Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145461 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

#Kisses...

Almighty June!
GOING!
GOING!!
GOING!!!

my prince arrived yesternoon via elective cs weighing 3.8kg....tanx to all d wonderful mamas here....too tired so bs later pls

Congrats darling. Take all the rest you need. God bless your prince. Have a swift healing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fabmummy:
hello aunty @zaynie pls can my 3month old daughter take the sugar and oil mixture, she's coughing seriously. TIA

Yes, she should be.
Like half a teaspoon till the cougg comes o again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heisable16: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats to all mamas dat have offloaded may the good Lord bless your los and may them bring you great joy and happiness. Amen

Thanks to mamas dat response to my qution, will go for scan and bp checkup tomorrow. Hv be hving sharp pain on my waist and the rest. 1st scan gave me 9/7/2016 at 15wks, 2nd 10/7/2016, 3rd 1/7/2016 and the fourth which is d last one gave 21/7/2016. LMP is Oct. 10

Team July of easydelivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
BellaElla:
congrats to all mamas that have delivered

we thank God almighty for bringing you all to the promised land cheesy cheesy cheesy
Captain Fe..ddy27 how far na, hows your boy and bump
October mamas I dey hail o

my darling, I'm fine o.. bump and baby boy are doing fine.. hope you are good too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
congrats to the all the mamas that just had their babies! May celebrations forever remain in your homes

so i put up my son's foto for thread cuties ytaday, na so antispam bot ban me angry

ok o

all the mamas that sent me mentions, let me try and respond now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
In Saka's voice;I don port ooo,I don port to July do,kirikata kirikata,kirikata,carry dey go,I don upgrade to July doo.
It's official my baby wants her birthday in July. A friend called me this morning and said LO is waiting for the 7month of perfection. I'm grateful to God,He makes all things perfect in His own time.
Doc did membrane sweep for me on Wednesday and said I should expect labour in 48hrs, wink wink winkIt will end in praise.

@ cutie99 Hw far?
Thanks to all the mamas that check on me and encouraged me. God bless y'all

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I'm already getting frustrated...

He's been crying all day, even after food... Both breast and formula...
And he eats every two hours... 60mls of formula plus breastmilk...
I've carried him, fanned him, rocked him... He just won't stop crying...
I dunno what's wrong...

enkaydear, take a deep breathe! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HIM! He's trying to adjust to life outside the womb.

worry less, so you don't fall into postpartum depression. 60-90ml is the average for the first few weeks so he's eating well. also know dat his tommy size is small so he needs to eat frequently. when my baby was done, i did more of breastmilk in the day time and formula at night. since you are still trying to grasp breastfeeding, always feed on demand and put him to the breast. For now when he cries, comfort him the breast. after feeding, rub his back to burp him. bottle feeding has a way of introducing gas to the baby's stomach.
again, reduce the "wrapping". it can be quiet uncomfortable for them; those thick blankets, caps, mittens etc.

finally, keep him close to ur chest. ur heartbeat and scent can be comforting a newborn baby. he needs reassurance dat he's ok.

Also, take care of yourself o. catch a quick nap once he's asleep. try to eat well and drink loads of water. breastfeeding can be very tasking. when my baby was younger, i nearly fainted one day! reason: hunger grin once dh made yam and peppersoup with dry fish for me, I "resurrected"..lol

Take it easy darling! kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fortius:

abeg i no see fe..ddy27 mama dude o abi my fone don get virus ni.

my dear, after i put the picture na so antispam bot ban me angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
[font=georgia] baby FJ is a cutey, handsome bobo dressed like a gentleman. Welldone Mama.

Thanks dearie *I'm blushing* smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Emerald22:
No o, na Emerald65 o
Gud day mamas, pls am d one selling d Postpartum tummy belt. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
"resurrected"..lol feddy27 this got me cracking real hard

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
GenyEbere:
"resurrected"..lol fed..dy27 this got me cracking real hard

real resurrection o..lol. even me, i didn't believe hunger could do such to me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
mbula:

enkay....enkay.....enkay......how many times did I call u?don't tempt me......if not u will see my red eye......cutie like dis dey make second missionary journey hungry me oooo.....I will pretend I have not seen him.may he bring joy to ur home always......

You called me tiri tains ma...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Amen mama...
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
dexterush:

Cuteness redefined kiss
Wait oh,is that blush I see on his cheek Hmmm girls in crious trouble, this is the season of òlu gbagia girls. (Hope I spelt it well,I be fake IBO)

LOL...
I Bush pass you oh for that department oh...

Thanks mama...

Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
esof1:
Birth alert!

God has made my family smile again.

After 7hrs of active augumented labour, my bundle of joy, my "bababatunde", the one that came to console my family on the death of my father; baby Dominique Iwinosa,Owie has finally landed at abt 5:05pm 30/6/2016.

Thank you mamas for ur word of prayers. May God raise people to meet you at the point of your needs. Amen!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiig congrats babes...
May his arrival bring your family joy, peace and favor...
Amen...

Kisses to our prince...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mumjb:
pls mama don't get frustrated the stress will soon be over.

Nothing is wrong with him he is jst adapting to the new enviroment, he will be 5n. Pls make sure u burp him after every feed so that air should not be trapped in his stomach as this can make him feel unconfortable

OK mama...

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozycy:

Keep calm cos getting worked up won't help anything at least he's taking the formula well while waiting for BM. 60ml is fine. Baby Sophie is 8 months +. Infact she no like formula na manage we dey manage finish 60ml

OK mama...
Thanks a lot...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
lovinam:

Awwwwww dear. Do you burp him after each feed( very important). You know sometimes babies cry for no reason. They are still trying to adjust to life outside the womb. It can't be easy for them too. They also sense when you are agitated and that makes it difficult to calm them. So stay cool, calm and collected. Everything will be alright

Yes mama...
I burp him after each feed...

I'll do as you say...
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Emerald65:

Gud day mamas, pls am d one selling d Postpartum tummy belt.
Tnx

Contact byvan03. Starbuck answered you earlie. Maybe you didn't read back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
creamchiccb:
BIRTH ALERT...Praise Master Jesus!It has ended in praise!my royal cuteness is here!Enkay I port to june ooo!BS lata

I see you sister...
I see you...

Welcome...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Big congrats mama...
God bless and keep your nd your blessing...
Mmmuah!!!

Make I read finish first to see if I get any other portee, then I come update register and handover

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
soonest:

Congrats dearie, we praise God for safe delivery.

Enkaydewdrop u strong o! How many July mamas u don drag so? I raise hand for u

E be like say na 5 oh...
Mama Zaynie don crown us "small but mighty"...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
proudmom38:

Yaayyyy! It can only be God.Congrats mama. Team June lenu dakuest!
Bajebaje... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
kotias003:

Hahahaha grin

OKAY. Thanks. Im somewhat relieved.

I still get Hot but DHs' "tool" terrifies me these days, I have no idea why. Even when its flaccid, it looks gigantic to me!

Lmfao....this brought me outta peeping mode.

Mamma pele ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
GenyEbere:
creamchiccb congrats mama
enkay my able cappo come and see what the Lord has done for #teamjune
na teamjune dey reign o
#teamnopant #teamnolibido #teamnodeliveryhair #teamsharpsharpdelivery ##teamwithenoughportees #teamlikenoother ******teamjune******* we too much o

My sister, it can only be God oh... We thank God...
#TeamJuneLikeNoOther

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amhappy:
In Saka's voice;I don port ooo,I don port to July do,kirikata kirikata,kirikata,carry dey go,I don upgrade to July doo.
It's official my baby wants her birthday in July. A friend called me this morning and said LO is waiting for the 7month of perfection. I'm grateful to God,He makes all things perfect in His own time.
Doc did membrane sweep for me on Wednesday and said I should expect labour in 48hrs, wink wink winkIt will end in praise.

@ cutie99 Hw far?
Thanks to all the mamas that check on me and encouraged me. God bless y'all

Babe...we don port by fire by force. I wish u safe delivery ijn. That membrane sweep ehn....my doc has done more than 4 times in the past two weeks....even 2cm dilated sef for the past 2 weeks. It is well my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
simababe:

Contact byvan03. Starbuck answered you earlie. Maybe you didn't read back.
tnx ma,will do dat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fortius:

Baby Jay why r u tempting Bae now..Hansel too frosh na....enkaydewdrop..if dis boy dark..i go show u sege beta ask Liftedhands for tips kiakia o.

Oya oh ma'am Liftedhands, please come and give me tips oh...
Cos Jay's skin, especially his face, has started darkening oh...

Please, come to our rescue...

It's coconut oil we're using for now...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
creamchiccb:
God is good!

You really are a cream chick...
And your baby is even creamer/creamier ...

Kisses to you both...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Evacroft:

Congrats dear, it ended in praise.God bless ur royal cuteness, Enkay has got Lotta power pulling some July mamas.

We are too mouthed na...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
#FashionFriday#

Please invite all brides to be in Port Harcourt and it's environs for this beautiful event! It's FREE OF CHARGE!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozycy:

Wow wow wow
Amazing GOD
Congratulations latest mum.
But wait ooo, everybody wants to join enkaydewdrop train.
Team June I must confess you guys proved me wrong. I didn't expect much from you but her we are with our mouth wide open. you are small but mighty. If only I knew this team will be this hot. Enkaydewdrop abeg chop knuckle for picking up this team, reviving it and making it a wow team. Plus your other teamies that rose up to help boost your team when the yabbing became too much fortius, raptor2 etal una do well ooo

Awwwww...
Thanks so much for the kind words mama...

***humbly chops knuckle with senior mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Thanks Enkay.Did you buy one ?
Yes i did...
But I haven't started wearing it cos I'm still in pain... I should start next week...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.