Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143317 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Please shift for me. Don't finish the popcorn o, hold on let me go get chapman.

Today is gonna be HAUTE like #threadcuties last week! grin

Enkay show us your bump now, u dey fear?
Come this woman remain the popcorn nah! See as you are using two hands to eat later you go say bobo Hansel is growing big grin grin tongue

#Enkaydewdropshowusthebump wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hey mamas kiss kiss kiss

Happy #ThreadBumpies#

Who can relate with this picture?

Team October, how are we doing?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Enkaydewdrop, how vigilante? grin

As I'm typing this reply, I'm dozing... As in, nodding head seriously...
So, you can guess my answer...

Oh yes!!!!!!!!! You guessed right...

#Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mummide:

I'm so so happy for u, God did a marvellous work. When I saw "ruptured placenta" afraid catch me, i was like shey she said it was no longer low lying ....... in all we give thanks to God. Me that had a low lying placenta , I'll have to b going for scan every week o ooo. It is well

Yes oh mama...
Please keep going oh...
And go to different places if possible...

It will end in praise for you...
Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Hehehehe!!!
*singing* Come on over, come on over, come on, come on to me
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffff tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
cherrymum1:

Enkaydewdrop, afraid catch me as I read ur BS finish o. We thank the Great physician and warrior for coming thru. Love from Baby Lam and I to Bobo Jay.

Awwwww...
Thanks mama...
Kisses to you and Baby Lam...

Mmmuah
Mmmuah
Mmmuah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
Come this woman remain the popcorn nah! See as you are using two hands to eat later you go say bobo Hansel is growing big grin grin tongue

#Enkaydewdropshowusthebump wink

Shhhhhhh! Don't let all these mamas hear now. Nor worry, i'll remain the strong bottom part for you. Hehehehehe cheesy

#EnkaydewdropShowUsTheBump grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffff
tonguetonguetongue

Don't be stingy jor. There is love in sharing.

*shakes bum bum* cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:
It's bumpy Tuesday. ...
Here is my 33weeks +4days bump.
Meanwhile, someone should tell Iomoge2 to lend me her boobies lemme use ... when she born, I go return am tongue tongue tongue

Nne, are you sure that this is a 33 week bump??

Oh Lawd...
#Faints

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Mama's pls help me out.
I teach in a private skool,our Head teacher a lady during teachers briefing last week said DAT we pregnant women av not notify d management about our pregnancy so dey don't believe they av any pregnant staff imagine.she said we were suppose to inform d management once we know we are pregnant.pls who does not.
Yesterday dis same lady said anoda tin DAT we are suppose to submit our letter for maternity leave the day we put to bed so that our leave will start reading from that day.

Now my question is this,for those DAT work in private organization when do u apply for mat leave,do u inform ur boss about ur pregnancy before showing bcus dis our HM is just a lousy and badbelle lady.

Pls don't read and pass.

My dear, every company has its rules on maternity. What applies to one company would not and might not apply to you. Id advice you go and get your employee handbook/employment contract and see what it says for yourself not relying on hearsay from the head teacher or mamas that don't work in your organization.

For instance, I had to inform my company of my pregnancy as soon as I got my bfp cos my kind of work does not go well with pregnancy. I had to be put on administrative duties immediately I confirmed pregnancy. So I have colleagues that have been counting my pregnancy with me from day one, annoying? Hell yes! But I no get choice.
My company's own maternity policy too is different. It is not when you like...they get your EDD from the doctor and send you off on maternity when you are 6weeks to your due date.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
tyconcepts:
Mspat, Mummyejire, Dunasy, Proudmom38, Modath, Favoredgal, Brokewaist, Stadora.......I haff missed you babes. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I still dey find NL hug similey to add join.

How Una Dey?

Thanks mama for asking,How mofe bobo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Beautiful bump everywhere @Britney,missade and mitchyy.

@missade ur bump look cute in dat ur gown.

@ladymessi sowy, quick recovery. Pls take care of urself more and do somtin about dis mosquitoes.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
LadyMessi:

@Enkeydewdrop, how is my Jay-boy and his sucking ministry...

Sorry for responding late, I went to hospital this morning to see my doctor and I have been placed on drip after testing positive to malaria. Even right now I'm typing with just one hand.

Sorry about your health...
Please feel better soon...
God is your strength...

Jay-Boy is very fine thank you mama...
The sucking ministry has not started moving oh...
We've forgotten the address to the permanent site...

#Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Shhhhhhh! Don't let all these mamas hear now. Nor worry, i'll remain the strong bottom part for you Hehehehehe cheesy

#EnkaydewdropShowUsTheBump grin
wuked sumbori nah guguru be that one angry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Mama's pls help me out.
I teach in a private skool,our Head teacher a lady during teachers briefing last week said DAT we pregnant women av not notify d management about our pregnancy so dey don't believe they av any pregnant staff imagine.she said we were suppose to inform d management once we know we are pregnant.pls who does not.
Yesterday dis same lady said anoda tin DAT we are suppose to submit our letter for maternity leave the day we put to bed so that our leave will start reading from that day.

Now my question is this,for those DAT work in private organization when do u apply for mat leave,do u inform ur boss about ur pregnancy before showing bcus dis our HM is just a lousy and badbelle lady.

Pls don't read and pass.

Cc zaynie,rezzy, all sabi mama's

Initially in my organisation you apply 3weeks before your edd but they noticed so many people dnt apply and they go into labour while at work and we also had an incidence for the first time in february where a pregnant staff died so they made it compulsory for all pregnant staffs to submit a copy of first scan and dey must go on leave a month before EDD.I believe since that is what your school management want discuss with them and if you are ok then go ahead with their decision.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
sugah:

My dear, every company has its rules on maternity. What applies to one company would not and might not apply to you. Id advice you go and get your employee handbook/employment contract and see what it says for yourself not relying on hearsay from the head teacher or mamas that don't work in your organization.

For instance, I had to inform my company of my pregnancy as soon as I got my bfp cos my kind of work does not go well with pregnancy. I had to be put on administrative duties immediately I confirmed pregnancy. So I have colleagues that have been counting my pregnancy with me from day one, annoying? Hell yes! But I no get choice.
My company's own maternity policy too is different. It is not when you like...they get your EDD from the doctor and send you off on maternity when you are 6weeks to your due date.

Tanks my captain,I don't tink d school has a laid down rules for DAT,we don't get to see d owner of the skool often.but will try to see her once she is around.tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
missade:

Meanwhile we are 21w 3 days today...

Awwwww... Fine woman... Fine bump...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:
Don't have any new baby bump pic to share so i'm doing a before and after of my bump!!! cheesy

Its just amazing how our body evolves in pregnancy. Pregnancy is jes beautiful!!!

Chai!!!

Bobo H don finish awa sexy...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Nne, are you sure that this is a 33 week bump??

Oh Lawd...
#Faints
You better not faint. Wake up and give baby Jay booby o ooo...... Me I never see your own o ooo..... Jay that was so big at birth... am sure yours was trailer load tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ogheneme!!!!!!!!
Abasi!!!!
Oluwa o!!!!!
Chineke me!!!

Britneystacy!!!! Wetin you dey show so?
bosom + even nips.....ahhh mama dont corrupt my eyes o!
Sofry sofry for the daddies that come online abeg embarassed
I concur with Coldfeet, its really a BoobyTuesday grin lipsrsealed...

Enkaydewdrop.....,show us the bump wey everytime you will say it is huge...it is huge....let us be the judge tongue

#Chooks hand inside Mitchyy's popcorn
#Chewing loudly
#Remembers she is fasting shocked
#Spits it back into the popcorn cup grin
Sorry Mitchyy embarassed
Sorry Coldfeet embarassed

Olaoyekemi, na dem dey always ask me for letter.They will first say I'm sorry to ask you for due date grin
You can wait till you are like 5 months gone before you tell them.
I actually like starting mat leave when I give birth cos it means spending more time with baby plus I get to 'exercise' before delivery cos at least at work, I go up and down, do this and that. At home, na so so sleep.

Amen Janix, amen.
I am expecting you....... kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Janix2:
Am joining U Guys before this year runs out In JESUS Name,

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
hafofems:
Beautiful bump everywhere @Britney,missade and mitchyy.

Thank you....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Don't be stingy jor. There is love in sharing.
*shakes bum bum* cool

I wee teh Hansel to kick your bumbum now...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

You better not faint. Wake up and give baby Jay booby o ooo...... Me I never see your own o ooo..... Jay that was so big at birth... am sure yours was trailer load tongue tongue tongue tongue

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Na real trailer load...

It was too big for my small body sha...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
zaynie:

Enkaydewdrop.....,show us the bump wey everytime you will say it is huge...it is huge....let us be the judge tongue

#Chooks hand inside Mitchyy's popcorn
#Chewing loudly
#Remembers she is fasting shocked
#Spits it back into the popcorn cup grin
Sorry Mitchyy embarassed
Sorry Coldfeet embarassed

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
Enkay's bump coming right up...

Mitchyy and coldfeet, there goes your popcorn...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
olaoyekemi:

Tanks my captain,I don't tink d school has a laid down rules for DAT,we don't get to see d owner of the skool often.but will try to see her once she is around.tanks

When there is no laid down rule people tend to pull stuff out of their asses when it suits them angry
I guess you would just have to wait and talk to the owner like you said.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cute bumps everywhere!

May I join una today.

My bump at 37 weeks, though today scn says na 38 weeks

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na wa o....see transformation!! grin

mitchyy:
Don't have any new baby bump pic to share so i'm doing a before and after of my bump!!! cheesy

Its just amazing how our body evolves in pregnancy. Pregnancy is jes beautiful!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mama's please help me touch light my matter am always down with malaria every 4wks I've use all the insectide I can lay my hands on plus mosquito net still the same... I read about malaria in pregnancy and it not a good one what and what can I do to keep this at bar
# team sept
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
20 wks today according to scan n 19 WK 4 days from LMP

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Zaynie popcorn on top fasting shocked
And you spat it back into the cup cry cry cry

Mitchyy you can have all the pop corn I don chop belleful grin grin grin grin grin
Kikikikikikikikikikiki

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
JUMAYIN:
20 wks today according to scan n 19 WK 4 days from LMP

Chineke!!!

Wey yia pant?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.