Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147353 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Godmother:
@ Mitchyy

Pls don't go silent o. You are one of the mamas that made me feel welcome on this thread when I was new and was a bit scared of asking questions. I really enjoy reading your replies here so pls keep it going.

@iomoge2

Present ma. 21wks1day and kicking! Baby's kicks are not so constant; felt it three times yesterday. Seriously doing countdown o. 16-19 weeks to go cheesy Yaaah!!! Feel bloated too when I eat so I eat in bits now.

Will do my anomaly scan on Monday ahead of the antenatal
Mine too isn't constant o
I drank locozade yesterday to enable me feel kicks as my love is busy doing stretches instead.
Like trying to stand straight. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2016
missade:
@iomoge2

Present ma!
As for Lo's kicks, they are very constant now, although not hard yet but its constant through the say. It's very exciting and calms me down, its my daily reminder that all is well.

Did the anomaly scan and all is well to the glory of God, just that I still don't know the sex o. It haff taya me o.

Plenty kisses to Zoe wink and all Nov Lo's
#21weeks #TeamNov2016

Hahaha as per sex, maybe you are having a girl and she is closing her legs.
U still have more time to find out.

Zoe is fine... Thanks love.
What if lo is a boy Lemme start looking for boy name o
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
XX01:
iomoge2

I dey o. Was given iron tabs but I dumped it somewhere cos I prefer constipation to purging.. Meant to go for my anomaly scan in 2 weeks but I couldn't wait for sex of the baby. I jejely went to a lab and they told me it's a boy.

Been in shock. I wanted a girl so so bad. I have one boy already. Don't know if I can do again but I think I will still try for number 3. Want a girl so badly.

Congrats mama! Me I just want to know the sex ni undecided
@iomoge2...maybe we should update sex of lo beside mama's names?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
proudmom38:
I'm so happy 2 see my Lil Proudy cutting 2 tooth at once @ 10months plus 'no pain or fever'....

He walks around holding d couch n running with his pusher,climbs all d climbable but refuses 2 stand or walk on his own.'I'm worried abt dis'. I dnt knw wat 2 do as I cnt wait 2 see him take his 1st step.... I don tell am say no birthday if he no waka b4 den...

cc.keji3,kaffy4bill,modath n gbogbo July 2015 mamas na only me waka come? @all sabi mamas helep ooo.

No b only you dearest sis, sorry for replying late
She has 4 teeth already,takes a few step @ will but stil hold on to things to walk around and enjoyed being held too.
My major ish with her is she's nt eating well sad
prefers breastmilk to any other thing, my breast yaff seen shege angry
Can't wait to wean her
Kisses to lil proudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Gudmorning mamas! Dis is rejoice03 . My phone got spoilt and i also forgot d password to my mail dats why i couldnt log in 4 a while but i do use hubby's phone to read.I presently borrowed one DH's spare phone and am also using his moniker.

Congrat to every mamas dat recently delivered. To mamas dat experience loss God wil restore u in triple fold.To d remaing june and waddling mamas God wil make it easy for us.No more loss on dis thread IJN.Welcome to d new preggie mamas it shall be easy for u all.

To ATC mamas d time to testify is now IJN.

Team november4supernaturaldelivery.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2016
iomoge2:
Awesome November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Florena
006. Godmother
007. Iomoge2
008. Jumayin
009. Jummy004
010. LadyMessi
011. Missade
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01
014. Phummy1821
015. PrincessKF
016. Princesskiki
017. Pweetyface
018. Rejoice03
019. Roseval
020. Sweetrie
021. Temmygal25
022. Twogreatnations
023. XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name and also have swift delivery , Amen.
Baby Alive, Mommy Alive, Daddy Alive, Plenty Money, Good Health and Good News all over.

Week 21, 20, 19 & 18.

Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.

Mama's let's come n give our kicks alert o.
Kikikikikikiki.
For me it's still mild at 21weeks n I feel it down low.
Been placing dh's hand on d tummy so he can feel it but who sai

How far with our anomaly scan.
From 20weeks, we should do one.
Love you all so much.
Monday prayer should be on our mind biko.
We need it now than ever before.
Kisses to all our small n big bumps.

Who else feels like a whale after eating?
It's scary..... And I eat small portions o.
Infact, mornings are my best time when all foods are digested.
Resulted to taking freshly squeezed orange every night.
I can't shout.

Plants wet kisses on every bump.
Love u all.
Hope I get some kissed back.

Bracing up for bumpy Tuesday.... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Present captain.... baby Can kick for Africa and DH has been feeling it also since 19weeks.... for now no Constipation and heartburn, I just feel very normal. I went for the anomaly scan on wednesday at 21weeks, we r team blue and everything is ok, Lo weighed 0.56kg..... we thank God for bringing us this far.

Kisses to you. kiss kiss kiss kiss

#teamnovemberforsupernaturalDelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
@ capo iomoge present ma and weldone on d good job God bless u.Kindly change my moniker from rejoice to dis for now.

Am gud and have been feeling baby kicks too but not frequently.

D last scan i did at 18weeks gave my Edd as october 16 and LMP is november 1st or 2nd.The sex refuse to show oh but hopefully at my 22weeks scan i wil check again.Am 21weeks4days today.

@cherrymummy1 welcome back and thks for d mention.How is Lammy baby?

@mumpurity wats up i have not read from u in a while.It is well wit u and d twins IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
What are we having for breakfast.

Someone said fried egg is bad.
Hian.

Oya come n join me.
kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
iomoge2:

Hian.

Oya come n join me.
kiss kiss

I'm Coming ooooooooooo.... let me do small oju kokoro
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2016
plz oh... I hv been taking pregnacare plus calcium tabs....my PCV is 24 at 29 weeks....and I can't go to the hospital till am 33 weeks as they asked me to return in 6 weeks...I need help on drugs to increase my blood level...plz don't ignore... very important plz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016
@mydream25,I sight you, quite a while. How r u and LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
iomoge2:

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Florena
006. Godmother
007. Iomoge2
008. Jumayin
009. Jummy004
010. LadyMessi
011. Missade
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01
014. Phummy1821
015. PrincessKF
016. Princesskiki
017. Pweetyface
018. Rejoice03
019. Roseval
020. Sweetrie
021. Temmygal25
022. Twogreatnations
023. XX01

Baby Alive, Mommy Alive, Daddy Alive, Plenty Money, Good Health and Good News all over.

Week 21, 20, 19 & 18.

Amen.

Kikikikikikiki.

Love you all so much.

I can't shout.

Love u all.

Present ma , me am not feeling the kicks yet o, or maybe I don't know what the kick feel like. Doctor checked yesterday and said baby is fine that I will feel the kicks soon. I can't wait.

I am yet to do anomaly scan. I also feel this peppery sensation in my throat and bloating especially at night. Cattarh is my companion for now. Not funny at all. In all I thank Jehovah. May he see us all through. Much love and kisses to you too cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2016
raptor2:
My people my people how are we this sexy Friday
Team JULY are we counting down. l can't wait to behold my Lo. God we thank you because You alone deserve the Glory
@ iyabetajos how are you doing sweet sis? You have a sweet voice ooo
@ Fortius my friend my friend. You don see sexy Prince when Enkaydewdrop give us. You beta collect this Son inlaw grin grin
@ Mitchyy how are you doing girlfriend?
Please sabi mama's that are using ori and coconut oil. Do you use it everyday
Team ori and coconut oil
Cc olatenbony
Cc Fortius
Cc kaffy4bill

lol u wey i think say na oyinbo dey call me.thanks dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
iomoge2:

Hian.

Oya come n join me.
kiss kiss

Chai! You don do me something this morning ooo. I must find plantain today o, egg dey house. ##offtogetplantain##

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
plz oh... I hv been taking pregnacare plus calcium tabs....my PCV is 24 at 29 weeks....and I can't go to the hospital till am 33 weeks as they asked me to return in 6 weeks...I need help on drugs to increase my blood level...plz don't ignore... very important plz
You can go to the hospital ANYTIME! irrespective of your appointment date, your doctor should have placed you on a ferrous supplement seeing that your Pcv is that low, in the meantime eat plenty veggies and you can wash ugu and drink its water(a 33cl glass will do) like 4 times a week till you see your doctor for prescription.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Jesusbaby1:

Hello mama, I don't think drugs increase pcv. Why not try n increase your vegetable intake
E.g pumpkin leaves, green leaves(efor), water leaves etc. If u can include it in ur meals on a daily basis. Make sure u don't cook the veggies for more than 3-5mins. Add plenty crayfish.
Include fish, meat or eggs in your daily meal.
U can drink the pumpkin leaves (ugu)water.
I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emeka71(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy weekend to all the women here ; please let's come here https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand and vote ivyy in Miss Nairaland Forum beauty contest simply type or copy below
I vote ivyy

CC: NLJEGA
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Liftedhands:
kikikikiikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin congratulations!!!!!!!!

Tyconcepts iya mofe come and make yours officail too o! KikikikikikiKikKikikikikikiKikikikikiki grin grin
grin

Iya Ekene....put me for ground ooooo, I no wear pata. grin

Ahnie congratulations... U have finally chop and belleful. Mr Alex is the boss...."Twale" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Jesusbaby1:

HB12 blood syrup helped me a lot when I was pregnant. You can try it too. Also eat lots of veggies....Snail is a booster too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2016
iomoge2:

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Florena
006. Godmother
007. Iomoge2
008. Jumayin
009. Jummy004
010. LadyMessi
011. Missade
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01
014. Phummy1821
015. PrincessKF
016. Princesskiki
017. Pweetyface
018. Rejoice03
019. Roseval
020. Sweetrie
021. Temmygal25
022. Twogreatnations
023. XX01

Week 21, 20, 19 & 18.

Amen.

Kikikikikikiki.

Love you all so much.

I can't shout.

Love u all.

Present ooo my able captain.
Hello November mamas, we are gradually getting there. Though I can't do without counting down daily. I even feel this 5th month is slow.
So I've been pooing a lot, like 3 times a day. Told my doctor and she said I should watch what I eat, dats all. I'm making sure I'm taking enough water to help dehydration too.
And on d bloating issue, I'vé started feeling d heaviness oooo, even after pooing I still feel very heavy and full especially my lower abdomen.
LO has been kicking softly, somtimes I feel like he rolled in 360, very sweet feeling. Weneva I'm bored I will just lie on my back for a few minute and he will kick. Sweet!
I also notices he has occupied my lower abdomen and also moving up to d middle, I see his size wenEva I lie on my back.
I've nt done my anomaly scan ooo, will ask my doctor next ANC, I dnt even knw his gender yet but I'm sure it's a boy, yes it is! wink
My sister's naming ceremony is on monday and all my native attires have tight me finish, no time to sow a new one cry cry cry and I dnt want my family to see my bump yet, what can I do?

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2016
ahnie:
Oghene me!!.not again o....kweke!iyabetajos the lord z your strenght. cry cry cry.ma'am please dont cry.its well with you in jesus name.pls wipe your tears
amen maam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
I second liftedhands and Esof. If you do all wot they said religiously it must come up.
You need to take Ferrous along side with Vit C alongside.
Don't watch ur weight, eat well not carbs o. Proteinous foods.
Meanwhile take things easy so that you don't faint. I hv been there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2016
proudmom38:
I'm so happy 2 see my Lil Proudy cutting 2 tooth at once @ 10months plus 'no pain or fever'....

He walks around holding d couch n running with his pusher,climbs all d climbable but refuses 2 stand or walk on his own.'I'm worried abt dis'. I dnt knw wat 2 do as I cnt wait 2 see him take his 1st step.... I don tell am say no birthday if he no waka b4 den...

cc.keji3,kaffy4bill,modath n gbogbo July 2015 mamas na only me waka come? @all sabi mamas helep ooo.

Hiya, longest time, male proudy nko? Worry not my dear sis, Lil proudy has a twin in LBK, same exact thing, 11 months yesterday & he is still on team "im cool with crawling" cheesy

If there is Olympic gold for crawling baby K is the Usain Bolt (clear favorite & sure champion) , that boy can crawl fiyah! cheesy cheesy

I don't see him walking by his b-day & I ain't gat no worries, every child nor be the same, big bros waka @ 9m, Sis @ 10m but when K likes he can let go of furniture, All good.

July mamas & our blessed bundles, double Tuale. kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Iyabetajos....Darling my prayers are with you. May God give you and your family strength to move pass this and a smile for better days ahead.

****Hugs & Kisses****

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016
tyconcepts:
Iyabetajos....Darling my prayers are with you. May God give you and your family strength to move pass this and a smile for better days ahead.

****Hugs & Kisses****

amen n amen God bless u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Una pregnant women too dey like vex vex....ahn ahn! Na only una waka come? angry
Sugah Vex
Hormobollar Vex
Mitchyy Vex
over ordinary iron tabs o!
Oya hug and make up. wink

If your PCV is low as in 28% and below, then you may need iron tabs. The thing is just cos your PCV is 35% today doesnt mean by next month it wont be 25%.
Iron tabs also cause headaches esp when your pcv is in normal range. It will only make your blood more concentrated and this will create pressure in your vessels. My SiL was actually pulled off her iron tabs when she kept having these headaches and she got better.
My husband always donates blood like twice a year cos his pcv is off the roof and give him headaches and joint pains too. After his blood donations, he testifies to feeling better.

Again I say it, always work with your Dr.
There is no favoritism here, if we are particularly closer to someone, it is because we have known the person/about the person for a while or because the person sought us out.
You will be excluded only if you feel excluded.
You will be one of us only if you feel like one of us.
Make yourself heard abeg. wink

In other news, momma Lovinam, the MostSnrElderMama, mother of 7 kiss. Being a while ma, where are you.
Aunty Kimoni, the nuns still dey hold you ni?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Florena:

My sister's naming ceremony is on monday and all my native attires have tight me finish, no time to sow a new one cry cry cry and I dnt want my family to see my bump yet, what can I do?

Some people don't need to see the bump before knowing your haff chop overfeeding.

You can't hide "joy" babe....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2016
tyconcepts:

Some people don't need to see the bump before knowing your haff chop overfeeding.

You can't hide "joy" babe....
That's what my mom said too, she said because I've always been slim, dat people will knw I'm pregnant because I've added weight and my breast is even thrice it's former size. I just don't like d way people ask pregnant women why dey ave not delivered yet. Dey will see you and d next thing is to ask "eeti bimo ni"

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Woooww... lovinam , mother of 7 ? shocked I raise nyash for you. .. you try no be small

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Florena:

That's what my mom said too, she said because I've always been slim, dat people will knw I'm pregnant because I've added weight and my breast is even thrice it's former size. I just don't like d way people ask pregnant women why dey ave not delivered yet. Dey will see you and d next thing is to ask "eeti bimo ni"

That question can be annoying but then human beings no get chill, there would always be that class of persons....Those are questions you stylishly ignore.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Mspat, Mummyejire, Dunasy, Proudmom38, Modath, Favoredgal, Brokewaist, Stadora.......I haff missed you babes. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I still dey find NL hug similey to add join.

How Una Dey?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Florena:

Even when i've not tested positive someone greeted me in church and she was like "lagbara olorun ibeji lo ma bi o" I began to wonder that what do I want to give birth to twins with. So you don't even have to have a bump before some people will knw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.