Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124072 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Emerald22:

Lol....ibeg I no fit laf o

Abeg laugh o! I say make I answer my cappo now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38:
Baby Wealth a.k.a Little Proudy is 11 Months today. To God be the glory. .

Wow, that little proudy that made preggy thread shake that year grin how time flies. GOD bless him real big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
mama abeg an, make una slow down o, you got liver o chai! which kain juju did una use? you haff stolen a captain! shocked

Hansel is a boy like Jay, your plan will not work. tongue

d juju dey in her dimpled cheeks ...feryyy winchy woman bt it wont work on me..how is our baby doin ma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
my baby diamond
your baby is so pretty kiss, may God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
missmalachi:

Wow.......we women are trying oooioo..i really wnted twins for my nxt missionary journey but seeing this is making me think twice oooo

More grace to u dear
smiley thanks dear, don't tink twice ooo, it's not easy but the joy of it all is that, at the end instead of one na double blessings u go hold.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
thanx everyone for taking out time to respond.first I asked my doc during six weeks post natal and he said 2017 is OK for me to have another baby if I want to.I am a cs mum and I want to remain a cs mum.after wat my eyes saw during labour,I opt to remain a cs mum.besides from all indication I seem to have small pelvic making vaginal birth a no for me.
I and hubby are ready for baby number two.my first pregnancy was a work over.I felt normal from first day till delivery.I even passed edd,doc told me to opt for elective cs cuz of big baby.scan told me baby was 4kg.I refused and asked for induction.indeed induction failed after I had dialated 10cm but baby's head was still very high without decent,I poked 5 good responsible times,I and baby became weak.in fact pitocin drip had no effect again on me cuz at some point contractions were no longer felt.my induction started on Tuesday evening by 5pm,d process lingered till I was rushed for an emergency cs by 10.30pm.baby came out by 10.41pm.so I told myself all subsequent birth I am choosing cs.
my most lil selfish reason is DAT I love babies...and want a second one to kill loneliness and quietness in my house.not just I but hubby is in support too.we plan to space 3yrs after d second baby comes.#covers face.. #we are looking at august to starting trying to concieve,.by then my son will be 10months old..

sorry for my long story....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congratulations mitchyy. Welcome to vigilante group. God bless Hansel

udoomama My phone screen nearly break with this your protruding belle. It's as if the belle wanted to come out from the screen, na wetin! God is your strength, it shall end in praise. I pray for twins next pregnancy but you mamas are scaring someborri with the meme about twins.

mbula you're responsible for your choice but when it's time for TTC , pls go for last check up and give you go ahead. Kudos to you.
Seems we'll both be part of 2017 mamas as I intend to have December2017baby though I just gave birth this March

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mitchyy baby a.k.a mummy hansel,july cappo we thank God for the arrival of Hansel,may he be a source of joy to your household

I yam welcome you to teamjune #teamnopant #teamnolibido #teamnodeliveryhair #teamsharpsharpdelivery #teamwithseveralportees

waddling mamas how is the ministry,the Lord is your strenght

Vigilante mamas how is it going

Enkay how is baby J

melly we bless God for safe delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
maureensylvia:

@ozycy I heard that for tall women,there is no need to check their pelvis na true?
Errm, I shaa know short women may have prob with VD, so to be sure they will be examined.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
udoomama:
Men are really cheating us ooo, how can we enjoy dis kpekus together, then they will not help us to share dis 9mnths journey sad? Baba God is it fair? Am practically on my bed 2/4/7 except my hospt days dat I go out. My skin wants to tear ooooo cheesy, I planned to participate in bumpy tuesday but my subscription expired, so here I am
mama Ejima, relax all u can now and gather plenty of energy for d twins cos wen they arrive, there wil be no more rest. the journey wil b over soon and it shal end in praise.
congrats to al the mummies that have delivered their bundle of joy.
team august, how is d pushing ministry? we are almost there, 31days to august. i wish us al supernatural delivery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fortius:

d juju dey in her dimpled cheeks ...feryyy winchy woman bt it wont work on me..how is our baby doin ma?
She's doing great glory be to God. Don't worry only few hours left before July, her own has lost power cheesy . I pray that you will experience supernatural delivery and may God's grace see you through as you wait for Lo, may He give you strength and give you wisdom and knowledge when you need guidance. It will end in praise and your testimony(bs) will be for His glory, and it will lift others up and give them hope. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
creamchiccb:
Congrats cappo mitchyy!tnk God!pleaase house pray for me!in d hospital 4 delivery.....
You will come back with praises in your mouth. I await your Birth announcement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fortius:
melly245...omg!...dis is ogbonge Diamond..she s as biutiful as her bump..waowwwwww!!!kisses to her...grin.God bless u Diamond
kikikikikikikikikiki mam fortius na boy ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
She's doing great glory be to God. Don't worry only few hours left before July, her own has lost power cheesy . I pray that you will experience supernatural delivery and may God's grace see you through as you wait for Lo, may He give you strength and give you wisdom and knowledge when you need guidance. It will end in praise and your testimony(bs) will be for His glory, and it will lift others up and give them hope. smiley

THANKS SOOO M.UCH FOR DIS PRAYERS ND I CLAIM IT WT MY WHOLE BEING,BLESS U AND UR HOME MA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
my baby diamond
she is truly a diamond, soo cute. God bless her for u. welcome to d world lil diamond
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
ozycy:

Wow, that little proudy that made preggy thread shake that year grin how time flies. GOD bless him real big.

Amen. Thanks mam.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
mbula:
thanx everyone for taking out time to respond.first I asked my doc during six weeks post natal and he said 2017 is OK for me to have another baby if I want to.I am a cs mum and I want to remain a cs mum.after wat my eyes saw during labour,I opt to remain a cs mum.besides from all indication I seem to have small pelvic making vaginal birth a no for me.
I and hubby are ready for baby number two.my first pregnancy was a work over.I felt normal from first day till delivery.I even passed edd,doc told me to opt for elective cs cuz of big baby.scan told me baby was 4kg.I refused and asked for induction.indeed induction failed after I had dialated 10cm but baby's head was still very high without decent,I poked 5 good responsible times,I and baby became weak.in fact pitocin drip had no effect again on me cuz at some point contractions were no longer felt.my induction started on Tuesday evening by 5pm,d process lingered till I was rushed for an emergency cs by 10.30pm.baby came out by 10.41pm.so I told myself all subsequent birth I am choosing cs.
my most lil selfish reason is DAT I love babies...and want a second one to kill loneliness and quietness in my house.not just I but hubby is in support too.we plan to space 3yrs after d second baby comes.#covers face.. #we are looking at august to starting trying to concieve,.by then my son will be 10months old..

sorry for my long story....
D) You enjoyed your first that is why, hmmmm I envy you. smiley after all the sleepless nights the house is now quite. Are you sure after baby #2 it won't be the same? Lol don't mind me, welcome in advance, don't forget your dues when its time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:

kikikikikikikikikiki mam fortius na boy ooo
Boyyyyyy...***openmouth*** yee u dis mamas are blessed o abeg i no wan do ojukokoro joorgrin God bless u cute dude***closemouth***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
udoomama... shocked...yee..na u biko o..weldone ..ehugs..u will download smoothly in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fortius:

THANKS SOOO M.UCH FOR DIS PRAYERS ND I CLAIM IT WT MY WHOLE BEING,BLESS U AND UR HOME MA.
Amen, your welcome sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
udoomama:
your baby is so pretty kiss, may God bless her.
una dey find my baby trouble ooooo, do u want to tell us he is not looking man enough ooo ji bi ji ji. Baby diamond is a BOY ooooo,

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
My prince charming. My oyinbo pikin. My love. My handsome prince. My baby. My Hansel. My Orezimena. My everything!
Staring at you makes all the pains i passed through insignificant.
Welcome my baby boy! Mama loves you so much kiss

Hansel came in via emergency C-section 5am this morning after enduring excruciating labor pains from 2pm to 4:30am the next day. BS coming later when i'm strong enough.

Kisses to all my teamies and the mamas on this thread. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas. Hansel really wanted to port to June and his wish was granted. But i can never abandon my teamies. Na we we o grin

#threadcuties

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
lovely BS darling, may the Lord be glorified because it ended in praise. Your Lo will live to make you proud, live his purpose driven life and be the savior of his people in the land. Enjoy the joys of vigilante kiss

@Mbula don't you want to rest a bit? looks like your first preggy was smooth eh? why did you have c/s to begin with? My first one wasn't so smooth but compared to the previous one it was a walk in the park. My son was so small, he was born premature at 2.5kg and would have had VB if BP didn't rise like home brewed beer in the blazing equatorial sun. Five years down the line, my second pregnancy announced as early as five weeks, the pains were out of this universe. And the rest of the journey wasn't so smooth, I just want to rest that's all lol. But if you want to have your babies then get over and done with child bearing its fine, so long your Obg is fine with it, and don't induce yourself PRETTY PLEASE. like one mama said, it would cause alot of issues for you and your baby. We c/s people tend to be a bit sensitive o.

@udoomama that your bump na bomb....one mama at the ANC back in the days used to say Nigerian bumps are the biggest and cutest. Me likey, hope no zebra humps Don't mind udoopapa, his own is coming, when you put to bed he will be the one to worry about everything, you just relax and enjoy your bumpy ride. kiss

@mummy Ekene the finest bobo in town aka liftedhands. (Palm faced) I am not Zulu, just know the language and interact with them a lot in my neighborhood and at church. Their dance moves are wowing my sister and also their gospel music, this country is blessed to have them. Khosatsana Titilayo the 1st is two months and started finishing a 250ml of bottle in one feeding, too heavy for me, bag of rice carry carry girl. If I put her down to play she will cry like someone just died and my heart will just go out to her.
my dear don't mind him ooo, shey na me n him go follow d do d vigilante. Hmmm, d Zebra marks plenty ooo, cos I can't stop scratching.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
My baby Chukwunedum Kamsiyochukwu @1month #threadcuties before ntwk go start

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
soonest:

Lil proudy is so big and healthy looking! Mama what are you feeding him? Thumbs up to u and prouddad38, you are doing a good job.

Thanks ma'am. He eats everything n anything food,drinks water alot,eat fruits like no man biz,chew raw onion wit his gum like kilode.But hate repeating food!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
My BS part 4
The "aunty nurse " got me. I thought the title " nurse " was just enough grin wetin labour dey make us do/talk eh. Your labour was quite fast o. Dey for leave you to progress on your own. That drip na dy.thank GOD this stage don pass, na vigilante stage you go face now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
feddy27:
#ThreadCuties#

Hello mamas! Love from baby FJ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
#14Months#GraduatingToBigBrotherSoon#
baby FJ is a cutey, handsome bobo dressed like a gentleman. Welldone Mama.

@ mummy Diamond, make una tell us the secret o, this boys are so fine. June for cute boys, that one is confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fortius:
Congrats to my honourable,knowledgeable,respectable and beautiful wt a luvly heart cappo...welcum Hansel my son in law..may Jehovah be with u all d days of ur life nd guide u.

mumi zaynie..hmm.i dont knw hw to do dat roll call..i stil dont knw hw d captains update so mak una help me select sumone else nd to add to dat am soooo busy ryt now..i only come in to read nd vamoose..itunu awe nd bae prep..ko easy mehn..enkaydewdrop no fit catch me..ajesara wa!! bt i dey fear d woman o..anoda june mama wan port again anyway its all gud...n. BritneyStacy july go chopgrin.

proudmom38...lil proudy is cute..weldone ma nd pls zip down

Thanks ma'am.Lol @zip down!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Creamchiccb, it is well, you shall deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen

Proudmum38, little proudy looking dapper, good job mama.

Melly245, diamond is a fresh cutie, I love big babieskiss

Mitchyy congratulations again, Hansel is so cute, but why is he in a pink blanket, don't confuse potential babes o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
my baby diamond

Cute baby!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
My prince charming. My oyinbo pikin. My love. My handsome prince. My baby. My Hansel. My Orezimena. My everything!
Staring at you makes all the pains i passed through insignificant.
Welcome my baby boy! Mama loves you so much kiss

Hansel came in via emergency C-section 5am this morning after enduring excruciating labor pains from 2pm to 4:30am the next day. BS coming later when i'm strong enough.

Kisses to all my teamies and the mamas on this thread. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas. Hansel really wanted to port to June and his wish was granted. But i can never abandon my teamies. Na we we o grin

#threadcuties
welcome our oyinbo baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
udoomama:
my dear don't mind him ooo, shey na me n him go follow d do d vigilante. Hmmm, d Zebra marks plenty ooo, cos I can't stop scratching.
Lol, lol.....there was this thing on TLC discovery. I think its called nine months later. There was this couple, hubby opted to sleep in a separate room because the baby kept them both awake and he needed his quite time so he can be ready for work the next day....we will pray for udoopapa dear. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.