Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146946 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Welcome mama...enjoy ur stay

Ijelex:
Hello mummies, I've been peeping for a while, love you all like crazy, I've learnt so much here and would want to register officially. We are 15weeks+,team Jan, Edd 19,5th pregnancy, 3rd missionary journey. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
so sorry Mama, may God give u a greater testimony soon..Amen

Iffffffy:
This really came at a time I needed it, had uterine evacuation done yesterday, blood was just gushing out of me, I was scared, used more than 16pads before I could get myself to hospital, it was horrific. I bless God cuz they said some people would have passed out with such amount of blood.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
yes o! Dunno why undecided
You dey try o, so u didn't bathe with hot water after u put to bed?
Sorry for d questions o, am hearing/seeing this for d first time. Don't know weda to say am shocked or surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ijelex:
Hello mummies, I've been peeping for a while, love you all like crazy, I've learnt so much here and would want to register officially. We are 15weeks+,team Jan, Edd 19,5th pregnancy, 3rd missionary journey. Stay blessed
Welcome ma, happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thank you so much for this....may only get the pillow if it's cheap because from mama's replies here, it's clearly very optional.
Will buy cheap feeders then. You don't have to regret buying your Avent feeders. Baby no.2 may use it. Will just get cheap feeders then.

With DS sleeping with you and hubby , how do you do the 'do' na abi you never resume kpekus yet ?

Kikikikikikikikikik!!!!!!!!! We v don d do only once ooo, by force sef undecided, Oga says he does not want another belle.
Just found out he was really scared all try my pregnancy(some men can so hide their feelings ehn?), whenever there was an issue he will put up a bold face.
He ran away n switched off his phone during my cs angry. Jst imagine. Came back after taking some bottles undecided

Hello mama, too many pages already, abeg I nor fit!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats to Enejeta, may God bless your LO.

@proudmom38, Happy Birthday to lil proudy. May God continue to direct his path.

@ma'am Fortius, how come u no send us the naming rice na? Kisses to your bae.

@Ijelex, welcome and happy bumping.

@dunasy, so I didn't give u an update. Went to the health center, still same result, it may be hidden in the muscle, was told to go for x-ray to be sure of the position. Thanks for asking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Happy birthday Lil proudly! God bless u.

Congrats Enejeta, may ur lo bring u joy always.

Fabmummy, God shall give ur sis double for all her troubles.

Iffffffy we thank God for his healing .

Ijelex n other newbies welcome n happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Iffffffy:
This really came at a time I needed it, had uterine evacuation done yesterday, blood was just gushing out of me, I was scared, used more than 16pads before I could get myself to hospital, it was horrific. I bless God cuz they said some people would have passed out with such amount of blood.

Ma'am, we thank God for keeping you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Tyconcepts see my consolation that no be only me buy this type. God bless u jare mama Airforcewife, that's how CasaBella did not come and have o, asked the lady how much they sell, she said 1k+ so it should be this type everybody dey sell jare, na original we buy grin(trying to console myself)

Pintoxx where you dey na, check ya own if na same place the number dey biko.

Today is fabulous friday, fashion gurus and MUA's grin in the house, aya turn na. wink

Sorry 4 responding late,just came online now.Checked mine,d net weight n numbers r at d top, very close 2 cover nd not down o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ma'am iffffy, so sorry ma. Quick recovery in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2016
tyconcepts:

You guys should go watch ..... How to get away with murder...... And thank me later wink

kiss kiss kiss

Iya Mofe...come closer...quickly gives her deep kiss...*no homo* HTGAWM is bae!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Lil Proudy...can't believe it's a year already. I remember I was still in peeping mode when u were the most awaited baby on d thread and I will just be refreshing and peeping to check for ur birth alert. Congrats sweet, continue to grow in grace and make the Proudy Empire proud...@ proudmom38

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2016
iffffffy, my name sake, sorry about this ehn. Pls just take things easy, relax and stay calm. Ndo, Nwannem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Janix2:

Hello people,pls$ just thought I shld ask,can a woman get pregnant with one tube even though the blocked tube is the one with the active ovary and the other open one with the passive ovary?
I need your two cents on dis,TIA
Cc:- kaffy4bill
Babythug
Soonest
Tchiwinnie
Onegai
Alphahandmaiden
Helovesme
Fvine
Sugah
Legendsmother
And other sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:04am On Jul 31, 2016
mitchyy:

No o mum Zino. We eat it and lick our fingers. I'm from Olomoro and Iyede grin
are you sure we are not from same kindred@mitchy!Dad dad's z from olomoro(urhutabe)and otor iyede.mum z from oteri iyede.am from ekru-uti (okpako family)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Iffffffy:
This really came at a time I needed it.

Sorry for your loss Dear.....Quick recovery to you! You will be back here in no time!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2016
cherrymum1:

Cc:
And other sabi mamas

@ Janix2 - i'm not a Dr or anything like that but i believe that many things that are humanly impossible or pronounced medically impossible have been proved otherwise by the power of the Almighty God!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:36am On Jul 31, 2016
peggygee:

Mbok, does dat mean dat I can't have my isi ewu or nkwobi? Seriously craving for it ooooo
It depends on your system and how much quantity in your system...but the fact is that potash can cause uterus contractions. So if you have history of miscarriage, are still in first trimester, it's safer to play on the side of caution and avoid it. A pregnant woman may take it and no issue but it maybe a problem to another one. Like me, I had to stop taking abacha until I entered 3rd trimester and I was like if anything happens now, at least baby has a higher chance of survival than at less than 7months. ..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:43am On Jul 31, 2016
cherrymum1:

Cc:- kaffy4bill
Babythug
Soonest
Tchiwinnie
Onegai
Alphahandmaiden
Helovesme
Fvine
Sugah
Legendsmother
And other sabi mamas

Janix2 :
Not exactly sure what you mean by passive ovary though but except you have no ovaries and no uterus, i would say there is still a chance whether with natural or assisted conception, irrespective of how low the doctors may say the odds are. Many a time have they been proven wrong!

See link below of experiences of some ladies in a similar situation .... keep the faith dear, nothing is impossible for God.

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/advice-support-40/ttc-support-fertility-conception-difficulties-39/1210022-getting-pregnant-one-fallopian-tube-all.html

Hope this helps to allay your anxieties.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Anak123:

Kikikikikikikikikik!!!!!!!!! We v don d do only once ooo, by force sef undecided, Oga says he does not want another belle.
Just found out he was really scared all try my pregnancy(some men can so hide their feelings ehn?), whenever there was an issue he will put up a bold face.
He ran away n switched off his phone during my cs angry. Jst imagine. Came back after taking some bottles undecided

cheesy cheesy grin Don't mind some of our men....na so so strong man dem go they form but when something's for strong mind reach, dem no fit stand. Reminds me of one family friend that entered Labour room with wifey. When he saw how the baby's head was coming out of VJ, my guy ran out of room and never returned to hospital till after about 4hours.....even with this 4hours of staying away, before he came back, he will be calling every 15mins to make sure the wife was thro with everything from the ward ! He was that scarred! He personally took the wife for family planning as he said no more babies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 4:19am On Jul 31, 2016
So the devil wanted to steal my joy yesterday at my 8th month scan.

He has failed.

The tech said there was fluid on my baby's brain but that it was so mild that he would have missed it.

I believe in the prayer of agreement, I have prayed and confessed but I refuse to cry because the devil will not win.

So Pls kindly pray for my boy genius oluwatimilehin that any abnormality becomes normal before my scan next week. I will come back to testify.

In Jesus name... smiley

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

He has failed.

The tech said there was fluid on my baby's brain but that it was so mild that he would have missed it.

I believe in the prayer of agreement, I have prayed and confessed but I refuse to cry because the devil will not win.

So Pls kindly pray for my boy genius oluwatimilehin that any abnormality becomes normal before my scan next week. I will come back to testify.

In Jesus name... smiley

You will come back to testify in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Your baby is fine.
Keep believing it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Besea ... Been ages o
Bolseas .... tell us u love us na
Deyoola .... Chia, u just ignored the house
Jummy004 .... When would we read from you again?
LadyMessi .... come n hug us na
Moskidarl ... Chia, show us some sugah
Oshey01 .... I am following U and u haven't said a word on NL in ages.
Phummy1821- I hope u r enjoying the journey. I still remember how u announced ur bfp on d other tread.
Princesskiki ... princesskf showed up n u went AWOL
Pweetyface ... Howz prep? Lemme wassap u sef thank God I have ur number.
Rejoice02 (Hafofems) - kisses. Oya show face kiss
Roseval - i saw u here recently but wanna see more of you biko.
Sweetrie ... our Team Sugah. Where art thou♡
Temmygal25 - chio sisterly.. did u deactivate ur moniker?
Twogreatnations - iya twins.have them children started making ur tummy look funny when u lie on ur back? Come n tell us ur expirence na. grin

XX01 - been a while u dropped a line o. I Miss u personally.

Where r u Mamas

Miss u all like kilode
[size=18pt]if I do not ask of you, who will? grin[/size]

Please show face let's know u all are fine.
Although, I know we are fine but I want more assurance n to see us all.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

In Jesus name... smiley
The devil has failed already. You will come back to testify.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome mama, as a former pepper, you are already very familiar with everything going on in here and you already know what to do first. Flow with US dear.

Iffffff.y, thank GOD your are better now. Sorry for your loss. Do pop in more often so we will always know how you are doing.

Liftedh.ands so you didn't bath hot warra after birth? shocked you dey try ooo, cold water Ke I can't
No I did not! You know the story nah, my bathing was months after I put to bed, and whenever I cleaned my body it was with ordinary water. But I drank plenty hot bev and soups sha.

Cc emerald22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Now translate the meaning of this kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki wey una dey always write

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Peggygee akanwu is so old skill for nkwobi and isiewu! Most people don't use it anymore. There's the "ngor" made from extracted liquid of dried and burnt palm fonds. If you go to motor packs in the east or oyingbo you will see one black liquid in Eva or lacasera bottles being hawked that's the new recipe for abacha, isiewu and nkwobi cool it's far healthier and safer than potash! BUT! I can't categorically vouch for its safeness for pregnant women!( Though the Igbo women at oyingbo says it is) I've used it for abacha and you wouldn't know the difference.

Even the one made with potash won't be harmful to you or your lo reason being that the quantity used isn't enough to cause harm, unlike owoh soup that it's major ingredient is the potash. However eat with caution especially in your first Trimi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

He has failed.

In Jesus name... smiley
Our prayers are with you. Oluwatimilehin will overcome in Jesus name! I like and join my faith with yours! Keep being positive and lay your hands on Timi and declare perfection and that no illness shall befall him in the name of Jesus!
You will give birth to one of the most healthy, bubbly and beautiful baby in Jesus mighty name amen. Be strong sis kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2016
enque:
Yes o!! No more nkwobi, Isi ewu or abacha for now, cos potash is one of d main ingredients used to make it.

funny enough, I ate all these: nkwobi, isiewu, catfish peppersoup, ofe nsala, abacha, pineapple and Zobo was my craving in first trimester, kpekused from day 1 until now and I'm 37weeks gone. it just depends on individual. nothing affects me

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2016
cherrymum1:
Lil Proudy...can't believe it's a year already. I remember I was still in peeping mode when u were the most awaited baby on d thread and I will just be refreshing and peeping to check for ur birth alert. Congrats sweet, continue to grow in grace and make the Proudy Empire proud...@ proudmom38

Thanks sis. A very Big Amen 2d prayer!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Amen! Thanks mam @Gaily04.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks mam nggie

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.