Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156176 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Who's awake o? cry October far sha cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Finally I am through!!! I have forgotten so much, well May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the sweetest fellowship of the Holy Spirit rest and abide with all of the mamas here, their families and all the mamas in the world. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

mummy Ekene; madam liftedhands your signature speaks volumes, I don't know why but we serve a just and loving kind God. One thing is certain, if we stick to the Word of God, we will come back with a testimony. Nwa nne mo, it is well.

sis Enkay read your episodic b/s mehn......I've heard "ruptured membrane" when I was still touring the hospital. Next thing the nurses were running helter skelter and the porters came to take the patient to the connecting teaching hospital for EMCS. I didn't even know what that meant until last night, we should really be vigilante while pregnant. May His name be glorified, it ended in praise.

waddling sisters how's the ministry? cheesy

congratulations to the newest mommies in town, may your Los be the source of all good things in your lives and families.

welcome to all the new mamas on the thread, enjoy your bumpy rides here, mingle and have fun.

teamMay greetings from Lesotho with love. kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:07am On Jun 30, 2016
luscioustrish:
Kpele. Some nights are like that.... have you tried a glass of milk after dinner before? Troubles of pregnancy o ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Evacroft:
No be small thing,was away almost althrough only to meet plenty pages. Una sabi gist.
Nawa nobody answer my question,wetin I do now,everytime I ask questions no one even answer,and at d end I will have to delete it.
And offcourse I resend still the same. There is God o.
ll.
Na who be that where dey ignore my teamie questions? ? Show me the person fa ? I think your deleting the questions is the problem why you don't answers...cos may be when you post it, it may be mama's who don't have answers that are online den and will pass it ...and when those wey get answers come online, they don't get to see it because you have deleted it. I don't see anybody's question I have answers to and ignore except I have seen that the person's question has been treated correctly. ..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Evacroft:
Pls who else feels baby hiccups regularly, I hope this is a good thing. Read that it is but am not sure if the regularity is kk. Pls don't read and pass.

Hiccups by babies in the womb are safe and fine ...hiccups are evidence that your baby'snervous system is doing well. You can mention the regularity issue with your Doc at ANC but I doubt if there is really anything he will do it say to you other than it's normal grin
You even try sef to be able to differentiate the numerous baby movements and identify which one is hiccups. Our baby is fine jooor

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2016
chubby100:
d right side of my ass hurt badly from the bone....this is because i have bin lyin on my right side almost all d times

its nt kuku my fault as LO decide he want the left side, any time i try go left, he starts his acrobatic stunts...

wat can i do to relieve this pain...#helpasister#
Please stay more on the left and be changing to the right side when the left side is tired. That baby is kicking on the left side more shows he/she is happy being on the safe and comfortable side. You can be tapping your tummy slightly when on your left side and the kicks are too much. He or she will sense it and reduce for a while . You need those kicks ooo to be sure baby is doing well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:21am On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:

Congratulations to your sister and wish her a supernatural delivery.
Abeg sama us with her EDD and baby gender too.

Amen thanks cappo! EDD is sept 21 and baby has refused to open leg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:28am On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:

So here we go. Cha cha cha September mamas Kwenu!!!! Sexilicious September mamas!! Swaggalicious September mamas!! Supernatural September mamas!!! Kwenu oooo!!!!!

Oya swaggalicious mamas come out and answer roll call, come along with your baby sex (just give us team green if you don't want to share) and EDD.

49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )

Kwezuenuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Sugah.... Yes mam... Thanks mama...

Evacroft... No mind me... Was trying to catch up while Jay was sleeping...

HumbledbYGrace... Na so ooooh... I give God all the praise....

Mehn...

Vigilante is REAL...!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Fabmummy:

Amen thanks cappo! EDD is sept 21 and baby has refused to open leg.
Ok. Would update the records.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:

NA wa o. This your sexy belle don reach 8month? shocked wowza!! Enjoy Abj, is that where you would be till delivery?
hehehehe Noooo going to 7months o.I no dey born here o just came for small vacation sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 4:58am On Jun 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Kpele. Some nights are like that.... have you tried a glass of milk after dinner before? Troubles of pregnancy o ooo.

Will try that,,thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 5:03am On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:
Over 200 unread msgs...una dey try. I just have to do this!! I was waiting for the beginning of the month for a roll call but who says we have to wait for beginning of the month sef? Team September mamas are special!! Very special that we can vex and decide to do roll call every day or every week..mamas make una hold me make I no vex grin

So here we go. Cha cha cha September mamas Kwenu!!!! Sexilicious September mamas!! Swaggalicious September mamas!! Supernatural September mamas!!! Kwenu oooo!!!!!
We have officially broken a record at almost 50 members so far. We shall be the team that everyone else would look up to . We've gat it all. We've got numbers, we have twins, we have tripplets, we have plenty team blues and pinks and most especially (and the one very close to my heart) we have many mamas that crossed over from the TTC thread. We are truly blessed!!!

Oya swaggalicious mamas come out and answer roll call, come along with your baby sex (just give us team green if you don't want to share) and EDD.

Let us welcome our newest members: HerteEnUke26 kiss Chubby100 kiss and fabmummy (on behalf of her sister) kiss

1. sugah....EDD 1st Sept......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th Sept....
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum......Team blue
8. Mummyife.....Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi....
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th Sept....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th Sept....Team green
12. Ibari 
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom 
16. Beebee12 
17. AdaEkube.......
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...........Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd Sept....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th Sep........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary 
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar......Team pink 
38. harphorlarsadeh..... 
39. Chizeal.....
40. Faari........wants to be surprised. 
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th Sept.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real...........
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th Sept...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th Sept...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st sept...Team green
present ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2016
October far ke?? December come b next month? grin grin

luscioustrish:

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2016
enque:
October far ke?? December come b next month? grin grin

It just seems so far away cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2016
BS part 1
My edd according to LMP was 23rd, i went to see the doctor on Monday 20th and he told me my baby was big,and my blood was low,but assured me that all will go well,he asked me to go and come back on monday 27th if i dont see any sign till then.
I was becoming very tired,i wished i could just go to the loo and push my baby out,i couldn't exercise anymore and i needed it now more than ever.
I went to church on Tuesday morning for prayers and the pastor asked me when do you want to deliver, i didn't even think about it before i shouted THIS WEEK,and Every body started laughing,he held my hands and said my faith will make it easy and that this week will not pass until i deliver.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Pele dear...slowly but surely We will make it thru.

luscioustrish:

It just seems so far away cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Present my cappo, enjoying d honeymoon phase nd I pray it ll be honeymoon all thru, sure all my teammates are good. Amen to ur prayers nd so shall it be.
#team.october.for.enviable.bs

feddy27:
Team October!!!!!!!

Roll call time

1. feddy27 - Orange / Team PINK
2. Lbotusme - Violet
3. SerendipityF – Purple / Team BLUE
4. Gandyluv - Purple / Team BLUE
5. Luscioustrish - Purple
6. BellaElla - Purple / Team BLUE
7. Onyinyechika08 - Purple/Team BLUE
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor - Purple
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu Babylove01 - Purple
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl - Orange
17. Teegali - Orange
18. Ugochiada
19. Teeteek - Purple
20. tejirikennedy - Violet
21. Emerald22 - Orange
22. Veleta
23. Lilybestie - Purple
24. Quin9 - Purple
25. Sugarcanebaby - Purple/ Team BLUE
26. Kunmimum - Purple / Team PINK

Teamies, how are we doing? The rains are here again grin I'm sure we are enjoying the weather. Sorry about my long silence these days, got a lot on my desk to deal with.

I'm sure we are all growing bigger and getting stronger. The good Lord will preserve everyone in this team. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS, NO STILL BIRTH! MOTHER ALIVE, BABY ALIVE, FATHER ALIVE + PLENTY MONEY.

I have not heard from these mamas in a long while. anyone has update on them? Mamajesu, Ojac1, Kwentjules, Marcjane, nwapastor, Chicmoniq

Remember to stay safe, trust your instincts, work closely with your doctor and speak up if you notice irregularities in your body.

Enjoy the rest of your week kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Chai!!

Finally, I don read finish...

Make I go sleep...

June is ending in less than 25 hours...
I'm still expecting more July babies oh...

Who wants to join?

Fortius abi? Beg me... Else, I'll drag you too...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Brownsmoothie, Amhappy, and Cutie999, looks like I'll be handing you over to mitchyy... But, don't worry babes,... You can't be pregnant forever...
Una go born very soon... Just hang in there...
It's almost over...

Love you babes...
Mmmuah!!!

Aya, make I go sleep...
I'll update awa register in the morning...

Good night everyone...

****Yawns like a bush geh
****Nods head
****Yawns again
****Throws phone away

Hi love....how is baby jay? My kisses to that cute dude of yours! Anyway thanks for checking up on me....feels so weird not to deliver before Edd or even on Edd ...im so sad ryte now and it feels like there is somethng i ddnt do ryte

Sleepless nytes for the past 1 week....its like i see accusing faces everywhere saying "u never born??" Now u gotta hand me over to madam mitchy*****diariz God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2016
BS part 2
on Wednesday no show,on thursday that was my edd no show,the only exercise i was able to do was climbing stairs, i did it religiously morning and night, on friday morning during my stairs climbing i started feeling some cramps, that made my legs to cease at some point,after that i ate rested for a while and continued, i was so positive that i would fall into labour, after the exercise i went to lay down and the contraction kept coming,all this while i never thought i was in labour, later i felt the urge to pee,when i got up i saw drops of creamy water,was still wondering what it was when my cousin came in and asked me to pad up cos my water just broke,hmmmm i gave a sigh of relieve cos i believed that the journey of 9 months was about to come to and end. We took my bags and headed for the hospital at 4pm.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
looks like am not welcome here maybe because I havnt paid the dews

See you made me jump like 5 pages to quote you angry
If I come back and dont meet you here penren you are in trouble ni.
Oya siddon for here, I am preparing for work.
kiss

#Pregnant women and their wahala.....
#raises eyebrows
#heavy sigh.
#shrugs shoulders.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2016
cutie999:

Hi love....how is baby jay? My kisses to that cute dude of yours! Anyway thanks for checking up on me....feels so weird not to deliver before Edd or even on Edd ...im so sad ryte now and it feels like there is somethng i ddnt do ryte

Sleepless nytes for the past 1 week....its like i see accusing faces everywhere saying "u never born??" Now u gotta hand me over to madam mitchy*****diariz God oooooo

Awwwwww..... embarassed
You did nothing wrong.
Baby will come when baby is ready to come wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2016
cutie999:

...feels so weird not to deliver before Edd or even on Edd ...im so sad ryte now and it feels like there is somethng i ddnt do ryte

*E-hugs Dear*.....Not to worry.....Your baby will come out when he/she is really comfortable to....Have you tried everything we suggest here Keep doing them and intensify your efforts if possible. Yesterday, hubby tuned to a station that played some really good dance songs from Beyonce's album. Naso I start to dance seriously for about 20 minutes or so. Omo, e b like say my baby wan fall out from VJ immediately. . shocked shocked shocked shocked. I begged DH to help me to the bed and I started to beg baby abeg just stay small till 37weeks. ....as am just 34weeks. It wasn't funny o ooo...
So intensify your brisk walking....dance too, stimulate your nipples etc. You shall announce your delivery soon

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2016
zaynie:

Awwwwww..... embarassed
You did nothing wrong.
Baby will come when baby is ready to come wink

Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

*E-hugs Dear*.....Not to worry.....Your baby will come out when he/she is really comfortable to....Have you tried everything we suggest here Keep doing them and intensify your efforts if possible. Yesterday, hubby tuned to a station that played some really good dance songs from Beyonce's album. Naso I start to dance seriously for about 20 minutes or so. Omo, e b like say my baby wan fall out from VJ immediately. . shocked shocked shocked shocked. I begged DH to help me to the bed and I started to beg baby abeg just stay small till 37weeks. ....as am just 34weeks. It wasn't funny o ooo...
So intensify your brisk walking....dance too, stimulate your nipples etc. You shall announce your delivery soon

Amen dear. will continue to try. Kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2016
sayoddy:

She was asking opinion, I shared mine based on what the nurses said.
My ds doesn't swim in clothes, like you put it. This is what I do. I buy his next size and keep. He doesn't wear all at once. Because he adds weight every month so after some time, I switch his function wears to house wears and replace the former with new ones. By the time I replace, he's exactly the size. The previous time I bought, he was 5.3kg at 7weeks, now 13 weeks and above 8kg. By next month, he'll have gained more. So I bought before time.
There are 0 - 4.5kg, 4.5 - 6kg, 6 - 8kg, 8 - 10kg, and 10 - 12kg. It's advisable to buy across except you're buying just few.

Sure mama, I understand what you are saying. My daughter was 4kg too so I know exactly what you mean. I buy next size and keep too, even till now she wears clothes above her age, she's 3 and she wears tops for 4 years and trousers for 5 years Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2016
@sugah....ayam present.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Finally!!!.reading this pages no easy at all.
Congratulations to the new mamas.

@lovinas,

Abeg where the Indian doctor Dey?? So I visit and repatch my own to be that tight after delivery.

@onyxgem,

Biko if doctor says it's CS, he knows best. Abeg no listen to pple. Haven't u seen the stories on emergency CS? Just pray and let God take control. As far as baby,/mum Dey good

Ok sis tanks jus wntd to knw ma options
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2016
MamaOO:

#HoldsHerBeforeSheVexes. Lmao. I'm here reporting for roll call o: Present ma. EDD Sept 2

With the rate this our team is growing ehn, I no go surprise if our teammates reach 70 before middle of July. We wil break all the records on this thread. Back to back baby dropping. Birth stories everyday. 3-5 babies in a day. cheesy That's the effect of December/Vacation/Winter kpekus grin grin.
None of the September moms will experience any loss and may we all carry our live and alive babies. Including all the moms to be on the thread too.
thanks a lot my beautiful sister, wish us all safe and easy delivery
I tell you, that December weather dey always do person strong thing, but all join, we'll all share our stories and laugh soonest

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Evacroft:
No be small thing,was away almost althrough only to meet plenty pages. Una sabi gist.
Nawa nobody answer my question,wetin I do now,everytime I ask questions no one even answer,and at d end I will have to delete it.
And offcourse I resend still the same. There is God o.
Maam Omowumigan, its well with u,stay positive dear,the Lord as done it.
Iyabetajos,hope u are doing fine? Ur miracle is here.
Enkay, Aya go and feed baby jay and sleep.
Esof,u are coming with ur testimony.

Make I go sleep,i dey watch CNN news update 'bout this istanbul attack. Its well with us all.

I gallant my sister....hw body dey do u??e remain small u hear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:
Over 200 unread msgs...una dey try. I just have to do this!! I was waiting for the beginning of the month for a roll call but who says we have to wait for beginning of the month sef? Team September mamas are special!! Very special that we can vex and decide to do roll call every day or every week..mamas make una hold me make I no vex grin

We have officially broken a record at almost 50 members so far. We shall be the team that everyone else would look up to . We've gat it all. We've got numbers, we have twins, we have tripplets, we have plenty team blues and pinks and most especially (and the one very close to my heart) we have many mamas that crossed over from the TTC thread. We are truly blessed!!!

Let us welcome our newest members: HerteEnUke26 kiss Chubby100 kiss and fabmummy (on behalf of her sister) kiss

1. sugah....EDD 1st Sept......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th Sept....
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum......Team blue
8. Mummyife.....Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi....
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th Sept....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th Sept....Team green
12. Ibari 
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom 
16. Beebee12 
17. AdaEkube.......
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...........Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd Sept....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th Sep........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary 
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar......Team pink 
38. harphorlarsadeh..... 
39. Chizeal.....
40. Faari........wants to be surprised. 
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th Sept.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real...........
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th Sept...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th Sept...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st sept...Team green

present captain, according to 1st scan and LMP 26th sept... 2nd scan at 22weeks 15sept.....i think i like that 15th sept above all God knows the right date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!

91 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.