeat. I did and was placed on monitor for over an hour then they also did scan for me. The midwive that did the scan is not experienced at all. She just did it to confirm if their is enough fluid in me. She was like ur babies position is awkward, she is heads down and her back is facing ur tummy that's why the movement was reduced. The gave their report and told me to come back if I still don't feel any improvement. I went home and started eating pineapple, kpekusing and doing all things possible to induce labour. So on Friday, I went back to the hospital for the same complain, this time around they did the monitoring and scan and also checked if I was dilating. They told me my cervix is still close, and because I have had two episodes of complaining abt babys movement that I hv the option of induction or I wait till when labor comes on its own (by this time i was already 40wks3days according to naija and 39wks 3days according to them). So I opted for induction and d available date for me was 27th Feb. When I got home I noticed mucus discharge and later at night I got a call from the hospital that I shld come for induction on Sat 20th Feb. Was happy to hear that so early in d morning myself and hubby packed my bag and car seat and went to d hospital. Sorry for d Long story watch out for the second part.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Goodevening mamas, hope you had a fabulous day...plz help I bought a prenatal vitamin called nature's field pregmum today after the pharmacist persuaded me as I be JJC na. Sabi mamas, do u know about this vitamin? Or I should just dump it and continue with my folic acid jeje undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janedyke6: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
jaydude:

Ponders end is one of the best hospitals you can use for gynae and child birth issues in benin, it's owned by Dr Ojobo he's a renowned gynae in West Africa,and even consults for UBTH and he's there all by himself almost 247 and his bills are quite cheap too. I know lots of people that stay outside benin but just go there for his services on fertility issues

Thanks for this information.
May God bless you immensely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks dear. Will try eating healthy then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetSoup(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
zaynie:

Did she test positive to malaria?
Abeg high temp is one of the symptoms of pregnancy. I remember my husby calling me incubator
Lol....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
SweetSoup:
Lol....

You can introduce your wife to this thread so she can join her fellow October mothers and also ask questions as needs be. There are wonderful experienced mothers and certified nurses here that are always willing to answer questions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetSoup(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
sugah:

You can introduce your wife to this thread so she can join her fellow October mothers and also ask questions as needs be. There are wonderful experienced mothers and certified nurses here that are always willing to answer questions.
I surely will, thread makes so much sense. Thanks to all and may you all be delivered of your babies safely in due time by the grace of God...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
mompurity2:
@sharon6, congratz once again. I claim a supernatural delivery of my babies when due in Jesus name. Lovely BS I must say.
If I may ask, were ur twins in separate sacs of shared one sac? Also, did they share same placenta or had their diff placenta?

My water broke twice. I guess that means they were in different sacs. They had their different placenta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
maxiflexi:

Please stop giving piccan. Teething doesn't need drugs. Besides, the teeth may not come out for another 4 months. You can't keep drugging him for that long. My kids start drooling and scratching by 3 months but the teeth comes as from 9 months. Get teething toys for him - colourful water or gel filled toys shaped like hand or fruits. Refrigerate and giv to him when it's cool, the cold will soothe his gums and d roughness will help him with the scratching.
Thank you ma'am.I do give him teething toys but he didnt like it. I'll try refrigerating before giving him and see if he wil accept it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
BritneyStacy:

*rolls out red carpet*, *dusts executive seat* *brings out register * ......*jots down name*....but na pencil I carry write am ooo undecided undecided. Just pay your registration fee to Madam Zaynie oo. Once you present your receipt, your file will be conclusively registered wink grin grin
Welcome and happy bumping ooo.
lol..thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sharon6:

My water broke twice. I guess that means they were in different sacs. They had their different placenta.
Thanx ma'am. Kisses to them kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ahhhh, this thread can run eh.... Let me catch up... Btw, bleeding has finally ceased patapata. Just waiting to do the scan. I've gotten over it and believing God for another bfp.

@sugah, awwww my Honourable Captain, that's so sweet of you kiss. I will bring my transfer letter soon by God's grace. Miss you all, Team September cry. No body will drop out of the team again in Jesus Name. Amen.

@iyabetajos, thanks dear.

@lcoral, thank God for you o. God's on your side. Congrats once again.

@chinma414, happymama, vanilla90, congrats to you. May your LO bring you joy

@Sharon, gosh! Your BS na better season film. So dramatic. Was just imagining matron pushing kehinde in and out! You are a favored woman. I seriously tap into this anointing in Jesus Name. Amen. Kisses to the twins kiss

@mamafresh, waiting for BS part two o. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Congrats all new moms, it is well with you and ur LOs ijn! Welcome all new moms, receive the grace to carry belle! Zaynie....i forgive you! March mamas leave my kpata alone o *i no even wear kpata sef* Do u know bababeji now hides his phone from me? I for vex buy phone but i wan buy an-co for the ibejis, so no money for now. Lemme goan return the phone.....kizzez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Iyabetajos:

ohh am much better maam thanks for asking.just headache nw but its gettin beta.d oda doc said he believes d b.p can b managed so am currently on aldomet,nifedipine n vasoprin i guess.no more salt for me again.

Thank God dey can manage it, just b careful, am also on vasoprin to manage my BP coz of d pre-eclampsia issue in my last pregnancy. It will all end in praise.
Team April for supernatural birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 3:24am On Feb 24, 2016
mumtwins:

Thank God dey can manage it, just b careful, am also on vasoprin to manage my BP coz of d pre-eclampsia issue in my last pregnancy. It will all end in praise.
Team April for supernatural birth.
amen ma.may we all deliver with ease in jesus nane,amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Someone may need ds info before buying baby stuff
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/johnson-and-johnson-ordered-to-pay-72.html?m=1
Ahnie i have bn walking on egg shells hence my silence
Iyabetajos glad you r doin fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello everyone!!i have been a regular follower of dis thread!but I juxt registered dis morning.my edd is July ending,abeg make una welcome me.Madam zaynie,send me account number shaperly.i came loaded.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
tatacherie:

Thanks Ma.we don massage taya.I'm losing hope gon sef I just pray I'm not losing my both hands cry I will try d bandage.thanks once more

It's either carpel tunnel or de Quevian syndrome. I you can check the difference online. I had the latter.

Try to rest the hand and avoid repetitive task with your hands such as typing on your phone, or etc, as much can as you can but I'm afraid there is not much you can do

When you wean it will most likely go, mine went immediately I gave birth as I had it during pregnancy (with my first child)

If it's unbearable ask your dr for a steroid injection to your wrist

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Blessedmum:

It was hubby's friend dat gave him as gift, he got it frm US, d price is $200 for 3. You can check it online as well.
Ok dear, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Great morning oh all the different kind Mamas in the house; bellefull, newly downloaded, newly uploaded, TTC and vigilate Mamas. Hows the ministry moving? The lord is our strength oh, i just dey hail ni oh.

@CherryChy, its great to see you back to your bubbling self. Oya oh back to the kpekusing board, give DH bera home work.

@Iyabetajos, Thank God for his promises on your life 1. "He shall bless your bread and water and take sickness away from you . . . you shall not cast your young" 2. "I the lord will keep it (your baby) and water it (your baby) lest anything harm it(your baby). It is well with you my dear.

Madam Zaynie, two fingers in the air oh

Teamies, Tuale oh, owo mi loke, belle for iwaju.We shall testify.

In another news, pls Sabi Mamas make una help me answer. Is it normal for my LO to move actively one day and then just do one or two movements the next day? Also my belly is shinny and itchy no mata how much ori i rub on it. Is this normal? Pls answer a worried belleful woman here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Flourish89:
Hello everyone!!i have been a regular follower of dis thread!but I juxt registered dis morning.my edd is July ending,abeg make una welcome me.Madam zaynie,send me account number shaperly.i came loaded.

welcum teamie to team julijuli..may d Lord mak our preggy journey very smooth nd easy.Bless u.
@madam tatacherie..sori abt d pain..i had it my first tym too..it ws seriously painful..mine startd around 3mnths afta i gav birth nd stopped @10mnths..am really hopin i dnt av it for dis baby cuz its frightenin,try d bandage tin..i pray it works so sori again
@sayoddy very luvly poem..u will surely hold his hands very soon in Jesus name nd for all who r TTC God will open ur wombs for blessed babies in Jesus name.
Weldone mamas here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
sugah:

Cc Britneystacy my dear, that's what happens when you don't know your lmp. grin I think my last cycle was in December ( first week of sept EDD) but my first scan put me at end of August and my doctor insists I go with the scan.
But im still hoping for a September baby cos na my anniversary month.

Your own better, me weydey do me like say I for born next 2months sef grin grin....you dont mind waiting longer to meet your baby...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Actually they don't give malaria drug to pregnant women in early stage, mine was treated by taking drip and they added the injection through the drip, tell are to go to hospital and complain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Greetings to my e- mamas and sisters. To d remaining Feb mum
Ramcie, maureensylvia (class captin), oselin, pocahuntaz, bimpeswt wishing you ladies safe and supernatural deliveries. God shall send his angels to take charge on ur delivery day.
You shall carry ur LO. . I j n

@ all. Since I gave birth. I observed I hv been having swollen feet. This has been of concern to me n DH. I don't know wat to do.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
@Zaynie if u dont know I dey beef u o. I want to take over the position of accountant general from u. Your tenure has expired. All dues comes to me now let all be informed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
loistee:
@Zaynie if u dont know I dey beef u o. I want to take over the position of accountant general from u. Your tenure has expired. All dues comes to me now let all be informed.

shocked [img][/img]
Shuo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hehehehehe, dis na bera war film.
Camera roll, ACTION. . .
Abeg where my popcorn and 7D glasses
loistee:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omaibaji:

In another news, pls Sabi Mamas make una help me answer. Is it normal for my LO to move actively one day and then just do one or two movements the next day? Also my belly is shinny and itchy no mata how much ori i rub on it. Is this normal? Pls answer a worried belleful woman here.

i am still awaiting an answer oh pls Mamas help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
lcoral:
Greetings to my e- mamas and sisters. To d remaining Feb mum
Ramcie, maureensylvia (class captin), oselin, pocahuntaz, bimpeswt wishing you ladies safe and supernatural deliveries. God shall send his angels to take charge on ur delivery day.
You shall carry ur LO. . I j n

@ all. Since I gave birth. I observed I hv been having swollen feet. This has been of concern to me n DH. I don't know wat to do.

Please see a Dr ASAP. It could be a sign of BP and should not be ignored.

Raise the feet up as much as you can and try not to sit in one position for too long.

But importantly get your BP checked right away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
ohhh omaibaji tnx so much.amen n amen.abt ur question i xperienced such last week n wen i asked doc he said its a growth sprouting period n i agree cos dis week i started feeling kicks instead of d regular flutters.hope this helps dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.