Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159183 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Congrats bigmom. that was a really short labour abt 3.5hrs. Not bad and I wish the remaining mums so short or even shorter labour.
@ Udoka, I too started stooling before labour, although mine started on the day the labour started too, but it was really frequent and I was just passing very little but watery poo each time. Relax as long as Doc is not worried. It's coming to an end already. Wish you the best. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PRETTYMOMMA: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
@udoka,
Please I hope u are rehydrating urself as u r stooling? Pls cos its not a good idea to be weak so close to ur EDD. Biko!

Each tym u stool, drink water if u can. I stooled tho not as close to delivery as this but I went over 10times in one night and the Dr told me that drinking water all thru was the best tin I did.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oh, so much love, I wanna get preg again.
kiss kiss wish all expecting mothers an easy one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
sennykenny1: Congrats bigmom, I tap into d annointing oooo I want baby girl too, though scan said its a boy but I want God to surprise me.

Congrats once again, may she be great.
Kaf cakes where art thou, ve u beging ur countdown, jan momma make una weldone ooo

Sennykenny1, I dey here oh, I never start countdown oh, in fact I just want the day to be here, countdown come long sef somehow, how u dey na.

Congrats to all the new mama's, I've been too lazy and sleep deprived, to come on nairaland, I'll catch up as soon as i have some energy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
awww i ve missed alot.

congrats to the new mums bluedeville, bigmom etc, hope yous and ur babies are doing well?

@ udoka & rukemi, thanks for asking about me, im doing well, been extremely busy travelling up and down. i haven't gone for antenatal for 5 weeks now! i feel like i need to rest for the whole of next month but ofcz dat ain't happening, der is work et all

so i uploaded my pix on fb and friends were asking me if im preggy coz my face looks swollen, is it normal?

mums, i have a qus pls. ve had a stressfree pregnancy but of late, my feet tends to swell. my footwears are now uncomfortable, infact i think my feet has grown a size bigger. my calf pains me sometimes too though iknow its prolly coz i don't take my calcium religiously, ll go to hospital next week, but til den, i need assurances that the weight gain, swollen face and legs are pregnancy related, nothing more...

pls pls i need a copy.of the supernatural childbirth. my email addy is smokeymaris@gmail.com. can anyone help??

@ hummingbird, congrats, i tap into ur twin anointing biko.

march mums, i dey hail o

@ all, sorry for the long post, just trying to make up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
bigmom: God has done it for me, my baby girl arrived by 4:30am , labour started by 12:45am , we are doing well. gist later
Congrats dear. Kisses to the newest chic in town. Make sure u come n tell us ur story na dat one dey sweet pass. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Humming bird, its well wt u. Ur children are blessings from God, his gift maketh rich n addth no sorrow.
Rukemi, my online consultant how d pushing dey go
Byvan, u never cease to amuse and amaze me, i just enjoy ur updates. Infact na Senior Byvan i go dey call u, u re always on point.
Udoka, it wont be long again, d baby is already preparin to bounce out, no fret. Just make sure say u give us live updates.
smokey drinkey, feet swelling is a normal thing in pregnancies so long as there is no underlying medical cause such as kidney prob, high blood pressure, etc. Just check wt ur doctor first sha to rule out anything. All da best.
To all d preggy mammas, i wish u all a healthy and stressfree pregnancy. Meanwhile, i dey find dose my preg mates, am 17 weeks-3days old. So holla back if we re mates. One love y'all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
smokey. Good to know you are fine. My feet are swollen as well. I have been putting on a pair of slippers since everyday of last week. It's the only one that fits.
As for the swollen face, try to see the doctor. Hope your hands are not swollen sha?

preshila. Lol @Senior Byvan. You sounded like a girl that finished from FGGC.
The pushing is going fine sha. Thank u much.

I had lots of contraction and heavyduty kicks today. I just hope baby will be careful with the umbilical cord.

Prettymomma. Thanks for sharing about water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rukemi291: smokey. Good to know you are fine. My feet are swollen as well. I have been putting on a pair of slippers since everyday of last week. It's the only one that fits.
As for the swollen face, try to see the doctor. Hope your hands are not swollen sha?

preshila. Lol @Senior Byvan. You sounded like a girl that finished from FGGC.
The pushing is going fine sha. Thank u much.

I had lots of contraction and heavyduty kicks today. I just hope baby will be careful with the umbilical cord.

Prettymomma. Thanks for sharing about water.
Rukemi, na senior u be too. How u take know, i sure did finish frm FGGC...
I just dey shine eye like thiefman torch by dis time of the night, kai! Pregnancy hormones. Its well sha...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Preshila:
Rukemi, na senior u be too. How u take know, i sure did finish frm FGGC...
I just dey shine eye like thiefman torch by dis time of the night, kai! Pregnancy hormones. Its well sha...

Lol, ur not alone, my eye dey shine here too,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Preshila:
Rukemi, How u take know, i sure did finish frm FGGC...

There is always an attraction to a fellow 'Pro Unitate';
we usually respect with 'senior', 'sister';
we are super intelligent and observant. grin

chop knuckles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:52am On Nov 30, 2013
RUKEMI go to bed cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2013
@Smokey drinkey I experienced the same thing in both pregnancies. Swollen feet, face, nose, fingers. I removed my wedding ring because it got so tight. It's completely normal, although it's good you see your doctor as preshila pointed out. In the mean time, take a lot of fluids(water is the best) and always elevate your feet when you can, and stay active too, like walking. They'll make you pee a lot and get rid of the swollenness cos most of it is retained water. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 2:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Preshila:
kaf cakes:

Lol, ur not alone, my eye dey shine here too,

As hard as it might be, get as much sleep or at least rest as you can. The night vigil continues...lo makes sure of that. Good luck ladies. Make me too try sleep before she wakes up again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Preshila grin,no be small senior byvan , This thread dey fear meooo ! ! i know wan carry belle come back here grin.

Udoka,how are you today ? ? Abeg make the baby do come out, make you rest . Please take ORT for rehydration,it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats @ bigmom.wat a short labour.ur baby will bring joy to ur household.
@udoka how are u doing?hope the stooling has stopped.ur baby likes xmas and wants to be december baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Una morning oh! Those of una wey do nite vigil, hope you find small rest sha.
My My boy practically chased me from bed at 6am on a Saturday fa ,while the baby join dey jump and summansult.
@Udoka, pele oh ,the bright side is that you are closer than pips like me jere.

@byvan, I go take you up on your offer oh...

@jolin, favovergal,rukemi beauty...I hail una oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Rukemi291:

There is always an attraction to a fellow 'Pro Unitate';
we usually respect with 'senior', 'sister';
we are super intelligent and observant. grin

chop knuckles

Senior Rukemi, am loyal. I knew it frm d beginning that dis na pro unitate pikin. Chop knuckles back jare.
Senior Byvan, i dey throw away salute for u. it wont be a bad idea to have u back here...chuckles
I stil
Tobiegal, i later sleep o, na partial vigil i do, but i go everly make up dis afternoon, there's no two ways abt it. Right abt now, na pepper soup things...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2013
favored gal: RUKEMI go to bed cheesy

grin Oh girl. E no easy o. You were awake too. Kai. I hardly sleep completely for 2 hours. May God bless our womb and the fruits.

Preshila. Lol. Enjoy your pepper soup but don't allow pepper enter baby's eyes o. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2013
@Preshila,**Off to chop off the tubes then***that way am sure I won't be coming back,atleast not in this lifetime any more.I hope your LO is scuba diving wella kiss.

@Tobiegal n beauty, my charge nah a plate of Abacha with fried fish,let me know when you are ready to pay cool,there is no free lunch in Naija tongue.

@All,wetin hunger dey do me nah no conscience, am always hungry......i nearly ate a loaf of bread this morning embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2013
@rukemi...na so i see am o! But im having a lazy morning in bed...

@byvan...pele...isnt it because you are breas.tfeeding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2013
@Favoredgal, its really my first time of having this much appetite, i breast fed others too but never felt this hungry.Will it have anything to do with decline in strength ?as people get older not younger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hahahaha oldie....for your mind abi? Well..you have two toddlers to chase after in addition to the Ds you are b.feeding so your energy requirement is higher
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Favored gal,i think your are completely on point here,kids no easyoooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks everyone. I have not stooled today, guess it has stopped.

So this morning, I saw the 'show'. We rushed to the hospital after 'poking' only 2cm dilated. Am not having any single contraction, hv been admitted waiting for what next from my gynea who is yet to come. Pls cross ur fingers for me, I want all natural delivery.
Network is very bad here, I may not be posting much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hhahahhahah, you for no rush nah since contraction never start.

I wish you safe and complication free delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
i suspected this when you complained of stooling. God is with you and will give you your heart's desire, Amen. 2cm and no contraction, not bad(I believe you're having contractions hence the dilation up to 2cm, you're just not feeling the pains yet)...at 3cm I was already seeing the door of hell from afar cheesy
Good luck. Patiently waiting for your birth story.
Thanks Tobiegal, I tried to sleep and baby really cooperated o. we slept till around 10:30am smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
@byvan
My sis d you wan make I born for house?grin d way d thing take gushed out, I think say na the water broke grin, infact I told them when I got to d hosp that my water don break, its after poking they said its d mucus plug. Gynea said now that they will observe me for 24hrs before deciding what next. I feel like goin home jorr grin. Anyway I pray God begains to quick my body,still no pain or contraction, only ones in a while uneasyiness on my waist.

@mayblossom
Thanks dear.

@Rukemi
I don dey do live reporting for u oo now that my phone is still close to me grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
My 3rd angel, a bouncing baby boy just arrived. All thanks to God almighty. Soooo drained.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VENUSS(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
@udoka, praying for you. You will have a stressfree delivery.
Congrats @goldwaters
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
@udoka, no fall my hand oh! Make u born today before my BIS go expire! grin
I wan read ur story!! It has started easily, God will continue to make it easy for u IJN.

@goldwaters, congrats, give the lil one a kiss for me. Waiting for ur full gist.

@byvan, I dey tell u, u no wan believe, baby gal don dey ur belle wit this ur hunger wey no dey stop. Go and do PT and come and share the gud news grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Goldwaters, congrats. We await ur birth story.
Udoka, lets go there, live update. May God make it easier than u expect. Amin.
Byvan, Joilin, tobiegirl,mayblosom, una doo o .rukemi, preshila, pro unitate. I share in d knuckle o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.